Pigalle

Story Info
They're watched in Paris Red light district.
2k words
4.23
30.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always enjoy my summer holidays. I find that I feel sexier and more interested in sex. It must be the exotic locations and the warm Mediterranean breeze that does it to me. My boyfriend and I can never leave on another alone when we are abroad. We just cannot get enough of one another, morning and evening and mid way through the day if the location permits. We have done it on mountain sides, secluded coves and on the beach after dark. I suppose it has something to with being away from the stress of everyday life or it could be that not being in your own country you can almost guarantee you don't know anyone and you behaviour can be a little more outrageous without fear of being caught, and if you are caught well you will be going home the following week.

My favourite holiday sex memory comes from a long weekend we spent in Paris. We were staying in a small family run hotel in Pigalle, Paris's famed red light district. I loved the evening we spend in Pigalle, all the sights, sounds and smells. The main street is lined with strip joints, sex shops and porno cinemas. All the side streets were lined with hookers dressed as hookers should be. Some of them were really attractive and I caught my boyfriend having a good look at a few of them. I found the whole area really sleazy but incredibly sexy.

We sat in a window set of one of the street bars and watched the world go by. It seemed that the whole area had its mind on sex. The long fishnet legged hookers who clip-clopped up and down the street in their high heels. The couples leaving the sex shops with carrier bags full of goodies or the single men sloping of into the seedy cinemas. Even the couples in the bars seemed to pay more attention to one another. Kissing briefly but passionately in public. Savouring the time until they are back in their apartments or hotel rooms.

After several drinks we made our way back to our hotel. A cheap and cheerful establishment in the back streets of Pigalle, just off the main street. The front of the hotel was on a small side street and our hotel at the back of the hotel overlooked the tiniest of road, just large enough for a car to travel down it. Our windows and the apartment block across the road were only about twenty metres away. The evening was hot and sweaty and so we both had a shower in turn. Even the cold water could not cool me down I was feeling so horny. My fingers lingered over my body as I washed in the shower. After drying myself I joined my boyfriend at the window who was looking out down the road to the lights and sounds of the main street just visible behind other buildings.

We sipped a glass of wine each leaning over the decorative balcony enjoying the warm Parisian air. I put my glass of wine down on the dresser and turned and kissed my boyfriend. His handy gripped me to him. Slipping under the towel material at the small of my back. I could feel his hard-on pressing against my stomach I was please to see he was as horny as I was. I squeezed my hand between us and gripped around his shaft, thick and hard. He pulled me close and I slowly slid his cock in and out of my hand. He kissed my neck and I leaned over his shoulder still sliding my hand. That was when I noticed we were being watched. In the balcony of the apartment directly across the street a woman was leaning on the banister looking directly at us. She was partly illuminated by the glow from her apartment and she leaned forwards smoking a cigarette watching us intently.

-Stop Simon – I whispered to my boyfriend – we are being watched-

-So…- He replied- She can always draw her curtains-

-But she's watching us- I said

-I know she has been watching me since I had my shower perhaps she's into watching couple- he joked

-Perhaps her videos broke and she has to watch hotel guests instead of dirty movies- he continued

-Don't joke – I replied

-Why?… I have always said you'd make a good porn star. What harm can it do?- He said sliding a hand across my bottom.

I must say the idea appealed to me I'd always fantasised about having a voyeur.

-I can't …-I protested as I watched her watching us.

-Why?- She doesn't know us, we don't know her. We'll be gone in a few days?-

I looked across the street at her and smiled she smiled back. She was a beautiful woman in her thirties. Probably a professional woman. She was dressed in a short-skirted suit but had discarded the jacket. Her long black hair swept down wavy on her shoulders.

_I don't know what to do?- I protested. Wanting so much to perform infront of her just not knowing what to do.

-Finish your drink and kneel down in front of me- he whispered.

I broke our embrace, swallowed the remnants of the wine in one mouthful and dropped to my knees. My face was just above the banister and level with my boyfriend crotch. My boyfriend casually drew away his towel and his cock stood up hard right in front of my face. I couldn't believe how nonchalant he was being. I was feeling terrified. I'd sucked Simon's cock a thousand times. In fact I loved sucking his cock. I loved the power I had over him when I had him in my mouth. In fact I would even consider that I was a pretty damn good cock sucker. However I was terrified.

-Suck my cock- Simon whispered.

-Suck me slowly, exaggerate your actions, remember you are a Porn star give her something to watch-

His word encouraged me and made me feel so horny. I love the dirty things he said. He'd only have to call me a cock sucker and I'd be his.

I leaned forward and sucked the rock hard end of his cock into my mouth. He groaned so loudly that I am sure she must have heard from across the street. With my thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock I sucked him deep into my mouth. My boyfriend had a lovely cock. It wasn't massive which made it so much easier to suck. I drew in as much as I could swallow and slid it out again. Once I was started I was away and I proceeded to give him the kind of blow job I know he adores. I alternated between licking him all over and sucking him deep into my mouth. I looked at our guest as I liked him teasing with my tongue. I was getting so into it I could feel saliva dribbling down my tongue. Simon pulled me off his cock with his hands.

-You have got to stop. I am bout to cum. I want her to watch us fuck- He explained through his pants.

He took my hand and drew me up to him. I looked at our voyeur as I wiped the saliva from my face. Simon pulled at the towel and slid it from around my body. I stood naked in the Parisian air. My nipples felt the hardest they have ever felt from the sheer excitement. H pushed me against the window frame to steady me and knelt in front of me. I closed my eyes and felt his tongue squirm between my lips and find my clitoris. It was rather difficult to perform at this angle. But I held steady as he licked and sucked me. Simon was good at going down. Over the years we'd been together I'd taught him all the things I loved. He lapped at my clitoris firmly and wiggled his tongue inside my cunt. Ramming deeper like a tiny squirming cock. He took a finger and wet it in my juices from his tongue. He drew it between my lips and down to my arse.

With the extra lubrication he slid it into my tight hole. Sometimes I just love having a finger up may arse as extra stimulation. I enjoy Simon wriggling a finger in my arse as we fuck as long as he is gentle. I have tried his cock but it hurt. His finger was far better. I felt completely dirty being watched as I was getting a fantastic tonguing. I didn't know if she knew I had a finger in my arse as well – but it made me feel filthy anyway. I felt a real part of the dirty Paris of Pigalle. No different to the whores on the corners sucking cock for money, or the strippers and dancers exposing their shaved little cunts to hoards of horny men, or the porn stars who performed all depraved acts on celluloid to be shown in the cinemas. I felt filthy and loved it. His finger felt deep and alien inside me and probed as he brought me to an orgasm on his tongue. I could feel it wriggling inside me deep up to the second knuckle. When I caught my breath I looked across at the woman and saw she was enjoying our show. One of her hands was shoved under her skirt and her face looked flushed.

-Fuck me – I pleaded to Simon

Without being asked a second time he bent me over the banister and held my cheeks apart. I felt the end of his cock bump against my pussy lips and slide deep inside me. I squealed and slammed back onto him. We set about fucking like animals. I am sure I have never fucked so hard ever. Our porn star act had gone as we were over come with passion. Simon turned us sideways and he banged against my bottom so she could get the best view of his cock penetrating me. I watched her hand jerking about in her knickers. The whole scene had me coming in no time. Once I had come Simon pulled out of me.

-I want to come over you, I want her to see me cum on you, like a proper porn star- He panted.

The evening was making him as filthy as I felt.

Normally I would have said no and made him continue to fuck me some more. But tonight I was enjoying not being me. I was enjoying being a porn star. I licked the end of his cock one more time and settled back down to my knees for the final scene. I'd let him come over me before. Usually across my stomach or my breasts if he could shoot that far, but this time he was aiming for my face. I felt so horny I did not care. My fingers found their way down to my pussy and I rubber myself waiting. We masturbated together inches from each other. His hand banging up and down his cock in front of my face. With a grunt he shot his spunk at me. The creamy white liquid pump at me hitting my face and my breasts. I see why Porno's had facial endings as they are more visual that getting a load in your pussy. My fingers stabbed at myself and I came a second time as the spunk slid down my face. I felt degraded by as horny as a devil. I looked at the woman and smiled before collapsing exhausted on the bed. The porn starts had gone and our normal selves had returned. We laughed nervously at how filthy we had been.

-You dirty little bitch- He joked

You can talk PORN STAR – I replied.

After a bit of horny talking about what had just happened I need some more. I persuaded Simon to see if our voyeur was still there but the curtains were drawn and the lights were on. I slid down his body and wrapped my lips around his soft cock. He tasted salty and sticky from his last ejaculation. I set about reviving him enough to fuck me again.