Pimping Ch. 02

Story Info
He's fooled by lover's twin sister.
1.5k words
3.97
32.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle's twin sister to indicate that police were in the vicinity had blown the whistle. Coming back to Chantelle's twin sister.

I had first met her when one day she met me in a cafe just after lunch.

At the time I didn't realise that it was not Chantelle herself.

In fact it was Chantelle's idea to send her sister to seduce me without telling me who she was.

I was to remain in ignorance until the very end of the seduction.

She breezed into the cafe and spotting me moved over to give me a nice big hug and kiss. Thinking it was Chantelle I responded and we had a short chitchat about nothing in particular. She then suggested we went back to my house to continue the 'conversation'.

I thought the rest of my family were elsewhere so I readily agreed, knowing there would be far more than just conversation.

As we reached the house we entered and as we moved into the comfortable lounge she gave me a nice hug and French kiss, just as Chantelle always did.

She was wearing clothes identical to ones Chantelle always wore.

Low cut tight sweater showing the tops of her beautiful tits, sexy half-cup bra which could easily be seen through the thin material of the sweater.

Short wide flaring mini skirt with no panties - which I was soon to become aware of.

5" inch heels with just short pale blue bobby socks and a white gold ankle chain on her left ankle.

No sooner had we broken apart from the greeting than she took the hem of her sweater with both hands.

Slowly she lifted her hands upwards and the pale blue half-cup bra slowly came into my view. Continuing upwards she completed the act of removing the sweater over her head, disturbing her cute blonde ponytail in the process.

Having removed the sweater she moved back to me and we repeated the initial introduction.

This time when we pulled apart she proceeded to unbutton my shirt preparatory to removing it, much quicker than she had removed her own sweater.

Next she moved her hands to the zip on her skirt. #I loved the noise it made as she drew the zip downwards, allowing the skirt to drift from its position round her waist.

As a leaf falling from the tree in autumn the skirt meandered its way past her hips, onto her thighs and eventually to the floor via her knees and ankles.

She stood there in most of her glory.

Naked from the bra down to her short socks, her prominent mound displayed in all its glory, shining with her juices due to her arousal.

As she looked at me she could see the large tent in the front of my trousers.

Standing quite still for what seemed an eternity to me, she eventually moved back to me.

I wondered what she would do next.

Would it be the bra or would it be my trousers? I was soon to find out as her left hand snaked over to the top of my trousers.

She quickly found the clip at the top and unfastened it.

This left the zip clear to be pulled down, which she quickly did without hesitating.

As I had been expecting Chantelle, I had decided not to wear anything under my trousers and so when the zip was fully downed the trousers slipped quickly to the floor, releasing my extremely hard erect cock to her view.

I stepped out of the trousers and we embraced again.

As we did so I reached round the back and unfastened her bra, allowing it to fall between us to reveal her breasts in all their magnificent glory.

As we kissed, briefly this time, we let ourselves crumple onto the thick pile carpet on the floor.

We sort of fell into roughly the 69 position. After a quick slurp on her clit and labia I moved myself into a sort of bent over position over her face such that my face was over her chest and my knees immediately astride her ponytail.

This gave her access to my cock and me access to her bounteous breasts.

I immediately attacked her erect nipples with my tongue and teeth, causing her to yell with the quick sharp pain as my teeth dug into her nipples.

I then took each breast in turn into my mouth and suckled on them whilst she attempted to do the same to my large erect cock.

We suckled each other for a while, raising our arousal before the ultimate coupling.

By mutual consent we discontinued our actions and I asked her to get on all fours for me.

She had no hesitation in doing so.

With her in this position I was able to slide behind her and as I moved my cock into position to slide into her juiced up cunt I was also able to take her hanging breasts into my waiting hands.

I thrust into her juicy cunt and with one heave I was buried up to my balls.

This caused her to let out a gasp at the speed of my entry but she quickly reaasured me that it was what she wanted and that I should carry on fucking her as roughly as I had started.

I took her at her word and began pounding her slick pussy, almost pulling completely out before thrusting fully into her again.

I was pleased to be able to maintain my actions without cumming for long enough for her to have two screaming climaxes.

As I had not yet cum, on my next exit stroke I pulled out completely and instead of pushing back into her cunt my next thrust was straight up her arsehole.

This caused an even louder and longer scream from her.

Her first instinct was to demand my exit but I remained inside her arse without moving and gradually the initial pain wore off and before long she was again begging me to continue.

After I whispered to her to let me know when I could continue it only took a couple of minutes before she gave me the go ahead.

I started thrusting in and out, slowly at first but gradually speeding up until I was going as fast as I could. Not as fast as a dog but getting there.

Soon she was screaming out in pleasure as yet another climax hit her.

The next scream was me. Unknown to me, as I had my back to the door, the real Chantelle had entered the house.

She had sussed what was going on and had stripped in the kitchen.

She had then put on a very large strap-on and crept into the lounge silently.

The reason for my scream was when she stuffed her strap-on fully into my arse without any warning.

I have never felt anything as excruciating as the pain derived from this insertion.

I almost passed out from the extreme pain.

The immediate consequence was that by reflex action I emptied my balls deep into Chloe's bowels without even realising it.

The pain took a long time to subside and I was still in agony when she began thrusting in and out of my sensitive arsehole.

Chloe was chuckling, as was Chantelle, at my discomfiture.

After several thrust in and out the pain slowly began to subside and after about 10 minutes I was able to appreciate at last the fucking I was getting.

Chloe moved away when my deflated weapon had shrunk and slipped out of her, leaving her with cum oozing gradually out of her arsehole.

After Chloe moved Chantelle whispered in my ear the she wanted me on my back on the carpet immediately after she withdrew the strap-on temporarily.

I obeyed instantly and lay on my back awaiting the re-entry of the massive strap-on.

I did not have to wait very long. Whooooosh, it was rammed up my arse with great force yet again.

Yet again I let out an inhuman like banshee wail. The pain was just as bad, maybe even worse.

Whilst I had been screaming Chantelle indicated to Chloe that she should move over my face in order to let me suck my cum out of her arsehole. After I had finished my scream I found that Chloe's arse was adjacent to my mouth!

When I opened my mouth to comment there was a dribble of cum from her arsehole directly into my open mouth.

I took up the challenge and sucked her clean, taking all of my injected sperm back into my mouth.

What had exited from one end of me had now gone back in at the other end.

Chantelle continued fucking me with the strap-on and at the same time engaged in a long set of kisses with her twin sister.

Eventually she decided I had had enough and she withdrew the strap-on quite abruptly. This again caused me great pain and I screamed yet again.

I picked myself up very gingerly and went upstairs to the bathroom for some soothing salve for my buggered arse.

To be continued...