Picking up a Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Niki introduces him to another public flirt.
3.2k words
4.4
57.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

At the age of 35, I've only just discovered how easy it is to encourage women to flaunt their sexy bodies and not mind men looking at them. While most women don't like to be called sluts, some of the signs are pretty easy to spot: low cut tops; short skirts; tight pants.

This one, however, caught me by surprise. "Do you like my shoes?"

Niki had been chatting with me for an hour or so, crossing and recrossing her smooth tanned legs. Her loose dress kept riding up her legs, keeping my eyes on her flawless thighs. Every so often, her slim hands, with their manicured nails and silver rings, would smooth the sparkly fabric down.

"Well?" she asked, with a little pout, putting one foot up on the low table in front of us. The soft, slow jazz went on against the clink of glasses and murmured conversations in the background.

Her slim foot was arched in a very high heeled sandal. Two little leopard-skin straps crossed her toes and just held the shoe on as she dangled it. Encircling her ankle was a fine silver chain, which I fingered as I leaned forward.

"Very nice!" I commented, as my eye moved up her shapely calf and thigh.

Again, she stretched her dress over her upper thighs and leaned forward so that her hair brushed my face. "And you like my little chain?", she asked, as she also fingered it, twining her long fingers around mine.

I ran my fingers up her calf and to the inside of her knee.

"Looking for something else, Laszlo?" she giggled, letting her caramel thighs drift open slightly. Niki smiled as some people walking by our table looked at her long outstretched leg.

"So, you like slinky little dresses, huh?" I asked Niki with a smile. "This one certainly looks good on you!"

"It looks good crumpled on the floor in a corner, too!" she giggled, pulling her leg back up towards herself. I caught sight of a flash of white g-string, but, in moments, she was on her feet.

"Gotta powder my nose!" she giggled, as I watched her totter off towards the bathrooms, her svelte butt swaying under the fabric of her dress as she walked.

While Niki was gone, I watched another guy flirting with his date. I wondered if she was a hooker: incredibly short pink nylon skirt, six inch white platforms with white thigh high stockings. They were standing just a few metres away, at the bar and, even in the dim light, I could see her bare back through her mesh top.

I was willing her to turn around, wondering if the front of her top was sheer as well, when Niki returned.

"An interesting view, huh?" she said, nodding towards the pink skirt girl, as she snuggled in close to me on the sofa. I looked down at Niki's thighs which became almost totally exposed as she wriggled further into her seat.

"Mmmm, I should have touched up my lips!" Niki murmured as she leaned against me. She opened her little handbag to search for her lipstick. What I saw, though, surprised me: a crumpled piece of white fabric.

I plucked it out and held it to my nose. "Nice!" I said, laughing.

"Hey, give that back!" she giggled, loudly enough for several people around us to hear, including the pink skirt girl. She looked sharply around and I saw that the front of her top had a pattern on it, hiding her nipples, but not the generous curve of her tits.

I dangled the g-string just out of Niki's reach as she tried to grab it. The pink skirt girl was laughing too and her date had also turned to look. By now, of course, just about everyone within earshot knew what was going on, although the dim lighting limited what they could actually see.

"Can't I keep it? Please?" I laughed.

As Niki reached over me to try and grab it, her dress rode up and revealed quite a bit of her butt. My hand went down and started stroking the bare flesh.

She twisted around, surprised. "Hey, what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Just admiring something other than your shoes", I smiled, as Niki settled back into her seat, on top of my hand. "Do you mind?"

My hand kneaded her butt cheek and my fingers crept towards the cleft between her legs. She sighed a little and shifted her position, parting her legs as she did so.

The couple opposite were talking intimately to one another, but also watching us carefully. I knew that the pink skirt girl could just about see right between Niki's legs so, with my free hand, I pulled her knee to one side a little more.

"You are very wicked!!" Niki whispered, emphasising the word 'very', but she didn't resist.

In fact, her thighs fell open completely as she slid onto my two fingers. The girl opposite gasped and pointed as Niki did this but, a second later, her thighs had come together again.

