Pina: Human Resource Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly finds herself in Pina's office.
2k words
4.06
36.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to her office, Kelly noticed the message waiting light was flashing on her office phone. "Hello Kelly, this is Pina from Human Resources. I sent you a meeting request earlier today that you have not responded too. You must before you leave today. We need to discuss your future here at the hospital."

"BITCH!" Kelly said loudly as she threw the receiver back onto the cradle. "What the fuck could this be about," she pondered. Clicking on the meeting to accept it, she found no clues on the screen to suggest what was so important.

Knock, Knock.

"Hi Pina, I am Kelly Pickle. You asked me to come by today," Kelly decided that morning to lose the anger from the day before and go into the meeting with an open mind. She also needed to go in with a clear mind and be prepared for what this little HR person has to say.

"Hi Kelly, please close the door and have a seat." Pina could see Kelly was confused and on alert. Her body was tight with anticipation yet she was trying to look relaxed as she sat down, crossing her legs and sitting back in the chair.

"You are probably wondering why I asked you to come by my office today, do you know why?" Pina asked quelling a smirk that threatened to give her away. She loved toying with people, putting them on the spot, making them squirm a little.

"Uh, NO! Why was that information not included in the meeting request?" Kelly shot back.

"You have been surfing some internet sites that are inappropriate for work!" Pina replied ignoring the question. She maintained eye contact with Kelly, the power play beginning. This was what Pina wanted; had planned since the day she sat with a group of nurses at lunch and noticed Kelly.

"You have the wrong person. I don't surf the internet at work," Kelly's mind was racing through all the sites she could think of she had visited over the past few weeks. None were really all that bad and she had to lie; to stall the smug little redhead.

Pina knew this would be the first response. She had planned this next move, dropping her eyes to her desk, picking up the paper on her desk, tapping them into alignment. Placing them on the desk, Pina looked up at Kelly; head cocked to one side in that 'are you kidding me' look!

"Ok OK, yes I do go to a few websites but none of them are bad and it is only during my lunch hour and breaks," Kelly said. She still wondered what websites would have caused this meeting. Kelly was feeling unsure now and she loved this job. Pina said in her voice mail they were to discuss her future at the hospital; could she really lose her job over visiting a few websites?

"Well, Literotica is ONLY erotica and there are no pictures but what about this PlentyOfFish website?" Pina looked up from the page she was reading to see Kelly look away, her face flushing with the knowledge this person really did know the sites she had been too. What now? Fuck.

"Here is a list of all the websites you have been to in the past three weeks. You have been a bad girl Kelly!" Pina handed her a single sheet of paper; it seemed complete to Kelly.

"Yes," Kelly managed to croak as her throat tightened. "So ...," she said shrugging her shoulders in defeat.

"Do you remember reading and signing this internet use document Kelly?" Pina asked as she handed her the document, knowing she had almost won the game, she could see her new toy submitting already.

Taking it, Kelly flipped through slowly to kill time. She did remember it. The paragraph about discipline was clear in her mind even before she had flipped to that page. "Yes, I remember this. Are the sites I went too really all that bad? If you look at the times, I was hardly on there at all. Just enough time to send and check the email in PlentyOfFish or see if someone commented on my stories. You understand don't you?" Kelly pleaded. She has such beautiful lips Pina thought to herself.

"NO!" was Pina's sharp reply. She wanted to push her now, get her angry in anticipation of what was to come. Pina did understand; she had Kelly's PlentyofFish profile on her monitor. She had read her stories last night at home while pleasuring herself. "What you did was against a company policy."

"Yes, but everyone does it. I have never heard of this policy ever being enforced. Why now and why me?" Kelly turned to face Pina directly, ready to argue this out and not just accept what this person had decided.

"You agree you have been to these websites?" Pina said knowing that admitting it again would piss her off.

"What are you going to do about it?" Kelly said leaning forward and tossing the policy back on Pina's desk. "You can't do a thing with this," Kelly challenged.

"What if I tell your boss?" Pina's cunt nearly gushed as she said this. The tension was building just as she had hoped, her nipples were as hard as they could be, aching to be touched.

"She won't care; I am the best nurse she has."

"What if I tell her boss?" Pina could see a flash of doubt cross Kelly's face. Pina was done playing. She had planned to let this go on longer but miscalculated how turned on she would be. Kelly's cheeks were red with her anger. Pina needed to touch her.

Walking around from behind her desk Pina stood in front of Kelly before leaning back against the edge of her desk. "What should we do Kelly?"

"I think we should just keep it between us girls and I promise not to visit those sites again. You can even have the internet removed from my computer." Kelly did not realize this was the phrase Pina was looking for, had hoped for. The trap had worked as planned.

"I agree. Let's keep this between us girls." Pina unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. "You should still be punished no?"

"NO; what I did was not that bad. Those are not porn sites."

"I think we can come to some sort of arrangement, just between us girls," Pina said as she unbuttoned a third button, the lacy bra now visible. There were only two left.

"What do you mean ...," Kelly started to say then realized what she had done, the trap she had fallen into. Fuck! "I'm not gay," she said with a cocked eyebrow.

"I don't care!" Pina said pulling her blouse back to release the small clasp of her bra.

"What if I say no?" Kelly asked already knowing the answer, trying to stall the inevitable. Could she really do this? She had written some woman on woman stories but never thought of it actually happening; especially being forced.

"You always have a choice Kelly, you can let me tell your boss or you can stand up and suck my nipple," Pina said as she pushed aside her blouse and bra, cupping her breasts, running her thumbs over the hard nipples. "Look how hard they are," Pina said looking down at her chest. She was not large breasted but they were very sensitive and she enjoyed rubbing them, displaying them for her new conquest.

"I don't know what to do," Kelly said as she watched Pina give her nipples a hard squeeze. Kelly was sure she heard a moan.

"Your stories on Literotica tell a different story Kelly. You seem to know exactly what to do. What do you think my nipples want right now?" Pina said, cupping her breast as an offer.

"What is the deal? I get you off and we are through?" the women looked at each other. Kelly could now see the power in Pina's eyes; the pleasure she was feeling. Pina saw in Kelly a woman still defiant yet accepting her fate; for now.

"As long as you are a good girl and stay away from those websites. Now come here and suck my nipples." Pina said, demanding relief.

"Yes... I will do that," Kelly said as she stood up. It was at this point she started to detach, to remove herself emotionally from the situation and to take notes. Tomorrow this will be another story on Literotica.

Kelly closed the distance between them and leaned in to suck on the left nipple first. Kelly was still in her scrubs and running shoes, Pina in her new 4" heels yet Kelly was still taller. Pina put her hand on the back of Kelly's head, pulling her hair slightly as she ran her fingers through it. Kelly moved Pina's other hand aside to squeeze her nipple just as she had seen her do a moment ago. This made Pina moan again, almost a growl as she finally enjoyed the pleasure she had planned to receive.

"Bite it" Pina urged, pushing Kelly's head into her breast. "Ahh yess," she hissed as the woman she coveted complied.

Pina, having had enough attention paid to her breasts, moved Kelly's face up to her and kissed her, pushing her tongue into her mouth, moaning into Kelly's mouth as her excitement was building quickly.

"Lick my cunt. I want you to put two fingers in me and fuck me with them. Bite my clit. Make me come," Pina said as she pushed Kelly down to the floor on her knees. Pina put one foot on the arm of the chair and pulled up her skirt for Kelly. Pina wove her hands into Kelly's hair, pulling the woman's face into her. "Lick me Kelly, stick your tongue in me, just like Samantha does to Rachel in the story you posted last week."

Kelly; unsure of where to start did as she was asked, sticking her tongue out and flicking it along Pina's lips. "How does she know about my story?" Kelly thought to herself as she remembered the scene Pina was referring too; the characters were in this same position although they both wanted to be. Kelly, gaining a little confidence and thinking about the story pushed her tongue deeper amongst Pina's folds. "Not sweet, little tangy," Kelly thought.

Pina pulled harder on Kelly's hair and stated to move her hips on Kelly's tongue which forced her cunt lips open as Kelly's tongue found her clit.

"Put two fingers in me now," Pina demanded. "Fuck ya, that's it Kelly, fuck me with those fingers, and make me come. Faster. Fuck your good at that," Pina's hips were gyrating to Kelly's fingers and her hands still in Kelly's hair kept her face against her crotch. Kelly's tongue was circling her clit.

Kelly was hoping this would be over quickly; she was uncomfortable on the floor like this, her face and tongue being used, her fingers being squeezed.

"Do you like that bitch, like my fingers fucking you, stroking your g spot," Kelly took the writhing woman's clit into her mouth and bit down hard. She had hoped to inflict some pain but all she did was bring on the woman's orgasm. Pina exhaled one long last breath, her body went completely rigid, she stopped moving as a silence fell over the office for a moment before Pina bit down hard on her own hand to quell a scream, her orgasm crashing into her. Kelly's hand and face became soaked with come as Pina squirted on her.

Once Pina started to regain her breath and her cunt muscles relaxed enough to release Kelly's fingers, she removed them. Finding Kleenex and towlettes on the desk, she cleaned up, throwing the soiled items on the floor, not caring what this woman thought; they were now done.

"We are done here right? I would say you had one fuck of an orgasm. Consider our deal now complete," Kelly turned and left. She hoped Pina would not see that she was a little wobbly on her legs. She was more than a little turned on from watching and helping Pina come; especially that hard. Kelly had yet to experience squirting.

Pina smiled as she heard the door close. "See you next week!"