Picture This Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprising subject arises.
4.5k words
4.29
77.3k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers

"Josh. JOSH!" Tim was almost yelling at him to get his attention. "Josh, dude! The light is green. Go!"

"Oh, man! Sorry!" Josh hit the pedal and took off with the traffic.

"Do you want me to drive? Because I kind of want to get to the party tonight, ya know?"

"I can drive!" Josh let out a phony laugh, trying to cover up what was occupying his mind. "I've got that project due in a couple of days. I'm kind of in trouble on it. I guess I drifted off for a second." He had a project on his mind alright, but it had nothing to do with college classes.

"You're thinking of that right now? Come on! There's gonna be drunken hotties at this frat party! Fuck school! I heard Leslie is going to be there too, if you're still interested in tapping that. If you're not, let me at her!" Tim chuckled. "She's fine!"

"Ok. Ok. I'm there." With that, Josh gunned the car. He would go, feign interest in Leslie, or the hotties, but his 21-year-old mind was already consumed altogether with another female. He wondered how her evening was progressing.

The movie was a great diversion. Thank goodness! It gave Marla the perfect excuse to sit motionless without speaking for a couple of hours, while she indulged in reliving the events of the afternoon. In the dark, none of her girlfriends would be able to distinguish a look of gratification from a reaction to the film, should she become visible in the light from the screen.

Only Marla knew, her responses were to the "movie" rolling in her mind. Flashes of kisses; a furious tongue lashing of her pussy; a hard young cock drilling her into her, flattening her onto the mattress as he pummeled her with unbridled lust. Marla would have to stop the "reel" soon though, or risk climaxing in her seat. It would also behoove her to gain control of her emotions, so that she could get through the rest of the night. They would be going to a bar for a nightcap afterwards. She couldn't let slip to any of them of her adventures.

Meanwhile at the party, Tim was drunk off his ass and he knew it, but he didn't want to go home yet. He was desperately horny and wanted to get one of the numerous babes here into a back room for at least a hand job before he and Josh left. The college hotties had been willing enough earlier, but he'd gotten distracted playing a drinking game. Dammit, not only had he wasted too much of the evening in damaging competition but now he was too inebriated to talk his way into some quick sex. FUCK! This sucked. "What the hell! Ok Josh. Let's get out of here!"

Josh had been trying to get Tim out of the house for ten minutes. He knew Tim was near passing out and didn't want him to do that while he was with a girl. It would be embarrassing for Tim (Josh had his friend's back) and then he'd have to carry Tim's 180 pounds of dead weight out to the car too, and he wanted to protect his own back from that. Better to leave while Tim was still somewhat capable of moving on his own. "Shit! I fucked up! All that pussy and I fucking had to fuck it up!" Tim was angry at himself. He had wanted to have sex with any girl in order to keep his mind off the woman he really wanted, desired, needed. He couldn't have her just anytime he felt like it, so he had to manage his body's requirements in other ways until the hour when he could lay with her again.

"I'm sorry dude. I should've gotten you out of the game sooner. I didn't think you were doing that bad." It was the truth. He and Tim were best friends and watched out for each other and therefore Josh had wanted to ensure that Tim got laid. If only Josh hadn't gone off into the backyard to brood over his thoughts, once he heard Leslie wasn't going to be there. If he had stayed inside, he would have seen the alcohol was getting out of hand. Josh hadn't meant to screw Tim like that, especially after what he had done with Tim's mom. He'd have to make it up to him later.

"Awwwwww...s'kay man. I know you got my back!" Tim rested his head against the cool glass of the window. It felt good and helped him to stay conscious while they drove home. Home! Now there was where his heart was! Wonderful heat rushed into his pants, engaging his cock.

"You know, Josh, there were some fine wimmenz there. I fucked it up though! I coulda got some! It woulda been good too! But not as good as one I've had."

"Yeah, well, that might be true, but I doubt it. Carrie was smokin'! She was into you too. Man, she's the fucking hottest girl I've ever seen. Even better than Leslie."

Chuckling, Tim said, "You don't know every one I've fucked. Nope, not every one. I had me some of the damned fucking finest pussy ever. She's in the dictionary under fine pussy, that's what I'm saying."

It was Josh's turn to laugh now. "Sure dude. Sure. I know all the girls you've fucked. Which one fits that description?"

