Photographic Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,418 Followers

"Your turn." It said simply.

Well, that was plain enough. I had watched her to an incredible strip tease in the woods and now she wanted a return show. How could I refuse?

I stood up and slowly pulled the tail of my shirt out of my shorts, working the material out until it fell free. I grasped the bottom and slowly pulled it up, exposing my abs and then my chest as I worked the T-shirt up over my head. I'm not much on doing a strip tease, but I tried to give her what she wanted. Even from this distance I could tell she was working her camera with both hands at times, and at others, she had one hand on the camera and the other between her still spread legs. I tried to think of a gentle song and rocked my hips to the tune in my head as I undid the belt of my shorts, slowly pulling it out of the loops and then tossing it aside where I had tossed my shirt.

I undid the snap of my shorts and slowly pulled the two corners of material , causing my shorts to gap farther apart until my white briefs were visible. I wiggled my hips while I pushed my shorts down, working the material over the huge bulge my hard dick was making. I allowed them to slide down my legs and then stepped out of them, kicking them aside so I was clad in only my bulging briefs and hiking boots.

It was the moment of truth... I slipped my fingers in the waistband of my briefs and slowly pushed them down, allowing my hard dick to suddenly bounce out and waggle around unrestrained. I bent over and pushed my briefs off over my boots and then stood up so she could see me. I turned side to side slowly, allowing her to take what pictures she wanted before I turned a quarter of the way back and grasped my dick in my hand. I slowly slid my hand up and down my shaft a few times, driving it even harder. After allowing her to see it a few more seconds I sat down on my little stool to look at her.

I saw her sitting and writing madly on the pad as I zoomed in on her beautiful form. Finally she turned the pad over and allowed me to read it.

"I want to see you cum. You can watch me too. Let's do it together."

I looked through the camera at her and she was grinning widely at me, clearly inviting me to agree.

In response I moved my chair slightly so I could see through my camera while she could see me. I adjusted my zoom so I had all of her in sight and then began to slowly stroke my dick while I watched her.

She blew me a kiss at seeing me stroking my dick , and began to gently rub her pussy as she moved her face behind her own camera. Through the zoom I could clearly see the moisture glistening in the morning sun as she worked her fingers slowly in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes. As turned on as I was from watching her tease I knew I wasn't going to last long, and watching her slowly fuck herself with her fingers was quickly pushing me farther down the road to release.

I watched her right hand move from the camera to her tits, slowly squeezing and twisting one of her nipples, occasionally pulling and stretching it. I watched her chest start to rise and fall more rapidly as her climax approached. She slowly slipped her fingers from her pussy and drug then wetly across her clit before working her fingers in a circle, allowing me to see her fully open pussy. I so wanted to be in front of her at that moment, driving my dick into her juicy hole, and the though sent me over the top, my dick shooting a long string of cum into the air. I struggled to keep focus through the camera as my body jerked with each new shot of cum that lanced out through the air, landing in the grass in front of me. Finally my body stopped jerking enough to focus on her once more, her body shaking and jerking in the viewfinder as her own climax peaked. I sat panting for breath as I watched her lean back and stroke her clit softly as her orgasm wound down, her chest rising and falling deeply. I zoomed in a bit more and sat a small trickle of sweat roll down between her lovely tits, eventually rolling down her stomach and mingling with the juices from her pussy as she gently stroked her hand around her mound and stomach.

I leaned back and wondered where this was going and what was next. I really wanted to know more about who this woman was, but it was clear to me she was controlling the situation, which was not at all what I was used to. But then I hadn't been doing much good on the dating scene, so maybe I wasn't controlling things the right way. I guess I would just wait for her to make the next move.

I didn't have long to wait. As soon as her body had sufficiently recovered, she stood up and packed her camera in the bag and folded her camp chair. Her clothes were stuffed into her bag, clearly she was not going to wear them to wherever she came from. I watched her reach into her bag and pull the white pad out once again. After scribbling on the pad a moment, she held it up for me.

"Tomorrow STSP close-up only!"

I read the sign through my viewfinder and then waved in response. I could see her smile and blow me a kiss before she picked her stuff up and walked off into the woods, still butt naked.

I sat there for some time, thinking about how she looked, my dick once again getting hard as I sat and played with it and thought about her body. From the sound of it I would get to see it much closer the next day. Finally I got up and packed my gear. I thought briefly about walking naked to the truck, still quite turned on, but decided it might not be a good idea. I pulled my shorts on and stuffed my underwear and shirt in the pack and then headed back to the trail.

******

The next morning found me once again hiking up the trail, only this time I carried only my day pack with one camera and a standard 28 to 70 lens for doing close-up work. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was going to follow her lead no matter what it was. I really wanted to screw this gorgeous woman and I really wanted to know more about her.

