Photo Foreplay Ch. 02

Story Info
Things really develop between Mia and Jason.
7.4k words
4.68
22k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

Thank you so much for all of your help in editing dpga4625

I wrote this story over a decade ago but have re-edited and updated it.

Jason collapsed onto the toilet. Thankfully, the seat was down. Mia walked over to him. Jason rose as though he had been sitting on a spring. "Don't touch me," Jason ordered.

Slapping her in the face would have hurt far less. She took a towel off a shelf and headed for the door. Suddenly she turned on her heels "Do I even get a chance to explain?"

"Explain what? That you're a guy?" Jason asked, "you have been lying to me this whole time."

"Jason I never lied to you," fired back.

"Well, you never told me you were a guy," Jason shot back.

"No, I didn't. Most of the time it doesn't come up in conversations as much as say, how's the weather or what's my favorite color." Mia responded her anger growing.

"But you're a guy."

"Jason, we have covered that fact." Mia was trying to salvage the situation. She did like Jason and she had hoped for if nothing else a friendship and possibly a new job as a model, "What I want to know is, what is the problem?"

"You're a guy," Jason said again like it was the only thing he knew how to say.

"That didn't seem to bother you while I was sucking your cock," Mia pointed out.

"I didn't know then," Jason protested.

"Bullshit!" Mia practically screamed.

Mia closed the distance between them and with Jason still sitting on the potty they were nearly eye to eye. "Jason you are a fucking photographer. You use your eyes and your cameras to observe people and things every day. You just spent the last five hours taking pictures of me in tight-fitting clothes including among other things a bikini. You want me to believe that you didn't see the slight bulge in my bottoms. You knew Jason. You knew..."

Mia began to weep as she stepped back. She closed the towel around herself as if it were some sort of magic shield that could make all of this go away. In a calm tone, Jason responded, "You should probably get dressed."

Jason walked out of the bathroom. The door latched behind him and he heard Mia bolt it. He slid down the door and put his face in his hands. Mia was a guy. How could he have missed that? She was right. He had been looking very hard at her for more than six months. How could he have possibly missed it? He went to his computer and pulled up the photos he had just taken. Just as she had said all of the photos showed the same thing: a very attractive young woman that obviously had a dick.

They say love is blind but was that the case here? Had love blinded him to the fact that Mia was a man? As she said, it hadn't bothered him when she was sucking his cock. What's more, if love and not lust had blinded him could that mean anything other than that he was, in fact, in love with her? Did that mean that in the back of his mind, he had always known? More importantly, did it mean he was still in love with her even though he now knew in the front of his mind as well? He was so confused.

Mia came storming out of the changing room. When had Mia moved from the bathroom to the changing room? Jason thought. Probably while you were sitting here on your ass, Jason reproached himself. "Mia, please wait," he almost begged.

She turned and proved once again she was truly a woman because she had been scorned and hell had no fury like the fire and brimstone she now brought down on Jason. "Why? So, you can tell me I am a guy again? You know what Jason you are an asshole and a fucking hypocrite."

Mia slapped him across the face so hard Jason thought for a moment he was going to lose conciseness. He fell to his knees and when he looked up, she grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head and spit in his face. "You bastard. I hate you! Do you think that I don't know I am a man? Do you think that I don't wake up every morning with this thing between my legs?" She pointed to her crouch. "This parasite that doesn't belong on me any more than these," She cupped her breasts, "Belong on you."

"Mia." Jason could not believe what he had done. He was everything she said he was and more.

"Shut up Jason." Mia took a deep breath before continuing. "And I'll tell you one thing I am a woman you jerk off." She screamed the words into his face. "In every sense of the word but one and even that one way will be gone as soon as I get enough money to have it cut off. I am a woman Jason," Mia's words began to slur as she started to cry. "It's not my fault you can't see that. It's not my fault I have a dick. It's God's or Buddha's or whatever deity decided it would be funny to stick me in the wrong fucking body."

Seeing that she was running out of steam Jason ventured a chance at speech, "You're right."

"What?" Mia looked at Jason as though he had grown a third eye.

"You're right Mia. You are a woman and what's more, you are the loveliest woman I have ever seen. I don't know why I couldn't see that before. You were also right about me knowing your secret. I did know you were..." Mia glared at Jason and raised her hand, prepared to strike again if he dared to call her a guy again.

Jason rephrased. "I knew. Well, I knew in the back of my mind, and now that I know in the front of my mind." Jason took Mia's hand, "I want you, Mia. I need you. Please forgive me."

Mia pulled her hand away as though it were being held by an escaped mental patient. "Are you on drugs?"

Jason grabbed for her hand again. She easily evaded him. She moved to the door. Jason put his hand over hers on the doorknob. She pushed him with enough force to send him stumbling back to the floor. "Leave me alone Jason. Just go away and leave me alone."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One month Later

The night she stormed out Mia never thought in a million years that she would ever return to Jason's apartment. She had gone home and cried all night. She had thrown things and thought of all manner of ways to do painful things to Jason. She even thought of quitting her job so he would not know where to find her. As it turns out she didn't have to. Jason did just as she had asked and stayed away.

Once the second Saturday had come and gone with no Jason, she discovered that she was no longer angry with him. What's more, she began to wonder if she had been unfair to him. Maybe he didn't know she wasn't all women. She was good at hiding it after all. She picked up the phone several times but each time she dialed his number she could never manage to hit the send button.

Nearly a month went by. Much to her surprise Mia found herself standing on Jason's doorstep again. She rang the bell and waited for Jason to answer. Jason greeted her with a look of joy and surprise. "Mia. It's great to see you again." Slightly wary he asked, "Do you want to come in?"

Mia just stared at Jason, the new Jason. Gone was the Don Johnson image. He was clean-shaven and his hair was combed. He was dressed in a pair of black pin-striped suit pants, that fit him well, a white button-up shirt, and black suspenders. He looked like he was headed to a courtroom or something. She liked it. She liked it more than his previous grassroots look.

He closed the door behind her and she decided that she needed to say what she had come to say and say it quickly before she lost all her willpower. "Hello, Jason. I got this in the mail the other day and I don't understand it," she said proffering a thick envelope to him.

Jason took it, opened it, and smiled. "This is pretty standard Mia. They're sending you an advance copy of the ad so you can be the first to see how well it came out." He looked at the ad and almost whistled, "It sure came out nice."

Mia held out a slip of paper to Jason. Her hand was shaking. "They sent this by a certified carrier."

"Oh, that we will have to have changed," said Jason as he took the check, "If you want, I can set you up on direct deposit, so your pay will go right into your account. That makes all of this so much easier."

Mia looked at him as though he were speaking to her Vulcan. "Jason, that is a check with a whole lot of zeros on it."

"I told you they loved you," Jason said trying to keep his voice as far away from an I-told-you-so tone as he could.

"Who loves me?" Mia asked surprised.

"Mythical Clothes and Costumes. They want you to model several of their other costumes and swimwear."

"When the hell did, I pose for them?"

"About a month ago," explained Jason looking down as though he was suddenly very interested in whether his shoes were shined "That was what I came into the shower to tell you. The CEO was up late, had seen the picture I sent to her of you, and that she loved them. Of course, that is when you and I had our fight, and well, you know the rest."

It was Mia's turn to be suspicious. "So, what do I have to do to keep this money? Pose for some nude shots or something?"

Jason slowly took a step closer to her. He picked up the check to hand it back to her, "Nothing. It's a signing bonus. You will start getting your regular salary once you start modeling their costumes and clothes."

Mia's mind was racing "My regular salary? And how much is that exactly?"

Jason's grin would have put the Cheshire cat to shame. He moved close so he could whisper it in her ear. Her eyes went wide. "You can't be serious?"

"As a heart attack." Jason assured her, "Minus a small agent commission for myself."

Mia thought about saying something about the whole commission but then remembered there had been some mention of a five percent commission in the contract that she had signed. "And they know I'm..."

"They haven't asked me and I have no reason to tell them," Jason said truthfully.

Mia's anger returned and she took several steps back. "I knew it. Well, I don't care how much they want to pay me I won't work with you."

"Why not," asked Jason looking hurt.

Mia tried to stay strong but it just wasn't in her. Her voice wavered and finally cracked as she began to weep, "Because I will not work with someone ashamed of me."

