Physio Ch. 02

Story Info
She deliberately show him her chest.
1.3k words
4
40.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I found myself in Anthony’s waiting room, it was 10.30am and I had booked another appointment hoping to carry on were we left off.

I was not sure how he would take the second time round wondering if the guilts had got him. I dressed to seduce once again. I wore my black jeans with a long sleeved cotton shirt with only a new pair of see through g-string underwear I had bought especially for today.

As I was waiting for my appointment I deliberately unfastened the top three buttons to reveal the side of my breasts. When he entered the waiting room his eyes widened with delight as they were drawn to my chest.

He motioned me into his room as he greeted me in a professional way. I sat down maneuvering in my seat to ensure he had a side view of my bear breast under my shirt.

We commenced the usual conversation you would expect from any normal patient doctor relationship, although I could see it in his face the anticipation of what might happen, as I am sure he has been recollecting our last visit.

At this point he requested I get undressed for our usual physio session, he must have felt more comfortable since my last visit as his focus of attention was not taken from my slowly revealing body.

I moved to his physio table and laid on my back where he examined my flexibility, he the said he has to go next door to finish a previous patient and placed a towel over my body so I would not be cold.

Anthony re entered the room in around five minutes, I was glad to see as he entered that he locked the door behind him. He peeled the towel off my nearly naked body and proceeded with the session.

He requested I roll over to my stomach and he felt along my spine for any discomfort. He then asked me to lie on my right side as he concentrated on my hip. It was at this point the session started to change for the better he was leaning over me and I had to hold onto him for support.

As he did not object to me holding his arm I thought I might take this a little further so I placed my hand up under his shirt and felt his bare skin of his lower back. I continued to stroke his back as I made several cheeky comments which he seemed to enjoy.

He moved around the back of me to work on a different part of my thigh so I reached over with my other hand and started stroking and squeezing his bottom. He slightly turned to allow me to place my hand on his cock through his pants; it was as hard as a rock.

After a short period he moved back to the other side and had me kneeling on all fours on the table with my legs apart. Being in this position again like last visit brought back those horny feelings and I started to get wet. I asked him was my temperature as hot as last visit to which his hands moved over my body then he said yes are you always this hot, to which I replied yes and especially when I visit you.

He moved behind me to where I lost sight of him. I carried on with my exercise bending forward and back on my knees. At this point he really surprised me as he said, “she has been freshly shaved “ referring to my bulging pussy under my see through underwear to which I replied “always”.

Then to my delight he started stroking my pussy lips through my underwear he continued with this for several minutes before he reached out to take my pants off. At this point I wanted a change from last session and I rolled over on my back and removed my panties.

Once the pants had been removed his fingers headed straight for my cunt and just seem to glide into my wetness. He commented how nice it looked and felt as he continuously finger fucked me with two fingers. I started moaning with enjoyment and he started to move his fingers deeper into my cunt.

I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it apart, his nipples were erect with excitement. I started to fondle them and looked at him and motioned for him to lower them down to my mouth. As I sucked his nipples he started moaning and said this feels great. I continued with this for several minutes sucking and flicking them with my tongue.

He withdrew his nipple from my mouth and stood over me looking straight into my eyes intensively, he then started to kiss me passionately to which I was quite taken back not really expecting this from him, as he seems to be so professional.

While kissing me for several minutes his right hand had not left my pusssy, and his left hand was gently squeezing my right breast. I felt complete ecstasy.

I thought it was time to take things further before he had an accident like last visit, I undone his pants and let them fall to the ground. The head of his cock was poking out above his jocks oozing with pre-cum.

I took his cock out of his underwear and held it for the first time, it was throbbing continuously as I ran my finger over the head of his dick and wiped off the pre-cum. I placed my finger in my mouth and licked off the salty spoof. This seemed to excite Anthony more as he said “ I would love for you to put my cock in your mouth to which I obliged. I sucked him for a period of time until I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth to which I would stop and play with his balls until he calmed down a little, this happened three times before I changed my position trying to prolong his ejaculation.

I stood up from the table and faced towards him and ran my fingers down his chest as I moved to my knees. I then proceeded to suck his cock intensively until he almost ejaculated so I stopped once more and stood up.

He reached out and started to fondle both my breasts as we started again to passionately kiss. He leant his body into me pressing his hard cock against my thigh. We stayed in this position for a few minutes before I decided we had better get on with this as we were running out of time.

I turned and leant over the table with my pussy facing towards him, hoping he would try and penetrate my aching cunt. He started finger fucking me once more very intensively squeezing my bum cheeks at the same time.

His body moved towards me ,and I could feel his hard cock against my bum cheek, and I thought I had better get the condom from my bag, suddenly he said “oh no” and moaned as I turned to see a pleasant look on his face as come spurted from his cock onto my thigh.

He quickly apologized again for coming so soon as he told me I was just too much. I comforted him stating it was ok, as it was still enjoyable.

We cleaned ourselves up and I helped him dress before dressing myself. I was not sure how he felt about what had happened again and I asked him if he would like me to come back, to which he answered “yes I would like that very much” with a pleased look on his face.

As I turned to exit his room I gave him a short full kiss to say thank you and see you again.