I walked to the clearing in the woods and looked around. I didn't see any sign of her so I took a few steps and sat down next to the creek with my back to a tree. I had traveled light, wearing only shorts and a t-shirt, and not bothered with a chair or anything. I listened to the sounds of the woods and the babbling of the small stream, which appeared to be about two feet deep and about six feet wide. I was just sitting quietly by the stream, enjoying nature when she stepped from the woods. I quickly got to my feet.

"Hi." I said as she drew closer.

She simply held her finger to her lips to silence me. She was wearing a pink tank top and a pair of tiny blue shorts that were incredibly small. She stopped at the edge of the creek and looked at me as I looked at her. She slowly smiled and set down a small shoulder bag before sitting down. She untied her short hiking boots and tossed them aside, along with the low pink socks she was wearing. She looked up at me as she stood and grasped the bottom of her shirt. In one quick motion she pulled the shirt off, exposing her bare chest to me. She tossed it onto the boots and then, her smile never leaving her face or her gaze leaving mine, she skimmed off her shorts, leaving her completely naked.

Seeing her up close was much different than through a lens. I could see the individual creases in her skin and the puckering of her dark areola as her nipples grew harder. Her skin was beautifully tanned without a single line that I could see. She stood still and allowed me to look her over from toe to her smiling eyes, which saw nothing but approval. She turned her back on me and bent over, her feet about two feet apart, so her pussy stuck out at me, while she dug in the small bag she had carried. Straightening back up she turned to face me and stood with a frown on her face and a hand on her hip.

She was clearly expecting me to do something I hadn't, the question was what? It only took me a second to realize she wanted to see me naked as well. I quickly pulled my t-shirt off, her smile returning to her face as I stripped off my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my boots. My dick stuck out at her at an angle, which was increasing by the second as it grew harder and longer.

She stepped down into the stream, and swished a puffy gauze sponge in the water to wet it. She squeezed a liberal amount of soap from a pink bottle onto it and then snapped the bottle closed, tossing it on the shore. She looked up at me expectantly as she squished the ball of soap and material into a dripping foamy blob.

I stepped down into the stream the water warmer than I had expected, and waded into the middle to meet her. Using her cupped hand she lifted water and poured it over me, wetting my chest and arms. Then she handed me the sponge before stepping back. She lowered herself into the water until she was squatting in the shallow water and then splashed herself wet. She stood back up and moved to me, reaching for my hand with hers. She pulled my hand, with the soapy sponge to her, and the released it. I quickly went to work soaping her body with the sponge and rubbing the slippery soap around with my other hand. I stroked and rubbed my way gently and softly down her body and across her marvelous tits. I soaped under them and used my free hand to gently lift them the small amount that they would move, gently squeezing them and using my thumb to stroke the nipples at the same time. Having soaped that part I worked my way down her smooth belly to her mound, using my fingers to play with her curly blond hair. She stepped her feet wider, allowing my fingers to trace down between her legs, soaping her wet lips. I stroked them gently for several seconds before she put her arms around my neck and lifted one leg from the stream, hooking it on my waist to help hold her up. I got the idea and soaped her leg, sliding my hands gently up and down her smooth leg. I eased my hand up her thigh and stroked around her now spread pussy, sliding my finger down farther until it stroked across her puckered rose.

She gasped at my touch, the first sound I had heard her make, and then groaned gently as I stroked up between her lips and across her clit. She only allowed me to stroke her this way three times before she put her leg down and pulled my hand from between her legs, the attention apparently more than she was ready for yet. She opened her eyes and looked at me lustily as she took the sponge from me and spread soap around my chest, working her hands back and forth down my body until she was gently soaping around my raging hardon. She slicked my dick with soap and stroked it gently several times before she stepped closer to me. She pushed my dick down, lifting one leg slightly and stepping across it so it was trapped between her legs. With our heights being so close to the same, it was a perfect fit as she pulled me to her, her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

She gently soaped my back, her arms wrapped around me, and then pulled her chest far enough from me to hand me the sponge. She pressed back against me, her tits pressing once again into my chest. I stroked her back and firm ass with both hands to soap her while she gently stroked my back and ass in time with the little movements she was making with her hips. She gently humped her clit up and down the top of my dick causing her firm tits and hard nipples to slide around in the slick soap trapped between us. We stood like that for some time, each of us enjoying the sensations of her actions as she moaned quietly in my ear.

I could feel the head of my dick gently sliding between her lips with each stroke and desperately wanted to be buried fully inside her. I started to rock my hips slightly at the end of each of her strokes, trying to get my dick to engage inside her. She felt my actions and was soon arching her back to help the angle. We continued this dance for a number of strokes before my dick suddenly found the magic spot and slid deep inside her on the next stroke.

She cried "OHMYGOD" loudly as she slid down my shaft, grinding her clit into the base of my dick. The actions she was making would no longer work the way they had, so I tossed the sponge to the shore and reached under her, lifting her in the air. She quickly wrapped both legs around my waist and wiggled her ass to grind her clit into my dick again. I felt her squeak and moan as I began to bounce her up and down my shaft, each time driving her clit into the base of my dick. It only took a few strokes before she squealed into the woods that she was cuming. I felt her body tense around me and her pussy squeeze and milk me as her climax caused her body to tremble.

She leaned back, using her arms around my neck to hold herself up as I stroked up into her, my pace driven by desire and lust. I watched her face screw up in pleasure and her tits bounce in time with my strokes as I pushed my own impending orgasm closer to fruition. Our bodies slapped noisily as I bounced her against me, each stroke driving my rod deep into her and her clit into my body.

My first shot of cum pushed deep into her as my dick drove into her as far as it would go. I grunted loudly as I held her tight onto my jerking dick, each jerk emptying another squirt of hot juice deep inside her pussy. I held her like that for nearly a minute before my body decided it was no longer producing enough adrenalin to keep the position.

I lowered us into the warm stream and sat on the bottom, the water flowing around us nearly up to her tits. She looked at me with a gentle smile and slowly wiped the remaining soap from my body as my dick shrunk inside me. She leaned her face down to mine and kissed me gently and wetly, taking her time. We sat and kissed in the water for what seemed like half an hour before she pulled away and climbed from my dick. She stood in the water, her pussy above the level of the flowing stream and washed the juices leaking from her off her pussy. Finally she turned and walked out of the water without another word, stopping on the shore to bend down and slip on her boots and collect her things.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but watching her disappear into the woods was defiantly NOT what I had planned, but that was what was happening.

I quickly got up and grabbed my gear and waded across the stream again. I jogged to the path in the woods where she had disappeared and followed down the path. I wasn't at all sure where this was going to lead, but if she took it I was following!

The trail wound down and around a long hill, finally dropping into the valley that the stream emptied into. I hadn't seen her since I started down the trail, but I was pretty sure she had to still be ahead of me some place. I came to a fork in the trail and was at a loss to tell which way she had gone. I started down one, and then backtracked, looking for any sign of her passing. About fifty feet down the other branch I found her blue micro shorts hanging on a tree. I smiled to myself and grabbed the shorts and continued on. The trail wound up the other side of the bottom and I worked my way quickly up the hill. By the time I was at the top I was sweaty and panting for breath, but determined to catch up to her, I pushed on, looking for any indication of her.

I rounded the next bend in the trail and once again came to a fork. I hadn't ever been on these trails, so once again I started down one path looking for an indication of her. This time I had chosen correctly and found her shirt hanging on a branch. I grabbed the shirt and ran off down the path, intent on catching her.

It seemed like I had gone for miles, but was sure it was much less than that, when I broke out into a clearing. It was a large grassy yard behind a large house. On the deck of the house was the lady in white laying on a lounge chair naked, clearly hoping and waiting for me.

I stepped onto the deck and walked over to where she lay, one leg hanging over each side of the chair. I knelt down at the end of the chair and gently kissed up her thigh, aiming for her wet pussy. Her chest still heaved slightly from the run she had made and sweat dripped off her body in the sun. I kissed closer to her wet pussy and gently licked up her lips, finding her clit with the tip of my tongue.

She tasted both sweet and salty as her sweat mingled with her pussy juices. I looked up her body at her grinning face as I drove my tongue into her pussy, reaching for one of her firm tits, the morning sun beating down on us. I had little doubt that this was where she got that fantastic tan, as I squeezed and teased her nipples while my tongue attached her hard clit.

"YES!" she cried as she arched her back to drive her clit closer to my teasing tongue. Clearly this was what she wanted, lifting her legs high in the air and spreading them to give me even better access. I moved a finger to her pussy and slid it deep into her, curling it to find her G spot while my tongue attached her clit.

I was surprised at how quickly she climaxed, the three pronged attack quickly driving her already primed body over the top. As her body trembled I pulled my finger from her pussy and slid up the chair, replacing it with my again hard dick.

I grunted loudly as I drove my dick into her, our bodies slapping loudly in the morning sun as my sweat dripped into her. She could have cared less as he hooked her feet on my ass, pulling me deeper into her with each stroke, her hands working my chest as the sensations of my dick driving into her held her climax nearly at its peak for several long minutes. My body jerked as my dick began to unload into her, huge squirts of cum gushing into her hot pussy as she pulled me deep into her.

I lowered myself down to her and she held me close while I panted to catch my breath.

"God that was fun!" she whispered. "I am sooooo glad we met in that woods and got married."

"Happy first anniversary." I whispered back, kissing her neck gently.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,418 Followers
12