Pig Roast

Story Info
An anniversary in paradise.
1.5k words
3.58
66.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small Cessna touched down on the remote Hawaiian Island of Molokai, kicking up dust and sand as it bounced across the breaking concrete landing strip, high on the western plateau. Raymond Boulder and his bride of almost twenty five years, Debbie, were going to celebrate their silver anniversary in paradise. Stepping out of the plane they were met by a party of two, a pair of large Polynesian brothers who placed leis over their heads in the traditional greeting. Their smiles were warm and welcoming...

Ray and Debbie were seated in a four wheel drive Jeep as supplies from the plane were loaded onto a flat bed truck. The two vehicles set out across the island over a bumpy unpaved road, descending down into the tropical jungle, before arriving at an isolated beach where their anniversary bamboo hut stood.

Mosquito netting hung over a huge straw bed covered in silk sheets and pillows. There was no electricity, only torches to be lit at night. A thatched outhouse, complete with wet aloe towelettes, provided a small measure of comfort and civilization. The warm wind blowing off the ocean kept the insects away and temperature comfortable. Raymond showed his wife a cooler filled with water and champagne.

"Honey, this is wonderful! A Robinson Crusoe anniversary... We're in the middle of nowhere, I can be as loud as I want, and nobody will even hear my cries of passion!" Debbie excitedly exclaimed.

"I'm counting on it, dear..."

"God, this is so romantic! Thank you for making this so special!" Debbie cooed.

"Nothing but the best for you, dear."

The larger Hawaiian brother spoke in his native language to the couple. Raymond loosely translated the words for his wife,

"Debbie, I think we have been invited to a special pig roast this evening in his village several miles inland. Seeing that it is our anniversary, you are to be the guest of honor. A Jeep will come back to pick us up at sunset. But first we will eat lunch and take a little nap on the bed this afternoon..." Ray winked to his wife. Debbie smiled a knowing smile.

Freshly picked pineapples were sliced and bananas were peeled. For beverages, the large Hawaiian brought two coconuts, their tops already cut off and straws inserted into them to draw out the sweet water. The tropical sugar overload quickly had Debbie yawning and sleeping under the mosquito netting inside the straw hut.

The big Hawaiian shook hands with Raymond, before driving off in the midday sun. Looking at his wife sleeping, Raymond had a quiet sense of peace that she was so pleased with his anniversary plans. As he stared out into the blue ocean, he was certain that tonight would be a night to remember...

-----------------------

"Badum Badum Badum ba ba"

Rhythmic drums beat in a small opening of cleared jungle deep in the dense forest. The starless night was lit only by a circle of torches surrounding a six foot pit. A virtual army of large Polynesian men in grass skirts holding fire batons shuffled restlessly on the outskirts.

"Badum Badum Badum ba ba"

Debbie woke up naked, bound vertically with ropes to a six inch board, a red apple shaped ball gag fastened tightly into her mouth. Metal rods fastened to each end of the board suggested that her immobile body could be easily rotated.

"Welcome to the luau, honey! As you can figure out, you are the featured guest. Don Ho will not be attending."

"Badum Badum Badum ba ba"

"And now, dear, I want to thank you for over twenty four and a half years of wedded happiness. You were a wonderful companion, partner and friend. I truly miss the relationship we once shared..." Raymond lamented,

"However, as you well know, all that has recently changed. No matter how much I love you, I simply cannot stomach being married to someone who lies and cheats!"

Debbie's eyes opened wide in surprise at hearing the last words, and then she desperately tried to talk through the apple ball gag and shake her head through the binding ropes.

"So you're going to deny it? I should have expected as much from you..." Raymond questioned. "But I am not quite as clueless as you think..."

Raymond gave a signal and three 4 by 6 feet poster board photos beyond the circle were slowly brought forward into Debbie's vision. Illuminated by fire light, Raymond provided descriptive subtitles for each to his wife.

"Here is a photo of you smiling while sticking out your tongue, waiting for him to cum on it." Raymond stated coldly, pointing to the expression on her face. "And you know it wasn't me because you never once swallowed my cum in our marriage...right?"

"Next, we have you holding your feet behind your ears, waiting for him to stab you." Raymond declared, slowly shaking his head as he glazed upon the openness of his wife in the second poster board.

"Finally, we have this fucking idiot balls deep in your ass, and the look on your face is of pure pleasure." Raymond spit out the words disgustedly, knowing that he had never had the pleasure of anal sex with his wife.

"I have over twenty hours of high definition footage, so you can spare me 'It was a onetime thing' bullshit! Quite frankly, I really can't believe some of the things you did and said... I guess I really never knew you, even after all these years."

"You know, Debbie, if this was just you fucking some anonymous asshole, I would have simply divorced you and moved on. It would have hurt like hell, but people do stupid stuff every day. And you are stupid..."

"But, NO! You just had to give your ass to my weasel faced boss, right where I sleep every night. You swallowed his cum but never mine? What the fuck were you thinking? Do you really hate me that much?" Raymond asked angrily.

"I don't want to hear any denials! I don't fucking care about your explanations or rationalizations. I don't want to hear that you love me. You betrayed me and my love for you. I gave you everything I had, my heart, my love, and my possessions for a quarter century and still it wasn't enough for you. You had to take my dignity and my self-worth and my self-respect. You took everything I am, and you flushed my love and our marriage down the toilet!"

"You're nothing but a fucking pig and now you'll get what you deserve!"

"Badum Badum Badum ba ba"

Debbie's body was lowered horizontally onto the spit as Raymond grabbed the handle and started slowly spinning her...

"Remember the witches in Salem, Massachusetts, remember Joan of Arc... You are going to be one extra crispy bitch!"

"Badum Badum Badum ba ba"

Raymond spun her faster and faster, screaming, "You are going to fucking burn!"

The huge islanders in grass skirts lit their baton torches, their brown pot bellies swaying as they danced in a circle around the pit, narrowly missing her flesh. Eventually they came to a stop, looked to the heavens, and slowly lowered the flames toward the dried banana leaves that would instantaneously ignite underneath her. As a dazed and dizzy Debbie screamed silently into the ball gag, Raymond suddenly raised his arms to the sky...

"Stop!" he shouted as a silence overcame the ceremony.

"My good Hawaiian friends, this is a different kind of pig! Not the eating kind..."

The ropes binding Debbie's legs were sliced, and pulled by her ankles, she was spread wide open exposing her pussy and ass. Raymond moved between her legs, put on a pair of rubber gloves and took a glass jar from his pocket. Spreading her pussy lips and ass cheeks, he used his fingers to push a ginger root and habanera pepper paste into her holes, stuffing it deep inside her openings until they overflowed.

It took less than a minute for her body to react. Her anus spasmicly winked, opening like a spring time flower under time lapsed photography, before desperately trying to shut again. Her labia grew puffy and a thousand shades of red.

The men started dancing again in a frenzy, their large brown bellies jiggling, as Debbie roasted in an internal fire, the flames from the twirling batons having a kaleidoscope effect through her tear stained eyes. Their cocks stiffened in anticipation as her pussy swelled and her asshole crinkled.

Debbie's holes were then plugged shut and her legs were rebound together to the board, keeping her totally immobile as the sensations exploded through her entire body.

"They are going to leave you cook for a little while, dear, but you will be more than open to receiving lots of tenderizing injections soon enough. I'm willing to bet their hot cum will seem quite cool to you..."

"You're simply not worth going to jail for murder, slut. I think you'll enjoy it here. These island guys have a lot of experience stuffing pigs like you. In fact, I'm actually doing you a favor for all the good times we shared. Happy Anniversary, Dear! And have a nice life..."

As Raymond Boulder stepped into the Jeep in the darkness, an endless line was forming in the stale humid air of the Hawaiian jungle, his sadness of twenty five lost years an overwhelming chill in the tropical paradise.