Picnic Fun

Story Info
Alone in the woods, you may regret it.
958 words
3.25
82.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on your holiday, your had gone away for a couple of days, just to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You decided that as it was your last day you were going to go for a picnic. There is a small glen in the middle of the forest that the sun seems to always shine on, there had never been any sign that anyone knew it was there. You decided to take some lunch and go sunbath there for your last day.

After walking through the forest for around half an hour you finally reached the space, a natural circle about 10m in diameter, the sun shining down into the circle, you laid your rug down on the grass and stripping off your clothes you lie naked on your stomach. After a while the warmth had sent you into a doze, you slowly begin to wake as a shadow falls over you.

Before you can move your hands have been grab and your arms twisted up behind your back, you cry out, suddenly awake and struggling. Writhing back and forth you feel a weight move behind you, you feel a rough rope looped around your arms behind your back, they are now tied firmly.

Your face is pressed down into the blanket as you feel hands grab your hips and pull your ass up. You try to wriggle away but I slap your ass, you cry out, begging me to let you go, not to hurt you, You close your eyes as you hear me tell you as long as you behave you'll be fine. You feel my hands spreading your legs and you suddenly realize that I am going to rape you. Your body tenses in fear but under it all is a small current of excitement.

You feel my fingers at the entrance to your cunt, one of my fingers rubs over your pussy lips, they are dry and unreceptive, I slip one finger into you and begin massaging inside, you cry out as I slip my finger in, not wanting this but feeling your body beginning to respond. I can feel your juices starting to flow in your cunt as I rub my finger around.

I decide I can't wait any longer and as you feel my fingers withdraw you know what's coming. Sure enough you feel my cock pressing at your tight opening. With one hard thrust I plough my cock into you. You scream as you feel my cock rip into your tight cunt. I fuck you hard and fast, needing my release. You cry out again and again, yet slowly it turns from cries of fear and pain to cries of passion as you feel my large cock pounding you over and over.

Finally I fill you with my cum, thrusting deep into you as I cry out, my body jerking my cock inside you as I pump stream after stream of my hot white cum into your tight wet cunt. You cry out in frustration as you feel my cock leave your pussy, you haven't cum yet.

I move round in front of you and raise your head just enough for my to slip my cock into your mouth. Warning you to not to bite I order you to clean me. I feel your lips close around my cock, your tongue sliding up and down licking both our juices off my cock. Fairly quickly my cock begins to get hard and I pull out of your mouth again, moving behind you, you ready yourself thinking I am going to fuck your pussy again, but you cry out as you feel my hands pulling your ass cheeks apart.

I reach into your bag and find a bottle of water, as I pour some onto your small ass crack you shriek as the cold water hit your warm body. I pull your ass cheeks apart and let the water lubricate your ass, after a couple of seconds I plunge my cock into your ass, ripping into that hole. You cry out again and again, you've never had someone in your ass before and it hurts so much.

I mercilessly fuck your ass, harder and harder I fuck your ass, pounding in and out, you cry out over and over, you feel my hand playing with your cunt as my cock slams in and out of your ass. Your ass is beginning to get used to the hard fucking, you even find you are beginning to enjoy it. I finally unload my cum into your ass as you kneel groaning under me, your so close to getting off, my fingers having brought you so close.

As I pull out you begin to beg me to fuck your pussy, you can't leave me like this, I untie your arms and roll you onto your back, hearing you beg has made me hard again, I want to fuck you one last time and I want to watch in your eyes as I fuck you.

I kneel between your legs and look down at your face as I line my cock up with your wet hole. In one swift movement my cock is buried deep into your sopping wet hole. I fuck your wet cunt hard and fast you cry out over and over as you finally reach your climax, your juices flowing over and over. You cry out again and again, blacking out as I fuck you, your flop down onto your rug. I fill you once ore with my cum then pull out and look down at your shaking form.

You lie there, exhausted, gasping, you watch me slowly zip myself up and disappear back into the forest.