Physical Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of recovery, where they playfully caressed each other, Laura spoke up. "You know...Jake...it's quite unethical for doctors to have relationships with their patients..."

Jake took in those words, and understood. He'd just had the best experience of his life, and would never hold anything against this perfect beauty. "I understand. This was a one time thing, I won't mention it to a soul..."

"...but luckily," Laura said, cutting Jake off, "I filled in the check-up under Doctor Jensen's name, and we technically don't have a doctor-patient relationship at all. I find it would be far more beneficial to the both of us if we continued this sexual relationship, and see where it might go from here. How about we grab some takeout and head to my place, where we can watch some porn on my TV while you fuck my brains out."

Jake didn't know what to say, and could only smile the biggest grin. He was definitely glad he overslept for his check-up today.

12