"You're a hot bitch!" I whispered to Niki, nibbling her ear. She just moaned and wriggled as my fingers searched about inside her. I desperately wished it was my cock, now hard in my pants, that was where my fingers were.

"See those people?" Niki whispered back, pressing her tits against my arm.

"Yeah", I said, as I caught the pink skirt girl's eye, "And they see us too!"

"Is she on the job?" Niki asked. "She looks like it; there's no way that guy's her boyfriend".

'That guy' was also getting turned on by Niki's antics. Watching Niki the whole time, he leaned on the bar and pulled the girl in front of him, at first with his hand stroking her exposed midriff. Gradually, his fingers went to the waist of her skirt and started pushing it down her hips.

"She's not wearing panties!!" Niki whispered to me, as she continued to wriggle and squirm.

"She's not the only one!" I whispered back as I watched the guy opposite push the girl's stretchy little skirt down until her hip bone was visible. Any lower, and he'd have her mound on show as well.

"Look what she's doing now!" Niki said. We both watched as the pink skirt girl laughed with the guy and slowly rolled her top up, revealing her tanned belly. A little diamond glinted from her navel as she glanced over at us.

"She's challenging you!" I whispered to Niki.

"You think so?" Niki whispered back, as she lifted her hips off the seat to get a different angle with my fingers.

"I know so! Look!", I said.

The guy opposite had pushed the pink skirt down so far that it was bunched up around the girl's hips, just covering her pussy. Some sort of little tattoo was visible in the area where she'd shaved her bush. In the meantime, she'd pulled up her top so far that the underneaths of her large tits were just poking out. The guy was stroking her belly up and down, 'from tit to slit', as he pushed his hips into her butt rhythmically.

"Jeez!" Niki said. "She's a total slut, huh?"

I didn't point out to Niki that it was a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but I drew her attention to the other people who had noticed the pink skirt girl as well.

"She might as well lose her skirt altogether!" Niki whispered loudly, in a disapproving tone of voice.

The guy was now kissing her, as she stretched backward to meet his lips. In doing this, her top revealed the whole lower half of her generous tits. His hand was stroking her beneath the pink fabric which still remained around her hips and her shapely legs were nicely outlined as she stood, tiptoe, in her platform heels.

"She's amazing!" I said quietly, feeling Niki's slipperiness squirm around my fingers.

"Yeah, but I need a drink. Can you go to the bar and get one for me?" Niki asked loudly, with a little grin.

"You'll have to let my hand go!" I laughed.

She eased off my fingers, keeping her legs together, and sat back down. I licked one finger and gave her the other to lick, which she did with a big smile. The pink skirt girl was watching us do this and she gave Niki a little smile.

"On second thoughts, I think I'll come with you!" Niki giggled, once I was standing.

I helped her to her feet and got very horny, once again, noticing just how short Niki's tiny dress was - especially now that I knew she wore nothing underneath. She leaned her tits into my arm as we took the few steps to the bar.

"Excuse me!" Niki said loudly to a guy who was standing right next to the pink skirt girl and whose eyes had been glued to her tits. He obediently moved across, giving Niki a dirty look as he did so. She didn't seem bothered by this and stood close up against me.

While I got the barman's attention, I had a good look at the pink skirt girl's 'boyfriend'. He was a slightly overweight 50-something businessman type. Looked rich, judging by his shirt. She was definitely a hooker to be with him.

By the time I turned around with our drinks, Niki had struck up a conversation with the girl. "I was admiring your shoes from over there", she was saying, pointing to the sofa where we'd been sitting.

"I wanted to ask you where you got them", she went on, eyeing the girl's exposed belly and lower breasts. "My name's Niki, by the way, and this is Laszlo".

"I'm Sasha", the girl said in a soft husky tone, "and this is, um, Carl. Say hello, Carl".

