Pierced

Story Info
Piercing leads to horny.
1.1k words
4.12
84k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenPB
JenPB
134 Followers

I don't know the physical or perhaps maybe even the physiological reasons why but, ever since I got my left nipple pierced three months ago, I am non-stop horny. It seems I've developed an almost constant ache and need for sex. My mind thinks about cuming every waking and even sleeping moment. Yes, I even dream about sex.

Without consciously doing it, I often suddenly realize that my hands have migrated their way toward my tits and pussy as if they have a mind of their own. Sometimes I'm almost cuming before I take notice to what I've done to myself.

My nipples are almost always hard now and are so much more sensitive too. Even the nipple I didn't pierce. I thought I'd be conservative and pierce just the one nipple first to make sure I was OK with the whole thing.

I only pierced my nipple as a surprise birthday present for my boyfriend. I never would have done it for myself. He's much more kinkier than me but I willing go along with most any thing he comes up with. I have to admit, it's fun and I get off pleasing him.

For instance, he loves to tie me to my bed and tease me senseless for hours using dildos and vibrators on me. For some reason he's really into this. He likes to pretend he's my master and I like letting him think so.

One time he begged me to wear a butterfly vibrator inside my panties at his best friend's wedding reception. It had a remote control that he kept with him. We were there for over six hours and he kept teasing me with it the whole time. A couple of times I had to walk away from conversations and go to the ladies room where I could cum in private.

He's always asking me to suck his cock while he is driving too. I think he really gets off on the possibility that someone might see him getting his cocked sucked by a hot chick. I don't care because I love sucking cock anyway. Whether I'm stroking a hard cock between my hands or sucking on it between my lips, the feeling of cock is too incredible for words.

I love the way a nice hard cock will begin to twitch, throb and pulse as I work it. I especially love the contrast between steely hard shaft of a cock and its soft spongy head. That in itself gets me wet.

Aside from cuming, the second most amazing sensation I experience is that of a man spurting his load inside my mouth. I get such a rush from it that I wish it wouldn't stop and keep sucking until that once beautiful hard cock falls limp inside my mouth.

My man loves my ass and he likes to lick both of my holes when he's eating me out. In this respect alone, I have found the perfect man because he just loves to eat my pussy.

He likes to stay down there between my legs licking and sucking me to orgasm after orgasm until I'm so sensitive and have cum completely out of my mind that I have to push his head off of me. Then he finally stuffs me with his cock and fucks my hole real hard and fast until he cums.

Sometimes instead of cuming inside me, he likes to pull his cock out and cum all over my tits and stomach. I love this too as I take his hot creamy load and rub it into my skin like lotion and then lick my fingers clean. I know that it really gets him off.

I can't tell you how many times he's asked to fuck my ass. Sometimes when we're fucking, he'll poke at my butt-hole with his cock as if he mistakenly keeps missing my pussy. I wasn't born yesterday. He can do anything he wants to my body, but ass fucking is out of the question. At least until we're married. Then I'll consider it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm basically a submissive and love being used in just about any other the way my man sees fit. That's how I get off. Until recently, that's the way its been and that's the way I liked it.

Sure I masturbate but when I'm in a relationship, I usually only have sex when my man initiates it. But right after I had my nipple pierced, I get so horny all on my own and try to seek out sexual release. It had always been gratifying enough for me to just lie back and let someone use me for their pleasure. Now, I can't stop thinking about my pleasure.

It's a constant drive. I need to work at it. I feel like I'm a heroin addict. Constantly thinking about and working on the next high. Except in my case, or addiction, instead of thinking about my next high, I'm constantly thinking about my next orgasm. Before the piercing, I was more than content to just being sexually used at someone else's discretion. Now, I'm the craver. I need to get off when I want to. When I need to.

The other day, I took a vacation day and stayed home from work. I never got out of bed. I just kept masturbating and fucking myself silly with every toy in the box until I ran out of ideas of how I could abuse myself further.

I actually felt a little scared at one point because, I couldn't stop cuming. I kept telling myself just one more. After I came about a dozen times, I finally fell asleep only to awake about two hours later to start right back up at it again vibrating my clit and fucking my pussy.

By late in the afternoon, I was a soaking wet mess but finally satisfied enough to fall asleep until the next morning. I wish I kept count because, the number of orgasms I had that day must have been a world record. Thank god my clit and pussy were so sore when I woke up the next morning because I'm afraid I might have repeated that whole wanton episode all over again.

I love all the orgasms I mean, who wouldn't but at the same time it does scare me a little. I can't help but question, was I more normal before my piercing or the way I am now? I was thinking about having the hood of my clit pierced. Good thing I didn't huh?

I'm hoping this horny all the time business slowly subsides and I return to the sex drive I had before. But what if it doesn't? What should I do? Take the piercing out? See a psychiatrist? Or just let go and live like this? What do you think?

JenPB
JenPB
134 Followers