Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better hurry baby, before all of him leaks out of me."

She had hurried into the bedroom, stripped and had crawled on the bed. She had spread her legs wide and then had watched the doorway. She remembered thinking that it was the acid test. She would know the minute he came through the door if he really wanted his fantasy to become a reality or not. She heard him coming up the steps and she braced herself for the moment of truth. She smiled in relief as Gary came through the doorway dropping clothes as he came.

"You did it? You really did it?"

She almost felt guilty at deceiving him, but she would make it up to him.

"Come on Gary, hurry baby, get your sloppy seconds while they are still fresh."

He fell on her. No foreplay, no questions, just shoved his cock into her squishy pussy and then he fucked her hard.

"Oh God, you did it, you did it," he moaned as he rammed himself into her. He was a raging bull. She came twice as he fucked her hard and when he came he didn't pull out. He held himself in her and she felt his cock start to soften and then it stopped! It was almost as if Gary willed his cock to get hard again and she felt it start to harden. She was amazed. As many times as she and Gary had had sex in the ten years of their marriage that had never happened before.

The second time was slower as Gary started out with long, slow strokes and said, "Tell me about it."

"No," she had moaned.

"Tell me Christina, I want to know."

"No. Fuck me honey, fuck me."

"Tell me Chris."

"No baby, not yet, not until you make me cum. He did. He made me cum twice. You have to make me cum; you have to earn your story."

"You bitch, you slut, you whore! I want the story."

"No!" she cried, "Not until you make me cum."

The long, slow strokes stopped as he pounded into her and she moaned and teased him.

"Fuck me hard Gary, he did. He was a bull Gary, he fucked me hard and fast. Do it Gary, hard and fast. Take your pussy back Gary. He claimed it. He owned it at the bar tonight, you have to take it back. Come on Gary, fuck me hard, take your pussy back."

She had moaned, she had cried and she had screamed as Gary rammed his hard cock into her. Her nails clawed at his back as he gave her orgasms. Sweat was dripping off him and he was breathing hard.

"Mine," he moaned, "Mine damn it, mine, mine."

"Cum for me baby" she had crooned in his ear, "Cum for me, fill your pussy baby, fill your pussy."

"Oh God" he moaned as he shoved hard into her and she felt his warmth flood her and held himself still while he drained.

When he had fallen to the bed beside her and she was lying next to him with his arms around her she made up a story about how Don had gotten her into one of the bar's storage rooms and had bent her over a stack of beer cases and had fucked her from behind. She told Gary she had turned around and sucked Don's cock until he was hard again and he had taken her a second time. To her surprise - and delight - Gary had gotten hard again as he listened to her story and he had mounted her again.

Her fears put to rest she decided to actually give him his fantasy.

+++++

She had already decided that the first man was going to be Don. He deserved something for what she had put him through with all of her teasing. She had led him on. She had let his hands wander all over her body and she had shoved her tongue down his throat a time or two. He was nice and she did like him so yes, it would be him.

But how? Should it be something leisurely, like a couple of hours in a motel or hotel? Or something a little more sordid? Gary had seemed to get turned on by her bent over the beer cases story; should she maybe try and do it for real? She quickly decided no on that. It would be way too risky. Getting caught doing it by the wrong people could be disastrous. The question that had to be answered was what would turn Gary on the most. The slow seduction or the quick and dirty. The more she thought about it the more she thought that Gary would like the quick and dirty. And for quick and dirty nothing could beat that old standby - the back seat in the parking lot.

+++++

She waited until Wednesday because that was Gary's bowling night and she didn't want him to see what she was doing. She got the pile of stories out of her top dresser drawer and looked them over. On the bottom of the pages she saw the Internet addresses of the sites the stories had come from and she sat down at the computer, pulled up one of the sites and then had gone looking. It took her almost an hour to find exactly what she was looking for and she printed the story out.

It wasn't a complicated story and that's why she had chosen it. A woman whose husband liked for her to screw other men went to a bar with her girlfriends. Some drinks and some dancing and then she had allowed a man to take her out to the parking lot. She did the man on his back seat and then went home and told her hubby all about it. She folded the pages, put them in an envelope and wrote, "Do not open until twelve noon" on the front and then placed the envelope on Gary's pillow.

She was in the basement working out on the Stairmaster when she heard Gary come home. Several minutes later she heard the shower running. It was another twenty minutes before she finished her workout and went up to take her shower and she found Gary sitting on the bed holding the envelope and looking at it.

"What's this?" he asked.

"You will know at noon tomorrow. Want your dick sucked before I take my shower?"

He did and so she did.

+++++

The next day at one Gary had called her at work. "I read what was in the envelope. What does it mean?"

"It means that I'll be home late tonight and you just read the script for what I'll be doing. You can wait up if you would like. I have to get back to work now. Bye-bye."

Then she had waited to see if he would call back and tell her no. He didn't call so after work she went to the bar with Kathy and the rest of the girls. That night she destroyed whatever image the other girls had of her as far as being a faithful wife was concerned. She sat and drank with the girls until Don came in, saw her and asked her to dance. She had moved to his booth with him and then it had gotten steamy. Their dances were lewd as he pressed his cock into her and she pushed her pussy back at him. His hands were everywhere. On her ass, on her tits, and he even slid his hand down inside the front of her skirt and rubbed her panty covered pussy.

In the booth they drank, swapped tongues and he ran a hand up her leg and she opened her legs wide to give him better access. As he slid a finger into her love hole her hand went to his fly, worked his zipper down and reached inside for his cock. It was the first cock she'd touched other than Gary's since she had said, "I do." It throbbed in her hand and she had felt so wicked to be sitting in a booth in a bar that was full of people and playing with the cock of a man who was not her husband.

She had worked Don's cock out and was stroking it when the waitress came to the table. She bent down and whispered:

"Stan has suggested that you take it outside before someone important notices what you are doing. He doesn't want to lose his liquor license."

She hadn't realized that she and Don had been so blatantly obvious. Don had put his cock away and they had gotten up to go out to the parking lot. She had stopped by the table and had handed Kathy her purse and had said, "Here, watch this for me till I get back" and she had giggled at the look on Kathy's face as she followed Don out the door.

Don's car was parked right under one of the parking lot pole lights and she had looked around and then pointed at the back of the lot where it was dark.

"Move your car down there and back in next to the Dumpster" and she had started walking that way.

Don was parked when she got there. On the way down she had thought about the bending over the beer cases story she had told Gary and she had decided to deviate from the script she had given Gary, but she didn't think he would mind when he heard about it.

Don was sitting in the car waiting for her when she got there, but she didn't get in the car. She had motioned for him to get out and when he did and he walked to the back of the car where she was he found her leaning over the trunk with her panties laying on the truck lid in front of her, her skirt up around her waist and her legs spread wide. She had smiled at him and asked:

"Why is your dick still in your pants?"

He had grinned at her and had said, "Oh my, the lady has a kinky side to her."

He stepped up behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed the knob of his cock at her opening. She was already very wet and she pushed back at him and he slid inside her. He began pumping into her and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. She had writhed and wiggled on his cock as he slammed into her. Her hands were on the trunk lid bracing herself for his thrusts and to help her push back to meet him. She kept one eye on the back door of the bar in case anyone should come out and head their way as she urged Don on:

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum, get me off, harder, harder."

Don gave it to her hard and deep and she felt every inch of it as it slid in, slid back and then plunged all the way in again. She was near her orgasm and she moaned:

"Get me there, make me cum, get me there."

He slammed his cock hard into her and she went off like a rocket. His cock was rubbing her clit and it made her climax again and again. The she felt Don's cum gushing into her and the two of them just stood there, Don leaning against her as his cock softened.

She had wondered how she would feel after fucking another man and now she knew - she felt great! She felt so good in fact that she didn't want to quit and run on home. She didn't know if she would ever do it again so she wanted to make this time last.

She pushed herself away from the car and that caused Don to step back and his limp cock fell out of her. She had turned and knelt in front of him. She lifted his limp cock in her hand and then licked their combined juices off of it and then she took the head in her mouth and worked on it with her tongue. Soft, his cock filled her mouth and she took all of him in and sucked on him as he started to get hard again. As he grew she had to back her mouth off a little to keep from choking.

She wished Gary was there to see her giving another man head so she could look into his eyes as her lips moved back and forth. No matter, she knew he would be turned on when she got home and told him about it. Don was fully erect by then and she used her right hand to jack him off while her mouth sucked on his cock head and her left hand caressed his nuts. She felt his balls draw up tight and she knew he was ready to cum again. She pulled her mouth off of him and stood up.

"Back seat time baby" she said and the two of them had climbed in the car. She had lain down on the seat and put her right leg up on the back of the front seat and as she looked up at Don she felt just as wicked as she had felt the last time one of her high school boyfriends had taken her on a back seat. Don had knelt between her legs and was looking down at her feasting his eyes on the sight and she had smiled at him and had used her hands to pull her pussy lips apart and open herself up for him. He lined up his cock and pushed into her and her hands had grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. The second time was long and very satisfying and Don gave her two more orgasms before he spent himself in her.

She was on her knees sucking Don's cock and trying to get him up again when there was a tap on the window. She had looked up and had seen Kathy looking in the window at them. She leaned over and opened up the window and Kathy had said:

"I'm leaving now so I brought you your purse" and she had handed it through the open window. After Kathy had gone and she had rolled up the window she and Don had looked at each other and had started laughing. Somehow that broke the mood and she had kissed Don, thanked him for a good time and then she had gone home to Gary.

Gary was in bed waiting for her when she got home. His cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling and she had smiled and asked:

"Is that for me?" and indeed it had been, three times.

+++++

She waited a week before she left the next "Do not open until noon" envelope on Gary's pillow. That afternoon at work every time the phone rang she picked it up expecting it to be Gary telling her "No!" When she hadn't heard form him by quitting time she had gone to the bar with the girls. As she was sipping her first margarita Kathy had asked:

"Is Don going to be here tonight?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Look, I'm glad you're having fun, but it embarrassed the hell out of me having to bring you your purse last week. Please don't do that to me tonight."

"I won't. Tonight I'm taking him home with me."

"Oh my God. What about your husband?"

"He's out of town on business for a couple of days."

"You're going to do Don on the bed you share with your husband?"

"Yep, and if I'm lucky hubby will call on the phone while Don and I are doing the nasty."

She had almost laughed when Kathy's eyes had gotten big. She didn't know why she was pulling Kathy's chain. It was probably because Kathy and the other girls (all of whom had made trips out to the parking lot) had always considered her a 'goody two-shoes' and she was enjoying bursting their bubble.

Just the Don had come in and taken a booth and she got up and joined him.

"Do you want to waste time on drinking and dancing or would you rather get right to the fucking?"

"Silly question. Take your panties off and lie down on the table."

"Right answer sweetie. Hubby is out of town on business. Follow me home" and she had gotten up and headed for the parking lot. Fifteen minutes later she had pulled into her drive with Don right behind her. He had followed her in the front door and as it closed behind them she had turned and gone to her knees in front of him. In seconds his pants were around his ankles and she had his cock in her mouth. She gave it several licks and sucks and then she had stood up and started taking off her dress as she said:

"Get naked lover and follow me."

She headed for the stairs stripping as she went. When she and Don walked into her bedroom they were both naked. She led him over to the bed, had him sit down and then she went to her knees in front of him again. She took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it as she looked up into his eyes and then she had moved her head forward and licked it like an ice cream cone.

A side long glance showed her that the closet door was opened just a bit and she moaned and took the head of Don's cock in her mouth and licked all around it. She had one hand on Don's ass and the other cupping his balls. Her head moved back and forth as she fucked her mouth with Don's cock. When his hands went to the back of her head she pulled away from him and crawled up on the bed. She spread her legs wide and waited for him to mount her.

"Come on lover" she urged, Get over here and fuck me. Put that beautiful cock in me lover and make me scream."

She was wet, extremely wet, just from knowing that Gary was in the closet watching her be a slut for another man. Don slid easily into her and he began to slowly fuck her as she pushed her hips up at him to meet his thrusts. He began to pick up the pace a little and she lifted her legs and wrapped them around him. Two minutes into it she had her first orgasm and she cried out and her cry spurred him on. He was fucking her fast and hard and she was moaning:

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh God yes."

Her hands clawed at his back as her second orgasm swept over her. Don was close to coming and he began to ram his cock into her and she moaned:

"Yes baby, yes, cum for me, cum for me" and he shot his load deep in her cunt.

Don pulled back and rolled onto the bed beside her. He leaned on one elbow and looked into her face.

"I could fuck you forever if you would let me."

Her hand had gone to his limp dick and as she fondled it she had giggled and said, "If you could stay hard forever I would probably let you, but you keep going soft on me."

"But you always seem to be able to bring me back into a useful condition."

"Yes, I guess I do and it is something that I like to do."

She moved over him until she was in a sixty-nine and she looked toward the closet at where she thought Gary's face would be and she blew him a kiss. She lowered her head and, eyes still on the closet, she went to work on sucking her lover hard again. Her head bobbed up and down on Don's shaft as she licked and sucked. She was slurping noisily as she pictured Gary watching her be a slut.

Don grew in her mouth and she took her mouth off of him and spun around until she was poised over him. She took hold of Don's cock and guided it into her pussy. Once the head was past the lips she rammed herself down on him and took him all the way in. She began to slide up and down on his pole and she rode him like a bull rider. She bent forward so her tits swayed just above his face and he raised his head and captured the left one and with his mouth and bit at the nipple and she moaned.

Don wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over on her back. He lifted her legs up on his shoulders to get deeper penetration and then he started fucking her hard.

"Oh god yes, give it to me, give it to me" she cried. Don rammed her harder and faster and she moaned, "Oh yeah, fuck me, like that baby, fuck me hard like that."

He pounded into her hard for several minutes as she moaned and begged him to make her cum. She had two more orgasms before he grunted, "Coming, coming, I'm coming" and let loose in her. He fell to the bed beside her and she sat up and looked down at him.

"You have one more in you?"

"Probably not."

"Not even if I suck on your dick some more?"

"Well, you do have a magic mouth. I suppose we could try."

She lowered her head and took him in her mouth again. Her right hand started caressing his balls and her left rubbed his scrotum. She licked the length of him several times and then started sucking on the head. She moved her left hand and started teasing his asshole with a finger and was rewarded when his cock twitched. She took more of his cock in her mouth and worked the finger into his butt hole and he arched up off the bed and drove his cock all the way into her mouth. The helmet hit the back of her throat and she wiggled the finger in his ass some more and his cock throbbed as it hurried to become erect. She moved her left to his balls and used her right to jack him off as she sucked on the head and she felt his cock growing.

She pulled her head off of him and got on her hands and knees. "My ass baby. I want this one in my ass. My ass is the only part of me you haven't had so take it baby, fuck my ass."

Don moved in behind her and slid his cock into her pussy to get it wet and then he put the head of his cock against her butt hole. He pushed forward and she had pushed back and Don slid into her tight channel inch by inch. She buried her head in a pillow and moaned as he fucked her. She cried out as she had one orgasm after another as minute by minute his hard cock plundered her butt. She stopped moving and just lay there as Don pounded her ass. Then she had a mind blowing orgasm and fell forward on the bed just as Don had his climax and shot his cum all over her butt.

She rolled over and looked up at him. "That's it baby, I'm done. This little girl needs to get some rest if she is going to be worth anything at work tomorrow."

"I was hoping I was going to get to spend the night."