"Hi", the businessman guy said, almost reluctantly. By now, he'd pulled his hand out of Sasha's skirt and had turned to order them another drink each. Sasha made no effort to pull her skirt up or adjust her top, but just stood there, leaning against Carl, while Niki made small talk with her.

"And your cute diamond stud!" she was saying to Sasha. "Can I touch it??" she giggled.

"Of course!" Sasha said, pushing her stomach out.

Leaning against the bar, between Sasha and Niki, I watched Niki's slender finger touch the diamond stud and then continue circling Sasha's navel. It travelled down her lower belly and stroked along the top edge of her skirt.

"And what's your little tattoo?" Niki asked, holding her fingertip right on top of it.

"Have a look", she said. "Both of you", she added, nodding to me as well.

Niki squatted down to look. "How cute!!!" she squealed, attracting the attention of everyone nearby. "Have a look, Laszlo!!"

I helped Niki upright and moved around to look, squatting as Niki had. Down here, I had one hell of a good position. I could see right up Niki's dress at her trimmed bush and I had Sasha's beautiful smooth brown belly right in front of my nose.

"Can you read it properly?" Sasha asked. "Here", she said, stretching her skirt out from her belly so I could see it better.

The tattoo - of a cartoon cat saying "Meow!! Come and Play!" - wasn't the only thing I could see better now. The strip of pink fabric, stretched right out, showed me Sasha's perfectly shaved slit, her moist lips rosy. Squatting so close, I caught whiffs of her scent which almost made me come right there.

I looked up at Sasha who was smiling down at me. "Seen enough?" she asked.

"Almost!" I laughed, as she eased her stretchy skirt back into place. A hand came into view as she did this - it was Niki's. Right in front of my nose, she was stroking Sasha's tattooed mound. The bar was noisy with the hum of music and people and not too many people could see what I could see, crouched where I was: two slutty girls, neither wearing panties, right in front of my nose.

I kissed Niki's fingers once or twice; she teased me by snatching them away and I found my lips making contact with Sasha's skin.

"Whoops!" I said, looking up, aware that I'd probably offended Carl.

In fact, he was grinning - at Niki. And she was grinning straight back at him. I noticed, too, that Niki's dress had ridden up - because Carl's hand was stroking her bare butt. As much as I wanted to stay, I couldn't, because people were bumping into me, trying to get past.

"Very nice view down there!" I smiled, as I stood up and came face to face with Sasha.

"I thought you'd like it", she said with a seductive smile. My eye went down to her tit, which was only half covered by her stretchy top and was being stroked by Carl's large hand. Sasha saw me looking and just smiled.

"You've got a very sexy girlfriend", she added nodding toward Niki, who was in whispered conversation with Carl.

"Yeah, she is", I replied, without adding that I'd only met Niki a bit over an hour ago. "I think Carl thinks so too!" I added, as Sasha and I both looked at where Carl's other hand was.

We stood silently, sipping our drinks. Every now and then, I admired the swell of Sasha's breast under Carl's fingers. Finally, I thought I'd break the ice. "When Niki and I were sitting over on that sofa before, we were both quite surprised that you let Carl expose you like that, in front of all these people".

Sasha smiled and thought for a moment before she answered. "It's a little arrangement we have, let's say".

"An arrangement?"

She nodded. "Carl has this little fetish. Undressing women in public. I help him out from time to time". She smiled, a little uncertainly, as if she wasn't sure how I'd react.

I broke into a broad grin. "That sounds like a fantastic arrangement, Sasha!"

She laughed with me, visibly relieved.

"So, how far do you go?" was going to be my next question, but Sasha answered it for me, as she removed Carl's hand from her breast.

"Sometimes, he dares me to become completely naked in public places", she offered, almost breathlessly. "He likes it when he knows other people are watching me be a slut". She said this last part loudly enough for Carl and Niki to hear.

"Does he mind other men touching you?" I asked, quietly and a little nervously, hoping Niki wouldn't hear.

"Depends", Sasha murmured, sticking her belly and tits out provocatively towards me.

