Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 10

Story Info
Monday to Wednesday lead to Gala Opening.
9.5k words
4.76
47.6k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

Chapter 10: Monday to Wednesday leading to the Gala Opening

Dear readers: If you totally confused this story please read the Piercing for NND stories leading to this tale.

They might help you follow what is going on.

ENJOY!

* * * * *

THE OFFICE

After Miss Frump left nobody said a word. Lawyer was standing open mouthed, and I suspect that I was also looking like an idiot.

Lawyer wife had her hand to her mouth. She was stifling a laugh.

She broke down, and giggled: "That has made me so horny. Please can you both fuck me"?

She jumped up, walked to a beautiful leather armchair, with a back at an ideal height. She bent her wonderful, girl like, body over, almost exposing her bum. We knew to be bare beneath the thigh length hem of her dress.

She was in complete control, turning to her husband to say:

"I want you up my arse again, while I instruct "him" to do other nasty things!"

She reached behind, yanked her dress above her waist, and grabbed an arse cheek in either hand. She stretched each apart, exposing her, recently fucked, but tight closed rosebud.

She said: "What are you waiting for? Do not spare me".

Lawyer's answer was to run forwards unzipping his flies, to fish out his cock. It was growing enormous. The tip was dribbling a string of pre-cum to the back of his hand, and back to his zip.

It was an extraordinary sight. He aligned himself with his wife's hole, dropped a stream of spit onto his cock, and continued forwards. It was to be his only lubrication, together with the small string of pre-cum that stretched from his flies to the tip of his cock.

He grabbed her waist, and went straight in. She let out a muffled scream. Her left hand flew around her slight frame, and she bit hard into her lower arm.

He continued to plunge forwards. He raped his wife's small hole with no mercy. He only stopped when his balls were squashed against her cunt. I guess it must have hurt him; she was very small. She reared upwards. They were almost standing upright, pressed very tight together, connected by his cock. Both her hands flew to her breasts.

She screamed: "Oooooooooh! Oooooooooooh that hurt! That hurt! You are splitting me open!"

"But please show me no mercy!"

He stood stock still, except that his hands also went around to grab her breasts. Her wire bound teats pressed through between his fingers. Her own hands slipped out from beneath, to covered his. She mashed all hard to her body.

They were still.

Suddenly, simultaneously, her fingers went to the tips of each nipple, and he began to work his cock in and out. She pulled both the diamond studs out together to about half an inch, just as she had done for Miss Frump.

Then she plunged them deep into each bulging end, forcing her bound nipples to flatten against the tightly wound gold wire. Her husband held each breast tight in his fist as she did this, squeezing her nipples out from the jewelled dress.

He began to show no mercy, plunging in, and out, of her dry hole. Their only relief came when he dropped another huge glob of spit accurately onto the centre of his cock as it was rammed home the third time. If she was in agony, from the reaming that she was being given, it did not show. As he pulled out, she reared up with a glazed look on her face.

Each time she reared up she pulled the pins far out from the ends of her teats. Each time he pressed home, she pressed them hard back into the tips, as she bent forward to brace herself against his onslaught. At the same moment his fingers were gripping her harder. Two pressed either side of the coiled gold, then pulled her nipples far out from her body. They stretched, and milking, her breasts into long cones.

It was a doubly erotic dance, and I was becoming frantic to join in.

I was also worried what constant plunging of the piercing needles would do to her nipples, but she was obviously in a trance. She did not care.

Suddenly, as she leant forward a sixth, or seventh time, she formed her mouth into a completely round "O". I took this to be an invitation.

Her face was about level with where my cock might be if I knelt on the cushion of the chair. She tilted it far back so that her throat was in line with the "O" of her mouth.

I had already unzipped my flies, and hauled my raging cock into view. I was stroking it.

I walked forwards aiming the head with both hands. My knees slipped onto the leather, and continued towards her open mouth.

I thought: "If he can go straight in, then so can I".

I do not think I had ever been harder. I stuck straight out of my trousers like a ramrod.

I hit the back of her mouth. I felt the tip constrict on her tightness, where the smallness of her throat begun, but I continued to press forwards.

She started to gag. Then I remembered that she had said: "Show me no mercy".

