Picnic Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Tom, you have NEVER eaten my ass before!" she giggled, pulsating her thighs around his face, watching him gobble down every drop of his spunk.

"First time for everything, lover," he sighed, popping his head from his wife's thighs and standing to kiss her. "And I promise, it won't be the last."

They embraced, kissing gently, before gathering her clothes, dressing and walking toward the cottage, hand in hand, giggling like school children.

"But what about...Brad," she asked. "I told him tomorrow night, but now..."

He turned to face her, framing her face in his hands, kissing those soft lips.

"Keep your date, honey," he smiled. "I'll be there, watching again...I guess you could say I've developed a taste for the kid..."

Their laughter carried on the wind as they returned to the cottage, where they wouldn't sleep until the wee morning hours.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stud

I don't think that was the first time outside the husband s bed. It was good. To, too, two!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Hot

Would love to have been the young guy fucking his wife. Seriously hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-sounds like fun

You're one sick SOB. I can see why scum trash writers dominate the loving wives category. It's the perverts and sickos that crawl out of the sewer that attract them. Finding a good readable erotic story in loving wives is like looking for a needle in a haystack. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds like fun

I begged my wife of 40 years to let a friend of mine fuck her because of my ED. I haven't gotten a hard on for 10 years and I knew she needed a hard cock. He was always telling me how he'd like to fuck her since he's a widow and all I needed to do was talk her into it.

One Saturday morning after breakfast, she looked me square in the eye and told me she was ready for some hard cock. I laughed and told her we'd have to get her vibrator, my own unit wasn't quite up to it. She told me no, call Tom and have him come over and ride her. I was stunned! But I flipped out my cell phone and staring at her, called Tom and told him if he wanted a piece of my wife, come on over! Since he lives only a few minutes away, he was quickly pulling in and my wife was disappearing into our bedroom.

When Tom knocked on the door I let him in and he stood kind of embarrassed as he looked around, not seeing Jodi. I told him she was in the bedroom and to go on in. I heard the door close behind him and I went in to watch the basketball game I was looking forward to. It had to have been over 2 hours later, the ballgame was almost over when the bedroom door closed and Tom came out, telling me he would see me later (with a big grin!) and that Jodi wanted to talk to me. When the door closed behind him, it dawned on me, he'd just fucked my wife and probably didn't have a rubber with him.

When I went in the bedroom, I found my wife under the covers with a relaxed look on her face I hadn't seen in years. It was the look of a freshly fucked woman. She thanked me and rolled to her back and pushed the covers down to her waist, showing me she was still naked. Her tits and nipples looked like they had been well sucked on and for some reason, it made something jump in my stomach. I bent down and began sucking on her sore nipples, Tom had really worked them over! My hand strayed down under the cover and to her pussy only to find it swollen, wet and well pounded! To this day, I don't know what possessed me but when she began pushing my head away from her tits and toward her waist, I went with the flow and soon had my face right in front of the flow coming from her pussy!

She said only one word. Please. That was all it took and I found myself licking her pussy, sucking it and cleaning it of all the sperm squirted into it. It was incredible, the flavor was bland yet I could feel and sometimes see the big lumps running out and eagerly scooping it up with my tongue. While I was doing that she fished my soft cock from my pants and was toying with it and I began to shoot out the first weak streams from my flaccid member, in at least 10 years! I continued to suck until I laid on my back and asked her to sit on my face. Then I received the last of Toms load. She tugged and pulled on her nipples while I cleaned her, having at least 3 big orgasms.

Afterward she asked me what I thought of the whole thing and would we do it again. I told her as long as I was there, no cheating behind my back, she could fuck Tom as often as she needed. Jodi was sure she wouldn't need it more than once a week and asked me If I was angry she wanted me to clean her and was surprised when I said it was the best part!

Tom showed up the next day, apparently Jodi had called him to come over and talk. We laid down the ground rules, they would have sex whenever they needed but I had to be there. Otherwise, it was off. Tom agreed and my wife jumped up, took him by the hand and the next thing I heard was the bedroom door closing! With the TV off this time I could hear rhythmic sounds and sometimes grunts and when I heard groans, knew he was cumming in my wife. He came out shortly thereafter and took a seat on the coach to watch a ballgame and I went in to see the aftermath.

The moment the door closed behind me, she threw the covers off and asked me to strip. I did and she directed me to my back and threw a leg over my face and straddled my mouth. I could see cum about to drip but she got it to my mouth in time. I began to suck and lick, searching with my tongue to start the flow into my mouth. While I did that, I felt her warm mouth around my ED stricken cock and she sucked gently. The naughtiness of what we were doing finally got to my cock and it began to harden. Not enough for penetration but enough so that the pleasure was enough for me to cum! My wife drank down every drank as I cleaned out every drop from her now shaven pussy.

We talked afterward and she asked me if I was still okay with it. I laughed at told her absolutely. Apparently she'd confided in Tom what was going to happen and asked me to send him back in. He was still there and nearly ran back to the bedroom when I let him know she was ready for him again. This time it was only about 45 minutes before he made his appearance but he was naked with a mostly flaccid and wet dripping cock. Tom walked up to me and I looked up concerned about what his thoughts were and not giving it a second thought, reached out with my mouth and took his penis into my mouth. It seemed so natural and I went past cleaning it and sucked him to full hardness again. He pulled back and told me c'mon, lets get back in there.

Jodi was laying on her back waiting. In front of Tom, I dutifully laid on my back after stripping and showing Jodi my hard cock. She was elated but surprised when I told her to sit on my face while Tom watched with his cock waving like a flagpole! He watched as I cleaned her out and I watched as he mounted and pounded her a third time. She admitted, in her lust while being pounded, it was her idea to see if I'd suck his cock!

From then on, Tom came over and I would fluff him while Jodi watched, almost to the point of orgasm, though occasionally I didn't stop in time and ended up with my mouth full right there. Neither of them minded and my cock didn't either since we found with a cock in my mouth, my own cock stood hard as a rock. As soon as we learned that, Jodi would have me suck him until I was hard, then mount her doggy style so that I could continue sucking him while I fucked her! It has been a wonderful last 5 years, we do this at least thrice weekly and I'm now fully functional, as long as I have his cock in my mouth. More often than not anymore, Tom cums directly into my mouth while I fuck my wife and that always sets me off!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

I will never understand how a man can watch another man fucking his wife, if I had eer knowen what my wife was doing to me I would have kicked sime ass. But she was to good and I never found out that she had cheatedon me for 45 years plus all the time we dated.

She always toldme no said she did not like sex, where she did not want me to find her cunt full of cum.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
More Stories