Sasha's fluttering eyelashes told me that this was an invitation. She had superb breasts, large and firm, both nipples visibly erect through the thin fabric. She was excited, that was certain, as were a number of other onlookers, clearly enjoying the sight of two guys flirting with such sluts in public.

"I think we should go, Laszlo", Niki suddenly said to me.

I wasn't ready to leave the delicious Sasha just yet, so I delayed answering, but Niki quickly added, "Carl's asked us all to his place for a drink".

"Very kind of you, Carl" I said. He just nodded in reply and leaned to whisper something to Sasha.

Sasha nodded back to him and then said, "OK, we ready to go?"

As Niki grabbed her little handbag, I could see she was excited by the hard nipples poking right through the skimpy fabric of her top. Sasha also moved away from Carl, as if to leave. Instead, though, her hands went to her skirt and pulled it up. As short as it already was, she folded the fabric double, so that a mere six inches of fabric went around her hips.

"Carl's little request!" she explained, giggling, as she adjusted the strip of pink to barely cover her pussy. She turned around to get her own handbag and, from the rear, much of her soft shapely butt was visible.

"And my top", she added. "Would you?" she asked, pushing her fleshy breasts towards me.

I looked at Carl, who just nodded and across at Niki, who was settling herself onto a vacant bar stool but didn't respond. I reached for Sasha's stretchy top and, in keeping with her skirt, I pulled the top down all the way, then folded it up so that the lower half of Sasha's tits were exposed, with just a hint of nipple.

"Mmmmmm", Sasha murmured as I did this, the whole time rubbing her breasts against my hands.

Niki watched Sasha's flirting, leaning back on the bar on her elbows, running her fingers over her breasts, looking very hot and horny. Sitting on her stool with her legs wide apart, her dress sat quite high on her thighs and her strappy shoes dangled off the ends of her toes. The thought that just a scrap of skimpy fabric was between me and her pussy made me very hard.

A lot of the people around us had kept watching us, of course, and Sasha's 'new outfit' was quite an attraction. Once I'd finished adjusting her, she leaned her butt back against Carl and I looked over at Niki.

"Come here", she mouthed silently, her hips thrust forward on her stool and her hands still fingering her breasts through her dress.

I stepped nearer to her and stood close, facing her directly. "So, you wanna fuck that slut?", she asked me softly.

"I'm here with you tonight", I replied quickly. "She's simply part of the whole adventure". I smiled, not knowing if Niki was offended or just putting it on.

She grinned and pulled me towards her, wanting to kiss me. Leaning on her against the bar, I could feel the hardness of her nipples through my own shirt, as she rubbed her tits furiously against me and then wrapped her legs around my hips.

I could hear Sasha's little voice giggling behind me as my hands went down to Niki's bare butt under her dress and lifted her towards me. "Guys! You look like you're about to fuck right here!"

I pulled away from Niki and stood up. She was still half sprawled back on the bar, her legs apart and, this time, her dress high up around her waist. She made no attempt to smooth her dress down; instead, she lifted it higher until her breasts were on show also.

"She's got a bit of a crowd!" Sasha giggled, as she indicated the group of people who'd gathered to watch Niki.

"So, Laszlo, you gonna fuck me here?" Niki challenged, in a loud whisper. "I'm here if you want me", she giggled.

The barman's voice boomed over the buzz of music and voices. "Ladies, ladies!!! That's enough. I've got to ask you to leave. Please!"

"Let's go", Carl's voice could suddenly be heard. "We're overstaying our welcome here. My car's downstairs waiting".

Every eye in the place was on us as we headed to the elevator. Sasha's little 'skirt' barely held her cute butt in place; Niki kept fingering her tits under her dress, making sure that her pussy and butt were almost entirely on view, as we waited.

"So, will you both join Sasha and I for a nightcap?" Carl asked, once we were descending to the street in the elevator.

I looked across at Niki, whose dress was up around her waist still.

Her only reply was to smile - at me, then at Carl and Sasha - and gently run her fingers across her bare pussy lips.

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers