Pigs Can Be Great Lovers Too

Story Info
Small towns hold big secrets.
1.9k words
4.31
100.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Jerry Banks pulled his tie loose and unbuttoned the collar of his itchy, starched, white, shirt. He needed a moment to collect his thoughts before trying to address his hurt and angry wife.

Susan sat on the edge of the bed glaring at her husband as if she had caught him in the sack with another woman. To Susan it was almost as bad as that. "I can't believe you treating it as a great big joke."

Tears formed and grew into teardrops at the corners of her eyes as she tried to focus her hurt into anger and lost. "My God, Jerry! Have you no value for me at all? …No Pride in yourself?" Susan looked straight into her husbands eyes and asked, "Or you a coward?" She looked down at the floor afraid that she might have struck a truth that would ruin her new marriage. "I mean, that ass hole called you "little dink" and invited me to crawl into bed with him like I was some kind of slut right there in front of you and his wife. You laughed, and so did she. Is there something going on here, that you haven't told me about? What was so funny? Most men would have punched him out, or at least called him on it.

Jerry waited patiently for her tirade to run down.Damn, He thought.She's beautiful even when she's hurt and angry. I sure hope she understands what I have to say. His eyes took all of her in as he waited. Susan's soft blonde hair was first to catch anyone's eye. Tonight it contrasted against her blue party dress, as did her very smooth and light skin. At five feet four inches tall, She weighed about 130 pounds. Her breasts weren't the huge globes that many men drool over. She was a very well formed 34B that didn't need a push up bra to create artificial cleavage. Flesh toned stockings enhanced her graceful legs right up to where they disappeared under the hem of her just above the knee dress. Her crossed legs revealed just a hint of the treasure hidden between them. As she sat, the sweet curve of her ass cheek further accented the soft femininity of her graceful body. Black spike heel shoes completed the image of the very sexy woman that Jerry was glad he had married.

The Glenview Fireman's ball they had just attended was always a smashing success. It was one of the few social events that the small town of Glenview could put together each year. It was also a very necessary fundraiser for the volunteer fire department. Everyone turned out for it and even returned from their lives in larger cities to attend it as a reunion of sorts. Whatever happened at that ball would be the talk of the town for at least a month afterward. The Glenview Center Hall served as the meeting place in town. For the Ball, Over 300 people had packed it to its capacity. If you lived in Glenview, you attended the ball. Jerry loved his little town. The ball was his first social function with his new wife to introduce to all of his friends and neighbors.

Jerry was the proud owner, operator, and chief mechanic of the local car repair garage. He started working there while still in high school and after serving an apprenticeship, bought the business from the retiring owner with nothing down and a percentage of the profits. Jerry was a tall, lean man. He stood just over six feet tall and weighed in at 170 pounds. He didn't have the bulging biceps and big pectorals of the local iron pumping bunch but no one who saw him with his shirt off would mistake his lean build for physical weakness either. His muscles didn't have a lot of bulk, but they stood out, long, hard, and sinewy, like bands of steel cable. His chestnut hair, as usual, could use a trim, though his face was always kept closely shaved. Jerry had blue eyes that always sparkled with humor as if some hidden joke or bit of mischief lay behind them. A stranger at the ball would have noticed that Jerry was well known and highly regarded in the town of Glenview.

Jerry looked across the small bedroom directly into his wife's eyes and began his story.

"I could never tell you before, but maybe you need to know. Before we met, you walked out of a faithless marriage. You are still hurt and angry over it. Me talking about my past sex life would not have made you feel any better. Charlie is a guy just like your ex. Maybe, at one time, I was too. I've known Charlie since my freshman year in high school when I worked as an assistant team manager. He was a senior and a football hero. He always did think too much of himself which left little regard for anyone else. You are angry with me for laughing when Charlie came on to you so strong, and so insulting to me. I don't take these things lightly." Jerry paused.

Susan looked back expectantly, waiting for her husband to continue.

"Since you came from a larger city it's difficult for you to realize that small towns have a lot of secrets. In the city people are strangers to each other so there is little need for secrecy. In a small town like Glenview, we know each other very well and are in daily contact with each other. We learn very early that; if there is something we don't want everyone to know, we tell absolutely one about it."

