Picture A Day

Story Info
A married couple's relaxation.
1.2k words
10.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture a day in which we're too exhausted to go anywhere. Our backyard houses one of those wide hammocks that tie to either side of a stand. We assembled it the day you bought it, stashed a few books in a storage bin underneath, and haven't gone back to it since.

"It's time we spend the whole day here," you say, already walking toward it.

Leaving the blanket from our bed on the grass, you roll into the hammock, wearing only your pajama bottoms. I follow in my nightgown and nuzzle cold feet into your sides. You indicate that you are not impressed. I smirk defiantly, but privately worry that you don't want my feet next to you. Reassuring me there's no place you'd rather they be, you lift them one after the other, raising yourself just high enough to kiss each. We smile knowingly at each other and reach for our books.

Out of respect for each other's quiet study we leave our limbs by our sides for over an hour. There is no need to voice what we both know: you can smell me, and my knee can feel Him anxiously awaiting more attention. I lay my book cracked open onto my chest and scoot back so that my big toe can reach him. As I caress each side from base to tip, you moan softly with the morning voice I adore. I miss feeling your balls in my hand and on my tongue but, I tell myself, we have all day.

I wink at you, taking pleasure in your full attention, and flip my book back up. I pretend to be able to concentrate on reading while gently flicking the skin your balls hang from with my toes. I try to ignore your noises but I cannot help the growing wetness between my legs. You slide a leg out from under me and graze my side with your foot, slowly examining the bones of my ribs and hip through the cotton.

I give up on the paragraph I've read four times and return my book to the box. Taking your leg, I bend and guide your toes to my belly button. My tummy quivers with surprise as if it didn't get the memo, but slowly relaxes under your touch. I use my hand to tease the back of your thigh by playing with your hairs.

As if you heard what I want to happen next, you drop your legs off the hammock and straddle me, leaning over to instigate our first kiss of the morning. A shock, something we take for granted, runs through us when our lips touch. You use your tongue to open my mouth wider and imagine my warmth surrounding every part of you. I moan into your mouth and kneed your lower back with my fists, pushing him into my abdomen.

I feel a trickle of precum on my skin and wonder when you moved my nightgown above my hips. I reach down to take my panties off and you say "Not yet," moving toward them. Flashing a devious look, you put your feet on the ground and use your tongue to press into the wet spot of my underwear. "Move onto my clit, and push into it until you feel a pulse," I say, a little breathlessly. You raise your eyebrows and grin, sliding my underwear to one side and placing a finger firmly on my clit. Careful to leave your finger there, you move back up and lay on your side. I face you, reaching my hand between you and the arm connected to me to rake my fingernails along your back.

"A little too hard" you say, and flip me onto my front. I'm disappointed that you moved your finger so soon but you don't give me the chance to say. All of my attention goes to the sensation of my wet panties being trailed along the insides of my legs, and then the nibbling on my back.

The texture of the hammock is unforgiving against my face and you give me a finger to suck, encouraging me to prop myself up with my arms. I make appreciative gurgling noises as you move your hand under my nightgown to my breast and stretch your other hand over my back toward my wet spot, curious what your efforts have succeeded in. You don't have to wait long for me to greet it. I hungrily grind into your palm and soak your hand, making him jealous.

Concerned that the hammock might hurt us with more daring movement, you stand up and hold your hand out to guide me onto the blanket in the grass. Kneeling, I pull your pajama bottoms off and kiss him before I lie back. You fold your legs on either side of me. A tacit request to keep my hands from distracting you, you place my arms above my head, taking my nightgown with them. Taking in the view, you flick my nipples until they stare at you with wide-enough eyes. Then, you lay most of your weight on me and unfold your legs. Without glancing away from my face you thrust Him inside of me, making me gasp in surprise.

You pump slowly into me and refuse to let us get too close to cumming until you've tasted me properly. Determined, you come out of me, gently slapping my clit with him, and turn around, placing your balls near my mouth expectantly. Parting my other lips with your fingertips, you blow a steady stream of air over the opening, curious how sensitive I've become. You continue to blow, enjoying the soft sensation of my suckling.

Reaching up with my hand, I guide Him toward my mouth and clamp onto the tip with my lips, making you shudder. Twisting slowly and varying pressure, I take more of him into my mouth, pleased that you are having difficulty focusing on anything else. "Relax and receive, baby" I suggest. I feel him grow even longer. I try to trace his veins with the tip of my tongue. But time passes too slowly for you, and you admit that you cannot wait much longer, so my lips give him a goodbye kiss, and my other lips wait excitedly to be penetrated again.

Sitting down cross-legged, you turn me around and gather me into your lap. As I wrap my legs behind your back, you place your hands on my ass and nudge me closer to you. Throwing my arms around your neck I whisper I love you into your ear and kiss the lobe. You plunge into me and I groan into your other ear, somehow remembering to give them equal attention, and move my hips in a circle as if I'm trying to screw on a top, sliding him in as deep as possible.

You move in an opposing circle, creating tension of furious warmth that ignites somewhere in the space we both exist; you say my name so loudly we no longer wonder if the neighbours know what we're up to, and seconds later we cum together, each other's juice all over, exhausted and happy. We lie on our backs, partially on the blanket and partially on the grass, breathing heavily, until I realize an ant is crawling up my leg and jump up with the excuse of getting leftovers. The abrupt movement thoroughly confuses you as you have no energy to even imagine moving, but quickly ebbs away as you watch me in the kitchen and join me to facilitate having lunch, cuddling on the couch, and then perhaps, returning to our "books."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3

***

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Cute!***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3

***s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice, relaxing ...

Sex the way it should be. Oh, you might have chaptalized "him" throughout the story.

Anxious to read more from you.

be24yoube24youabout 10 years ago
Nice little story

Five stars for a day in the garden. Just so as one wants it to be.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

One Night Like This A Bodyguard saves the spoils left behind by his boss.in Erotic Couplings
Half of What You Expect A beautiful night's sleep, interrupted.in Erotic Couplings
Cum On Me Lovers cum together in a hotel room.in Erotic Couplings
Good Sex Can Come Unexpectedly Couple does more than auditing down on the farm.in Romance
A Tight Valentine's Day Lusty couple celebrate a romantic holiday.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories