Pierced Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter: My last but best piercing.
5.1k words
4.55
96.5k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenPB
JenPB
133 Followers

This is the last chapter of "Pierced." I don't plan on getting anymore. It's all out there now as best as I can remember. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for all the inspiring and sexy feedback. It really made a difference.

*

Well I finally did it. I went all the way. You guessed it; I got my clit pierced. Yeah, I received a lot of feedback telling me that I should. But before I get into it, lets take stock. Besides my ears, I now have my belly button pierced and a small diamond in my nose. Then of course you all remember when I got my left nipple pierced and all the non-stop crazy sexy fun that caused. Since then, I got my right nipple pierced too and ever since, I've been fixated on doing my clit.

One Saturday morning, I woke up alone in bed, alone and horny. Somehow, just like that, I decided that I would do it. I'd been thinking about it for weeks and I had finally had enough. I'm going to get my clit pierced. Of course, I'm going to have Rachel do it. She's the only person I trust and she did all my other body piercings.

Just the thought of having a cute little golden ring snuggled up against my clit gets me so aroused. Since the shop that Rachel works at doesn't open up until noon on Saturdays, I just lay in bed until about eleven o'clock and masturbated to a few really good orgasms. I figured if I came until I couldn't take anymore, I'd be in better shape when I got to Rachel's shop. Besides, I wouldn't be having any more orgasms for a long time.

After I was done playing with myself, I got up out of bed, showered and really scrubbed myself clean. I completely shaved my already mostly hairless pussy and was now squeaky clean and bald as a beaver. Pardon the pun. I pulled on a pair of shorts and threw on a tank top and headed out over to Rachel's. The whole time, I tried to keep all my thoughts on anything and everything other than my pussy and the piercing so as to make sure I wouldn't arouse myself all over again. I didn't want to make myself wet. So far, I was proud of myself. I was doing a good job of it.

I arrived at Rachel's as soon as she opened and thank god there was no one else there because she was able to take me right away. We greeted with a hug and Rachel beamed me a sexy smile and said, "So, I guess you've made the big decision huh?"

"Yep, lets not waist anytime and lets just do it!" I nervously declared.

You see, I had stopped in a couple of weeks ago and talked with Rachel about getting my clit pierced. We discussed what it was like and what kind of piercing I should get. I was surprised when she told me but Rachel actually has two on her clit. She's got what's called a "Vertical" piercing and a "Triangle" piercing. To put me more at ease, Rachel offered to go on into the back room and show me. She actually took off her jeans and panties and sat down in the chair that she does the piercings in. She leaned back and spread her legs wide open and then reached down spreading the lips of her pussy open for me to see. Her pussy looked so pretty.

I was getting really turned on listening to Rachel speak about her piercings and what they were like. She was spreading herself open, and pointing at her clit but was speaking to me as if we were talking about what kind of shoes to buy. Rachel explained that she has both piercings because the "Vertical" is pleasurable at the top of the clitoris while the "Triangle" does the back.

"The back?" I question, and was a little dumbfounded.

"That's right," the back Rachel said. "If you get this one, it's going to open a whole new world for you girl," Rachel said with a sparkle in her eye. "But first, we need to see if you are built for it."

"A whole new world?" I wondered. Remember, just getting my left nipple pierced opened up a whole new world for me. Needless to say, I was definitely turned on by the whole concept. Unfortunately, I was only half listening to what Rachel was explaining to me because the other half of my brain was concentrating on the fact that she had her legs spread wide open right in front of me. She was pulling on her piercings and poking at her cute little clit while she explained what I was in for. I began to focus on what a great body she has and wishing she was completely naked. Wishing I was playing with that pretty little pussy right in front of me. She really did look that good.

But instead, Rachel eventually got up from the chair and asked me to take off my shorts so she could have a look at me. Rachel said that the physical attributes of my pussy would determine the options as to what type of piercings were possible for me.

As I was removing my shorts and got into the chair, I realized that Rachel hadn't put her own pants back on. Instead, Rachel ripped off the paper covering on the chair and began to wipe it down. Then recovered it with fresh paper. Rachel took two rubber gloves and pulled them over her wrists snapping each one in place as she finished. Yes, Rachel is professional and I was glad to see how sanitary she kept the place.

I eased myself into Rachel's chair and slouched forward so that my pussy was thrust upwards. My legs were spread wide open now right in front of Rachel face who is also naked from the waist down. Wow! This was really hot. I was getting extremely aroused just at the thought of this whole scene. Two half naked chicks discussing their pussies! At the same time, I was hoping I wouldn't get too excited that Rachel would notice while she was inspecting my pussy. Yeah right!

Rachel sat her bare ass down on a wooden bench that was only about a foot off the ground. At this level, Rachel was bent at the hips in order for her to get her face right up into my pussy. From my perspective, I was looking down the back of Rachel's head with her long auburn hair pointing the way toward the crack of her ass. Rachel is probably in her early thirties but still looks real nice. I was sitting there staring down with a perfect view of Rachel's heart shaped ass while her face was just inches my pussy. I could feel her hot breath. I wanted to close my eyes but if I did, I might have cum right then.

I felt Rachel's soft fingers contact my pussy as she spread my lips open. She took the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and placed them upside down at each side of my clit forcing my lips and hood upward which exposed my clit to the fresh air. Once exposed like this, Rachel used her right hand and started pulling and pinching at my clit.

As Rachel prodded at me, I felt the tip of her index finger wiggling my clit back and forth. Trying hard not to get overheated, it took every single ounce of self-control I had to keep a moan from escaping my lips. I noticed that I was starting to breath faster.

I could also sense my clit begin to grow as I sat there in Rachel's chair concentrating as hard as I could to remain still. I wondered if this was all really that necessary or if Rachel was having some fun of her own. But before I could dwell on that thought, Rachel suddenly grabbed my hard throbbing clit between her thumb and index finger and pulled on it.

I was so turned on now it was hard to hold back and could feel that I was probably leaking. There was no doubt Rachel had to notice. But Rachel kept on pulling and pinching at me until finally she lifted her head away from my overheated and pulsating pussy and said, "I can do a Triangle on you."

Rachel explained that the healing time for a Triangle was from eight to ten weeks compared to six to eight for a Vertical. We continued to talk, as I remained spread eagle in her chair while she explained how and where each piercing would be positioned. Rachel stayed with me and answered all my questions until suddenly, the bell on the entrance door sounded which signaled that a customer had walked in to Rachel's shop and she would have to attend to it. "Damn," I screamed to myself. I just hated for all this excitement to end so abruptly.

With that, Rachel jumped up and began putting her pants back on and went out onto the floor. I was still sitting in her chair all by myself. My legs spread wide and far apart with probably a very wet pussy. I decided to reach down and slip a finger inside myself to check how wet I actually was but, even before I got that far I could feel the wetness on the outside of my pussy. I could even feel the wetness all the way down and into the crack of my ass. I wondered what Rachel thought of that.

I sat there for about another minute in this spread wide open position just listening to the conversation going on out on the floor and realized that Rachel would probably be a while. Oh well, I guess I can't sit here like this forever. So, I got out of the chair and as I was putting my shorts back on, I noticed a wet spot where my ass had just been. "What is the matter with you girl?" I thought to myself. On my way out, I told Rachel that she should attend to her business and that I would think it over and come back to see her soon.

When I got home from Rachel's shop, I stripped naked and jumped onto my bed with a hand held mirror. I used it to examine my pussy and imagined what it would look like with the piercing. I grabbed a small gold pinky ring that I have and placed it on my clit trying to get a better feel of what my little pussy would look like.

I must admit that my pussy is rather plain. My inner lips just kind of run straight all the way from where they converge at my clit down to the bottom of my hole. Nice and pink but they are without large flaps and just not very fleshy at all so, not much character there. A piercing would definitely add some. The hood covering my clit is also very thin and barely covers it so, it's usually exposed for easy access and stimulation. Actually, Rachel explained that with a Triangle piercing, my clit wouldn't actually be pierced but rather, the flesh just underneath my clit. My clit is I'd guess I'd say is medium sized. It's about the size of a pea but sort of in the shape of an acorn.

Of course after just a few minutes of playing pretend with my pussy lips and ring, I was soon running my hands over my breasts and playing with my much over stimulated clit. I instinctively moved the palm of my right hand up my tummy until I reached the underside of my right breast then continued pushing up toward my nipple. As my palm got closer to the summit, I transitioned my hand so that the tips of my fingers would end up at the hard distended and aching nipple perched at the top.

I pinched my long, swollen and outstretched nipple so hard that it made me wince and then grabbed the barbell at the base of my nipple and pulled and twisted on my nipple until I could feel the jolt of pain course through it. When I do this to my nipples, it relieves the severe aching feeling that builds up within them when I'm horny.

Soon, I no longer was thinking about anything but pleasure. I rubbed my hands all over my body caressing all the good parts. For me, this initiates the journey to a long masturbation session.

But as usual, I got carried away too fast and soon had both hands down between my legs working my pussy. I like to massage my clit with the two middle fingers of my right hand and reach my left hand around behind my back and under my butt so that I can finger my dripping wet hole at the same time. This is my favorite way to masturbate. I always resort to this method when I need to cum bad and after all that happened at Rachel's this day, I definitely needed to cum fast. I can cum working myself like this in no time if I want to. Actually, I usually do.

I was in my favorite place to be in the whole world. That is naked, dripping wet and in the middle of my king sized bed with both hands on my pussy. I threw my head back, closed my eyes and arched my back as I replayed in my mind Rachel's fingers on my clit. Yes, this was so good. This felt so unbelievably good. I was in heaven. Keep going now and I'm going to cum. Going to cum oh so good. I cum. My orgasm hits me hard as my contractions emanate deep from within causing me to buck over and over again against my fingers until this massive orgasm and sensational feeling begins to subside.

As incredible as this powerful orgasm was, it nowhere near satisfied me. No, not with all that I was subjected to today. So I leaned across my bed and over to the nightstand, reached in and pulled out the first vibrator my hand came into contact with. Yes, I have a few. I'm sorry. I like them OK? Anyway, at that moment I didn't care which one. I just needed something I could fuck myself with. Luckily, I grabbed the orange one. It's one of my favorites. It has a lot of texture to it like ridges and veins up and down the shaft. It also has a strong vibration too.

I wanted to quickly jam it into myself but I knew I needed to get it wet and warm first so I put it to my mouth and started sucking on it. I kept my right hand down between my legs gently massaging my pussy making sure it remained hot and wet while I readied my toy.

With my toy now hot and slippery, I positioned it to the entrance of my hole. I reluctantly withdrew my toy and brought it back up in front of my eyes. I needed to turn the black knob up to its highest setting. My giant orange vibrator jumped to life and it excited me so much that I brought it back down to my pussy wanting to jam it into myself as fast, as hard and as far has I could.

But my orange vibrator is quite large. At least for me it is and as much as I couldn't wait to be pushing it in and out of me, I had to instead use both hands at its base and slowly work it inside even though my pussy was really wet and slippery already. With this vibrator, I have to gradually push it inside a little then pull it back out then, in again a little further. In and out like this and in by inch until it works its way in.

While I continued to work my big orange vibe into my pussy, I eventually brought my left hand back up to my clit and started in on it again. I had to make sure that I stayed at this very high state of arousal while slowly pushing on my big orange vibe. By the time I finally got my big orange vibrator all the way inside and as far as it could go, I was again close to another orgasm. I wanted to cum again. I wanted to cum again so bad it couldn't happen fast enough.

I feverishly kept assaulting my poor little pussy with my big orange and buzzing vibe. My fingers worked furiously as they massaged and rubbed my swollen clit at the same time. Closer and closer I was getting. Closer to what I could tell would be an epic orgasm. I savored the approach. Trying to take in as much of this exquisite experience as I could and then bang! My second orgasm hit. As the waves of blissful pleasure rolled through my pussy and lower abdomen, I continued to fuck myself with my big orange vibrator as fast as I could trying hard to extend this wonderful orgasmic state as long as I could.

Wait, wait, wait a minute! I'm getting off track here. Lets get back to the main part of this story. Where was I? Oh yeah. I woke up that Saturday morning determined to get my clit pierced. The only negative I could see was that for a period of between eight to ten weeks, I would not be able to have any sex while my pussy healed.

I talked it over with my boyfriend and he was like, "do it if you want to." "I don't care." "You still have a mouth." "That should keep me happy for a while."

So I snapped back, "Good!" "Then I won't have to hear any complaints from you while I heal." "Just whenever you feel like it, take your cock out and jam it between my lips and shove it down my throat and I'll take care of the rest." "OK?"

I understood his frustration though. Eight to ten weeks is a long time to go without sex but once I get determined to do something, I follow through.

Anyway, that's how I ended up here sitting naked from the waist down in Rachel's shop ready to get my clit pierced.

I'll be honest, for story content, I'd like to explain to all of you how hot and horny I was when I got to Rachel's but actually, the butterflies finally hit me the instant I walked in through the door and I got pretty nervous. I was happy and excited but nervous still.

Rachel asked, "Well, what did we decide to have done today?"

I told her I decided to go with the "Triangle." Her description of what it was and what it would do for me was too intriguing to pass up.

"Excellent," Rachel yelped and added, "Trust me you will not be dissatisfied." Rachel admitted that now that she has one and has experienced all the magic it provides, she absolutely couldn't live without anymore.

With that, Rachel got started. I was really getting nervous now and I could feel my heart racing. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes tightly. I couldn't watch. I felt Rachel's latex covered fingers prodding and pulling at my clit and I think she sensed that I was quite nervous so she began speaking softly and with encouraging comments.

I felt something cold and hard pinch at my clit then pull away from my pussy and upward. I next felt the pinch and then a quick but more severe pinch. Sure it hurt but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Next, I felt her pushing the jewelry in through the piercing. That's when I realized that we never even discussed the jewelry. It turns out that Rachel recommends a circular barbell until I fully heal. As a matter of fact, she won't put anything else in on the day of the piercing. This was all fine with me. It was over with and I was glad.

Rachel got serious and asked me to come back and see her in a week so she could check on it. She also gave me some advice on how to care for it and said that if I have any problems at all, to call her right away.

"Will do," I said and with a nice comforting hug that we gave each other, I gingerly walked away and drove myself home.

I made up my mind that no matter how horny I got, I wouldn't even touch my clit, or my pussy, for that matter until I was completely healed. Except for cleaning of course. For the first week, it was pretty easy. My clit was sore but feeling a little better every day. By the end of the first week, my clit felt much better but I could still tell that it needed more time before it could be played with. By the third week, devilish thoughts started tempting me to try a little masturbation but I was disciplined and managed to refrain.

After four weeks, I still hadn't touched myself except to wash and make sure the area was kept clean. Wow, four weeks and I hadn't had any sex at all! I sure sucked a lot of cock though. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love sucking cock and by the end of the eighth week, I sucked so much cock and swallowed so much cum I started to love it even more. I found myself initiating it all on my own. We would be say, sitting on the couch just watching TV or something and the urge would just hit me to reach over, unzip my boyfriends pants and start sucking his cock to life. I did a good job (pardon the pun). I kept my man more than happy while I was out of commission.

By the beginning of the ninth week, my clit felt fine and I was very horny. I was constantly thinking about trying out my new clit. I replaced the circular barbell Rachel put in with a cute little gold captive ring. I decided that I wouldn't let my extreme horniness get the better of me by simply frigging myself just at any old instant. Instead, I decided that I wanted to make my maiden voyage special. I made a date with myself for Saturday morning.

I decided to wait for two main reasons. Number one, I love to spend the first few hours of weekend mornings masturbating or having sex. I find it very pleasurable lying around in my bed for the first few hours of the day cuming while I still have those sleepy cobwebs in my head.

Number 2, I could slowly explore myself and make the first time with my new clit piercing a memorable experience. I had invested a total of ten weeks without an orgasm and didn't want it all to go to waste. I mean, ten weeks! Come on, that's a seriously long time to go without an orgasm let alone not even touching yourself. Go ahead, try it for just one week and you'll see what I'm talking about. Besides, I felt more comfortable testing out my new pussy all by myself rather than with my boyfriend.

JenPB
JenPB
133 Followers
12