Pictures For Dana

Story Info
She just wanted to please her GI husband.
27.6k words
4.29
74.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Philip Johnson

Thanks to Jerry for editing this story for me.

Chapter One

"Melody, do we have any plans for next weekend?"

"I wish we did for a change, but no, why?"

"Just wondered, I guess I'm just a little bored and restless."

"Me too."

The ringing phone startled Melody, and after answering it, she talked a couple of minutes and then announced, "I'm going next door and talk to Kay. Be back in a little bit honey."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere." For something to do more than anything else, he went to the garage and cleaned his motorcycle again.

When Melody came home, he asked her, "How's Kay doing?"

"Pretty good."

"What does she hear from Dana?"

"Not much. He's still someplace in the middle east and there's talk of an extension of his tour of duty."

"I hope talk is all it is."

"Yeah, me too, Luke, are the batteries charged in our camera?"

"As far as I know, they should be full why?"

"She wants me to take a few pictures of her to send to Dana."

"Yeah, it should be all set. You doing that tomorrow night?"

"No, she wants to get her hair done first, so she's going to call me Saturday after lunch."

"It's been so long since we've had it out, do you remember how to use it?"

"Sure."

When Saturday arrived, the two of them still had no plans other than Melody taking Kay's picture after lunch some time. They ran errands in the morning and after having lunch in town, they went home. Kay called about one o'clock, so Melody grabbed the camera and went next door and Luke started doing a little touch up painting. About twenty minutes, later Melody called him and said, "Honey, I can't make the camera work."

"Give me a minute to wash the paint off my hands, and I'll be over." Luke had a feeling she would have trouble because it had been many months since they'd had it out. He went over and as he said hi to Kay, Melody handed him the camera. He smiled and said, "You have it set on playback. Set this control on the green icon and you'll be fine."

"Oh that's right, sorry honey."

"No problem. Call me if you have any trouble. You're looking to good for words Kay, Dana will love the pictures."

"Thanks Luke, and thanks for coming over."

"No problem, good luck you two."

It wasn't more than half an hour later when Melody called him again and said, "Honey, now it says I'm out of memory, and I've only taken five pictures."

"Okay, I think I know what happened. Give me a few minutes and I'll be over." He gave up on his painting washed up and changed out of his paint clothes. Then picking up his little camera bag, he once again headed next door and went in without knocking. "The camera repairman is here."

Melody looked frustrated and said, "Now, what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing serious." She handed him the camera and he popped the memory stick out. "You're using the little memory stick that came with the camera. If you have it set for highest detail, it will be full in about six shots."

"Well, damn."

"This is an old camera honey, so don't feel bad about it. Now if you're going to email these, use the low email setting, but, if you want to print any of them, you'll want a high setting, like three point two or higher." Kay said, "But I want to do both."

"Then with this camera, I'd suggest you do some at one setting, and some at the other, or switch back and forth."

Melody took the camera and said, "Honey, would you stay here until we're sure nothing else will go wrong?"

"Sure, I'll just sit back and watch."

After another few pictures Luke smiled and said, "You know what Dana would really like to see is something a little more...personal."

Melody gave him something approaching a sneer and said, "She's not going to undress, especially while you're here."

"No, I don't mean that but just...well, when I was in the service, it was common for guys to have pictures of their wives or girlfriends, and they were at least in short tight shorts, or a dress, or something ,that was split up the side showing a lot of leg. Or a bikini, or revealing blouse, you know, plunging neckline, or something. Tease him, and I promise he'll love it. You two seem to be doing fine, so I'll leave and you can do whatever you want."

Melody said, "Take some of the two of us before you go. I want to blow him a kiss." "Okay, is this to email?"

Kay said, "That would be fine." Luke took the camera, and after a brief discussion, the two of them struck a silly pose, and Melody puckered her lips and extended her hand like she was blowing him her kiss. Kay was laughing as the two women had fun with their project.

Before he took another shot, Kay whispered to Melody and then said, "Okay Luke, wait just a second and see what you think of this pose for Dana." With Melody standing mostly behind Kay, Melody put her arms around and in front of Kay and said, "Honey, take this one" and she pulled Kay's top up to her chin, leaving her standing there in a tiny lacy bra. One of Kay's best features were her breasts, and though Luke had seen her in a bikini more than once, the surprise froze him in place for a second. Recovering none too quickly, he took a few shots before Kay put herself back together.

Luke smiled at them and said, "Now, that's what I'm talking about. Just wait until you read his email after he sees that one."

Kay smiled and said, "You're right Luke, he'll love it. Oh, wait just a second, Luke." Kay whispered to Melody again and the two of them nodded and smiled. Melody said, "Definitely Kay, that's only fair. Let's give Dana some incentive to come home."

Melody looked toward Luke and said, "Okay honey, you ready?"

"I hope so. I'm still trying to settle down from the last one." In seconds, both women had peeled their tops off and stood there proudly in front of the camera. Luke was a little quicker to react that time, but took his sweet time taking their picture several times. Before it became obvious that he was stalling, he said, "Okay, I think that will do it." They were in no special hurry to dress, but once they had, Kay said, "I'll send him those two last in a separate email. I think he'll go crazy."

Luke laughed and said, "I don't think he will, I know he will. When will he get it?" "Probably this evening if he can get to a computer."

Chapter Two

When they went home, Melody said, "I wish I could see Dana's face when he gets those."

"You two surprised me, that's for sure."

"You and Dana both have seen more of us than that a lot of times."

"I know, but it isn't the same. I mean if I saw Kay in skimpy bikini panties, it'd probably embarrass me, but she probably wouldn't be showing as much as her bikini bathing suit."

"That's true."

"Do you think she'll share with us what Dana says?"

"I think so, I mean why not?"

"She sure took to heart what I said about showing a little flesh."

"When you said that, it seemed pretty obvious to us. He'd be glad to get a picture of her, but a sexy picture will be so much better."

"Plus, I got to help."

"You liked that didn't you?"

"It was fun. Would you believe I almost got an erection?"

"Really, just from that?"

"Yeah."

"I'm surprised."

"I'm not, I thought you two looked pretty hot."

"Kay will be glad to hear that."

"That I got a hard on?"

"No silly, that you thought she looked sexy."

"Oh."

Sunday afternoon Kay called Melody and asked her, "Busy?"

"Not at all, what's up?"

"I'll bring Dana's email over for you to read." When she got there, the three of them got coffee and went to the living room. "I sent him the first email and waited a while, and then sent the second one. This is what he sent back without the mushy stuff."

She handed them what he had said about the photos and it said, "Got your photos and you looked fantastic, and I can't wait to.... Then I opened your second email and almost flipped. Again, you looked fantastic, and tell Melody, I'm in love with her too (grin). Thanks both of you, and tell Luke thanks for taking them. All I can say is more, more, more!"

"They have to be careful what they put in their emails, but even with that, I censored the rest of it."

"Wow, I guess he approved."

"I emailed him back and asked him how he felt about Luke taking them, and what he meant by more, and he...well, lets just say, he said it was all up to me."

"Does that mean you want to send him more?"

"If you and Luke are willing."

"Of course I'm willing, and as to Luke, well, I'll censure some of his comments too but...tell her what you said Luke."

"I just said I thought you looked very sexy, and...well, I'll leave the other part out."

"Thank you Luke. I can't imagine what part you're leaving out though."

Melody said, "Let's just say you'd be flattered."

"You're a sweetheart, Luke."

Melody refilled their cups and said, "If you decide you want to take some more, just holler."

"Oh, I want to send him some more, that's for sure. He went on and on about how much he enjoyed them and so forth, and said he'd be sending me a letter because he felt safer sending me a letter, but it takes a lot longer. He did say he's being moved back to a much less sensitive area, and security will be a lot more relaxed."

"That's great. I have to think that means he'll be in a lot safer area too."

"That's what I think too. Oh and...um...Melody, I told Dana that since Luke was taking the pictures, I'd ask you to be in them too."

"Sure. I think. We can get together and talk about it later."

"Okay. I was hoping for next weekend if you two are available."

"Sure."

"Why don't you come over after dinner tomorrow night, and you and I can have a girl to girl visit."

"I'll be over about seven then."

"Great. See you two later."