"That's my secret. Sorry man, can't tell ya." Tim grinned.

"You ain't gonna tell your brotha? Dude! Come on!" Josh was laughing harder.

"Nope, sorry bro, can't do it. I gotta hold out on ya this time."

"Oh, now I'm offended. I've given you the 411 on every babe I've ever done. I was joking before but now I'm going to make you tell me."

In drunken good humor, Tim teased his friend, "Nope. I won't. Nope, not ever."

Josh, pulled into the driveway. "Ok, it's your secret for now, but I'll get it out of ya! You can't hold out on me bro!"

Getting out of the car, Josh was hoping Tim wouldn't need to be carried to his room. He came around the passenger side, opened the door and saw Tim fall right out. He would have hit the ground had Josh not caught him. This was going to be an ordeal. "Ok, put your feet on the ground and stand." Tim did as ordered.

"Hey! I can do that!" Then he almost knocked Josh down as he collapsed on him when his knees gave out. Josh propped him up and shoved the car door shut with his foot.

Over the next five or so minutes, Josh cajoled, badgered and threatened Tim into the house and up to his room. When they finally got there, he let Tim fall back on the bed and was throwing a blanket on him when Tim said, "Thanks mom. When can we fuck again?"

Now it was Josh's turn to almost pass out. Tim and Marla? How could that be? How could he not know? How could he have missed it? He staggered off to bed, his mind roiling with questions and his stomach in knots that would impress a sailor. He wasn't sure how he felt about it, was he jealous? Should he be? Why would he be? He wasn't dating her after all.

As he hit the sheets, confusion closed in on him, but then so did exhaustion, thankfully. He lost consciousness and amazingly, slept through the night.

Marla, having come home just before they did, listened to their obviously intoxicated antics, but was unable to make out the conversation. Relaxing once she finally heard Josh's door close, she was free to ruminate about their afternoon; to allow her body to experience the sensations and thrill yet again at the recollection of it. In fact, her thoughts stimulated her so greatly, she hungered for more, but that would be stupid gamble. Instead, satisfaction would have to come at her own hand.

Stealthily, so as not to attract the attention of her sleeping husband, Marla shifted her nightgown above her legs to her tummy, easing her hand under the waistband of her panties. Gathering the liquid heat flowing from her depths, she applied it to her engorged clit and began directly manipulating it in slow, deliberate circles while bringing forth pictures in her mind, each more exciting than the last. The combination of physical and mental stimulation soon had her breathing hard and battling to keep from making too much noise or rocking the bed. Aching for relief, she concentrated on the slippery flesh beneath her fingers, hot and ready to burst. One last image, Josh's cock tearing through the folds of her sodden pussy, detonated the explosion. Stifling a loud sigh, she played surreptitiously until the last tiny spasm worked through her.

Marla extracted her hand, she rolled on her side, curling into the fetal position in an exhausted heap. Fleetingly, she wondered what tomorrow might bring, but for now, Marla put aside her curiosity. Rest was her foremost need right now.

The weekend passed unremarkably for all three of them, though for Josh, it was interminable. He wanted to question Tim, but there was never an instance when he was guaranteed they wouldn't be interrupted. He still hadn't decided if he was pissed off, disgusted or jealous about Marla and Tim. To begin with, he wasn't even sure if Tim and Marla had fucked. Tim had been totally wasted. Josh could have misunderstood his drunken, slurred words. Even if Josh did hear the word "Mom", Tim could have meant it in a wholly different context. If they had sex, what did that mean to him? Could he be Tim's friend knowing that "dirty" secret?

What of his own relationship with Marla? She promised there would be more. Up until Tim's "confession", Josh had already been on edge, desperate to fuck Marla as soon as could be arranged. However, now he was befuddled. If it was true, apparently Marla didn't have an issue with screwing the both of them. Could he have sex with her again knowing he was sharing her with her own son? Would that mess with his mind? These questions and more like them had Josh on a mental hamster wheel, going around and around, for the last two days, never getting anywhere.

Monday would be his first opportunity to spend any decent amount of time alone with either of them. Tim would be up early for the university leaving Josh free to talk to Marla until the early afternoon when Tim was due home. Surely at some point Marla would have errands to perform and Josh could work it out with Tim. It wasn't yet dawn but Josh was alert, having been over every angle at least three times, full of dread in anticipation of what the day held.

Monday! "Bleck", Marla thought as she whacked at the alarm clock. She got up to start the coffee. As she plodded down to the kitchen, she didn't hear the customary sound of music coming from Tim's room. She shouldn't have to get a 21-year-old out of bed! He should have been up by now, but she lightly tapped on his door anyway. When there was no answer, she walked in to find it dark and no sign that Tim was awake. Approaching the bed, she reached out to prod the lump under the blankets and whispered, "Tim...it's late. Get up!"

Tim quickly rolled over, startling her has he grabbed her wrist, pulling her onto his bed. Stunned, but still having enough presence of mind not to scream in a house full of sleeping people, Marla hissed, "what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, but slipped his hand up under her robe and the nightgown beneath, swiftly yanking aside her panties so he could insert a finger into his mother's cunt. She was damp and warm, as he knew she would be. He guided her hand under the sheets and onto his rigid, unclothed cock.

Marla attempted to close her legs and get up, but he was already rubbing her G spot, arousing her. She fought hard to ignore it, but could not. Involuntarily, her hips twisted under his touch as she held his dick. Both felt so good, she yearned for him to take her. Tim knew what he was doing to her, she thought ruefully. He had been a good student, thoroughly learning what would get her going fast. They didn't always have hours to devote to their trysts, so often they had "quickies". In order to achieve maximum pleasure, Marla had schooled him on the subject of her body; how to get her off in a hurry should they have a chance to sneak off for a few minutes. He obliged her needs in those furtive circumstances even though sometimes his own might go unmet, knowing she would repay him at some later time; Marla made a point of never failing to reward him handsomely. However, right now he was using his knowledge against her, dammit. They hadn't fucked in a week and though she had planned for an afternoon session on Tuesday, it was evident he was not going to wait.

"Tim, we haven't time! Everyone is here!" She tried pleading with him as his ground two fingers into her, thumb on her engorged pearl.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh.... Please. I'll be quick. I want you Mom."

Time was dangerously short. Someone else could get up at any moment to look for coffee and she'd be missing. She couldn't spend another minute trying to reason with him and at this point, she was near to cumming anyway. Why not finish? "Ok, ok. I'm close baby. Hurry!"

Tim immediately pulled off her panties and lifted the gown. It was dark, but not so much so that he couldn't see the outline of her wonderful body in the glow from the undimmed streetlights. Her musky scent filled his nostrils; taking a precious few seconds, he bent down to take a swipe at her womanhood with his tongue, savoring the sweetest of all flavors he could imagine, the juice of his mother. It was worth it if only to recall it later in the day.

Rising, he roughly tugged on her legs to get her into position for entry. Marla bent her knees in preparation as he placed a hand on either side of her, first nudging the opening of her pussy with the tip of his raging hard on, then plowing through the soft yielding wetness to the bottom of her in one movement. Her back arched to meet his pelvis, greedily taking in as much as she could of her son's manhood. She would never have initiated such a perilous coupling in the first place, but once again, she was happy Tim had talked her into fucking him to begin with and now this moment as well.

She pivoted to bring her butt up off the sheets as he hammered into her, his neck muscles flexing under her arms as she clung to him. The collision of their bodies made low clapping sounds in the silent room.

In a rasping, barely audible whisper, she implored him, "Oh Tim, yes, fuck your mother. Your cock belongs to me. Baby, give it to me. Make me cum."

He answered by pounding her harder, faster, wanting to hear the panting, wild climax he knew so well. It was near, he could tell from the rigidity now overtaking her as her legs clamped tightly, at his sides.

"Yes, mother, that's it. Cum for your son."

Marla was breathing hard, gulping in air as she worked her hungry pussy hard to swallow his meat. The tension in her loins was building. Though she could have lain there for hours enjoying their coital union as his member, like some kind of power tool, punched in and out of her; she had to let go and finish or potentially get caught. In a few more blistering strokes, she gave way, cumming in a fury, slamming her hips back at him, uttering quiet words of rapture.

"Oh my love. Oh yes, you're so good to your mom."

Having achieved his goal, Tim released his seed deep into his mother's womb in long gushes. Marla felt his every shot. Hot, lovely semen was filling her. In the half-light, she could see the outline of his handsome face, straining as he blew his wad. She loved the look of him when he came. The pleasure she gave him delighted her soul.

