Photography Class

Story Info
High school experience.
934 words
3.41
115.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about me when I was in High School, and I took Photography Class my Senior year in School, and we had a photo lab where we went to develop film or to process pictures. On this day I was assigned to the darkroom with two guys. Both were also Seniors, Jonah, was tall, had brown hair, brown eyes, and was adorable with a huge smile. The other one was his friend, Joe, who was tall, black hair and also good looking but was rather stuck on himself.

On this day, we had lots of film to develop so we planned on being in the darkroom awhile. Jonah and Joe got to telling me exactly how sweet and innocent I was and how untouchable they thought I was, and how they could not believe their luck into being stuck in a dark room with a girl that was so untouchable.

They said I would never do anything out of character, because they had known me my whole life and I had always been sweet and innocent and appeared to be a virgin and a snob. The kicker to this was that I had dated Jonah's brother Marc and so Jonah was really opposed to being anywhere around me, because he felt like I was off limits since I had dated Marc. They kept on cutting me down so much that I told them they were really hurting my feelings, and that I really was nothing like the picture they were painting of me. And if they didn't believe me then they could ask Marc because Marc and I had been together many times. I was really hurt by their comments and decided to show them what I thought of them.

I started playing with their butts and running my hands up their legs and I finally had my hands on their cocks through their jeans. I told them both, I'll show you just how sweet and innocent I really am, and then see if I am so untouchable.

I took the time to undo their jeans and pulled out Jonah's cock and put my mouth around it and started licking and sucking him. At this time, Joe decided he wanted a part in the action, so he opened my blouse and started sucking on my tits. We were all so hot, and I just had to have Jonah's cock inside my pussy. Jonah put his cock inside me as I bent over.

I put my mouth around Joe's cock and started sucking him off as Jonah pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. After I had an orgasm and Jonah shot his load deep inside of me, Joe took his place and buried his cock inside of my pussy. There was a stool in the darkroom so I planted my butt on top of the stool and so Joe would have easier access to my pussy, and I spread my legs around his neck and pulled him in closer to me. Joe shot his load inside of me, and screamed so loud that someone knocked on the door wanting to know if we were okay. Jonah said yes, that Joe had dropped something on his foot while we were processing the film, but that he was okay. I liked being with Jonah so much that I begged him to give me his cock once more before we had to finish up, and Jonah picked me up and held me while he put his cock inside of me, and he held me while he stuck his cock in and out of me, shooting another load of come deep inside of me as we both came together. We cleaned up and got dressed, and then came out of the darkroom a few minutes before class ended.

We had a great time in Photography class that year, and I will never forget that special time when I showed Jonah and Joe just how sweet and innocent I really was. They decided I was a tiger in disguise who loved to have her pussy banged day or night. It has been 27 years since this happened in high school and we all have very fond memories of our high school days. To this day I still hear from both of them, although I have never been with Joe again, I have many memories of being with Jonah and maybe I will write another wild and crazy story about Jonah sometime.

Jonah and I have had wild sex in all kinds of places, but I think the thing about Jonah I remember the most, is when we fucked in the driveway of my house, while my parents were inside of the house. We both knew that we could be caught any minute, but we just couldn't help ourselves. All Jonah had to do to me, was run a finger down my thigh, and I wanted him anytime, anyplace. To this day, I am still turned on by Jonah and would be there anytime he wanted.

One thing I would love to happen would be to have Jonah and his brother Marc together in my bed. I think that would be a dream come true, since I have been with each of them, but never together. I guess that can be a fantasy story in the future.

I hope that you like my stories and take the time to vote for me, and to also write me. I am glad to hear from anyone who wants to write, and promise I will write you back.