Monday night, Melody went next door to Kay's after dinner to chat over coffee. They sat at the kitchen table and talked about their jobs for a minute until Kay brought up the subject of the pictures. "You sure you don't mind doing some more?"

"No, that was fun. Luke and I are in such a rut, and it felt good to laugh and do something new."

"Having Dana gone so long has been awful, and it felt good to let go just a little and like you said, it felt good to laugh."

Melody sipped her coffee and asked her, "Do you have an idea of what pictures you want to send him?"

"Not exactly I guess, except I thought about you and me wearing tight tee shirts without bras, for one maybe."

"He'll like that I'm sure. Oh I know, what if we poured water on each other and had our own little wet tee shirt contest."

"Oh, you mean like cut them off really short?"

"Yeah."

"That would be a new experience for me, that's for sure."

"For me too, oh, wait, I forgot...Luke would be taking the pictures."

"Oh...right. Oh so what, the most he'd see is maybe a hint of my brown nipples through the tee shirt."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not, poor Luke will go crazy though."

"Oh, I doubt that. Kay don't tell him I told you, but one of the other things he said last weekend, is he almost got a hard on just looking at us in our bras.... for some reason that got to him."

"You're kidding, I'll be damned. You're not starving the poor guy are you?"

"You'd think so, but no, anything but. Okay, Kay what else can we do?"

"Well, I have sexy nighties and my bikini, so if you have those things..."

"I do have. Also what about doing something with a towel, you know, like you're getting out of the shower. You could show him a lot of leg, and cleavage, and...well, whatever you want to show him."

"And Luke."

"Damn I keep forgetting, yeah and Luke. Listen if you'd rather, I could stay out of it and I could just take your picture."

"I thought about that, but he really seemed to like seeing not just me, but both of us, and I really want to rock his world. I like the shower idea, Melody. Maybe with your help, we can come up with something that won't shock Luke too much."

"I think we better go with what works for you. We may surprise Luke, and we will almost certainly please him and excite him, but I doubt we'll shock him." The two women were getting into their project now.

Kay refilled their cups and sitting back down said, "I just had a thought, but I'm not sure the three of us could go through with it."

"Like what?"

"We could save the wet tee shirt thing for a finale maybe. When we did that, we could be just in our panties and tee shirt, and when we pour water on each other, it would make our panties get a little transparent too."

"Wow. Both guys would love that one I think, as long as neither of them gets jealous. I mean there's Dana halfway around the world, and knowing Luke got to see you almost naked. Wet skimpy panties are going to be very revealing."

"Okay, you're right. Let's save that until we see how the others are received first."

"You really don't mind if Luke sees your...your sex?"

"I just don't want you to be uncomfortable with it. I guess it's because I'm just so damn horny all the time lately. No, I don't mind Luke seeing me. I get nervous thinking about it, but excited at the same time."

"I'll talk to Luke and try to get an idea about how he feels about everything. I have to remember that means that Dana will see me the same way."

"Does that scare you, or make you uncomfortable?"

"Kay, don't you dare tell Luke, but it kind of turns me on. It scares me too, but I get a tingly feeling thinking about all of this."

"Let me know what you and Luke decide, and then we can decide about the weekend."

"I'll call you tomorrow night or come over. I better get home then and talk to him."

Chapter Three

When Melody got home Luke asked her, "How's Kay?"

"Fine"

"You two have a good visit?"

"Very good. We talked about taking more pictures next weekend."

"I'm eager to help if I can."

"Honey, let me ask you. Does it bother you, I mean even the least bit that Dana saw me in my bra?"

"Hell no, of course not."

"Would it bother you if he saw me in, say my little pale blue bikini nightie?"

"Wow...no. Well, that's not right. It would bother me. I'd get a hard on."

"Are you sure it's okay for Dana to see me in that?"

"I think that would be incredible."

"What about in my panties?"

"You mean some of your skimpy sexy ones?"

"Yes."

"You two are really planning something aren't you?"

"We're kicking around some ideas, but I told her I wanted to be certain it was okay with you first. I guess, I'm asking you how far are you willing to go with this?"

"It's up to you, honey. It's you that he'll be seeing along with Kay."

"That also means you could be seeing her like that, depending on how brave we are. Can you continue to operate the camera, keep your distance and behave yourself if we do some really sexy things?"

"I don't know about keeping my distance from you."

"It would be pretty painful if she were to see the two of us doing something with Dana thousands of miles away."

"Yeah, I know. I'm a big boy, I'm sure I could control the camera and myself, but only until we got home."

"So you and I will just go along with whatever she decides to do then, and help her get pictures and have fun?"

"I'm your man honey, and I suspect we'll have every bit as much fun as she will."

"I'm going to go call her then." The two women talked for a little bit, and Melody made a little list of things to take over there next weekend. It all sounded so fun and easy, but when it came right down to it, she wasn't sure how brave she'd be. She just knew she wanted her and Kay to have fun and tease Dana and Luke.

The rest of the week went as most of their weeks did. Work hard, sleep, and eat, and wait for the weekend to return. Luke and Melody made love Wednesday night, and they talked a little bit about him seeing Kay very nearly naked. "Luke, tell me the truth. How will you feel about seeing her about nude?"

"Will I get in trouble with you?"

"Of course not, I have a pretty good idea what you'll say, but I think we should talk about it."

"Honey, as sexy as I think you are, Kay is sexy too. Seeing her as you put it, nearly naked excites me. We've just made wonderful love, but I can feel my cock stirring at the thought."

"How will you control that Saturday?"

"I won't, honey. You two are going to get me hard very quickly, and I doubt it will go away until we come home and make love. She's going to see my cock pushing against my pants or shorts, unless she suddenly goes blind before then. Will that bother you?"

"No, not me, but it will bother you and it may bother Kay though."

"We'll see, I guess."

Late Saturday morning, Melody gathered the things she was taking to Kay's and the two of them took turns with their showers. Luke dressed in loose fitting shorts without underwear and a polo shirt. He didn't tell Melody, but he was doing all he could to make his coming erection very visible. There was no rule that said he couldn't have his fun too.

Luke made sure the camera was fully charged, that he had spare batteries, and he had all of their memory sticks for the camera. Whatever happened, he was going to have plenty of pictures of the event. When Melody came out she saw him in baggy shorts and said, "That's a good idea honey, maybe it will help you be less noticeable."

"I had that whole problem in mind when I dressed." There now, he hadn't even told a lie.

They had a light lunch and tried to relax for a while before heading over to Kay's. As they approached her door, Melody asked him, "You ready for this, honey?"

"I'm very ready. Are you prepared to let Dana see you as he's never seen you before?"

"I hope so. We had a great time last weekend, so let's just have fun with this again."

"I can't wait."

They stuck their head in the door and called out and Kay came in from the kitchen all smiles. "Hi you two, come in, coffee, soft drink, or something else?"

Melody said, "Well it's after noon, so maybe we should have some wine to help us, well help me relax anyway."

"I'll get us some."

When she came back she poured it and handing a glass to Luke she said, "Luke honey, I hope this will be fun for you too."

"It will be great without a doubt, whatever you two are planning. I may have to run home to empty the memory sticks if we take a lot."

"We have the rest of the weekend if we need it."

Kay looked at Melody with a smile and said, "Ready, Melody?"

"Ready."

"We'll be out in a minute, Luke."

"Take your time. I'm planning on a long day and having a great time." The two of them disappeared into Kay's bedroom for about ten minutes. When they came out, they were wearing heels, shorts, that were shorter than anything Luke had ever seen them wear, and small halter tops. It was fairly mild, but still sexy, and he took their picture in several different poses and in different places in the living room. The three of them refilled their wine glasses and the women disappeared into the bedroom again.

It was another ten minutes later when they emerged wearing tiny baby doll pajamas. Luke had seen Melody in hers a couple times before, but it still made him stare, and to see Kay dressed the same way made him stare openly. "Wow, are you two hot. You look fantastic, and I have a feeling I'll be using that word a lot today."

They took a few pictures and then Kay said, "Now let's go in the bedroom for some." The two women posed individually by the bed, and in bed, and then the two of them together. For their last shots in their nighties, they lay on their backs and slipped their bottoms down until they couldn't go farther without showing the top of their sex. Luke got very hard as he took several more, including close-ups of them and his shorts did nothing at all to hide it.

123456...8