"I don't want you to think that your new husband has no pride or that I'm too naive to have taken Charlie seriously just because I laughed. I simply didn't feel a need to get angry and punch him out. Let me tell you a small town secret and why I saw some humor in his obvious pass at you. Maybe you'll also understand why I wasn't insulted at the name he called me."

Susan warned, "This better be good."

Jerry grinned, his blue eyes sparkling more than usual. He continued to tell his story.

"A couple of years after I graduated from high school, some of the married guys in town went off on an overnight fishing trip. I knew it wasn't fish they were after. Hell, the whole damn town knew."

"One of the wives came into the garage where I worked. Her car needed some minor repair. Her eyes were still puffy from crying though she no longer was. She was smiling as though she had willfully put her grief aside and set out to seek her own pleasure wherever she could find it. She was very pretty and seemed to be attracted to me."

"As young as I was, I felt highly complimented by her interest in me. I weighed the consequenses and felt that a romp with her was worth getting a few bruises over; …if my pass at her went sour and her husband found out. There couldn't really be any guilt in it, considering what her husband was doing. I had never tried to seduce a married woman before and didn't quite know how to go about it, but after an awkward pause, I managed to tell her about a fabulous restaurant I had been to. It was only an hour's drive away in the city. She seemed interested so I invited her to dinner that evening."

"We agreed to meet in the lounge at the restaurant. I arrived early and spent half a week's wages on a room at the adjoining motel. After a few drinks we both knew what the other wanted but the evening was young. We enjoyed a wonderful romantic dinner as only lovers can. After dinner we danced to a small band in the lounge for a little while. It was still early when I took her hand and we walked to our room."

"I don't need to tell you the details of our time in bed, but it was nearly daybreak by the time we left and neither of us had slept a wink. I walked her to her car. We kissed goodbye and reluctantly released each other's hand as she started her car. I kissed her again, closed her car door and she left."

Jerry paused for a moment. "I guess what I need to say is that we parted very reluctantly that morning as lovers do."

"Sunrise on a warm spring day has always been a glorious thing to me but the love I felt made this morning even more special. After she left, I drove out into the country to view the splendor of it all. I was feeling very proud of myself for having seduced and made wonderful love all night long with a well-known beautiful married lady, and controlling her through several orgasms. She was thoroughly satisfied and I knew she would want me again."

"As I approached a farm, I could see two pigs in a sty just beginning to mate. I stopped to watch. They were hock-deep and splattered with their own waste but it didn't matter to them. The sow welcomed the boar and they nuzzled each other a little, then he mounted her and began pumping away with great gusto. She was obviously enjoying it and squealed with her delight. Shortly after it was over that old boar was back again for more. I slowly drove off wondering how I could have ever been so proud of myself over something that a pig could do as well as I."

"The lady tried to bring us together again several times over the years since it happened. She is beautiful and I have been as tempted as any man could be, but every time I thought about it, I couldn't help thinking about those pigs. There we'd be, just like those pigs, totally ignorant of our surroundings, hock deep in the mess we could make of our lives, not caring about anything except the gratification of the moment. She's not a happy woman and doesn't deserve to be hurt, but; until I met you I was too close to falling in love with her and I think she felt that way about me. I just couldn't go through with it again."

"Well, as I said, small towns have their secrets. We learn to keep them and live with them. Maybe the pigs had something to do with it, too, but no one ever found out about the affair. By now you might have guessed who the lady was. You met her tonight when Charlie introduced you to his wife, Ann. They have two nice kids. Before you see her kids and wonder about it, the oldest one, a boy bears some resemblance to me. Ann won't leave Charlie but their marriage is more of a business contract than a loving relationship. Her feelings are obvious. If Charlie were a little less arrogant he would have seen it long ago. Didn't you notice the way she looked at you? Didn't you wonder why I, so politely, declined to dance with her? If it weren't for Ann and her kids I'd have told him about it, right in front of everyone, just to WATCH the look on his ugly face instead of just imagining it. Now can you understand why Ann and I both laughed over Charlie's ignorant pass at you?"

Susan sat wide-eyed for a long moment while everything that Jerry told her sank in. Then she began to laugh.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers