Photo Session Ch. 05

Story Info
Grant arranges to film another threesome.
1.5k words
4.24
72.6k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

Grant called me telling me he had another filming session set up for me, the bloke who wanted to make a film with me wanted me to shave my pussy as he loved licking and fucking bald pussy. I agreed and set about shaving myself I got Paul's shaving cream spreading over my pubic hair rubbing it making it really creamy, I took one of his razors and slowly shaved my pussy making sure every last hair was removed.

I got my cloths ready as Paul came in from work looking at me standing there naked noticing my clean shaven pussy, he couldn't take his eye's from it I looked at him telling him that it wasn't for him and that I would be out tonight working. His face dropped knowing that again tonight he was out of luck and that my pussy was needed elsewhere.

I got to Grant's studio and looked round to see if I could see who I was going to be fucking very soon, in the corner I saw a very fit looking black guy rubbing his cock slowly which was already very hard. He laid on the bed telling me to slowly strip which I did, Grant had his camera ready and was filming me slowly removing my dress letting it drop to the floor. I unclipped my bra, holding it close to my tits letting the straps full off my shoulders. The black guy was still gently rubbing his cock as I let my bra full from my grip releasing my tits which I cupped in each hand my eye's still fixed on his hard black cock.

My hands eased down my sides until I felt the top of my small white thong, slipping my fingers inside I eased it down letting him see my bald white pussy like he had requested. He looked at my pussy saying, that bald white pussy looks good you dirty white slut. I slowly stroked my clit when I heard a woman say suck his cock you white slut, I turned round seeing a black woman sitting in the other corner naked stroking her pussy. Grant had his camera in hand filming as I slowly walked towards the bed, lowering myself onto my knees between his legs. I took his black cock into my hand slowly stroking it pulling his foreskin as far back as it would go lowering my head flicking my tongue over the tip. He raised his hips his cock entering my open mouth until I had it deep inside mouth touching the back of my throat.

The black woman told him to fuck my mouth hard, he responded by pushing his cock faster back and forth. As I sucked his cock I felt a hand slap hard across my arse, the black woman was now behind me telling me to mouth fuck him hard calling me a dirty white whore. My arse was really stinging from the slap when I felt another much harder than the last across my arse again, Grant continued filming as she slapped my arse for a third time telling me I was shit at giving head lets see how good you are at licking pussy. She laid on the bed opening her legs pulling me to her telling me to lick her pussy, I knelt between her legs lowering my head slowly towards her bald black pussy not knowing what it would taste like as I had never been with a woman before.

The black woman held my head moving her pussy towards my mouth, my heart raced as my tongue flicked across her swollen clit her pussy was wet and felt very soft and warm. I parted the lips of her pussy probing my tongue into her tasting her juices as I felt the checks of my arse being parted, the black guy standing behind me the tip of his black cock parting the lips to my white pussy. The black woman saying come on you white slut pleasure us both at the same time, there I was black cock in my bald white pussy and a bald black pussy covering my mouth. I licked her clit my hands gripping her firm arse pulling her pussy closer towards my mouth trying to pleasure her as she ordered, the black guy getting his pleasure from my pussy as he fucked it slow pushing every inch of his hard cock deep into me.

The black guy now slapped my arse telling me to fuck his cock as the black woman still held my head pulling it closer towards her pussy, I slightly lifted her arse from the bed. How's that slut pussy feel she asked, the black guy said good is the slut pleasing your pussy yes she replied. They were in total control I had no say on what they would do next I was being paid to do what ever they wished and Grant was to film it all as is happened for them.

The black guy again slapped my arse really hard telling me to lay on the bed, I did as ordered as he pulled my legs wide apart slamming his hard black cock back deep into my pussy. Go on fuck that bald slut pussy ordered the black woman, parting her legs either side of my head her pussy once more coming down over my mouth. They were making no effort to pleasure me but my juices were starting to flow as my pussy was being fucked again by a big hard black cock, the black woman was now getting very excited. Her juices flowing from her pussy tasted good as I really probed her bald black pussy deeply lapping her juices that now started to cover my face.

The black woman then ordered the black guy to move back, she lowered herself until I felt her tongue flick over my clit. Grant moved closer with the camera as my tongue probed between the lips to her pussy, he then moved round filming her licking my clit as she finger fucked my pussy. There we laid in a 69 licking each other's bald pussies, the black guy watched rubbing his hard black cock. The black woman looked back telling the black guy to fuck her soon I saw his hard black cock moving to and from her pussy as I sucked on his balls. Grant still moving around filming the action, the black woman started to shake I felt her pussy explode over his cock. He pulled back as she lowered her pussy over my mouth for me to lick her clean, her climax tasted good as I lapped her juices making sure her black pussy was nice a clean as I started to finger fuck her tight arse at the same time. She in turn finger fucked my pussy hard sucking my clit as she continued shaking.

She rolled off leaving me laying there legs open as the black guy moved on top of me, we kissed as his hard black cock slipped gently into my white pussy. The black woman laid there breathing heavy telling him to fuck me slow and gentle, he held me close our tongues dancing in each others mouths as his cock met my upward moving pussy. He was really gentle not rushing it felt good having the lips of my pussy wrapped tightly round a black cock once more, Grant still filming the action making the video as they as wanted. The black guy gripped my arse tightly, lifting my arse from the bed pushing deeper into me I could feel my own climax building as I started to shake. The black woman laid there inches from us watching us fuck as we kissed moving our hips to meet each others thrusting.

The black guy picked up a little speed and started to really pound into me pussy saying how good my bald white pussy felt wrapped round his cock, I was thrusting as hard as he was wanting to feel him cum inside me. I squeezed the muscles in my pussy tightly together as I felt he cock explode in me feeling hot jets of cum hitting the top of my pussy, yes he cried out as he shook letting the black woman know he had cum. We laid there kissing until he had shot his full load into me then he rolled off, before I knew it the black woman was between my open legs licking his cum that dribbled from my bald white pussy. The black guy moved up slipping his slightly limp black cock into my mouth for me to lick him clean. Grant still filming away until we had totally finished.

After we had got ourselves dressed the black woman turned to me saying you really are a white slut and you really will do anything for Grant won't you. Yes I replied, for Grant I would do anything. As they left the studio I was handed £100, this was the fee Grant had agreed I was to be paid. I was also given a copy of the film so I could take home for Paul to enjoy, only this time he could watch me having sex with another woman as well as a man.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers