Photographs Ch. 02

Story Info
A porn photographer/hypnotist meets his downstairs neighbor.
2.7k words
4.26
115k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers

I walked down three blocks to the neighborhood grocery three or four times a week to keep my produce and meats fresh and that afternoon was one of those days. I didn't buy much at each time, just a loaf of bread, some steaks and some fresh salad veggies today, so I could carry it easily and not have to drive my car. It gave me a reason to get out of the studio and get some fresh air, at least as fresh as it got in the city.

Checking out just ahead of me, I spotted Ms. Martinez and her three children, two girls and one boy. The Martinez family lived in one of the three apartments that occupied the lower floor of my building and I had seen her frequently enough to say hello but we'd never spent any real time together. This time though I noticed that she was having to carry the young boy and an enormous load of groceries in plastic bags and the two young teenage girls were both carrying their share.

As soon as I checked out, I hurried after them and caught up before they reached the first corner.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Martinez. It looks like you have your hands full. How about letting me carry those groceries since I don't have much to carry anyway?"

"Oh, thank you, Senor Orville. My Esteban is sick today or it would not be such a chore."

Carefully I took the bags from her and knew that she would have to be a strong woman if carrying that many groceries in bags that cut through your fingers was not a chore.

We headed out again, the two girls in front and me walking beside Ms. Martinez with the boy. "What's wrong with Esteban?" I asked.

"Oh, I think he has a cold. He has some fever and it has made him very sleepy."

We made small talk the rest of the way and I carried her bags into the kitchen. As I set them down, I asked, "Is there a Mr. Martinez? I've never seen him."

She laughed. "Yes, there is but that bastardo left us when I was pregnant with Esteban and now we are divorced. I swear he will never see the inside of my house ever again."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to stir up old wounds."

"No, it is alright. I don't usually think about him but when I do it makes me very angry that he would leave his family like that."

"Yes, I know what you mean. Hey, since Esteban doesn't feel good, I know you don't have time to cook. How about letting me fix dinner for you and the children tonight? I've got some good steaks that need someone who will appreciate them."

"Oh, Senor Orville, you do not need to do that for us."

"Ms. Martinez, I would really like the company. It gets rather lonely sometimes all by myself."

She laughed. "I don't think you are really lonely, senor. I see all the beautiful women who come to see you. However we will accept your kind invitation. Would seven o'clock be okay?"

"That will be great. I'll see you then."

I had just put the steaks on when the bell rang. I buzzed the door open and the family walked up. I waved them down to my living area and into the kitchen, where the salad was nearly ready as was some macaroni and cheese, which I figured the kids would like even if they didn't care for the salad. I asked how they liked their steaks cooked and was not surprised that all of them said well done.

The next time I called her Ms. Martinez, the woman asked me to call her Gia. She introduced the girls as 14 year old Maria, 12 year old Estella, and 4 year old Esteban. I asked them to call me Gene.

While the steaks were cooking on the grill set up on my balcony, I gave the family a quick tour of my place. They were surprised at all the scenes I had set up for photo shoots but Gia said she figured I was a photographer because of all the women who came to my place. Esteban, who seemed to be feeling better than he had in the afternoon, asked if he could play in the playground set and I told him that he could as long as he didn't scatter the sand. He started running laps around the slide - up the steps, down to the ground and around again - while the rest of us completed the tour.

I wasn't going to show them my dark room where I developed photos and edited videos because there were several hundred photos of women in various stages of undress hanging on the drying lines. It was the one place in the whole floor that was completely enclosed to keep the room dark. I had covered the walls of the area just outside the darkroom with poster-sized photos of various landscapes I had taken from around the country over several years of vacation trips. The ceiling was artificial, one I had made myself from yards and yards of heavy black material strung over a frame of metal poles, like a tent.

Estella darted into the workroom area and exclaimed loudly that her mama had to see it and all three of them were inside the area before I could protest. I followed them in, hoping that I had remembered to block the door to the darkroom.

What actually happened was the posters captivated all of them. They exclaimed at the posters of New York waterfalls and Georgia floral gardens and Wyoming canyons and Kansas wheat fields. The girls stared raptly for a few minutes and then hurried out to go play with Esteban.

Gia, however, stayed and continued examining the photos closely, as it she was studying fine art. When she nudged the door to the darkroom, it opened and she stepped in, studying the photos of nude women with the same intensity as the landscapes. I noticed that some of the ones she spent the most time poring over were stills made from video frames, showing my cock in some stage of plunging into a woman's cunt. As I stood watching, I noticed that Gia seemed to have developed a case of very dry lips because she kept licking them, although I still expected her to begin calling me a pervert.

Almost in awe, I heard Gia ask, "Senor Gene, is this man you?"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry you came in here ..."

"Oh, no. Look how clear the picture is. You can see every line on your dick, every vein, and on her pussy too. And on this one, you can even see where your stuff has come out of her."

I quietly walked over and verified that she was examining a close-up, taken by one of the hidden cameras, of our connection as I had fucked my model two days before. It was about as explicit a photo of the sexual act of intercourse as could be generated.


Gia peered closely at the photo, as if to verify that it was indeed a stream of my cum rolling down the woman's cunt, and then satisfied, she walked around the rest of the area checking on other prints. From the expression on her face, I didn't know what she was thinking.

When she got back to the door, she called toward the playground set, "Come on, girls. Come, Esteban, it is time we go check on the steaks before dinner is burned. Si, senor?" Obediently the children hurried toward us, although Esteban was reluctant.

We got the steaks off the grill at just the right time and carried the food to my small dining table. The steaks and macaroni were a hit with the kids and Gia seemed to enjoy her steak and salad. During the course of the meal, Gia said that I was a very good photographer and that she had suspected that I did something like that because of the fairly steady stream of women who walked up to my studio. By the time we finished dessert - a dish of ice cream with various syrups - it was nearly nine o'clock.


Gia told Maria, "Take the little ones and put them to bed. I want to talk with Senor Gene a little longer."

Obediently Maria herded Estella and Esteban down the stairs but not until each of them had given me a tight little hug as thanks for dinner. Maria included a kiss on my cheek as well.

Once they were gone, Gia said, "Senor Gene, looking at your pictures stirred something in me that I thought was dead. I have not had sex since my husband left me. I don' have any close men friends that I would ever ask to do that and I would never ask a stranger. But you ... well, you have the gift, you have a large ... dick, and I consider you a good friend. I know that I am much older than those women you usually have here and I know that I am not ... uh, little here," as she cupped her breasts, "or here" and she slapped her hips. "But would you do that to me?"

I pulled her to me and hugged and kissed her. "Gia, I would love to. You are a tremendously sexy, beautiful woman. Come," and I led her to my bed.

She was out of her clothes before I could get out of my shorts and shirt so she helped me finish undressing. She was indeed the voluptuous woman that I had envisioned, with large, full breasts and broad round buttocks under a modest waist, supported by sturdy shapely legs.

Gia gathered my cock and balls in her hands and began to play with my jewels. She dropped to her knees and closed her lips over the head of my cock. I reached down and picked her up and carried her to the bed. I lay down in the middle of the bed and pulled her over me in the 69 position. I was enthralled with the softness of her skin; for some reason, I had the erroneous idea that the older a woman got, the rougher, more leather-like her skin would become. Not so! She was soft and smooth everywhere I touched.

As her mouth again found my cock, I spread her buttocks and sank my tongue into the soft flesh between the outer lips of her cunt. For the next half-hour we lost ourselves in giving and receiving oral pleasure. Gia experienced three shuddering climaxes with my tongue on her swollen clitoris and twice more while my tongue was playing a tap dance on her anus. I filled her mouth once and she swallowed every drop of my cum as if it was a rare treasure.

We hugged and kissed for a while and before long my dong began growing again. I loved her scent, the very faint odor of wild flowers and cool, clear breezes. When I was hard enough, I turned her on her back, gingerly climbed into between her legs and eased my schlong into her sweet cunt while she watched with an expanding smile. I bent to kiss her and started a slow-motion pumping action, then curled around to suck on her left tit. To my surprise, I immediately got a mouthful of warm sweet milk.

I immediately backed away from her and said, "I didn't know I was taking Esteban's dinner."

"No, no, senior. There is always plenty for him and more left over. Please take what you want."

Gia propped each of her large globes up with a hand, freely offering me all I wanted. I lowered my head and began to suckle, resuming my slow pumping motion and grinding my crotch on her pubis. It didn't take me long to help her to another orgasm and then another and a third – it was as if she was starved for sexual activity. Then she had a fourth climax just before my balls exploded and filled her now-sloppy cunt.

I rolled to the mattress and she turned to face me and we hugged tightly. I thought it was intriguing how a woman could still retain her sweet fragrance even when the air around her was permeated by the smell of fresh hot sex.

Gia's hands dropped to my crotch and worked magic in just a few minutes, so that I grew hard once more. This time she turned on her hands and knees and let me enter her from behind. That had always been one of my favorite positions, and my mind filled with lust at the vision of her beautiful round butt. My hands roved over her, savoring the smoothness of her body, the naturally tanned look of her skin. There were no tan lines noticeable anywhere on her lovely body.

In another half-hour of wandering in and out of her love tunnel while my hands massaged her back, hips, butt, sides, stomach, abdomen, and clit, she came four more times before I spit another wonderful load of hot cum into her willing twat. I ended up with milky hands when I forgot that she was lactating and pulled on her tits during my final hard ramming of her cunt as I got off one last time. When I rolled onto the mattress, she shifted so that her hanging tits were just above my face and I sucked on them alternately for a few more minutes.

Finally she said that she had to go but first she spent several minutes with her tongue down my throat, at last breaking away rather reluctantly and thanking me for a great evening. I watched her dress, hoping that it was a sight I would see many times in the future.

Three days later, my bell rang early in the evening and when I answered it was Gia and her kids. I buzzed them in and they came charging up the stairs. The kids asked if they could play on the slide and Gia and I both told them that they could. Gia came toward me and addressed me standing at the opening to my living area.

"Senor Gene," she gushed. "I have been so horny the last two days. I hate to throw myself at you but could we please fuck again?"

"It would be my pleasure, Gia," I responded, leading her toward my 'bedroom.'

As for me, nothing about Gia had changed anything. She was still the beautiful, desirable, sexy woman she had been in our earlier encounter. I couldn't keep my hands from roving all over her soft smooth body nor could I forget the fragrance of her hair, just the hint of wild flowers and fresh air.

I started in the missionary position above Gia, although she rode me for a while, then we turned back to the missionary position and finally I fucked her doggy style for several minutes before we switched to spend some time in a scissors position. All in all it took me the better part of an hour to get to my second climax - the first came less than ten minutes after I sank my cock into her hot honey hole.

It took Gia just a few minutes to have her first orgasm and then she had several more before I shot my next load deep into her sloppy wet quim. By that time, she was very happy and very sated, which was fortunate because I didn't think I could have moved a muscle for a while. We spent some time swapping very wet kisses while my hands explored the small of her back and the roundness of her ass. She said that it had been a long time since she had enjoyed herself that much.

Because it was very late, I invited Gia and her children to stay over that night, even though it was a short walk down to their apartment. She said that she would but Esteban sometimes walked in his sleep and she was afraid that he would stumble down the stairs and get hurt. I couldn't argue with that but vowed to remove that as an excuse when the next occasion arose.

End of Ch 02

techsan
techsan
1,198 Followers