Physical Therapy: Home Therapy

Story Info
Joy brings home lovers for more intimate therapy.
7.6k words
4.14
50.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story was suggested by a Literotica reader.

Joy was happy her knee healed. She was sad that the physical therapy sessions had to stop. No matter how she tried she couldn't keep her mind off of fucking Mike. It was a Friday evening. She had already called her husband James to tell him she would be coming home late. The plan was to join some of the women from work at a local watering hole and have some end of the week fun.

Five women entered the bar and took places around one of the tables. They drank and told stories. Laughter was the main form of communication between them. Most of their energy had been put into their work all week and it was time to let go and unwind. They didn't stay long but had an hour and a half of fun before they each had something else to do. One by one they exited the gathering. Soon only one woman sat at the table with Joy. They chatted quietly and the laughter faded.

The waitress brought two drinks to their table and explained that they were purchased by the couple at the bar. They looked and the other woman waved but didn't recognize either the man or woman who sent the drinks. Joy immediately recognized Cathy the receptionist from the physical therapy clinic and Jack one of the therapists there. She waved and the two of them joined her at the table.

"Hi Cathy, Hi Jack." Joy said and stood to give Cathy a little kiss on the cheek.

"We miss seeing you at the clinic." Jack said.

"This is Cathy and Jack. They work at my physical therapy clinic." Joy explained.

The other woman was polite and drank some of her drink but made an excuse to leave. Jack soon had to get moving along and Joy thanked him for the drink. He gave Cathy a little kiss and left. The two women sat alone not saying much. They had chatted about so much together when Joy was a regular visitor. When the conversation dried up Joy was ready to break into new territory with Cathy.

"I'm horny. Do you think Mike would mind if we dropped by just to fuck him?" Joy said.

She surprised herself with her question. She was usually more proper with her speech. It wasn't like her to ask such a question right out but Cathy had once licked her pussy and Joy had seen Mike giving her his cock in her ass as she sucked off Tony. Joy felt comfortable talking straight to Cathy. It seemed appropriate at the time.

"Mike is busy tonight. I don't think he is at home." Cathy said. "We could go to my place and enjoy each other if you are into that."

Cathy smiled hoping that Joy would be interesting in female companionship. She certainly liked Joy and wanted to take her to bed.

"That's a thought but sex for me includes a man. I hope you understand." Joy said.

"Sure. I was just hoping..." Cathy said and let her voice trail off not afraid that she had been rejected but that she could join Joy with whatever man she decided to bed that night.

They sat silently for a long minute and both spoke at the same time.

"Go ahead." Cathy said.

"I was just going to say that the only other man I can think of who would take me to bed tonight is my husband James." Joy said.

She had wonderful sex with her husband and lately with her stories and adventures he was a real tiger in bed. She was thankful for that but at the moment she was ready to try out a different man. Now that she had broken her marriage vows and been encouraged by her husband she was ready for more adventures and wanted something different. If she couldn't have Mike she wanted the next best thing.

"Why don't the two of us go to your house and fuck his brains out." Cathy said.

It had never occurred to Joy to invite anyone else to join her husband and her in their bed. She could never imagine sharing him. He always encouraged her to go out and have sex then bring her hot pussy home to him.

Joy called home on her cell phone and asked James if he wanted to watch her from the closet. She was surprised to hear that he was interested and enthusiastic. She told him to take the kids over to her sister's house and let them play with their cousins.

They agreed that she would be along in two hours with a surprise. He always said he wanted her to bring her hot pussy home to him. Tonight he was going to get two hot pussies.

"Okay, That gives us two hours to find a guy. Worst case scenario is that he will watch us make love to each other. He's got to be happy with that." Joy said.

"Good evening ladies." Jack said as he came back and took his place at their table once again. "I was hoping you were still here."

"I thought you had plans." Cathy said and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I did, they fell through, I wanted to enjoy myself tonight and hoped the two of you would put up with me." Jack replied and waved at the waitress to get a drink.

"Welcome back. While you wait for your drink we are going to adjourn to the ladies room." Joy said and stood up.

