Photo shoot

Story Info
She decides to fulfill husband's photo wish.
2.6k words
4.22
220.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last photo shoot Michelle was determined to get Phil back and give him a surprise as well. So armed with the yellow pages she rang round and found a photographer that she hoped would give her what she wanted.

When she phoned she took the bull by the horns and told them that she wanted a raunchy set of photos to give to her husband and could they oblige. As the conversation expanded Michelle said that she wanted the photos to be tantalising with a high degree of artistic styling combined with suggestive and fanciful poses. The receptionist informed her that it was quite a common request and yes they would be happy to commission a set at their studio. She also suggested that Michelle was to bring various outfits to use and that they themselves would provide additional props to give her exactly what she wanted.

As the date was arranged Michelle put the phone down, convincing herself that she wouldn’t go through with it anyway and that it was just a flight of fancy.

However as the Wednesday came round Michelle grew more and more keen on the idea. At one point she nearly blurted out to Phil what she was planning but managed to hold it in and not give anything away.

She contrived to explain that all her lingerie was being sorted out and soon had a hold-all packed with every thong, g-string and PVC set she possessed.

As she drove to the studio her heart felt it would miss a beat and it took all her courage to enter and stop at reception. However she didn’t have to worry as the staff put her at ease straight away and the receptionist introduced her to the photographer Ian, and his assistant Mike. Michelle looked shaken, these two were perfect specimens of masculinity – Ian was 6’2 blond and blue eyed with a rugged clean shaven look that suited his slightly ruffled hair. Mike was of a similar height but with dark well cut hair and dark green eyes.

‘Are you both going to be part of the shoot’ Michelle asked. Ian smiled and explained that they had undertaken 100’s of similar shoots and that Mike was able to direct and assist in making the photo’s even more special.

To put her at ease a bottle of wine was opened and a quick two glasses seemed to relax Michelles nerves. Ian directed her to the changing rooms where she could change and they didn’t stipulate what outfit she should wear – conscious to put her at ease.

Michelle deliberated before choosing her grey work suit which was a matched with dark stockings and high heels. The skirt finished just above the knee and after Ian rattled off a few shots Mike suggested she sit on the desk that they had arranged to look like an office.

Michelle perched on the edge with her hands flat on the desk, this pushed her breasts forward and her bra free nipples invitingly protruded through her blouse. Ian gave great encouragement and told her to inch her skirt higher, which she did until the tops of her stockings came tantalising into view. Next Ian suggested she lay back on the desk and in doing so her legs opened displaying her thong to the cameras prying eyes. The scene looked really suggestive and was every manager’s fantasy to see this gorgeous woman sprawled on his desk with stockings and suspenders showing. ‘That’s so hot Michelle – now just cup your breasts through your blouse’ Ian requested. Michelle duly obliged and her eyes shut as her nipples enlarged at her touch and her skirt rode higher. Needed no further encouragement she slid off the desk and stood legs wide apart and fell forward leaving her skirt to ride up and show her black and skimpy thong pressed deep into her pert bottom.

The camera clicked away until Mike suggested a change of scene and Michelle went back to change. As she stood in the changing room she slipped her suit off and stood accessing her attire until Mike popped his head round the corner and suggested the white uniform dress.

Michelle nodded in agreement and as she stepped out Ian & Mike gulped as she swayed over to the couch scene. ‘Right Michelle this scene will be made to look like a hospital with you as the nurse – Mike will be used in this shot to simulate the patient – Ok with that!!’

Michelle nodded feeling so in control in her skin tight dress and white hold-ups with see through thong finishing the outfit off.

As she approached the couch, Mike was wrapped in towel and laid face down – Ian instructed her to begin massaging him and she applied the baby oil to his legs as Ian shot away – her hands began on his legs before moving higher and soon the oil had covered his back and she slipped her hands under the towel ensuring his bottom was not neglected from her light touch.

‘Ok now Michelle – I want you to take the baby oil and drip it over your top – that’s it really cover your breasts with it’ Michelle obliged as Ian clicked away and her eyes closed as the warm oil coated her breasts and nipples. As she did this Mike turned over and Ian instructed Michelle to remove the towel.

Ian captured the scene as Mikes towel was whipped away leaving him naked in all his prime and glory. Michelle looked down at his semi hard cock and Ian made her begin to apply the oil to his chest. Mike tried to remain clam but soon his cock stirred at Michelle’s delicate touch until it stood to attention in front of her hungry eyes.

Ian snapped away getting Michelle to look shocked and turned on at the same time – some was acting, other expressions were real and this turned Michelle on no end.

As the oil was applied Michelles top was by now nearly see through and her skirt had ridden higher displaying her stockings and a glimpse of thong. Ian lost no time in capturing the scene , before directing Michelle to position her hands over Mikes hardness. At first she wasn’t sure, but her hands seemed to be drawn towards it and after another application of oil her hand wrapped round his hardness and began to lovingly stroke it.

The slippery oil felt so good on his veined shaft that her other hand cupped his balls and she expertly began to play with him. Mike grinned and as Michelle played sweet music on his hardness his hand dropped to her bottom so Ian could get the shot of Michelle being touched at the same time.

The scene was hotting up and Michelle responded by bending over Mike’s body allowing Ian to get the shot of her breasts being rubbed against Mikes hardness. Her nipples caressed the tip of his penis and Ian clicked away at the erotic spectacle of it all.

Michelle looked up and saw Mikes eyes shut tightly as he received this welcome attention – and the feeling of power and control swept over her. These pictures would be dynamite and she planned to send one picture a day to Phil, each one that little bit more suggestive than the last.

That’s why see asked Ian to ensure he took some shots of her stocking clad legs and ones where there was just a flash of underwear before moving onto the more explicit photos.

Just as the scene was getting more raunchy Ian called a holt and suggested Michelle take up position on the bed. This she readily did and knelt on all fours back to the camera – her oil covered dress hid nothing and her skin shone with lust and excitement. As the sexual tension hung in the air Ian suggested that Mike should be in on a few shots so he quickly moved behind Michelle and rested his hands on her bottom. His nakedness combined well with her uniformed attire but his playfulness resulted in him lifting her dress over her waist and fully exposing her thong, suspenders and stockings to both the camera and his eager eye.

Ian encouraged them both and Michelle gasped as Mike fingers gently caressed her lips through the thin material. The briefest touch sent a ripple of pleasure down her spine that Ian captured on his Canon.

Mikes next touch resulted in her breasts being uncovered and his hands teased and played with her hardened nipples. His body was pressed hard against her back now and she couldn’t escape the fact that his cock was rubbing between her moist legs whilst her breasts were being played with, and the sensation of feeling his hardness slide over her sex made her moan in appreciation.

Mike pushed her face down on the bed – further exposing her sex to the camera and his hands this time slipped under the thin strip of material that covered her mons. A generous amount of oil was applied to her pussy and Mikes fingers slowly entered her waiting sex.

Michelle gasped in pleasure as his finger found her g-spot and licked her lips to the camera, loving every sensual erotic second of this set. Ian moved and took position behind Michelle and clicked away as Mike’s tongue traced its path up her inner thigh – just as the tip of it snaked under her thong Ian told them to stop and prepare for the next set.

Michelle moaned at the loss of contact but said nothing as she went back to changing room. Ian came with her and told her the next set was to be Master and slave set with Michelle dressed in her PVC outfit and widenet fishnets.

Michelle stripped eagerly and dressed in the outfit. She finished it off by wearing her new blonde wig which alluded to give herself even more confidence for the next series of photos.

As she stepped out of the dressing room the set was transformed, with the bed stripped and remade with satin sheets and ties to fasten the victim to the bed.

Michelle strode over the PVC outfit glistening in the studio lights – her breasts were uncovered and her nipples were delightfully erect and upturned. Ian directed her to the bed where he instructed her to lie on her back. As he fastened her hands and legs to each corner of the bed she felt deliciously helpless and wanton.

Her thong backed body dug deep into her sex and the fishnet tights were coarse enough to rub her mons delightfully without chaffing.

‘OK Michelle, you look great, I’m going to start with some shots of you laying down which will no doubt suit your husband before moving onto more suggestive ones’ Michelle closed her eyes and let her fantasies run wild as Ian clicked away.

As Ian loaded more film, Mike came across the room. His naked form looked fantastic as did his impressive penis which upon seeing Michelle tied up, sprang up in front of him.

Ian positioned him to knell over Michelles body and his hardness was placed between Michelle’s breasts. Mike poured another generous amount of oil over them before squeezing her mounds around his cock. Michelle looked up to see him slowly thrusting between her sensitive breasts and although tied felt in complete control.

‘yes faster’ she cried as Mike pistoned away and Ian captured it all on film. Just as the actioned hotted up Mike slid down her body and began to lick and suck her inner thighs. His tongue made its way between her opened legs until it danced on her PVC covered clitoris.

She moaned and moaned some more when his fingers re-entered her but this time they didn’t stop and her back arched as she felt the built up sexual tension enveloping her body. ‘Oh god yes, don’t stop, keep going, I want to feel you’ she screamed as Mike played her expertly.

Soon her orgasm exploded and her whole body climaxed at the sensation of it. However Mike wasn’t finished yet and he rose and moving up the bed presented his swollen manhood to her lips, Michelle although nearly spent didn’t waste the opportunity and lovingly began to suck and lick his shaft. Ian clicked away laughing at the fantastic shots he was getting and captured the cock sucking perfectly in his view finder.

Michelle by now had forgot about the camera and was wholeheartedly enjoying the fellaito she was performing on Mike, and it was true to say he was loving every minute of this very special set.

As Michelle continued her sucking Mike’s cock jumped and he withdrew from her mouth. He slid down her body and slipped her PVC body to one side before inching his hardness inside her. Her body responded to the direct stimulation and she felt the on-coming of another orgasm as he thrust inside her. Faster and faster he rode her helpless body until her muscles contracted round his shaft and she came in front of the camera for a second time.

Mike was keen to carry on but Ian stopped him and they released Michelle’s bonds.

This time Ian was directed onto the bed and positioned face down. Michelle now flushed and aroused smiled as Ian produced a strap on dildo which Michelle put on. The plastic jutting cock looked interesting and as she tightened the belt she understood why as it was made to enter her as well as him.

She easily let it slip inside her, enjoying the thrill of being able to fuck whilst being fucked. Ian snapped away as Michelle positioned herself behind Mike and slowly entered him with the vibrator.

His moan of pain was quickly followed by pleasure as she drove the plastic further inside him, and her moans added to the sexual pleasure as she rocked back on the vibrator inside her.

Soon she had filled him, and then began to thrust her hips, feeling delightfully powerful being in this much control whilst being pleasured herself. As she speeded up she reached round and took his rock hard cock in her gloved hand and began to slowly masturbate in rhythm with her thrusting. Mike was lost for words and couldn’t control himself any longer as he released his sexual juices.

Out they pumped as Michelle milked him dry and he collapsed exhausted as Michelle withdrew from him.

Ian nearly clapped at the end of it all and just hopped he had managed to get the angle to show just how commanding Michelle looked in her blonde wig. The photos would be just unbelievable.

As Michelle went to shower and change Ian and Mike cleaned the set up. The images were digitally downloaded and the film tagged to be given to Michelle.

When they all viewed them it was clear just what a great shoot it had been and Michelle asked for certain alterations or zoom shots to be made that enhanced the shots.

It was the following week when on the Monday Phil got back from work to find an envelope waiting for him marked private. Puzzled he took it upstairs carefully opening it as he walked. When he pulled out the first photo his mouth dropped as there was Michelle dressed in her suit leaning over a desk - more photos fell out each one showing more and more exposed flesh. His cock stirred as his mind raced on how and when these were taken but the note that fell out gave some clue.

‘for you to enjoy – look out for the post next time they get hotter’

Little did he realise just how hot they would get!!!!!!!!!!!!!