Photo Developing Ch. 02

Story Info
Showing photos & more...
3.4k words
4.54
76.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers

This is the second part to an earlier story titled "Photo Developing." I believe you will find this story more enjoyable if you read that story first.

* * * * *

I was excited, but I was also nervous, really nervous even thought I had talked to her several times on the phone. I first talked to her when I played my "game" calling to ask her if she could develop "adult" pictures of my wife and I. I had described them for her to be sure the content was "acceptable." I fondled my growing erection and climaxed shortly after hanging up with her. In another call to her about my wife's concerns relative to the privacy of the photos (a ruse to call her again since both Kathy and I love the exposure) I told her that my wife had stopped in the store and thought Shannon was cute. I told her that we were both excited she was going to see us nude and having sex. That and the fact that I was unable to keep my masturbation out of my voice tipped her off. When she asked I admitted to her that I was masturbating – and received her tentative support climaxing audibly while she listened.

Finally I had taken the photos in to her to be developed and met her in person. She was cute, engaging and had a laugh that was playfully sexy. She made me feel completely comfortable in spite of having had one-sided phone sex with her. Moreover, she seemed completely willing to continue to play in my game, which was more about exhibitionism (and perhaps her voyeurism) than about having photos developed. Once developed, I had called her to ask how they had turned out. She described the pictures in detail to me over the phone while I masturbated and climaxed, again with her knowledge and this time very active encouragement. Why then was I so nervous as I walked through the mall to the One-hour photo store to pick the photos up from her? My erection ached in my pants and I wondered if it was visible to those walking nearby.

As I rounded the corner I caught a glimpse of her through the store window. I was again struck by just how cute she was, with her curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and striking smile. She also had great legs that drew your eye up to a butt that was wonderfully round. In her early twenties she had the firmness of youth but a grace and comfort about the way she moved that would serve her well as she matured.

In spite of the store closing in just 15 minutes, the store was busy – there were at least a dozen people milling about. Picking up prints, dropping off exposed film or looking for frames and other accessories. As I walked in to the store I remember my last conversation with Shannon. I had asked her to tell me which pictures of my wife and I she liked best. She had agreed and asked if I wanted David, her co-worker to pick out his favorites as well. I assured her that I would like that. My penis throbbed as I thought of the conversation I was about to have with two relative strangers who were going to comment on pictures of my wife and I engaged in various sex acts.

I almost paused as I entered the store suddenly wondering if Shannon had told David about my calls to her – and that I had masturbated while talking with her over the phone. Would that bother me or was I beyond that? I also wondered if they would look at my nude body with disgust? Was my average size erection the object of ridicule? Was I just a pervert in their eyes? These thoughts all gave me mental pause as I walked toward the counter where Shannon was busy helping a customer.

I caught Shannon's eye and smiled at her as she was checking out a customer. She beamed a smile back at me and said "Hi Kevin, I'll be right with you."

"No hurry" I replied turning to look around the store. I noticed David sitting at the machine that printed the photos sorting pictures into envelopes. He glanced up and recognized me from our earlier meeting and nodded. I wondered how he had liked looking at the pictures of my wife, naked and enjoying sex. Did he like the ones of her masturbating, sucking my cock, and sitting on my erection? And what did he think of my dick? I could feel my penis pushing against the front of my pants.

I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Shannon hurry by me smiling "We're closing in a couple of minutes so don't go away." I watched as she walked to the last customer in the store to offer her assistance. I couldn't help but admire the roundness of her ass – an admiration that was shared by David I noticed. Her hand on my back, brief as it had been had added to the fullness of my erection.

I stepped up to David as he continued to pick up prints from the machine. "So, any good photos come through recently." I asked to make conversation.

Without looking up from his work he replied "Yeah, the other day we had some really hot ones of this guy and his wife. Shannon will show them to you in a couple of minutes." And then with a quick look over at me he grinned "I think you will really like them. I know I did."

I laughed, a little surprised by his forwardness. "Excellent, I can't wait" I said and continued to browse the store pointlessly.

Finally the last customer walked out with their purchase followed closely by Shannon who with a turn of a key descended the store's roll-up gate. I was leaning against the front counter as Shannon walked past me with a big smile.

"Now, what can I do for you sir?" she asked with a grin. "Oh yes, you're the gentleman with the very entertaining photos. Let me get them for you." And without taking her eyes off me she reached under the counter, pulled out a packet of photos and slapped them down on the counter top.

"Can I have a look?" I inquired pulling the envelope from under her hands. As I pulled against the adhesive flap on the envelope I realized that my hands were shaking slightly. My penis was pressed against the front of the counter. Reaching in I pulled out the stack of 4x5 photos not yet daring to even look at them. I was aware that the photo machine, which had been whirring out prints to my left, was now silent. I could see David moving around out of the corner of my eye. When I turned in his direction he quickly looked away and busied himself with any task he could find. I looked at Shannon and we shared a smile.

I looked at the first photo. It was of me reclined on the bed I shared with my wife. My dick in my hand sliding the shiny head through the circle formed by my thumb and index finger. I put the photo on the counter with a snap looking up at Shannon who smiled silently. I could now see a little more color in her cheeks than I had noticed before. The next photo was a close up of my erection, a clear bead of fluid perched on top. I put this photo next to the other. The next showed my wife with her beautiful lips wrapped around my cock, half of it in her mouth. On the counter it went next to the others, forming a row. The next photo was of my wife's semen-spattered face and breasts, my penis in hand with a string of white erupting from the end. I went through all the photos laying each one next to the other. The pictures ranged from my wife masturbating with her fingers delicately running over her clitoris to a dildo inserted deeply into her, from my penis shooting come into the air to it resting between my wife's ass cheeks.

When I was done looking through them the counter was covered with my wife and I – cock, pussy, tits and asses, open mouths and tongues and come. My face was hot and my penis throbbed against the counter. I looked up at Shannon who was beaming. "They came out pretty good huh." She commented looking back down at the photos spread over the counter. All I could do was nod agreement. "Whew" she laughed fanning the heat from her face with her hand, "you two put on a great show – you look really good together." she said. "I'm so jealous when I see people having that much fun. I can hardly stand it."

"They did come out really good. And you described them really well over the phone." I said referring to our phone call when I jacked-off while she described the pictures to me.

"Yeah, I could tell I did a pretty good job of that by your reaction on the phone." she said. "A bit of a mess to clean up I imagine" she laughed and smiled at me - daring me to be embarrassed.

"Oh yeah" I agreed trying my best not to let the excitement show in my voice. "So which of these do you like the best?" I asked her nodding to the counter. I could see that David had finished whatever work had occupied him and was now looking on from the back of the store. "Did you tell David that I wanted to know which ones he liked best?" I asked Shannon quietly.

She put her elbows on the counter and leaned into me confidentially. "Yeah, he said he would pick some but he hasn't told me which ones. He looked at them long enough. Ask him." She encouraged.

I turned to look in David's direction prompting him to look away quickly and engage in straightening various supplies on the worktable. "Hey David, did you get a chance to check out these photos?" I called to him.

He walked over to stand next to Shannon and said, "These are great pictures. Really hot. This is your wife right?"

"That's her all right," I said. "Which do you like the best" I asked him trying to sound casual and joking. Trying not to let on how excited I was by this young kid looking at pictures of my wife and I.

"From an artistic perspective or....?" He asked, not offering the alternative perspective.

"Which ones turn you on the most David" Shannon blurted out, startling both of us.

"Oh. Well I guess this one," he said pointing to a picture of Kathy masturbating, her head thrown back clearly climaxing. "And I like this one" touching the picture of Kathy on her back, legs drawn up with my prick buried to the hilt in her pussy. "And of course this one" he said as though he was selecting donuts pointing to the picture of Kathy sucking my cock, the head in her mouth. "And you gotta love this one" picking up the photo of Kathy pulling her mouth off of my cock as a long stream of my come shot out across her face.

"That one turns you on?" Shannon asked taking the photo from David and examining it closely. "It's a cock picture." She said wanting to make sure he understood his choice.

"Yeah, but you gotta go with the come shot. And you can see some in her mouth – it's a hot photo." David said almost defensively. I looked him in the eye and nodded my agreement. He held my eye contact for a brief moment before looking down and blushing, unsure of what to do next.

"Got to go with the come shot" I said smiling at Shannon as I watched her absorb David's choices. My penis was painful. I wanted more than anything to jack off.

"So what are your favorites?" I asked Shannon. My voice was now clearly deep with excitement. Before she could answer the phone behind rang, jarring all of us.

"Hold that thought" Shannon smiled and turned to answer the phone. "One hour photo, this is Shannon" Her voice and words recalled my excitement when I was on the other end of the call.

As Shannon listened to the caller I thanked David for telling me which photos he liked best. "My wife and I really get off on people seeing them. She'll be excited when I tell her which one's you liked." I could feel the heat in my face, my erection throbbed in my pants and I wondered if David had noticed the bulge in the front of my pants the way I had noticed his.

"Tell her she has a great ass." David tested. Then, when I nodded my agreement he boldly added "And it looks like a great mouth too" I nodded again.

I looked at the bulge in the front of his pants and said, "It looks like you have more than enough to fill her mouth." He glanced quickly over at Shannon to be sure she was not listening and then met my eyes as I looked up from his crotch.

"Are you going to tell her that too?" he asked.

"Yeah" I told him "when I'm in her mouth."

"Fuck" he exhaled sharply.

"OK, time to go guys." Shannon interrupted looking from David to me, wondering I am sure about our conversation. "I just have a couple of things to do and then we can all leave." She said and busied herself behind the counter.

"So does your wife get off on people seeing you the way you get off on people seeing her?" Shannon asked without looking at me.

"Yeah she does." I admitted. "In fact... I left the sentence unfinished as I walked behind David and around the counter unzipping my pants and pulling out my stiff penis. When I was in a position to be seen by both of them I once again leaned on the counter and waited for their reactions.

Shannon looked at my cock sticking out in front of me then up at me and smiled. "Oh my" she said and glanced over at David to be sure he was also looking at my penis. He was.

"I was hoping you could take a picture of my dick for her." I said to complete my sentence, producing a digital camera and offering it to Shannon. I could feel my erection throbbing and bouncing as they watched me display myself to them. "So she knows that you looked at it in person." I added.

"Geez" was all David said looking up from my cock to Shannon.

Shannon made eye contact with me and then looked back down at my erection. Without a word she turned and walked away from me. I had gone too far this time was all that I could think. David and I both watched Shannon walk to the end of the counter and pick up a disposable camera. Tearing it open she turned back toward me, smiling now she said "We'll develop them for her." She held the camera to her eye and fired off a picture so quickly that the flash startled both David and I. She walked to within a foot of my erection, pointed the camera down and took a top view. She stepped back and turned to David handing him the camera.

"Here, take a couple of profile shots of him." She said. David without comment took the camera and walked to the side of me. He crouched and took a series of three photos, waiting for the flash to charge between each. He handed the camera back to Shannon without comment.

"Do you want to finish?" Shannon asked sensibly as though this were an everyday occurrence. "I bet your wife would like that." She encouraged. I noticed for the first time that her face was flushed. I reached down, squeezed that shaft of my cock and palmed the bead of clear fluid that was produced and spread it over the head of my dick.

"Let me know when you're ready." Shannon said standing back to watch after taking a couple of shots of my fist sliding up and down my shaft.

"Fuck" David said abruptly enough to cause both Shannon and I to look in his direction. David had his dick out of his pants and was jacking himself off with an expression that showed he was embarrassed but beyond caring. Because he was behind the counter his cock was hidden from Shannon's view but his activity was unmistakable.

Shannon peered over the counter, held the camera to her eye one handed and, before David could react took a picture of his penis as he jacked off.

"Quick, stand next to each other and do it." Shannon directed motioning with her hand for David to move in. He took half a step and hesitated.

"My wife would love to see your cock." I told him as I continued to stroke myself and watch him do the same. He took another step, turned and leaned against the counter next to me. We both continued to masturbate as Shannon took another series of photos.

"OK, both of you stop for a minute." Shannon instructed. Reluctantly we both let go. Shannon walked up close to us and took a shot of both our cocks from above. Stepping back she said "Looks like he has you beat Kevin." I nodded acknowledging that David's prick was indeed surprisingly long and thick. "Finish but tell me when" Shannon said to us. "I only have two pictures left," she warned.

The combination of exposing myself to Shannon and David, seeing David's dick and having him masturbate right next to me was too much. "I'm there" I said "on three" I told her as I stopped stroking. "One, two, three" and while holding the base of my cock I shot come into the brightness of the camera flash. Immediately I resumed stroking very fast completing my orgasm with three additional spurts of come that fell to the floor in front of Shannon.

"Me too" David said hoarsely as he furiously beat off. Shannon bent her knees to get the right angle but before she could get the camera to her eye and before David could begin a count his penis erupted so strongly that the first volley of his climax hit Shannon squarely on the chest. Before she could react another spurt landed on her thigh.

"Oh shit" she said suddenly jumping back as David let out a loudly exhaled "Fuck" next to me. "You asshole" she said looking at the large clinging deposits of David's come on her T-shirt and pants.

David, still stroking and spurting onto the floor breathlessly said "Sorry." Shannon put the camera on the counter and retrieved a stack of folded paper towels from a cabinet, leaving several on the counter in front of David and I and then began to wipe the come from her clothes.

"You didn't get my come shot did you" David asked recovered and using the towels to clean the come from his hands and then the floor.

"No, I missed it" Shannon said looking up at him obviously pissed.

"I didn't miss" David said grinning. Shannon and I looked at each other and both laughed.

"Well, that was pretty interesting" she said after David had left in a hurry, clearly embarrassed by what had transpired. "Do you think your wife will like these?" she asked holding up the camera.

"I know she will." I told her wondering how I would even begin to explain this to Kathy. "You still need to tell me which photos you liked the best" I reminded her.

"Call me tomorrow and I'll tell you. And I can tell you how the new ones came out." Shannon said smiling broadly.

"Oh, can you develop those kind of pictures here?" I teased.

"We'll we're not supposed to but I think I can take care of it." Shannon laughed as she locked the door behind me and I made my way to my car already looking forward to our next phone conversation.

To be continued...

km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers