Pierced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, her asshole tried to clench against the invasion of his thick cock, but he persisted and he felt it finally give way as she pressed her weight against his cock. Inch by inch, she slid down, moaning and whimpering. He encouraged her, "Yes baby, open up that ass for my hard cock. Take it all in, baby. You know you can take it all. You know your ass needs fucking. You know you want this." He was fascinated by the sight of his cock sliding into her ass. The skin around her asshole stretched so taut that it turned white. He wondered at its ability to stretch around his swollen cock without splitting. He wondered why she didn't scream in pain whenever he fucked her with his thick cock. Then he remembered what a powerful anesthesia her arousal was. At this moment she could not feel any pain.

Finally, she slid the last inch until his cock was completely embedded inside her. She was sitting on his lap, her back to him, impaled by his cock in her ass. He gritted his teeth and willed his ejaculation away for the moment. He reached around her and pulled her legs up over his, so that her legs were on the outside of his. Then he spread his legs until hers were spread as widely as possible.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, a hand covering each breast, his fingers on her hard nipples. He glanced across at Ron and nodded. Ron had recovered from his ejaculation and tucked his limp cock back into his pants. He quickly snapped on fresh latex gloves and rolled his chair forward, a tray of sterile implements on his lap.

Her head was thrown back and resting on her lover's shoulder. Her ass muscles were squeezing his cock, her arms limply by her sides. Her lover spoke in her ear, "Baby, I think it will be sooo sexy to see you pierced. I'm going to let Ron pierce you now. Do you want that, baby?"

Her head rolled slightly and she murmured, "Yes, darling, I want that. I want anything you want."

He nodded at Ron again. Ron delicately pulled the hood up from her swollen throbbing clit and quickly punched the needle through. Her lover held her tightly, afraid that she might jerk, even though she couldn't really move much with his thick dick up her ass. But he was surprised when she didn't jerk, but just moaned and squeezed his cock even tighter with the muscles of her ass.

She began to beg him, eyes closed, head still back on his shoulder, "Please make me cum, darling, please let me cum!"

Ron was grinning, awed by the sight of how her tiny clit had swollen and reddened. Her lover and Ron both knew that she was teetering on the edge of orgasm. Ron was careful not to touch her clit any more than absolutely necessary. The needle slid through the slack skin, dragging a gold bar through the new opening.

Her lover spoke in her ear, "Not yet, baby, let's get that pussy all decorated first. You are NOT allowed to cum yet, baby. Be a good girl and wait. Just concentrate on my cock up your ass."

She moaned and rolled her head and began rhymically squeezing his cock. Ron could see the sphincter contracting and releasing. He felt his own cock growing again.

He turned to gesture his assistants closer to see his work, but both of them were leaning against the wall, cocks in hand again. Sighing, Ron picked up new implements and began on her pussy lips. First he gently pulled them both out together and carefully marked each side. He wanted them to be even. Then one at a time, he pulled the lips out to pierce them.

As the needle slid easily through the first inner lip, she moaned and cried out, "Oh darling, I need to CUM so badly, please???"

Desperately trying to hold his own orgasm against her squeezing, her lover gritted his teeth and managed to growl softly, "No baby, not yet, soon I promise, soon, but not yet."

Ron pulled out the other inner lip and deftly pushed the needle through it. She moaned and begged more desperately, "OH PLEASE, DARLING, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" Ron knew she was so close that he needed to work fast. His own cock was throbbing with desperation.

Her lover managed to calm her down again, just barely before she slipped over the edge of orgasm. "Focus on my cock, baby, you know that is your first priority." He wanted to tell her to wait until HE came, but his own control was so tenuous that he was afraid he would spurt prematurely.

Ron adjusted his cock in his pants. He vowed to free it and join his coworkers in masturbating again as soon as he was finished. He glanced over his shoulder and saw his staff panting, rubbing their cocks up and down, and staring wide-eyed at the erotic sight before them. Ron had to admit that this was the most erotic piercing he had ever done. Never before had he pierced a woman impaled on a cock.

Deftly, he slipped the tiny gold rings into place, first one and then the other. He realized he was sweating as he rolled his chair back and nodded to her lover. Ron whipped his cock out, perilously close to cumming in his pants. Her lover relaxed a tiny bit and snaked his hand around to her obscenely spread crotch. He fingered the gold bar through the hood of her clit and then the tiny gold rings dangling from her pussy lips.

Smiling with satisfaction, he spoke in her ear again, "Okay, baby, when you make ME cum, the you can cum with me." Held tightly on his lap, she squirmed and squeezed. He rubbed his finger over her wet slit to lubricate it, then planted it squarely over her throbbing clit.

She cried out, "Darling, please fill me! Please shoot a load of hot cum deep into my ass!" She squeezed and bounced as she spoke.

For one last desperate second he held out, feeling the hot slippery vice massaging his rigid cock. Then with a warning, "Yes, baby, I'm gonna fill you up! I'M CUMMING!" He began to erupt.

His body jerked as each stream of thick cum pumped into her ass. She was bucking wildly on his lap, engrossed in her own orgasm. She was screaming his name and nearly sobbing with release. He managed to keep his finger pressing and rubbing her clit, his other hand around her waist holding her tightly. He didn't let up on rubbing her throbbing clit until she collapsed back against his chest, panting and crying.

He held her tightly still, his free hand caressing her, soothing her. He kissed her softly on the neck and murmured how very much he loved her. Relaxed from the release she had craved so badly, she opened her eyes. She could feel his cock shrinking inside her ass. She picked up her head and giggled. He followed her gaze to where the 3 men were, cocks in hand. Their hands were covered in sticky gooey cum.

He gently bit her earlobe and whispered. "Oh baby, look at what you did to those men! I think you have earned yourself another spanking tonight!" She lifted her eyebrows and smiled at the thought. He lifted her carefully up and they both paused while they felt his limp slippery cock slide out of her ass.

He stood up and bent her over the chair, ass toward the men watching. He told her to spread her legs. Her own cum ran in rivulets down the insides of her thighs. He parted her asscheeks and they all watched fascinated as gobs of thick white cum oozed from her asshole which gaped slightly from the fucking. He rubbed his hands over her still-red warm ass. He glanced at the men leering at her. "Now, that, gentlemen, is how a woman's ass should look."

He picked up her clothes and began to help her redress. The extra guys, realizing the show was over, returned to their work. Ron mumbled, "I'll meet you at the counter." and he left.

Before her lover let her put on her skirt, he stood her in front of the mirror that was on back of the door and spread her legs to look at the piercings. "How do you like it, baby." he asked.

She blushed. "I think it is pretty, but mostly I am glad that it pleases you, darling."

He pulled up her skirt and she slid her feet into her sandals. He hugged her tightly, "I love you so much, baby."

"And I love you, my darling." she replied.

He led her out to the counter to pay their bill. Her ass and thighs were still wet with cum, but she knew that he never let her wipe it off and he hadn't given her time to massage it in. The men worked halfheartedly, but stopped when she appeared. They watched her ass, barely covered by the skirt and watched the cum still trickling down her legs.

Ron pushed an invoice over the counter. Her lover pulled out his wallet as he looked over the bill. "Ron, this is more of a discount than we agreed on!" he exclaimed.

Ron smiled slowly. "Well, Mr. Barry, that was quite a show. The guys and I enjoyed it far too much to charge you what we agreed on." Her lover smiled, paid the bill, and left a generous tip.

"Come again, soon!" called Ron as they went out the door.

Her lover grinned, "Oh yes, I will certainly be cumming again...VERY soon!"

12