Picture This

Story Info
You never know what you'll find in your wife's purse.
1k words
2.63
198.7k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home from work one evening and was in a hurry to get to the store before it closed. I heard the shower running and knew that my wife Rachel was also home. Her purse was on the table, and as I looked through it for the checkbook, I noticed an envelope that contained a bunch of photographs. I pulled one out and couldn't believe what I saw. The picture was of my wife with a huge cock in her mouth, which I knew wasn't mine. As I looked at the rest of the pictures, I dropped them on the table.

I was very angry at first but then I realized that my cock was rock-hard as I continued to look at all of the photos in the envelope. They were in a continuing sequence that had my wife sucking and licking this guy's big cock until it finally squirted come all over her face. In the last one, Rachel sported a big smile as she licked jism off her lips.

When Rachel came out of the shower, she was horrified to see the pictures on the table. I acted very angry and demanded to know who it was. She confessed that it was a co-worker of hers, Steve. I picked up all the pictures and went into the living room and sat on the couch. Rachel followed and sat beside me. "I'll make it up to you," she said as she unzipped my pants and took out my stiff dick. I couldn't cover up the fact that I was very excited. As I felt her warm mouth cover my aching cock, I looked through the pictures again. She watched me as she worked my rod over with her mouth and tongue.

"How often do you suck him off?" I asked.

She stopped long enough to say, "At first only once or twice a week, but now almost every day after everyone else in the office has left." My cock felt like it was going to explode as her tongue licked my head rapidly.

I looked at the photo of him coming in her mouth and asked, "Do you like it when he fills your mouth like that?"

"Oh yes," she moaned, "his cock spurts so much I can't ever swallow it all."

I couldn't take any more and quickly undressed and spread her legs wide for me. As we fucked, she told me she would go into Steve's office each afternoon and undress and suck his cock while he took pictures of her. "Has his big cock been in your sweet cunt, too?" I groaned.

"Yes, he likes to fuck me on his desk," she said. "Sometimes I pull off my panties and stand in front of the windows in his office that overlook the street," she continued, "Then he takes out his cock and rubs it all over my pussy lips until it gets real hard. He pushes it in my cunt from behind and fucks me as we watch cars and people go by." I couldn't take it anymore and exploded deep in her wet slit.

The next day, as Rachel left for work, she said, "Since you liked those pictures so much, I'll get some more for you today." I took the envelope with me to work and looked at them every chance I got. My cock was hard the whole day. I rushed home from work, needing relief.

Rachel came in soon after me. She gave me a wet French kiss and said, "Steve was so excited that you knew about us that he called me into his office at noon, and we fucked for over an hour. At five o'clock, I went in his office and locked the door, I stripped and knelt before him, sucking him until he was hard. He sat in his desk chair and I straddled him, riding him all the way to orgasm as he sucked my tits. I came three times before we finished, and I'm still hot. I want you to fuck me now, baby."

We quickly undressed each other and jumped into bed. We got into a 69 position and I could taste and smell Steve's come all over her cunt. "Go ahead and eat it, baby." she purred. "I kept it juicy just for you." I plunged my tongue into her. The sweet smell of sex filled my nostrils as I lapped at her clit. She sat on my face, and I licked up the combined love juices that ran down her thighs. We were more excited than we had been the whole time we'd been together.

Rachel rolled off me and onto her back. I plunged my stiff cock into her. She reached into her purse on the night table and took out another envelope of photographs. As I slowly fucked her, she showed me one picture at a time. These were full-figure photos, not just of Rachel with Steve's dick in her mouth. The first one showed Rachel entering his office with a book in her hand. In the second one, Steve had pushed himself away from his desk and had his big cock and hairy balls in his hand as he jerked himself off. The photo story continued, with Rachel going down on him again. After numerous close-ups of her cock-sucking technique, she had removed all her clothes and gotten on top of the desk. Next, there was a shot of her with her legs wrapped around Steve's waist. After a few more photos, I could see that he was inside her right up to his balls. In one steamy shot, he grabbed her tits with both hands as he fucked her.

"You must really like his big dick," I groaned as I pounded her pussy.

"Not as much as yours," Rachel answered.

Our sex life has been amazing ever since. Rachel keeps on bringing me the photos of her and Steve, and each night erupts into another steamy sex session.