Cathy went with her and by the time they returned they had worked out their plan and Jack had his drink in front of him. Cathy scooted close to Jack and Joy remained across the table from him so they could look at each other but not touch. It was Cathy's job to make sure Jack had enough to drink and she kept mentioning how horny she was and that she suspected Joy was horny too.

Cathy rubbed on Jack's leg and had her arm on him most of the time. When he had enough but not too much liquor Cathy made the suggestion that they go someplace where the three of them could be alone.

"Where would we go?" Jack said pulling his head back to look Cathy in the eye.

"My house." Joy said.

Jack looked at her and back at Cathy and stood up.

"Let's go." He said.

Joy took pleasure in taking his arm on one side as Cathy held his other arm. He escorted them out of the bar. It must have put points in his favor. All the other men watched them leave together. Joy suspected they all knew that Jack was going to be one lucky physical therapist tonight.

They drove in two cars leaving Jack's car at the bar. Cathy and Joy drove. Jack was just along for the ride. It didn't take long to park the cars and enter the empty house. Joy was hoping that James her husband was in place in their bedroom closet to watch what happened next. She proceeded on the assumption that he was and took her company first to get a drink at the family room bar then upstairs to fuck.

Jack was the first one to undress. Joy and Cathy sat on the bed to watch him. He had already had enough to drink that doing a dance and striptease for the women was fun for all of them. He used his strong body and well fitting clothes to entertain and hopefully excite his host and did a good job of it. Jack wasn't as tall as Mike but in just as good physical condition. When it came to the size of his cock Mike was much thicker but Jack's cock appeared to be just as long or longer. Thinner but nice.

The women laughed and giggled together. Cathy began to get more intimate with Joy. She touched Joy on the arm and leg. They shared a kiss or two while Jack entertained them. He paused to let them finish and continued when they were watching him again. Soon Jack had nothing on and his cock was already half hard.

Joy glanced over at the closet but didn't' make a move toward it. She hoped that James could see well and from the bed began to disrobe Cathy. The women took turns slowly removing the other's clothes. They made sure to honor each body part as the removed clothing revealed it. Kissing of shoulders and breasts, knees and pussies were the order of the day. When they were both naked they took a position on the bed with their faces in each other's crotches.

Jack moved over to the bed and crawled up on it. He moved on his knees and got around behind Cathy who was on top. Joy was lost in Cathy's sweet pussy. It was the first time she was able to taste her and she tasted good. Cathy had Joy ready for her first orgasm quickly.

Jack let his cock dangle in Joy's face as Cathy got her pussy eaten. When Joy's orgasm started she stopped licking Cathy and gobbled Jack's cock into her mouth pulling it with her both hands. Their position didn't last long but Joy was aroused now and wanted everything. Jack on the other hand wanted to fuck Cathy and pulled his cock out of Joy's mouth to slip into Cathy's young wet pussy.

Cathy squealed when Jack ran the head of his cock up and down her slit a few times and when he slipped it into her she groaned and dropped her head down. Her nose fell right into Joy's pussy. Cathy held still for a few moment's while Jack's long cock moved in and out of her slowly. Gradually she lubricated the moving shaft inside her and got back into licking Joy's sweet spot as Jack fucked her doggie style.

Joy didn't have much to do now that Cathy's pussy was taken over by Jack. She hadn't been in this position but from her point of view she had only one option. She gently took hold of Jack's scrotum and massaged his balls as he fucked Cathy. Joy used her mouth to suck in part of his sack.

He was shaved beneath and all around except for a small patch of hair above his cock. Joy had taken a shaved scrotum into her mouth for the very first time. She liked it and hoped that James who should be watching from the closet wouldn't mind if she shaved his balls for sucking.

The threesome remained in this arrangement for several minutes. Joy had another orgasm from Cathy's tongue. It excited her and Jack got his balls kissed and sucked probably more than he expected. Joy was playing with her own breasts and became jealous that most of the attention was going to Cathy.

Cathy had several orgasms and paused when the peak of orgasm distracted her from Joy's sweet pussy. She always returned to her task but soon Joy wanted to have something inside her pussy and not just licking it.

Joy was extra thankful when Jack shot his load deep into Cathy's womb. She watched it thrust into the pussy in her face and held his balls as they emptied into her friend. When Jack's softening cock slipped out of Cathy's pussy Joy took control of it and with her mouth cleaned him.

