Pick Up Bet

Story Info
Wife wins a pick up bet.
1.5k words
3.84
131.2k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

I’m not sure when or how it happened, but sometime in our 15 year marriage; we had started to take each other for granted. It’s not that we stopped loving each other. It’s not that we fought or didn’t even get along with each other. In fact, we had developed a quite simple routine, which ran, for the most part on autopilot. As age crept up on us, we had taken to kidding each other that we had to stick with each other, because after being married so long, neither one of us would know how to re-enter the dating scene.

In an effort to breathe new energy into our sex life, we had tried several marital aids. While I enjoyed videotapes and occasional web-cam sex, Kellie preferred penthouse letters and vibrators. I’m not sure exactly how it came about that Kellie bought her first dildo. She did not use it much, as it was too large to be comfortable in her tight pussy. Over 10 years or so, she went through several until she found the right size and texture to please her. Over time she would accumulate a few favorites ranging from a small 3-incher, to a thick seven and a half inch dick, with a couple in between. For the most part, the dicks were smaller than mine is, but once she summed up the courage to buy the largest one, it became apparent that it got her off quicker than any other the others.

It started as a dare, for her to pick up somebody while she was out of town on a business trip. Knowing her, I was sure that my suggestion would go unanswered. True to form she laughed me off when I questioned her as to her success. I would tease her about enjoying the larger fake dick and question her about her desire to fuck a real one that size. Finally, she said to me “You had better watch out, one of these days, I will take your suggestion and run with it!”

Now it was my turn to chuckle, “Sure honey!”

“You don’t think I could pick up anybody do you?” she quizzed.

“Well” I paused.

She pushed on “I bet I could get picked up before you could pick up somebody” she quipped.

The gauntlet had been thrown down. I don’t know why I did it, but the next Saturday night, I arraigned for the kids to stay overnight at the homes of their friends. “Let’s go out!” I suggested. It took Kellie about an hour to fix her hair and make up and select just the right outfit. We headed downtown and pulled up at “Cotton-eyed Joe’s,” a local meat market. “Well baby, I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you go in first and then I will come in and pick you up!” I hoped that this effort would pay off in hot role-play sex for me by the end of the night.

“What if somebody hits on me before you do?” she quizzed wryly.

“Sure baby, like that’s going to happen!” I smiled. She opened the door and quipped as she got out “You better hope not!”

“Ok, ok, I’ll give you time for a couple drinks!” I taunted, secure in our relationship and her modesty.

I lost track of time, listening to “just one more song” one more time than I had planned. “Shit” I thought to myself, “she’s going to be pissed at me!” I jumped out of the car and headed to the front door. The bar was dimly lit as I stepped inside. My eyes were slow to adjust to the dim light and the thick smoke. I had expected to see her at the bar. But the long bar was sparsely dotted with male bodies and an occasional couple. I walked up to the bar and grabbed a seat. “She must be in the ladies room” I reasoned as I looked towards the lady’s room door.

The long seconds flitted away to minutes and was only when the music paused for a moment between songs that I heard her giggle. There in the booth next to the front door, directly behind my back, sat Kellie with a man who looked to be 5 years her junior. His left hand was on her right shoulder. The jukebox roared out again, and they got up and headed for the dance floor. I was amazed as Kellie agilely maneuvered around the dance floor with the latest dance step. I sat dumfounded. It had been less than 20 minutes, I was sure of it.

My thoughts raced until interrupted by the bar tender, “Are you going to order anything?”

I shifted my attention to the bartender and ordered a rum and coke. Buy the time the drink was delivered and paid for, the music had changed to a slow dance. The two step was the only dance step that I ever mastered. I blinked as I saw her lean into his arms and watched dumbfounded as his hands slid down to her waist. Her arms responsively moved up to his neck and she laid her head on his shoulder. They moved over towards the edge of the dance floor closest to the bar. And as they turned so his back was towards me, Kellie lifted her head, just enough to wink at me and give me a big smile.

As much as I would have liked to pick up a girl. The pickings were slim. Beyond that, it was hard to think of opening lines as my wife danced her way across the dance floor with this man. They finally returned to their table. She sat next to him, and by the smile on his face and the pace of the interaction, I wondered what her hands were up to under the table. The bartender was earning his money as he kept pushing the booze on me. I switched to soft drinks as I could not afford a DWI, and it was clear that Kellie was not drinking virgin drinks. My bladder finally had enough. I headed towards the men’s room, glancing at Kellie. I caught her eye, and expected to be able to meet up with her outside the bathrooms.

I emptied my bladder, and then waited outside the ladies room. Finally I summed up the courage to glance towards their table. It was empty. I returned to the bar and glanced around.

“The couple you were watching left while you were in the can” the bartended announced.

I felt my face flush. I couldn’t be angry. I had teased, I had encouraged, I had almost dared her to do something like this. In all the times we had talked, I hand only given lip service to the dangers inherent in such activities. Now, she had left with this strange man. I rushed out of the bar. I looked around, nobody standing around. I glanced over to the gas station, I could tell, even from this distance that it was empty. “Her cell phone, she has her cell phone in her purse.” I had left mine in the car.

I headed towards the spot I had parked our van. Kellie had insisted on having the windows tinted, but from the angle of the streetlights in the parking lot. I could make out the shape of a body in one of the bucket seats in the middle of the van. I picked up the pace until I got close enough to recognize that it was not Kellie’s form outlined on the window. It was a man. I walked past the back of the van and continued on until I came to a large tree at the far edge of the parking lot. I walked past and then threw myself up against the far side of the tree and peered around. I could now see the movement of Kellie’s head as she obviously gave him head.

Before long I saw movement, as if she were getting into the other seat, but even in the dimness I could tell that she was now sitting on his dick, rocking backwards and forwards. She was dressed, but there was no doubt that there was something going on under the skirt. I don’t know how long it was until the dome light came on as the side door slipped open. As the man slipped out of the door, I stepped out from behind the tree as I heard her say, “hurry back!” He headed for the door to the bar, I guess he was headed for the bathroom.

As the door to the bar closed, the van engine turned on and Kellie backed the van out of the parking lot and pulled forward towards the back way out of the parking lot. The window rolled down as she stopped by the tree, “get in, quick!” She said, My door was hardly closed before the tires shrieked as she burned rubber.

“Let me drive” I insisted. She pulled over and we switched places.

“Do you want to go pick up somebody?” She giggled.

“No thanks, I’ve had about all the excitement I can handle” I stuttered. With that we turned the corner towards home.

palles
palles
157 Followers