Piano Player

Story Info
A Switch's talented fingers play Her audience.
1.2k words
4.25
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dungeon is crowded, I sit on the edge of the pit, next to you; a naked stranger. Idly watching the scenes. My icy cold hands rest lightly on your thigh, long tapered fingers. Feeling the warmth seeping through. Piano playing fingers, play five finger drills on your smooth, soft thigh flesh. At first with a single hand, so very slow, reawakening muscle memories of long time's past. As the velocity increases, the flexibility in my fingers returns, muscles and tendons slackening. The movements increasing in strength, your smooth flesh yielding to the pressure.

Gazing up at you with smiling blue eyes, silent melodies playing in my head from daily piano practice in years gone by. My fingers working the tender, vulnerable flesh of your inner thigh now.

The scenes forgotten, my eyebrows knit into a deep frown, the furrows in my brow widening as I try hard to concentrate. Making each finger act independently, each touch even, with quickening ever increasing pressure.

You tremble. I am annoyed at the soft movements caused by your flesh. Increasingly irritated by the camber of the soft curves of your inner thighs. My voice a vicious hiss I command "Keep Still!" My fingers working fast and fluidly move over to your naked mound. Concentration etched into my forehead. The sweet muskiness of your moist cunt juices filling my nostrils, eyes sparkling, sniffing. Sniffing loud, exaggerated noises.

"Seems you appreciate good Herbie Hancock tunes" I whisper with a toothy grin.

Cradling your foot in my arms, slides your legs wider apart, repositioning you for easy access. I close my eyes, hearing silent melodies, clear, sharp chords. Three chords over one bass note, then using chord tones to create Jazz licks, really swinging now. Both hands playing. The music singing, swinging, notes sharp and crystal.

My hands motionless as fingers strike your cunt mound the only movements from the knuckle. Raising the next finger at the same instant the other strikes. Fingers resting lightly between notes on your rapidly heating mound. I grimace; uneven notes.

Annoyed by the weaker fourth and fifth fingers, attempting to strike with comparatively more force

I arch my arm back into a swing, a sharp slap resounds as my hand leaves raised red outlines, my hand print glowing on your mound in sheer frustrated anger.

I smile at you, whisper "I really should practice more, with skills use them or lose them"

With activity warmed palms, I rhythmically stroke the moistness slicking your inner thighs. Making my palm wide, firmly presses my small hand down hard onto your hot cunt. Applying hard, even pressure. Feeling your muscles twitch in your legs. Without easing the pressure, moves the other hand down, a long inquisitive finger touches your engorged, deep crimson clit. With firm movements gently rubs circles around your tight nub, teasingly, never quite touching. Waiting for your reaction, the changes in your skin tone, your breathing, your expression.

Long piano playing fingers, all four dancing circles over your clit, with even, rhythmic pressure.

Turning my wrist carefully, a slender, intruding thumb searches out your hood, presses hard. Fingers gently parting your labia, running them up and down the glistening, wet slit. An index finger and middle finger opening like scissors, clamping your throbbing clit between. So very slowly wanking your girl-penis, gentle, steady patterns, building, building. The other hand returns to your mound, rocks on the heel of my palm sending shock waves of heat and electricity through your cunt.

An index finger poised at the entrance of your pussy, gently nudging the crimson elasticated hole. Sliding the finger in and out, feeling how wet, how hungry you are, increasing the pressure, the speed, curling my finger deep inside you feeling the warm wet secrets of your gash. Your cunt muscles clinging tightly to my finger, feeling them contract and relax, I reposition my thumb on your clit, my other thumb search out your puckered arsehole to stroke it. Then pulling my finger from your pussy squeezing and rolling your clit hard between finger and thumb. Wide fascinated blue eyes watching your body reacting.

One hand on top of your mound fingers like scissors spreading your twat wide open, peering deep inside your cunt. Hooks two fingers into both corners of your hole, stretching, gaping your tight channel wide, open, feeling the elasticated ring taut, the skin thinning. Proudly holding your cunt wide open, moving my fingers out of the way for the entire room to see. Slides three fingers into the deep red hole, smiles that they are so easily accommodated and begins to piston them in and out, edging the fourth finger in, watching you beg to come, ignoring your pleading but still fascinated.

My other hand, rubbing frantic circles on your clit, watching as it dances and shivers and throbs to my touch. Watching in curious amusement as you body betrays your first signs of orgasm. A long thumb, insistent, forces itself deep inside your arsehole. My face like a marble mask, showing no emotion. I instruct "Cum" My eyes lifeless, dead, watching as you convulse and convort, your limbs jerking, your body writhing it's way to an explosive climax, shooting hot squirts of cum over my fingers. I look down at them disdainfully as you pant your way through the aftershocks.

I ignore your whimpering and gratitude. Sniff my fingers, look at my thumbnail, with a smile noticing the shit beneath it. Sniffs it again, with a loud exaggerated sniff.

"My nails need cleaning"

I disregard your rapid panting, you trying hard to catch your breath. Your cheeks flushed with sweat I drag the nail along your front tooth, inspect it, noticing the dark brown stains, force it roughly between your lips. Turning my finger slowly in your mouth, ensuring the sordid stinky stains are removed. Satisfied, with dull glazed eyes and no show of emotion, I pull you close into me, wrap you up warm inside the blanket, coldly kisses your cheek. I lean into your ear, my breath hot on your neck, making the fine downy hairs stand. My voice, low, barely audible Whispers

"Slide your finger down inside your cunt, draw a circle around your clit, down around inside your labia and dip your finger inside your dirty hole"

I watch the minute changing expressions on your face, the initial pain as you touch the over-sensitive bud, then the relaxation flooding through you as pleasure writes itself across your eyes. I disinterestedly watch the blanket moving rhythmically, I lean in whisper again " slide your finger down inside your pussy, draw a circle around your clit, down around inside your labia and dip your finger inside your cunt hole and keep doing it until you cum."

I watch you half heartedly for a few moments, then growing quickly bored by you ask "Are you sleepy?"

Not waiting for an answer I demand "slide your fingers deep inside your cunt, leave them there while you sleep to fill the hollowness and banish that empty feeling" I lean down, tenderly kisses your forehead and pull your thumb to your lips to suck. "You can stay there and relax all you need to" I confirm as I rise easily to a stand. I tuck the blanket around you, then wander over to a now free chair, striking up a conversation with a Dom. Another stranger. The sub totally forgotten, the scenes playing unnoticed in the background. My attention held by a new melody, 'Miles Davies: Blue in Green' as long tapered fingers; Piano playing fingers, play five finger drills on the firm, toned flesh of His thigh.

Eudaimonia Optera 21 May 2009