Jack crawled backward and off of the bed for several minutes standing nearby when the sperm that he placed inside Cathy started oozing out of her slit. Joy was ready for it. With gusto she lapped up the receding cum. Jack tasted very good. His sperm mixed with Cathy's sweet juices tasted very good and Joy became further aroused thinking what her husband James would do if he could taste such wonder nectar.

Joy spent a few moments thinking about the ethics of the situation. She wondered if it was breaking her marriage vows by drinking Jack's cum. After careful consideration she decided it was naughty but not a broken vow to do that. Once that decision was made she set her mind on debauching Jack.

He would be the third man with whom she would break her marriage vows and the first to do it in front of her husband. She wouldn't need a story to tell James. This time he would see for himself. It was time for Joy to fuck Jack.

Cathy continued licking Joy as if she never planned to stop. Joy finished cleaning the cum from Cathy's pussy and was ready for a cock to fill her body.

"Okay girlfriend." Joy said patting Cathy on the soft flesh of her ass. "Time to change positions.

Cathy reluctantly crawled off of Joy. The look on her face was one of enthusiasm and contentment. She had just had what she wanted. Cathy was fucked by a beautiful man as she made love to a beautiful woman. There was nothing in the list of sexual aspirations that exceeded that. Well, almost nothing.

Jack was still soft but Joy was ready for his cock. Joy moved off of the bed and kneeled in front of Jack to suck his cock back into action. She hadn't noticed but her bum knee worked very well. She was really healed and didn't even remember it. Her intention was on something else.

Jack responded slowly. Cathy could see the problem. She went to her purse and produced a fat rubber cock and leather strap on harness. She put the harness around her hips and fastened the dildo to the front of it. On the back side of the cock was another little cock about three inches long which Cathy slipped into her own pussy. The rest hung forward about seven inches.

It was going to have to be enough to satisfy Joy until Jack was ready for her again. Cathy rubbed lube all over the part of the cock intended for Joy. Joy stopped licking at Jack's cock for a moment to watch Cathy.

"What are you going to do with that?" Joy asked.

"I'm going to fuck you two with it." Cathy said mater of factly.

Jack knew what to do. He got onto the bed on his back and moved as far up as he could. Cathy pointed to where Joy should be and helped her into place on her hands and knees with her mouth ready to suck Jack's cock. Cathy took her position behind Joy and knelt to slip the rubber cock into the ready pussy.

Joy had used some toys for personal reasons but she had never had anyone use one on her. Not even her husband James had handled a toy with sexual intentions in their entire married life. As soon as the rubber cock filled Joy's pussy she made a vow that James was going to learn how to use every sex toy on her that she could stand.

"Gawd!" Joy said as the rubber cock aroused her much more than she expected.

Cathy was pleased too as with every thrust into Joy's body the pressure in her pussy from the small end cock got her leaking wetness mixed with Jack's cum all over the device. Joy took many thrusts from Cathy fucking her doggie style before she put any attention on the flaccid cock in front of her.

Jack just waited patiently and watched the women fuck at his feet. He used his fingers to brush the bangs of her short brown hair out of Joy's eyes so he could watch the lust in them as she took her pleasure deep inside.

Jack leaned forward and gently pinched on Joy's nipples as they dangled under her. Cathy was making them bounce and he didn't want them to stop but he had to touch them. They looked so inviting. Joy looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and Joy closed her eyes once again for a few moments then got hungry for a cock.

Jack jumped when Joy attacked his member. She took it into her mouth and hand and while she still bounced forward and back from Cathy's thrusts she made the cock hard by licking and sucking and licking some more.

Jack closed his eyes to imagine the sweet pussy that was being pounded by the rubber cock was over his face and he imagined his tongue licking her juices. Gradually from the image in his mind and Joy's persistent touch Jack got hard enough to fuck.

Joy wasted no time when he was ready. She crawled forward ignoring that the rubber cock slipped out of her pussy. She moved on her knees up over Jack's cock and slowly lowered herself down upon it. She closed her eyes as the warm fleshy cock filled her wet pussy. She was sitting almost all the way up as the cock entered her.

Jack enjoyed the view of this beautiful woman taking him in such a way. He used his hands on her breasts once again. This time her nipples were rock hard and he pinched harder. She moaned when he did that and he took it as encouragement. When Joy opened her eyes to look at him he smiled and watched her eyes. They sparkled. She was happy.

Cathy was disappointed that Jack stayed on the bottom. She was hoping that he would flip over and do Joy from the top to leave his ass for the rubber cock to her but alas, it didn't happen as she imagined.

Instead she moved forward on her knees and positioned herself and the rubber cock behind Joy once again. She pushed on Joy's back forcing her to bend forward. Jack welcomed Joy's breasts as they got closer to him by taking them one at a time into his mouth for suckling.

Joy closed her eyes and bounced on his cock careful not to move so much as to pull her tit from his mouth. She enjoyed being suckled and put her hand on the back of Jack's head to hold him.

Cathy dribbled some lube on Joy's tailbone and let it drip over the rosebud of her ass. She gently rubbed the head of the rubber cock up the bottom of Joy's pussy toward her ass and pressed against it until it gradually yielded.

This restricted Joy's movement on Jack's cock while Cathy applied the pressure. Joy changed from bouncing up and down on Jack's shaft to rocking forward and back. She did this to her husband James often.

This time she noticed that the movement helped to push the rubber cock into her ass as she went backward. Cathy held patiently as the cock gradually opened the rosebud to a gape and slipped further into Joy's body.

Soon Joy was fucking two cocks. One was flesh and inside her pussy. It was attached to a beautiful man who was suckling her breasts. The other was rubber and hard, never to fail and was in her ass chute making her orgasm from the tight pressure that both cocks put on her insides. Cathy thrust firmly and spoke as she did.

"Take this bitch!..." Cathy said. "Fuck!... Fuck!"

Jack didn't say anything. His mouth was full of tit. Joy could only moan and occasionally yell out something that was usually one word as her orgasm or some other sensation moved her to words.

Cathy took the opportunity when Joy yelled out to slap her on the ass. Soon Joy's butt was bright red and stinging as the cocks inside her pleased her so much that she went into an entirely new level of arousal. Never before had sex been so arousing.

Joy knew that these new adventures had an effect on her mind and not just her body. She made a decision right then and there that she could never again go back to having only one cock in her life. She regretted that James ever got her started on this dangerous path but now that he had she was going where she wanted and all he could do is watch.

"Fuck!" Joy yelled not only because she was aroused but as punctuation on the decision she had just made. "James! Get out here. I want your cock in my mouth!"

Jack was the only person in the room who was surprised that a naked man came out of the bedroom closed with his cock hard enough to pound nails. James moved over to the bed and used the headboard to steady himself as he stood over Jack and Joy. He positioned his hips close enough to his wife that his cock would reach.

Joy used the hand which she had on the back of Jack's head to grab her husband's cock. She jammed it into her mouth and James could never remember a time when his cock had been attacked so roughly by his wife. She voraciously took his cock and bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

The triple penetration of her body was new and she never wanted it to stop. Joy was more highly aroused than ever before and intended to do this much more often in the future with or without her husband.

"Hi James, It's nice to meet you." Cathy said with a smile and pinched her tit as she fucked his wife in the ass with the dildo just for his enjoyment. "I get you later."

Cathy held onto Joy's hips and thrust the rubber cock hard and fast into the soft body which took pleasure from the abuse of three people. Joy let out a moan which must have started deep inside her and everyone touching her felt the vibration of it.

The moan was long and low and lasted several moments. All of them interpreted it at a moan of pleasure. Cathy having been where Joy was at that moment knew the indescribable feeling of fulfillment and rubbed along Joy's back with her hands in a gesture of support and empathy.

"Go with it baby." Cathy said softly and thrust the dildo hard into Joy's ass.

Joy soon became a trembling mass of nerves. She had to breathe and let James' cock fall out of her mouth even though she held onto it tightly with her hand. She breathed several deep breaths and stopped moving on the cock in her pussy.

Jack was almost ready to squirt his load into her but when she stopped he opened his eyes and groaned in frustration.