Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 04

Story Info
More family fun with wife's older sister.
903 words
4.39
242.4k
17
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

Sorry it's been so long since my last submission - too busy at work! I'll try to do better!

When I last wrote, I was having a great Thanksgiving weekend. Debbie (my sister-in-law)came down the night before the rest of the family (including her husband!) and we were able to get my wife so inebriated that we were able to have lots of fun that night (see Ch. 3).

Anyway, on Thanksgiving morning, the rest of the in-laws arrived, bringing Debbie's husband with them. I thought his arrival would be the end of my fun, but I was wrong!

Debbie had dressed to please me that morning, in a long gray wool skirt (slit to mid-thigh!), black sweater, sheer nylons and heels. My wife dressed up too, so Deb wasn't too out of place. I wondered if Debbie had pantyhose on, or had she been brave (as she had the night before) and worn a garter belt and stockings?

Even though she had to act like she was glad to see her husband, I could tell she was a little disappointed at his unexpected arrival! He seemed surprised at her attire as he kissed her hello, and she just told him that she and my wife had decided to dress up for the holiday.

Dinner was really fun, and the food terrific. Debbie sat across from me, and was able to drive me crazy, first with the toe of her high heel, and then her nyloned foot against my leg, under my pants! She had to be careful, with my wife running back and forth from the kitchen, but even with those interruptions, she did a good job of driving my crazy under the table.

After dinner, all the guys headed for the TV and football, except me. I helped in the kitchen, and was rewarded by a few quick kisses and caresses from Debbie when no one was looking. Once, when I helped her with the trash, we had a quick 2-minute grope in the garage, with both of us all over each other! As I drove my tongue down her throat, I massaged her sweet breasts, and then quickly moved downward to that marvelous slit in her skirt.

I quickly found the answer to my earlier question - pantyhose! Very sheer, sexy nylon, no panties under them, and with an open crotch panel!

My fingers slid into her wet pussy with no trouble as she stroked the length of my rock-hard cock in my pants. It was short lived, though. We had to get back inside before somebody missed us.

My next opportunity came when my wife went to the store to pick up more Cool-whip. Deb's Dad and husband were asleep on the couch, and her Mom went with my wife to the store. They were no sooner out the door, when Debbie drug me into the kitchen. There is a pass-through between the rooms, and I was able to see everybody else, as she went to her knees and unzipped my pants. Before I could say or do anything, she had my dick out and her mouth wrapped around it!

The sensation of her hot mouth and tongue working on the head of my cock was unbelievable, and I was having a hard time keeping watch, but I managed. Then, as is her specialty, she backed off until just the head of it was in her mouth, and started stroking the shaft with her hand, knowing we didn't have much time.

She watched me looking down at her sucking me off, and it was unreal. Then, with her other hand, she reached down and opened her skirt at the slit, baring her sexy, nylon clad legs, almost up to her waist! That was all I needed, and my cock exploded in her mouth. She moaned as stream after stream of my hot cum hit the back of her throat, and I almost lost my balance, which would have been real bad.

I held on as the last of my load emptied into her mouth, and as soon as she knew she had it all, she swallowed once more and quickly put me away and zipped my pants. I pulled her back up 'till she was standing in front of me, and I kissed her deeply, tasting myself in her mouth.

"I owe you one!" I whispered, and she just smiled. By the time my wife got back, we were sitting at the table playing Backgammon.

Oh, yeah. I still owe you an account of one more blow job, don't I? Deb and her hubby stayed until Friday morning, and at about 6:00 AM that morning, she snuck into the bedroom my wife and I share, and woke me up - by sucking on my cock!!!

With my wife in bed next to me!!!

Luckily, my wife is a heavy sleeper, and Debbie, in a robe, nylons and heels, got one more load of cum out of me. I caressed her nylon covered ass as she sucked me off, both of us listening for any change in my wife's breathing. As usual, I came very quickly, and Debbie got every drop. She leaned over and kissed me, letting some of my creamy load drip into my mouth. (God, she's sexy!)

They left after breakfast (hers AND her husband's) leaving me satisfied and not too horny, much to my wife's dismay!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers