Photos in the Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dhatcher
dhatcher
42 Followers

Once Mike was spent, Patricia slowly let his cock out of her mouth and it plopped down onto his thigh – still nicely plump.

A line had been crossed. Patricia was furious with herself on the one hand, but felt such indescribable pleasure that it was hard to think of anything else. She stood before her son, slowly...and peeled off the thong that was the only piece of clothing still remaining on her body. Standing immediately before Mike, she place one foot on the couch and leaned in, bringing her wet pussy to within six inches of his face.

Mike stared in wonder at his mother's beautiful pussy. It was nicely trimmed, the dark brown hair only lightly matted together. The pink labia glistened with juices and an intoxicating aroma emanated, right up to Mike's face. He was transfixed by it. It was easily the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"Do you like mommy's pussy?" Patricia asked.

"Yes. I do," Mike's voice shook slightly.

"You can kiss it if you want."

Mike knew what his mother wanted, but he was unsure if he'd be able to do it properly. Slowly, he leaned in and softly kissed his mother's pussy, tilting his head to reach the labia more easily. Patricia stiffened and her hands reflexively went to the back of her son's head, holding him close. Mike tried to french kiss his mother's sweet tasting, wet pussy the way he would her mouth. As he did so, she gyrated with pleasure and urged him on.

"Oh, that's so good, baby. Mommy's pussy needs to be eaten so baaad. It's been a long, fucking time. Mmmmm..."

Patricia's talk turned her son on even more and his cock began to come back to life. He became more active in his pussy eating, licking the lips of his mother's cunt from bottom to top, lingering at the clit where she demonstrated the greatest pleasure. She had a hold of his hair, eyes closed, on the verge of an incredible orgasm. Mike could sense it and he wanted more than anything to give her more and more pleasure.

"Oh Jesus. Oh yeah. Come on baby, that's it! Lick mommy's pussy just like that!! Yeah!"

With that, Patricia did something she had never done before – she squirted and covered her son's face in her juices. A more intense orgasm she could not remember and she rolled her hips intensely as Mike held her ass tight. When she could take no more, Patricia collapsed in a heap on the couch beside her son. After they'd both caught their breath, they looked at one another for a long moment.

"Do you want to take anymore pictures...or do you want to fuck your mommy?" Patricia asked, loving how naughty she sounded and felt.

"Fuck," Mike said with a smile.

Patricia stood and extended a hand to her son. He took it and allowed himself to be led toward her bedroom, watching her soft, plump ass all the way.

Once in the bedroom, Patricia turned and wrapped herself in an embrace with Mike once more. They kissed softly and then deep, exploring each others mouths, necks and faces. Moving toward her bed, Patricia pulled her son along with her. She laid down, spreading her legs and allowing Mike to slide in on top of her. Fully hard once again, Mike easily found his mother's honey pot and ran the tip of his fat cock along the drenched lips. Patricia moaned long and low, wrapping her legs around her son's slender waist and grabbing his ass, pulling him into her.

Both mother and son gasped as the rock hard shaft split the wet pussy wide open and dove deep inside. It only took two or three strokes before Mike had bottomed out – and found himself experiencing the first ever pussy his cock had ever known. He dreamed what it might feel like to bury his cock in a wet cunt, but this far exceeded his expectations. Tight and wet and hot, it was heaven.

Patricia, for her part, had never had something this large inside her pussy. It took a moment to adjust to it, but when she did, it was time for the fuck of her life. Mike learned very quickly, meeting his mother's thrusts with ever increasing strokes of his own. Before long, she was begging for more:

"Oh God, baby. That's it. Fuck me hard. Hard as you can...yeah....."

Mike sped up, pistoning in and out of his mother's hot, wet hole until he felt his cum rising.

"Mom, I'm going to cum...should I pull out?"

"No!" Patricia screamed and pulled him closer. Just as he began to unload his jizz into her burning pussy, she came hard – harder than ever before. She rocked and bucked and humped for everything she was worth until the waves of her orgasm slowly began to subside. Feeling her son's seed dripping out of her pussy and down toward her asshole, she loosened her legs and laid back on the bed. Before Mike rolled off of her, they shared another deep kiss and looked into one another's eyes.

Silence followed. What could they say?

"Honey?" Patricia said.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, mom. It was incredible. It was more than incredible."

"For me to, sweetie. Are you okay with what we did? Any regrets?"

"No. Not unless you regret it."

"Understand one thing – nobody else can know about this. This has to be our secret. Always."

"Does that mean we can do it again?"

Patricia glanced over at her son and smiled.

"I'm glad you asked. It kept me from having to suggest it."

dhatcher
dhatcher
42 Followers
12