Tim continued, softly thrusting in and out of her for a few more seconds, but knew he must withdraw and let her go. He hated to detach from her, but he had to now. He pulled his still leaking cock from his mother's vagina and flopped onto his back. Marla got up on an elbow and nuzzled his cheek. "You know I don't want to go, but I have to."

"Yes mom, I know. You'd better. I don't want us to get jammed."

In order to extricate herself from the bed, Marla lifted her leg over his body, briefly straddling him. She playfully dipped down on his still firm dick, quickly penetrating herself, slid down and back up on it, then put her feet on the floor.

"Time to rise and shine honey!" She thought with glee, oh, he already did rise. She flipped on his light, beamed at him, then left the room.

Later, while marching through the routine of her morning, she noticed her legs were wet. She had forgotten her panties in Tim's room, leaving the contents of her pussy free to seep out. Later she would retrieve them later, after everyone had left. In the interim, she visited the bathroom to mop up her son's cum which had trickled out to her mid-thighs. As she sat there blotting, Marla enjoyed the sexy warm aroma in which she also detected her own contribution. Unable to resist the naughty impulse, she inserted two fingers in herself, then sucking them into her mouth. Always one to enjoy the flavor of her own cunt, Tim's salty emissions were an extra treat. After finishing her little chore, she put on fresh undies from her bureau and went on with the day until everyone had departed, leaving her alone with Josh.

He emerged from his room upon hearing the last of them go out the door. "Marla, could I talk with you?"

The concern in his voice put her on alert, but she was already well aware he would be keen to speak with her. He had to be. There had been no opportunity to discuss what had happened between them on Friday . "Sure dear," she replied, following him into his bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he launched his inquiry. "Marla, how do you feel about what happened Friday?" Josh wore a sullen and serious expression on his face. The weekend had been excruciatingly long for him and it showed. He thought this moment would never arrive. He had to know where she stood.

Perching next to him on the bed, she ran her fingers through his hair, allowing her hand to brush his cheek. He looked haggard and exhausted and so very worried. "I know we shouldn't have done it, but I don't feel bad about it Josh. I don't feel bad towards you. You look so tired, are you ok? Are you worried about that?"

Relief poured over him like drenching rain on dehydrated land, reviving his spirit, yet he was not completely at ease as he pressed forward. "Yes, I am afraid. I've been scared you would regret it and would tell me to leave."

He was extremely blunt and without guile due to fatigue. A thousand thoughts had tortured him the weekend through. He was sure he read rejection in her every gesture and word towards him over the last two days. Josh couldn't bear it if she hated him. There was still the matter of whether she was fucking Tim or not, but he decided on the spot, that it didn't matter as much to him as to remain in her good graces with the chance, as far-fetched as that might be, of laying in the heaven of her arms, buried deep within tight caress of her love tunnel.

"No, Josh. You needn't worry. I take responsibility for my own actions. I couldn't make you pay for my mistake."

Mistake? Josh's heart sank into his stomach. All hope, the relief he had just experienced, vanished. There it was. The rebuff he feared most. He didn't hesitate to follow up, "It was a mistake?" His voice was tiny.

Upon hearing the misery and dejection in his voice, her maternal instincts kicked in. Marla wrapped him in her arms, though he was a bit like hugging a brick wall, so solid was his body. Josh and Tim shared a striking physical similarity in that respect. In fact, she was amazed that fact had escaped her up to now. They greatly resembled each other! They could be brothers, well twins as they were the same age.

"Josh that was a bad choice of words. I'm sorry. It was wrong for us to have sex. You know that and therefore it can be called a mistake, but it doesn't mean I don't want you, when it's safe."

Marla had already rationalized the situation, as much as she could and was going to keep on fucking them both. It was not right, in fact it was hellishly wrong, but her reasons and well, excuses, for that is what they were, were good enough justification in her mind.

"However, you cannot ever push yourself on me. You cannot ever take chances. You must promise me never, ever to reveal to anyone what we did or will do. You will promise me that if you have any regard or care for me in the least."

In just 30 seconds Josh had gone from Dante's Inferno to the very pinnacle of divine paradise. Dumbstruck, no sound came when he tried to respond. Inhaling, he tried again and managed to squeak out, "Of course Marla. Whatever you say."

__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers
12