Photographer Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs. Blair makes first payment for services rendered.
6k words
4.66
89.5k
13

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I wish to thank everyone for their feedback and constructive criticism. This may be my last entry for a couple weeks based on my lack of time to write However, I do plan to continue the series.

*

Mrs. Blair had flown to New York last night. She arrived very late, so she spent the night in the guest apartment. She had just finished taking a shower when Annie had called. She put on a provocative gown with a sheer robe. She had no underwear under the gown. She walked down the hall and opened the door to the penthouse. She quietly closed the door and heard Greg working in the office editing tapes. She quietly walked up to the office door and said "Hello my lover."

Greg spun around in his chair and looked into her eyes. Without saying a word, he stood up and walked over to her. It seemed that no words were necessary. Their eyes locked together and he took her in his arms and their lips met. What started as a gentle kiss turned into a battle of tongues.

"I couldn't think of you going to Tuscany without receiving your first payment for the great work you are doing. I wanted you so bad that first day you were at the house. As you drove away, I imagined this moment. Mrs. Blair took Greg's hand and led him to the master bedroom. She had him sit on the bed and watch as she removed her robe. The gown she was wearing was virtually transparent showing her tits that were amazingly firm for a woman her age. The nipples were pressing against the silk. Mrs. Blair watched the look on Greg's face. "I want you to be the teacher today. I want to know what it is to experience real sexual satisfaction with a man."

She sat down beside him and he put his arm gently around her. After his shower, he had just put on a pair of sweat shorts and the front of his shorts was protruding out, which did not go unnoticed by Mrs. Blair.

As Mrs. Blair reached inside his shorts and encircled his cock with her hand, she said, "I want to do my post graduate work on sex today. My husband never worried about my satisfaction. About once a week, he would crawl on top of me, with no foreplay, and when he shot his load, he would roll over and go to sleep. I never knew what an orgasm was until I started watching his pornographic sites on the computer and I learned to satisfy myself. I want to experience what Mrs. Barker said she experienced on the plane with you."

Greg said "Before we get to what Mrs. Barker experienced, we need to fully know each other bodies. Mrs. Barker had an instant need that had to be fulfilled within the time limits of the flight. Don't get me wrong. It was fantastic and we will be together again in Tuscany. But for today, I don't just want to fuck you, I want to make love to you."

"You don't know how long I have wanted a man to really make love to me. I knew when you were in my class that you were special and wondered if you had a crush on your teacher. The day you took my picture so frequently at my daughter's wedding, that suspicion was substantiated."

Greg said, "I used to love the way you would sit on the corner of your desk, with one leg on the floor. Sometimes you would be showing a little bit of your thigh and I always hoped to get a look at your panties, but that never happened. When you would lean over my desk to look at my paper, I would get a peak down your dress. Yes, I did have a crush on my teacher. You are also wearing the same perfume right now that you wore in the classroom". Mrs. Blair smiled and as their lips met, he was in heaven.

As they kissed deeply, his hand moved over the silk to gently caress her breasts. His gentle touch brought Mrs. Blair to a level of pleasure she had never known. His hand moved down over her flat stomach and continued to her pussy. He gently massaged it through the silk before bringing his hand back up to the spaghetti straps holding the top of her nightgown. As he lowered the straps over her arms her beautiful tits came into view. He took his time gently licking each one, while his hand continued it's exploration.

Mrs. Blair was also in heaven. His hand continued down the outside of her leg, until it reached the hem of her gown. His hand moved back up the inside of her thigh, taking time to feel the softness of her skin. She spread her legs to give him total access. Right now, this young man could have anything he wanted. When his hand reached the v in her legs, he placed his hand over her pussy and started to massage it. When his finger found the opening, he sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he could and rammed his middle finger into her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it tightly to her chest as she held on through and orgasm that rocked her body from head to toe. "Oh Greg! Oh Greg! Oh Greg! She said over and over as the tremors continued through her body. This orgasm had been held inside her body for 49 years and was now being set free. What she didn't know was that stronger orgasms would be felt before the end of the day. Greg held her and they fell back on the bed together. Neither of them spoke for several minutes. This dream that had come true for each of them had to be savored.

Mrs. Blair said, "I want to give pleasure, but I am embarrassed to say I don't know how to give a man a blowjob. Dave always said that only whores have oral sex. Will you be patient with me until I learn?"

Greg moved back on the bed until he sitting at a reclining position of about 45 degrees against the pillows. "You might want to start by removing my sweat shorts." Greg said with a chuckle as he lifted his hips. Mrs. Blair obliged by yanking them off, twilling them around in the air and throwing them across the room. She then looked down at his cock that was easily twice the size of her husband's in every dimension. Kneeling on the bed in front of him, she tried to remember the techniques she had seen used on her husband's computer porn sites.

As she took hold of it, she saw the pre-cum and licked it off, looking up at Greg as she licked her lips. He flashed back to her daughter's wedding and remembered wishing that he could photograph Mrs. Blair in her underwear when he was photographing the bridal party in their underwear. She started to lick around the head of his cock and then long licks up each side and on the underside. She then held the cock out of the way so that she could lick his sack taking each side completely into her mouth. She was very gentle and she could feel the sack tightening. When she returned her attention to his cock, she looked at it and began pumping her hand up and down. At first Greg thought she was just giving him a hand job until she put the knob in her mouth and continued to pump.

She took about 3 inches into her mouth and then started an in and out motion, while continuing to pump with her hand. Her other hand was gently caressing his balls as the sack continued to tighten. He closed his eyes and remembered his school days when he fantasized that Mrs. Blair would make up an excuse to keep him after class and would give him a grand blowjob. Just thinking about his fantasy along with he activities of Mrs. Blair's mouth and hands was bringing him to the brink very quickly. He warned Mrs. Blair that he was about to cum, which only made her pump harder. Suddenly a burst of cum shot down her throat along with several more. On each shot, she swallowed and pumped until he was dry.

She moved up into his arms and asked "Well teacher, how did I do for my first time?"

"A +++++++!"

Greg said, "It is hard to believe that was your first time!"

"I watched a lot of women giving men blowjobs on my husband's computer. Some looked like they would be very enjoyable for the men, and some didn't seem very special. I had carefully planned the first time to be special for both of us I have watched a lot on deep throat techniques, but I wanted to save that for later."

She sat up and had just removed her gown completely just when Greg's phone rang. It was Annie's beep. "Arlene has invited us for dinner at their place. She wants us to meet Frank and spend the night at their house."

"Why don't you go ahead and stay, I really have to take care of Mrs. Blair's needs tonight."

Annie assumed he was talking about the editing of the tapes and documentation to send to Attorney Barker, so she said "OK, I will be back at the condo sometime tomorrow morning."

"Mrs. Blair's needs?" Mrs. Blair asked?

"Sisters don't need to know everything." Greg said as he stretched out beside Mrs. Blair. He kissed her and this time it was his lips that traced their way down her body, He kissed each nipple and her belly button before getting to the ultimate prize. He started by kissing each lip gently and then began probing with his tongue. This was another first for Mrs. Blair. He held her off the bed by the cheeks of her ass and his tongue was moving in and out with the speed of a jackhammer. Her orgasm was lighter than the first one, so he found her clit and sucked it in before returning to his jackhammer tongue pounding her pussy. The next orgasm rocked every bone in her body with juice from her pussy spraying onto Greg's face. Before that orgasm stopped, Greg had moved his cock to the opening of her pussy. The entry was well lubricated and his cock slid in easily despite the size and length. He went about half way in and pulled partially out before plunging in again and again.

Mrs. Blair was screaming in pain and in joy. As the pain subsided, she began to meet his thrust by lifting her body to meet him. Her final orgasm came as he shot a load of hot cum deep into her. He looked at her and her eyes were glazed over.

They fell apart panting and gasping for air; Two spent bodies. Greg reached down and pulled the covers over them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mrs. Blair woke up about 4 hours later and just watched her young lover sleeping and thinking how he how fulfilled her life in so many ways. She decided to get up and take a shower.

"Have you ever done it in a shower?" Greg asked. He had heard the water running when he woke up.

"I have never had anyone else in the shower with me." Mrs. Blair responded. Greg grabbed the soap and began to soap every inch of her body. He took his time and had her excited as he finished soaping her and handed the soap to her. She followed suit by soaping every inch of his body, ending by spending a lot of time soaping his cock. They began to kiss and she guided his cock to the lips of her pussy. Lifting her slightly allowed him to enter her. After a few strokes, he pulled out and they left the shower and dried off.

Returning to the bed, he stretched out and said "Your turn on top." She didn't have to be asked twice. She took her time as she lowered herself onto his cock.

"Mrs. Blair said, "This is a totally different feeling and gives a much better sense of being the one in control instead of always be the one controlled. Greg massaged her tits as Mrs. Blair kept raising and lowering her hips. All of a sudden on one of her downward movements, Greg suddenly grabbed her waist and rose to meet her. "Wow! Mrs. Blair said. The suddenness of the surge took her completely off guard. After a couple more attempts, they got their movements into a rhythm. In one final lift of his body and her plunge, the both came together in a glorious climax.

He sunk back down and she remained on top of him with his cock softening within her. Mrs. Blair kissed him and said, "this is just wonderful. I never imagined it could be like this.

"I had a lot of fantasies about you in class, but they didn't even come close to this." They both laughed. "So do you have any clothes, other than your beautiful gown?"

"Don't you like my nightgown and robe."

"Yes, I just wondered if you flew here in it. Plus, I thought we would have brunch on the balcony and I don't want the helicopters to crash when they can't take their eyes off of you"

"My suitcase is in the guest apartment. I didn't want to barge in on you and Annie or impose myself on the two of you."

"Well, since Annie won't be here tonight, we will have he whole place to ourselves. Can I go get your suitcase for you?" "Thank you, but I want an opportunity to get dressed for you."

"I think you are dressed pretty well for me right now." He said as he cupped a breast in each hand.

"I probably shouldn't dine on the balcony in the nude." She said as she put her hands over his and pulled them tighter to her chest. She put her gown back on with the robe, kissed Greg, and said she would be right back.

Greg took another quick shower and got dressed in shorts and a sport shirt. He called the chef and ordered a brunch. The chef, said to just call him when they were ready.

While he was waiting for Mrs. Blair, Greg decided to check in on Mr. Blair. He was making rather routine business calls and then he put the speaker phone on and made another call. Greg recognized the voice that answered as the pretty blonde with the big boobs from the front desk. Mr. Blair told her he wanted to see again today. She replied that things were very busy today and she could not get away from the desk.

"Let me talk to your manager."

"Hello, Mr. Blair, is there a problem."

"Yes, there is a problem. Your front desk clerk seems to be too busy to take care of my needs."

"Mr. Blair, she took care of your needs yesterday, she is very busy."

"Let me tell you something, Ms. Darling. I pay rent on this room for 12 months a year. I expect my needs to be taken care of or I will find another N.Y. hotel to have available for when I or my clients are in town. I have a better idea. I want you today!"

" I don't think so! I can send Shirley from finance up around 2:00."

"You will be in this room in 45 minutes or I will blow the whistle on the prostitution ring you are running out of this hotel." He slammed the phone down and went into the bathroom and took a bottle of pills from the medicine cabinet. Greg zoomed the camera on the medicine bottle. No surprise here. It was a prescription for Viagra. Mr. Blair took one of the pills and went back into the living room. He turned on the computer. Greg set his computer to match Mr. Blair's and saw him watching videos of ass-fucking.

He heard the door open saw Mrs. Blair come in, pulling her suitcase. She was wearing a white, almost transparent, shirt tied around the waist to expose her stomach leading down to very short shorts. The shirt was unbuttoned low enough to expose a half bra that pushed her breast up, showing everything but her nipples. The red spike heels topped off the outfit and the whole outfit screamed, "I want to be fucked!" It was the same outfit she was wearing the first time Greg went to her house.

"Wow! You are beautiful in whatever you wear. I need to get my camera to document this moment." Greg got his camera and took pictures of Mrs. Blair from every angle. Greg was able to get her to exhibit many expressions from shy to exotic.

"Your husband is about to receive a guest. Did you know that he rents the room at the hotel 12 months a year."

"No, I had no idea. It is not were we stay when we come to N.Y. together. How do you know?" Greg replayed the conversation with the front desk clerk and the hotel manager.

"She should be arriving about now." Greg switched the cameras in Mr. Blair's room to the large screen in the bedroom. He split the screen, so they could view all cameras. A knock came at the door and Mr. Blair opened the door to a very stately looking woman, around 50 years of age,

"Mr. Blair, we need to have an understanding that the women might not always be available."

"That is why you are here. You will be the new trophy. I bet Mr. Jakes from Louisiana will love your ass. He will be in tonight and you will spend all the time with him that he likes, and do whatever he likes. I have heard he really likes it rough. You can check with Shirley. She serviced him when he was here in March. Now take off your clothes or I will call my friend at the 3rd precinct." Mrs. Darling began undressing.

Mrs. Blair watched what was taking place in absolute horror and shock. She had no idea her husband had gone so crazy. They watched as he forced her to bend over the couch and fucked her in the ass. Mrs. Blair began to cry and Greg turned off the TV and comforted her. When she stopped crying, she said, "Send that footage to Mr. Barker immediately."

Mrs. Blair said, "I would love to know who has stayed in that room in the last year."

"Not a problem." Greg said. He hacked into the hotel computer and printed a list of everyone who had been registered to the room over the last year. Mr. Blair had only spent twenty nights himself." He handed the printout to Mrs. Blair.

"These include managers from our various companies, and presidents or CEOs of companies we market to. There are also some elected official and law enforcement people from New York. Greg pulled up the invoices and they were all paid by a financial arm of the Blair's business. Almost all of them had charges of several hundred dollars for an item identified as courtesy service. Mrs. Blair was relieved to see that Frank's name was not on the list. Some of the others were in for a big surprise. Attorney Barker would subpoena the room log and none of those charges would come from her side of the settlement.

Greg said, "How about if we have brunch and you can tell me about Tuscany.

"You will love the villa and the countryside. The villa that you and Anna will live in is just about a quarter of a mile from our Villa. It is beautiful country with some vineyards along the coast. Your villa is on a hillside looking down over the town.

As they dined on the balcony, they enjoyed looking out over New York and across the East River. They talked about colleges that he and Annie would be attending. She said "I hope you will stay in my home in in Malibu if you decide to go to college there."

"It sure would beat staying in a dorm and could I assume that you might occasionally be my roommate?"

"More than occasionally. That will be my main home. I will travel to Tuscany at times on business and pleasure, so Annie could live there for the year if she decides study art in Tuscany. I want it to be clear that both of you should treat living in my homes as though they are your home too. I do not want to stymie your youth and relationships with friends of your own age."

"We are trying to figure out how we are going to explain all of this to our parents."

"Let me take care of that. I knew your parents before you were born and I know the sacrifices they have made for you and Annie. I will tell them you are both working for me and my company provides it's employees with college tuition, housing and company cars."

"How can Annie and I ever thank you."

"Well I was hoping to get a massage while I was in New York. Are your hands up to making my body feel better?" It was very convenient that the exercise room also had a professional massage table.

"Why don't you go get ready, while I check the computer and make sure the information has reached Attorney Barker's office." He watched as she walked away. When she got to the door, she turned and winked.

When Greg contacted Amy in Attorney's Barker's office, she said, "Attorney and Mrs. Barker are horrified with what seems to have taken over Mr. Blair's life. He has been one of the most respected and admired businessmen in town for over twenty years."

Mrs. Blair was stretched out on the massage table when Greg came in with just a towel wrapped around his waste. She licked her upper lip as he approached and said, "My body is yours."

He responded, "and my hands are yours." Because of all the sports and need to massage each other, Greg knew the technique.

He began by massaging the neck muscles and shoulders. By the time he moved down her back, Mrs. Blair was more relaxed than she had been for months. She lifted her body slightly as he was massaged her buttocks as his thumbs applied pressure from her pussy and up along her crack. Greg was rock hard at that point and decided he better move on before he was tempted to straddle her on the table and relieve his own needs. His goal was to help her relax, so he moved on down her legs and gave each foot a full massage.

12