Photography 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob1515
Bob1515
407 Followers

Ted's face began to contort as he yelled out that we was going to come. I readied my camera.

Ted pulled his giant cock out of Andrea's mouth and aimed it at her mouth. A large glob of semen shot out of his dick and slashed across her right cheek. The second shot hit her chin and ran down her neck. Delirious with excitement she grabbed the base of his cock and wrapped her lips around the head. As Ted continued to cum I could see the muscles in her throat contract. I kept taking pictures as she swallowed the steamy hot cum.

As she continued to milk the cock dry I gazed down at her bountiful breasts. Ted's semen had run down her cleavage and stopped at her pubic hair. I had never seen such lust in my wife's eyes.

Ted scooped up the cum on Andrea's cheek with his finger and held in in front of her mouth. My wife smiled as she closed her eyes and sucked his finger clean. He then scooped up the remaining semen off her neck and asked her to stand up.

Ted inserted his finger into Andrea's pussy. Her head flung backwards as she let out a sigh. Those sperm were now on there way, determined to find one of my wife's eggs. The idea that my wife could get pregnant exited me beyond comprehension. Although Andrea was 38, she was still young enough to get pregnant.

I got to thinking about those sperm on their way. They didn't care if my wife was white or black or Asian. For some reason I felt like I should be giving these guys a chance. If they couldn't get to Andrea's cervix they wouldn't live long.

"Honey, maybe we should ditch the diaphragm"

Andrea looked back at me and said, "Are you crazy?"

"I just think that if you guys are going to do this, you should do it naturally."

I could tell that my wife was conflicted.

"Look, I just think it would be so hot if you fuck Ted with no contraception. Just once, one shot. If not now you know I won't stop bugging you until you do."


Andrea went to the bathroom and removed the diaphragm. When she came back into the bedroom she walked over to me and dropped the diaphragm into my hand. Leaning up to my ear she whispered, "I'm ovulating."

Andrea climbed on top of the bed and dropped her head down to the pillow with her ass up in the air. Grabbing both sides of Andrea's hips, Ted pushed his cock deeper into my wife. His grip was firm, taking complete control of Andrea's body. Ted pulled her head to the side and gave her a passionate kiss.

Ted continued thrusting into her, her ass shaking every time his massive tool would slam into her pussy. The hot stale air in the room was causing them to sweat profusely. I snapped several pictures as Ted stopped for a second and pulled her hair towards him so he could plant a deep kiss on my wife. The passion in their faces was amazing!

Ted was fucking her in a violent nature which I never had before. To me she was my loving wife, but to him she was a sex toy. The aggression in his thrusts was perverse as it was erotic.

Ted reached down and grabbed her left breast and squeezed it as hard as possible. Andrea winced in pain but it was clearly secondary to the pounding her pussy was getting.

Ted pulled out of her and laid down on the bed. Without any hesitation Andrea climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto the black cock. Ted's hands were now free to massage her ass and breasts. Andrea was bucking so hard her tits were hitting Ted in the face.

Out of breath from such a work out, Ted said, "I am gonna cum!"

My dick grew even harder as he flipped Andrea on her belly and pushed her all the way down on the bed. Entering her from behind he completely covered my wife. It was a position of pure domination. He was dominating my wife, our marriage and he was intent on putting a little black baby inside her.


With the both of them screaming in ecstasy he thrust ed into her with everything he had. Ted tensed up and began filling her pussy with load after load of thick black cum.

I took several shots of Ted's cock buried in Andrea's pussy. Cum was leaking out and dripping on the bed. He pulled out and went to the bathroom.

I got into the bed as Andrea spread her legs wide apart.

"Look what Ted did to me. He filled me up with all this thick black cum. What a naughty boy."

My dick was about to explode as I pushed my face close to her pussy. The smell of the sweat and semen was very intense. I scooped up some of the cum and pushed it into her vagina.

I laughed and whispered, "Every drop helps."

My wife was shocked. She said, "You really want him to get me pregnant don't you!"

"Yes, oh yes. The thought off one of those sperm getting one of your eggs is such a turn on."

I could tell she was angry.

"Well you will probably get your wish. I told you I am fertile."


Ted came back from the bathroom and got into bed. I got up as Ted and Andrea got into a spooning position. Ted nibbled on her ear and grabbed her breast.

Andrea turned to me and said, "I want to be with Ted alone."

My heart sank a little but I understood. I went downstairs to the computer to look at the pictures I had taken. At first they were relatively innocent but towards the end they were quite explicit. I so wanted to email them to all my friends. Look what my wife did! They would be so jealous!

I began to masturbate to the photos. Andrea was so beautiful! I was in heaven flipping through all of them. I could hear my wife moan upstairs. They were at it again, this time for themselves. It was too much to see and hear and I blew a huge load onto the desk. I don't remember ever cumming so hard in my life.

Delirious with lust, I wanted to show someone else. I know Andrea would kill me if she found out but I could not help myself. Picking out the best pictures I zipped them into a file and sent them to by buddy John.

I grabbed the phone and called John up.

"Hello"

"Hay John this is Ted. You have to check your email!"

"Ok ok. Give me a second"

I could hear him typing on his computer. Then I heard his response.

"Wow. Very hot. Wait...is that Andrea? Did she cheat on you?"

I replied, "No, no. This is part of a photo shoot I call "The honeymoon". The black guy is in my photo class. They are just modeling."

"He isn't just in your photo class he is in your wife. I can't believe you would let Andrea fuck another man. Especially with a tool that size."

"Look its just art."

John was flabbergasted, "No condom! You let him fuck Andrea bareback. Please tell me he at least pulled out."

"Haha no. That would ruin the theme of the photo shoot."

Just as I said that John got the the cream pie shot.

"Wow, he really filled her up. Nice! These are amazing pictures. I have always had a thing for your wife. I am definitely cranking it to these. Can I show these to my wife."

I knew I should say no but I was just too proud. "Ok show them to her but that's it. Andrea would kill me if she found out."

Ted continued to have sex with Andrea for weeks. Sometimes I was allowed to watch and sometimes not. After the first encounter Andrea insisted on on using contraception.

On the third week I came home from work to find Andrea crying.

"I knew I should have kept the diaphram in."

She handed me the pregnancy test. It was positive. The father had to be Ted because Andrea and I had not had sex for over a month and even then we used contraception. Andrea had approached me a few times for sex but I told her if she is going to fuck anyone I thought it should be Ted.

I walked up to Andrea and gave her a big hug to console her. It only took her a few seconds to tell that I had a raging boner.

"You asshole. I just told you that I am carrying another man's baby and you have a hard on!"

I responded, "I'm sorry but the idea that Ted knocked you up is just so erotic. This is amazing!"

Andrea roared back, "And what about our friends and family. How will that look when I am carrying around a little brown baby. You are going to look like a fool!"

"I don't care"

Andrea said, "You are cut off. From now on only Ted will be fucking me because he is a man."

It was the icing on the cake. I immediately came in my pants.

Bob1515
Bob1515
407 Followers
12