Author's Note: As with all how-to's and opinions, of course this doesn't apply to everyone. Hopefully though, there will be a few things that you agree with and that you might be able to glean from this. Happy camping!
It's amazing some of the things that you can get away with saying in bed. For instance, any other circumstance in which someone asks you to suck their dick would be considered pretty rude and inflammatory... but in bed it can be one of the biggest turn ons one could possibly hear.
Now obviously not everyone likes to hear what can be considered "degrading" phrases or words in bed, but others do. And even those of the population who don't like to talk while the sex is going on, appreciate hearing a few compliments afterwards.
I'd like to look at some bedroom phrases and how they affect people (positively that is, we'll skip the negative part cuz it's rather pointless.). Hopefully using some of these phrases, words and compliments will help some people in their bedroom life. I've had friends ask me before just what they're supposed to say during sex, and what's off-limits. Who knows, maybe this will help some other people out too - that's the goal anyway!
We'll start with phrases that almost anyone would like.
Things that the menfolk would like to hear:
1. "You have such a big dick" = While I don't profess to totally understand this one, I have to admit, I'm not a guy. But I have not talked to a single guy that doesn't want to hear that from his girlfriend. It doesn't matter if he's not the biggest dick you've ever had, that's not what it's saying, what you are doing is acknowledging the fact that he is the one you're thinking of right now. He's there, he's huge, and he's splitting you open. That should be a turn on for both of you.
2. "That's it, right there... OH YES!" - or something similar to that. Now obviously, DO NOT FAKE THIS ONE. But your man wants to know that he's getting it right, that he has the sexual prowess to have found one of your genuine hot spots. If you never tell him, how's he supposed to know? Sure, you're moaning, but you might be moaning through out most of it, saying "Oh baby, yes, right there," lets him know without a doubt that he is pleasing you. And that's hot.
3. "Do you want me to do anything?" - ok, granted this one can backfire on occasion, he may not appreciate the interruption to his maneuvers, and he may also fear that he's not doing it right. The trick to this one is to do it towards the beginning, and give him a sexy look, make sure that your body language is saying that he's doing EVERYTHING right to you and that you want to do something for him. The best part about asking this question is that if you do it in the middle of sex, you will get a multitude of answers that you may never otherwise hear. Why? Because he's in the middle of wonderful pleasure and the first thing that comes to his head is going to pop out of his mouth. That, and just the idea of you doing anything he wants is going to get him going even more.
4. "I'M CUMMING!!!!" - My absolute favorite. It should definitely be screamed at the top of your voice - especially if there is the possibility of being overheard. Same as #2, you're letting him know that he's done good, that he did you good and that you love everything he's just done to you. And screaming it at the top of your lungs means that everyone will know just how good of a lover he is. Again, this is definitely NOT one that should be faked (I never understood why girls faked orgasms anyway, that just means that you're not getting YOURS! Silly people.). Now, my boyfriend is one who will try to quiet me when there's a chance of someone overhearing, but I've found that the few times I didn't utter this ecstatic phrase, the first words out of his mouth after sex were "Did you cum?". They want to know, since it's not always as easy to tell with girls.
Now guys, you didn't think you were going to get away without any helpful hints, did you?? Trust me, there are some things that ladies definitely like hearing in bed as well.
1. "You're so tight" has become quite a compliment. First of all it shows that you've noticed the effort we've been putting into our Kegel exercises. Secondly, when people think of sex they think of the virgin tightness, etc. We know that men want girls who are tight (why do you think the Kegel exercises were invented in the first place?), so acknowledging the superior tightness of our bodies is always a good move.
2. "Damn you look beautiful." There is nothing more reassuring to a woman than having her partner tell her that she looks fantastic naked. Even better, naked and moaning. You're telling her that she doesn't have to get all dressed up, put on make up and do her hair in order to look beautiful in your eyes; that she's perfect just the way she is right now.
3. "How do you do that?!" Any time you wonder that during sex, go ahead and utter the phrase. Let us know how shocked you are at the way we can clench around you, the fact that our legs go over our heads like that, anything we do that wows and amazes you. Why? Because that's letting us know just how fantastic our moves in bed are. Another good (and similar) one is "Oh, that feels GOOD!"
4. This may just be my personal thing, but I would really like my boyfriend to make noise. Any noise when he cums. Moaning my name would be fantastic (and actually, I think that one goes both ways - everyone needs to moan their partners name! Just make sure that you're moaning the right name!). Really though, any noise would be good. I've talked to a lot of girls, the vast majority of which agree that their partners don't make nearly enough noise when they're cumming - we want to hear the affirmation that we're pleasing you too you know!
And now we get to talking dirty.
Phrases (*a lot of*) guys love to hear:
"Let me suck your big dick"
"I want you to cum in my pussy"
"Fuck me harder!"
"I want to be your little whore"
"I'm your fuck-toy"
Phrases (*a lot of*) girls love to hear:
"I could fuck you all night"
"Your pussy tastes sooo sweet"
"You have the hottest body... I just have to touch all of it."
"I want to lick you all over."
"You're like a sex goddess!"
Obviously there are a lot of other things to say too... if anyone has any particular favorites I'd love it if you'd share them in the comments section!
I have to say - although I know that this is not always the case - my absolute favorite thing to have my boyfriend say to me in bed, is when he says "Good girl...."
Well. My favorite except for those times when he tells me that I've been bad... *wink*