Pillow Talk

Story Info
His wife has a newly discovered sex life.
773 words
87.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The information below is no story, it’s fact. Brenda, my wife of twenty-four years was a virgin when we met, but she had fooled around with more than a couple of boyfriends who had played sticky-finger and licked, kissed and sucked her 38D tits. Let me explain. Now Bren didn’t tell me about this until we had been married for more then ten years, and not until we had been “pillow talking” for a while. Pillow talk is our description of nasty talk during foreplay, something we started to spice up the years of routine sex. During one hot night of sex, she told me about how she learned to cum from someone else’s finger. She had already told me about the two different boyfriends and their limited sex lives. And she had told me about how she likes to “bounce” on the corner of the bed, rubbing her clit against the edge of the mattress to get off. She started doing this as a young teenager, but one time on a sleepover, things changed.

Brenda’s best friend was her cousin Michelle. She was six months older than Bren was and they were raised next door to one another. Bren’s dad and Michelle’s dad are brothers and built houses on the same piece of land. Not until Bren and I were married did she live anywhere else, and the same for Michelle. Anyways, one Friday night, Michelle and Bren, while lying in bed, started talking about Michelle’s new boyfriend. Oh…by the way, Bren and Michelle lived very sheltered and conservative lives.

Michelle wanted to practice kissing on Bren so that she would be ready for the boy. Well, as Bren told me, one thing led to another and Michelle wanted Bren to touch her. Neither Bren nor Michelle knew what they were doing, so they did what felt good. Bren said this continued every weekend for nearly a year. She said it would start just as soon as the bedroom door closed. Michelle’s parents were always in bed by 7:00 and never checked on the girls. Bren said that usually they would start by getting naked, taking a bath or shower together, then get into bed naked and kissing each other. They would suck each other’s titties and stroke each other’s pussies. Bren said that Michelle would slip a finger into her pussy and she would cum almost immediately. Bren would then just stroke Michelle’s pussy lips and clit and Michelle would cum. According to Bren, they never licked each other’s pussy, but Bren said if should was ever to get with a woman today, she would go right for the pussy.

The irony of this, I was Michelle’s boyfriend. And yes,…I’m the bad boy that dumped Michelle for her younger cousin. And while they are friendly to each other today, they haven’t been best friends since Bren and I started dating.

Now when Bren and I have “pillow talk,” it always centers around her being with another woman or with a couple. She says that she would like to see another woman suck me and then make love, but the pillow talk, it’s usually about Bren with others.

Now the thought of seeing Bren nuzzled into a freshly shaven pussy…well…hold on, I need blood to flow back to the head with the brain…keep holding….oooooooooooooooooooo….. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…OK, I’m back! Well…it finally happened!

Last weekend, the fantasy became reality. I went fishing my friend Rodney and Bren spent the night with Rodney’s wife Trish. Trish is a little younger than Bren, but her 40 double D’s are bigger than Bren’s 38’s. According to Bren, it started with Trish complaining of her neck being sore. Bren, being the touchy type of person she is, starting rubbing Trish’s neck. Well one thing led to another and soon Bren was rubbing Trish’s now topless body. AS Bren rubbed, Trish started talking about our here and Rodney’s sex lives have become routine. So, Bren told her about our pillow talk.

Trish asked Bren to elaborate and she did. As Bren told me, the talk became hot and soon she was watching Trish rubbing her our tits. So, Bren removed her shirt and stated playing with her own tits. Well…one thing led to another and soon they were playing with each other’s tits.

To cut to the chase, Bren and Trish ended up getting naked, taking a bath together and slid into bed. The giggled like schoolgirls as they kissed, licked and suck each other’s lips, tits and yes…pussies. Now for the good news, Rodney’s going out of town next week and Trish will be spending the week with us.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 2 years ago

I hope to hear the Rest of The Story:)

c64kenc64kenover 6 years ago
Lucky dog

I've always wanted to watch my wife with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
By far, the worst written story on Literotica.

Enough said.

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Great start

but you just gotta take it on and expand the past paragraph and also expand your reaction as she told you about it. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story, but...

Nice start... but too short! More please!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Wife's Friend Gets Surprised Husband & wife fantasize about friend, until it turns real.in Loving Wives
Cinema Groping Leads to the seduction of my wife.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
More Stories