I thought: "Well, the gagging bile will lubricate her throat". I pressed on. I locked her head between my hands, and forced myself deeper into her body.

It was just as it had been when I had filled Chestnut's arse with sperm, and Lawyer filled her stomach with his cum. We synchronised our movements, so Lawyer plunged into her arse as I forced my cock down her gullet.

I showed a little mercy, withdrawing far enough for her to grab a breath, but that was all. I held either side of her head still against my onslaught.

She became the raped filling in the sandwich between our two cocks. Both appeared to be determined to meet somewhere deep inside her.

I pictured two heads meeting, and the tips kissing, like tunnel diggers. It made me harder still.

Do not forget that the girls had shaved me bare, so, by the third thrust, my pubic bone was hitting her hard on the nose squashing it into her pretty face.

I had passed deep into her throat.

I knew I could not keep my thrusting up for long. I was too near orgasm. Pressing hard into her mouth was bringing me on. I allowed my grip to loosen, it would not be necessary now that her throat was used to my penis. I slipped my hands down to wrap my fingers around her upper neck, to feel her throat expanding, and contracting, as the tip of my penis passed beneath.

It was as erotic as ever.

I screamed at Lawyer: "How long?"

He shouted back: "Three more thrusts."

We began to count, shouting it out so loudly that Miss Frump must have heard, and the rest of the office would be aware of a commotion:

"One".

"Two".

"Three".

We both held her tight. I held the back of her head. Her face was squashed hard into my groin. Her arse was being completely split by his cock.

We exploded into her. I was shooting streams of sperm directly into her stomach, Lawyer deep into her lower bowels. We shot so hard that nothing would not have touched the sides for inches. Glob, after glob, of the life giving goo hurtled into her inside.

The pulses were so enormous that I could imagine streams of cum meeting, even if our cocks would not.

I did not let her come up to breath until I was completely spent. I held her tight to me. Her face was turning red, almost purple.

I eased off a little. I looked down at her beautiful face, my penis slowly easing from her stretched mouth. The tip cleared her throat, and I slowly withdrew from her mouth.

Her eyes were full of lust, and beginning to water, as she gasped for her first breaths.

Suddenly the office door flew open, and Miss Frump marched in. She was just beginning to demanded to know what all the noise was about, when she started to focus.

She stopped dead.

She realised that her boss was standing close to what might be his wife's naked arse, and my cock was hanging out of my trousers, wet, and still very rampant. It was only a few inches from a very red face.

She went a bright beetroot colour for the second time in one hour. She realised that Lawyer Wife was genuinely naked below her waist, so she walked forwards to look. She was in a spinster trance, completely bemused by all the experiences that were being showered on her.

Miss Frump, poor caring Miss Frump, who had always looked up to this beautiful, child like, young woman, had earlier seen that her breasts were bare, with diamonds driven straight into the end of each nipple.

Then she realised where the pins went, and she whispered: "It must hurt".

Lawyer Wife had giggled, pulled a pin partly out, and said: "Oh no!

"Why don't you push it in again, it is a wonderful feeling!"

The secretary's reluctant hand had gingerly moved to touch the pin. Two fingers had taken hold of it, and Lawyer had walked in to see the pin pressed home again.

Lawyer took control that time. He did so again. Once more he apologised for his wife's behaviour.

Then he said:

"Why don't you come close to have a look"?

He pulled further out of his wife's arse, his glistening red penis forming a hose like connecting bridge from where it shot out of his trousers, to where it vanished into the perfect round hole that his wife's anus had formed around the tip.

Miss Frump took two steps to stand beside the chair. She gasped, and said:

"I did not know that was possible".

"Oh, it looks so beautiful, she has such a pretty bottom."

"May I touch?"

Her right hand went out to touch the stretched skin. It traced all around where the unblemished milk white body suddenly met the hard gleaming cock. Her fingers picked up on what little lubricant there was. She massaged it gently into the smoothness.

Lawyer Wife looked round, we could see that she had an enormous grin on her face. She said:

"Oh yes, it is possible!

"It hurts like hell at first, but this is the second time today. I am still stretched, and it did not hurt as much this time. Now it feels at home. It is wonderful. I have never been so full."

Then she asked the poor woman to kiss her on the lips. She held out her left hand, reaching round for Miss Frump's fingers that were still tracing around her hole. She took them to her mouth. She licked, and sucked, each long spidery finger with the care of a mother cat, before she pulled the poor woman towards her.

She reared upwards again, guiding the mouth to her's that had recently devoured my cock. They kissed lip-to-lip, tongues exploring, until Miss Frump finally pulled away with a puzzled expression on her face.

Lawyer Wife said: "You have just tasted cum, isn't it gorgeous. My belly has been filled from both ends by these bastards!"

Lawyer's Secretary was in for one more total shock.

The head of the cock finally popped out of her arse. It made a light "popping" sound. Lawyer Wife turned to face him, placing a huge kiss full on his mouth before sinking to her knees. Her face was level with his now gently drooping member.

She gathered it into her mouth, and began to lick.

Miss Frump gasped again. She saw it licked completely clean.

Once the job was complete, she kissed the tip with a matronly peck, patted her husband on his still trousered arse, and said:

"Now put that thing away". Then, turning to me she said: "And you do the same with yours".

"I thank you both. Gentlemen! That was the best sex I have ever had".

"Us Girls will go make you all some tea, as I bet the Restaurateur has arrived. I have just been fed, but I guess you all need feeding".

She stood up, brushed her short dress down beneath her bum, and held out her hand. Miss Frump said: "Well that was why I came in. He has been sitting in my office for some time".

They left the room, hand in hand, where, this time, two people stood in silent amazement.

I am sure that the room still stank of sex, but we hastily rearranged our clothing, and prepared for my Italian Friend, the Restaurateur.

Restaurateur had a somewhat startled look on his face as he came into the huge office. I asked him about it. He said that he had, again, bent to kiss a ladies hand, and, once more, had almost brushed his lips on a nipple, (See: Piercing for National Nude Day - 01). He had realised that it was the same dress!

I have to say that Chestnut had done a sterling job with all the papers on Saturday. All signing was over in a trice. While we drank coffee, and munched on sandwiches.

As we left Restaurateur invited Miss Frump to have dinner with us at his place on Friday. He explained that, since National Nude Day, Friday had become a special evening where people came dressed, as they wanted, including, but very rarely totally nude. He said that this was not considered "de rigueur", but that pierced nipples were now considered clothing, and transparent voyeuristic dresses were especially loved.

Miss Frump looked very worried, but Lawyer Wife took her hand. She whispered something in the older ladies' ear. Whatever was said made her turn deep red for a third time, but she smiled, and said:

"I would love to come, and I now know what I can wear".

All our the male mouths fell open, so I invited her to the Grand Opening of the Parlour on Wednesday evening.

We left.

We drove to the Parlour.

THE PARLOUR – MONDAY AFTERNOON

Several things that needed to happen had been initiated from the Studio early on Monday morning.

The idea was that the newly acquired Parlour would require, lightning fast, turnkey refurbishment on Tuesday, and Wednesday. Little did we know how our fame, and message was spreading!

Everything began to speed up as we were signing papers at Lawyer's Offices.

We arrived at the up market shopping mall to find new window glass already in place, and the interior being pulled apart. Our idea was that although it was a piercing parlour it would be very smart. The design used many standard components, which we hoped were in stock. They were, so we were lucky.

My Partner wanted the front of shop to be a very smart jewellers, not a piercing parlour, and the idea was working.

Thick carpets were being laid. New glass showcases were being fitted, with the only difference being that they would show jewellery piercing, and fitting the intimate parts, nipples, breasts, etc., for both male and female customers, with labia minor, major, and clitoris, piercings for the girls, plus very intimate products, (See the plugs designed for Parlour Girl), and penis bars, cock rings, etc., for the boys.

We had discussed finding the most life like, full sized, male and female, mannequins as possible. Wonderful ones were close to hand, so had been ordered. These were to rotate slowly in plastic, or glass, tubes. Obviously they would be dressed overall in piercing jewellery. Using the web we also found very lifelike breasts, even different sizes! We located modelled female sex organs, and of course, individual cocks were no problem. There are dildos of every size and colour.

Some would arrive in time for the opening, but it did not matter, and all would be with us within the week.

The four mannequins had arrived. They exceeded our expectations in every way. One could have been Chestnut, the other Parlour Girl, so they were to be made even more like them. The males might have been Adonis, and TF.

It was a miracle!

We had already begun to see how to exhibit the glory of all products being made from precious metals, with jewels, and semi precious stones. This would make it even more extraordinary.

We arrived to a near riot with the workmen. About half an hour earlier my Partner had led Parlour Girl onto the premises with her gold collar on, attached to a gold chain. She was wearing little else, and my Partner also was fairly scantily dressed!

Worker concentration went out of the window. It went even further when the recently ravished Lawyer Wife realised that workmen were already all over the place. She skipped, and ran, to meet them, rather as she had vanished into her husband's office.

Her dress was almost completely transparent in the bright lights, and to their leering, radar eyes, she was obviously wearing little else!

They completely stopped work! Whistles, and catcalls, followed her in to find her friends!

All the girls gathered in the inner managers office, and a large delegation knocked on the door. They wanted to talk.

The girls complained. They realised that the group was everybody! All wanted to be close to the scantily clad women. They also wanted to know what the redecoration was about.

My wonderful Partner took control. She perched on a high stool in front of the men, with her Slave sitting cross-legged at her feet. Her hand held the chain, which dipped to the ground, before attaching to the gold collar.

Wanton Parlour Girl could not resist showing her sex to them all. She faced them, hands pressed down on her knees, which were spread to give maximum exposure.

My Partner quickly told the story of National Nude Week, about the parlour, and much of the truth about Parlour Girl. She explained that this nymph, who was sitting wantonly exposed in to all the men, was to be manager, and that she, plus all assistants would also all be scantily clad.

It appeared that everything had gathered pace after our slow start in the morning. Once Lawyer, his wife, and I had left for his office, the Girls worked hard.

All invitations for the Gala Opening were sent out via past, courier, and by hand. Then calls were made to turnkey people to see that they were OK for a Tuesday start. The surprise was that teams wanted to start immediately.

Another courier was dispatched with keys, and it was agreed that the Girls would visit the site after lunch to see how things were progressing.

Then the Girls were at a loss what to do.

The problem was solved when they decided to change for the afternoon meetings.

Chestnut had to go home, braless as she had been when I met her at our front door two days before. She put the very tight fitting top, and short skirt back on. My Partner said that her teats were longer still, and very visible through the fabric. She said that she had to "dress" for the office, then go there to make her peace. She assured them that part of her dressing would be a butt plug. The other Girls hoped that she would be able to come to the Parlour later in the afternoon. Equally we all hoped that she would join the Parlour Team.

That left my Partner, and her slave, Parlour Girl, to dress. The latter was easy. She was already dressed in her breast jewellery, the gold collar, and new labia piercing rings, so a decision had to be made about the remainder.

The three large gold rings through both her newly stretched labia would require time to heal. She would be sore. Great care had to be taken, but nobody knew more about this than Parlour Girl herself.

This meant that she would not be able to wear her butt plug, cunt, and clit linking jewel as it had originally been designed.

Sitting with labia was completely exposed to the workmen, three rings hung down sexily on either side. I could see what the little minx was doing. I was standing behind the delegation. I could watch them as they leered at her sex. I was trying to see how things had been changed.

The two girls had replaced the broad spreader band. This was the one that went from her cunt hole to her clit. It was now a tight, flat, narrow chain. They had obviously removed her clit cap, and incorporated it into the start of the new jewellery.

You may remember that this stretched her clit up into the gold tube. It was held by a bar through around the centre. The whole was capped of by a screw in jewelled cap. It was in position, and was very visible, sticking straight out.

A gold chain passed from her outer right nipple ring, through a gold loop on her clit bar, then back to her other nipple. It sagged, and was loose, when she was sitting displaying herself. It was tight, pulling her clit up, when she was standing.

Her breasts remained amazing, each encased in a perfectly fitting gold cage. Nothing sagged on this young woman. The cages were held in position by a small tubes at the centre. Her nipples passed through the tube, and were being slowly stretched longer. Some half an inch, of each, was in the tubes, and a vertical ball ended bar held each cage in position.

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers