Picnic with Karen Ch. 1

Story Info
When does Dave get to finally get it?
1.1k words
4
17.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was warm-too warm. A hot northerly was blowing in from the Atlantic Ocean. Arising early I packed the picnic hamper with yesterday's efforts from careful shopping, placing the titbits that I knew Karen loved gently into the basket, the drinks going into a separate Esky. Calling early I found her in her usual lovely tussled state,(which I admittedly callously liked doing as she always looked very soft and feminine in the morning sun). She looked surprised at seeing me so early,but said nothing, a quick kiss then dissapearing back into her house and,feeling as though mere seconds later, reappearing as though she had just walked out of a Fashion and Beauty Parlour, the dress she wore suiting the day, flimsy,just- see-through, fluffy and very appealing, the rising sun and light winds lifting the hem enough to reveal a tantalizing glimps of long firm thighs and forbidding pleasures!!!!.

We travelled for an hour or so to reach the coast, finding the foreshore not so much crowded but containing enough people to feel cramped. The day was getting hotter, the beach no place to be in the next few hours anyway. Returning to the car I studied the local maps, the clifftops in the distance were a beckoning sight but were marked 'Private Land'. Taking a chance we drove up to the nearby Farmhouse to seek permission to picnic on the clifftops. My knocking at the door was met by a gentle-looking scolarly-type farmer,enquiring as to our quest to picnic on his property he looked across to the car, from which Karen had just alighted, whereupon espying her, appeared to be instantly mesermized. Whilst I was talking to him further upon the subject of picnicing he just kept nodding his head affirmativley, I was under the impression that I could well have landed from Mars as I obviously ceased to exist in his mind!!. The Kind old Farmer helped Karen back into the car and literally ran to the paddock gate, unlocked it and waved us through.

Finding a suitable spot near the cliff edge the picnic was unpacked, the contents promptly demolished, both of us made hungry by the views, the remoteness and weather. We decided to walk along the clifftop, a track made by horses being a safe bet. We started off......suddenly a wind came up out of nowhere, warm but violent in its velocity, Karens's dress appeared to disintegrate, buttons and zips giving way as though made of paper!!. The dress flew high up into the sky and disapeared in the direction of the farmhouse. Karen looked transfixed, her eyes the size of a startled deer, mine, I believe, were even wider as she wore absolultly nothing underneath, her golden body exposed to the warm wind and my eyes only!!.

Making an attempt to quickly cover herself with her hands I gently pulled them away from her, tingling as I inadvertantly touched her body. Explaining that nobody was around why not continue the walk as I would keep an eye out for anything smaller than a horse that may stray into sight. The wind had now died down, the sun was making its heat felt upon our bodies. Karen held my hand tightly as we began to continue our walk. I glanced, more than once, I must admit, at her naked lovliness, admiring!! - wanting? to touch more than her hand but decency intervened, after all, she was a Lady in Distress who was braverly continuing the journey comee what may!!!. I pretended sometimes to slip and fall back, admiring her beauty f0rom behind, her legs being, as I had rightly surmized earlier, being long, slender and golden!!.

After a while we returned to the car, the sun now too hot to stay any longer.Rummaging around in the car I could find nothing to cover her with so, removing my shirt, suggested that was the best I could do and to don that. That was a, mistake...sort off, but under the circumstances.....the shortness of it plus she could not do up the buttons made me weak with wanting her, she looked so angelic, fragile and oh-so-feminine I had to exert every will to restrain myself and to act matter-of-fact,dear God, any wrong move now and this vision in front of me may react and melt before my eyes!!!.

We drove back to the farmhouse, the farm-owner running out to open the gate.."Guess what", he said, "a dress flew into my T.V. ariel,"looks similiar to the one Karen had on!!". As if he could not forget,thought I, plus he remembered her name even,!!'he must have studied Karen more than his accounts or cows today!! . "Come into the house, you look thirsty", We coudn't agree more, Karen alighting from the car as if, for all the World knew, it was a modelling assignment, alighting gracefully, all legs and golden skin. The farmers eyes, like ours for the third time that day, widened until I thought they would pop outa his head at the apparition unfolding before him!!. Being a gentleman, he said nothing, though I suspect that even if he tried words would not form properly anyway!!

Seating us in the cool comfort of his home with a refreshing drink I was hoping to, naturally, cool down somewhat, but Karen was sitting opposite me in an overstuffed armchair that forced her to sit with her knees higher than her chest. Her legs appeared to go on forever into that sweet place, my heart pounding with indecent thoughts running through my head like an overspeeding video!!. Karen shivered slightly, 'I hope she didn't receive those thoughts', I was thinking. "I'm getting a little bit cold", she said. With that the farmer appeared as if by magic with her dress, repaired, pressed and neatly folded. Karen arose from the chair, flashes of golden thighs and breasts breaking through my shirt. 'That's the last time that gets washed', said I to myself. She dissapeared to an ajoining room, returning wearing her dresss which, now did not seem to have the same impact as at first, though she still looked utterly desirable!!.

Giving our thanks to the farmer, (Karen kissing him lightly on the cheek), to which response only the Devil can answer in Hades itself!!, we departed for home, dusk now falling fast, though still hot. Arriving home I escorted Karen to her front door. "Thanks for the lovely day", she said.. 'That's Ohkay'... "Perhaps next weekend"?.... 'Love to', "Though I will probably wear Slacks and a Shirt next time". Seeing the dissapointment on my face she said" Don't worry, I will make sure they are sturdy enough to remove and lay on, the grass looked very prickly up there on the clifftops!!". This.....I thought to myself.......is going to be a VEEEERY long week!!!

To be continued.... . . . . .