Mia sank to the floor. Jason caught her before she hit the ground. He took her into the living room and set her on the couch. He then ran to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water and a box of tissues. Giving her a few minutes to collect herself he simply sat next to her. When she caught her breath and opened her eyes. "Mia I am not ashamed of you. I have had more than a month to go over the last night we spent together and the only person I am ashamed of is myself. I was everything you called me and more. I know I have lost you forever but I was hoping that you would at least let me take pictures of you and love you from afar. Haven't I proven over the last month I can do that?"

She was still sniffling, "Then why didn't you tell Mythical Clothes and Costumes that I was a...a man."

"There, there now," began Jason handing her another tissue, "There are three reasons why I didn't tell them about you, Mia. First, I don't really think of you as a guy, not since that night. Second, I had no right to tell them. That is a right that should be yours and yours alone. Finally, and most importantly in my mind, it's none of their damn business either way."

Mia began crying even harder. Of course, now she cried tears of joy and not of sadness. A look of real concern came over her face "Do you think they will fire me if they find out."

Jason smiled, "The CEO of Mythical Clothes and Costumes is a woman named, Emily Parks. I went to high school with her. But when I knew her, she was Alan Parks." Mia's grin returned. Jason looked deeply into her eyes, "I can't imagine she will have a problem with it, and if she does screw her. Three other companies want you to. Mythical Clothes and Costumes was just the one that offered the biggest signing bonus and the best salary. Emily also happens to be a good friend and that may have swayed me a little."

Mia kissed Jason full on the lips. She stood and turned to face him. She knelt on the couch straddling his legs and leaned in to kiss him. She explored his mouth with hers while her fingers rubbed the back of his neck. Jason's hands found their way to Mia's backside and caressed it. When they finally broke the kiss several minutes later both were breathing heavily.

"Does this mean I get to take pictures of you again?" Jason asked.

Mia said yes by kissing him quickly on the lips. "Pretty ones for MCC and dirty ones for us," Mia responded with an impish grin.

"Do you forgive me?" he asked.

She kissed him again which he assumed meant, yes.

"I didn't buy you a ring or anything and I want a long engagement but will you be mine, Mia?" She pulled back more surprised by Jason's question than anything else that had happened to her that day. "I don't want to lose you again." He explained, a look of absolute seriousness on his face. Her eyes welled up with tears again. She quickly brushed them away and put one finger to her chin, pretending to think. Then she kissed him on the lips again long and hard.

"I will take that as a, yes?" Jason asked hopefully.

Mia nodded her affirmative, tears falling like rain all over her cheeks. Jason looked around. Then he stood and put Mia down on the couch. He walked over to a military costume. There was an audible ripping sound and Jason returned to Mia. He took her left hand and carefully tied the piece of gold cord around her ring finger.

Jason looked at her, "This should do for now."

"The truth is Jason I stopped being mad at you a long time ago," Mia admitted. "I almost called you so many times and thought about what we would have done together if you had not been a jerk."

"Good because there is something I have wanted to do since you walked out my door."

He knelt on the floor in a submissive position. Luckily Mia wasn't wearing pants or shorts. He lifted the black skirt she was wearing as high as he could. He gave one quick tug at the crouch of Mia's black panties causing them to rip open. Mia could not believe what Jason had just done or how turned on it had made her.

"Oh, my goodness' I am engaged to a serial rip-ist." Mia Joked.

Jason only smiled as he moved what was left of her knickers out of the way. Her cock spilled out. He didn't even want to waste time pulling her panties down so he left what was left of them where they were. Mia was extremely excited by Jason's passion, a fact made obvious by her penis becoming fully erect cock in seconds.

"Jason, you don't have to..." Mia started to say,

Mia never got to finish the sentence for as she said it, Jason was inserting her dick into his mouth. He has never done this before but he knew what he liked and figured it was my first time, I don't have to be perfect. At first, he wasn't sure if he was doing it right. Suddenly she bucked and Jason was afraid he had hurt her in some way. Mia's breathing and large grin reassured him and so he began to suck harder. The thought of getting to perform this act of love on Mia over and over again made Jason's dick go hard and so while he sucked off Mia, he instinctively reached for his cock and began rubbing it through his pants. Mia seeing this only got harder and began to shudder slightly. Before she could say anything, she was filling Jason's mouth with her hot sticky cum.

Mia had said that she liked the taste of warm salty cum. Mia's cum wasn't that salty, not that Jason had any other cum samples to compare it with but it was warm. He had to admit it wasn't awful. He didn't imagine that he would wake up craving it but it wasn't bad. That is to say, it didn't make him gag or nauseous or anything. Finally, Jason decided that it must be an acquired taste and he decided he would look forward to acquiring it.

Mia sank back into the cushions like a doll whose strings had been cut. "Are you ok Mia?"

"Oh yeah, I'm just fine. You are one hell of a cock sucker for a first-timer. When you started stroking your cock, I just couldn't hold it in." Mia sat up straighter all of a sudden, "I'm sorry. I should have warned you, I was going to cum."

"That's fine," Jason assured her.

"Did you swallow?" Mia asked.

"Yes," Jason answered not sure if that was what Mia wanted to hear.

"Well next time share, please," Mia said grinning.

"Sure sweetheart," Jason responded, "are you up for some after-sex cuddling?"

"As to your previous question," Mia started, "at the moment it's taking every bit of energy I have to stay awake."

"No problem," said Jason as he got up, scooped Mia up in his arms, and carried her to his bedroom. Jason placed her on the bed and bent over her to unbutton her blouse. He unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. He removed what was left of her panties and noticed the very small patch of black hair she had just above her dick. She was hairless everywhere else save for her head. Her cock had lost all of its strength and deflated. With her almost completely nude he decided he would join her. He removed his clothes pausing for a moment to stroke his cock a few times as he looked at Mia's sexy form. With her permission, he turned Mia over onto her tummy and then unhooked her bra. He nuzzled her neck with his nose and kissed her in a line from her neck, right between the shoulder blades and down to her butt. She hugged the pillow and sighed heavily.

From the nightstand, Jason brought out a bottle of coconut oil. He had seen this done a hundred times in porn movies. First, he dribbled a little into his left hand. He clapped his hands together and began rubbing them together, allowing friction to warm the oil. When he placed his hands on Mia's back, she flinched slightly. He began to rub her back as he had wanted to a hundred times since their fight. Nothing made you want something more than almost losing it.

He started with her neck and slowly traced the contours of her body as though there was some sort of topographical map drawn on her back. He could tell from her oohs and ahs when he had hit the right spots and from her sharp intakes of breath and grimaces when he had hit the wrong ones. Her right shoulder was full of knots. He set to get them out as she rested.

Jason rubbed her back for what seemed like hours but in fact, was only mere minutes. "Jason that is wonderful."

"Thank you," Jason said accepting the compliment, "It's the least I can do."

"Jason what changed your mind about me." Jason's hands stopped moving. "I'm sorry," Mia back peddled, "if you don't want to talk about it...I'm so stupid...Here we were having a nice time and I had to go and open my big mouth."

Jason's hands started rubbing Mia's back again. "Well Mia, I guess I don't know where to start. Needless to say, our last encounter gave me a lot to think about. I looked at the pictures I had taken of you again and you were right, it was obvious. (Out of respect for her he didn't say what was obvious because he know it hurt her feelings). Then I looked at the mental picture I had of you and discovered that once again any fool could see you were different. I thought maybe it was because I had become infatuated with you. That I had fallen in love with you and that love blinded me to the fact that you were...special."

"I spent nearly a week after you left," Jason went on, "doing not a whole lot other than just thinking. It took me a while to realize it but, in the words of a very smart lady, thinking that love had blinded me was a load of bullshit."

Jason had moved down to Mia's legs. He paused to rub more oil into his hands and then got back to work rubbing Mia's legs. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. Jason continued, "I knew I always knew. The reason I wasn't bothered by it was I didn't care. I wanted Mia Lee. I didn't want your body, which is phenomenal by the way, not your eyes or your hair. I didn't fall in love with the physical you, Mia. I fell in love with your, well for lack of a better term, your soul." He turned her over so he could look into her eyes before continuing, "And I don't care what kind of body that soul is contained in."

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers
12