Pina: Human Resource Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly re-visits Pina's office.
3k words
4.17
21.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two of a previous story and although this one could stand alone, it helps to have read the first one.

Enjoy xo

*

Kelly had another six hours of her shift as an ER nurse to get through after her encounter with Pina. Thankfully it was a busy Friday night of car accidents and alcohol poisonings. By the time Kelly got home, showered and had a glass of wine it was 1 am. Sleep came easily to her.

Saturday and Kelly woke up late, sipping a warm mug of hazelnut coffee wearing an oversized t-shirt and light shorts. Her laptop beside her on the bed, she browsed the newspaper, updated her status on facebook and tried not to think about Pina and Friday afternoon.

Slipping into her favourite lululemon pants and t, Kelly cranked the treadmill up to 7 and did not let up until 5 miles had clicked over on the counter. Her hair was drenched from the effort; running was the one of the last places she could escape. 10 minutes of cool down and finishing off her second bottle of water, Kelly towelled the sweat from her brow and made her way to the shower where she luxuriated in the strong, hot spray.

Every so often Kelly would have a Saturday off of work and would take her time over breakfast, concocting an egg white and cheese omelette including whatever veggies happened to be around but today she feasted on pancakes and turkey bacon. The last time she visited her cousin in Toronto she picked up a litre of real Canadian Maple syrup which topped off the large meal.

Kelly could not stop herself from thinking about Pina. Her mind wandered there and she tried pushing back but as she cleaned up the kitchen and putting dishes in the dishwasher, nothing could stop her from replaying the scene in her mind as if she was watching from the doorway, observing what the two women were doing to each other.

Pouring a large glass of water, Kelly made her way to the little sunroom she had in the back, slumping into her favourite chair for sitting and pondering. It was then she allowed herself to finally go through it, to live it again and try to make sense of the events although, Kelly started cautiously as the one thing she was worried about confronting herself with, she left for later.

Kelly began by going over the meeting step by step, the reason it was called, the list. How did Pina get the list of websites she had been to? Kelly knew for fact no one had been reprimanded yet for using the internet at work. She firmly believed the sites she went to were not that bad, at least not bad enough to get fired over. It was here Kelly started to accept that Pina used the policy to get Kelly into her office and agree to the sex. "Oh god, I can't go there yet. What else... what else?" she said, grasping for something; anything else to think about.

Kelly then thought about the wipes on the desk and how Pina planned to put Kelly in that position, to force her. "When have I met her before?" Kelly pondered. She then started to wonder how she knew about Literotica. The dating websites are easy to figure out as my picture is there but Literotica? Pina would know that I visited the site but she referred to a specific story "OH," Kelly said out loud as she got up and went to the bedroom to look at her laptop. She logged into her Literotica account and looked at her profile. When she set the account up four years ago she had uploaded a picture of the tattoo that is on her left shoulder blade!

Kelly's tattoo wasn't just any dolphin or skull but a Cupid firing a hypodermic needle. Kelly got it when she graduated University with her Nursing degree so Cupid's arrow was replaced with a needle and had a stethoscope around his neck! "Damn," she said to the empty room, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Kelly had to admit to herself now that Pina knew everything. The tears stung her eyes and fell from her cheeks, staining her pillow case as she curled up under the blankets, hugging a pillow, allowing herself to feel the sting of what had happened.

Waking up several hours later, it was late afternoon and the sun was setting. To try and escape thinking anymore about Pina, Kelly put a thick steak on the BBQ, grilled some veggies and poured herself a large glass of Shiraz. Setting her laptop at the kitchen table, she would lose herself in writing a story. Stereo turned up loud with her favourite smooth jazz station, it was an escape she had not been too in over six months!

2 am and Kelly could hardly make out the screen of her laptop. She could hardly remember what she had written but knew instinctively the 30 pages of typing were worth the ache she felt in her back and fingers. Hitting the save button, she fell into bed.

Sunday morning and Kelly was woken by the sun pouring in the window. She felt refreshed and somehow lighter as if some load had been lifted the day before. Starting the coffee maker, she sat down to read what had been typed the night before. The coffee maker gurgled out the last few drops of water into the filter as she reached the last page and realized what she wrote was one very long entry that belonged in a journal! She poured everything out in one long stream of unintelligible thoughts, feelings, hurt, happiness, guilt and pleasure. Kelly knew enough about journaling to hit the delete key and be sure she would never read it again.

Kelly was ready; finally, to think about what happened with Pina. The sex, the forcing, the parts that troubled her most. Kelly also wanted to figure out what next? She felt very opposing thoughts as being used that way was very hurtful but she had to admit that on her knees in front of that woman, licking her clit and tasting her had excited Kelly. She hated Pina for using such a trivial thing as internet usage to force her to pleasure Pina but then she had to admit, the forcing was also pleasurable somehow. Submitting to a dominate woman who is physically smaller in every way was at odds with Kelly's sensibilities. Kelly was feeling that giving the woman an orgasm, trying something that she had only read about and had struggled to write about was satisfying somehow. Kelly now knew the taste and feel of the pleasure she could give a woman.

Kelly had never been submissive with men but preferred sex to be a back and forth struggle of power but in a light way that never felt like either was dominant and getting everything they needed. There was that one time she allowed herself to be tied up but she insisted the knots be loose enough to allow her to escape if necessary (Stephen Kings' Gerald's Game scared her enough to never allow anyone to tie her down completely).

Kelly let all these thoughts bounce around her head as she went about her Sunday chores. Vacuuming, laundry, dishes... all the usual mundane tasks.

By the time Kelly went to bed Sunday night she had decided to not use the internet at work for any sites that were not work related and to decide what her next steps should be. Pina would not go unpunished for her actions, but Kelly needed to consider all her options. She knew she would lose a she said, she said battle over what happened that day in Pina's office which meant Kelly had to come up with something a little devious, a little cunning and fit for a bitch like Pina.

* * * * * * *

Monday morning, Kelly was at work early and ready to start another shift in the ER. Logging in she recounted the pact she made the day before. Internet was only for work!

To get to the company Intranet sight, Kelly would need to open up a web browser and as it opened, 5 webpages came up and only one was the Intranet. The other sites were Literotica, Playboy, xxxymovies and lezbomovies. Someone had changed her homepage settings over the weekend to automatically open webpage's that were clearly pornographic. "Bitch," Kelly said to the monitor as she corrected the homepage settings then went about her day as if nothing happened. She had a plan in place and would deal with the fallout of this ambush. A calm filled the place where anger would usually rush in and Kelly felt powerful and in control; something new for the explosive blond who had a reputation around the department for being tempermental.

* * * * * * * * *

Wednesday and the message light was flashing as expected on Kelly's phone. "Hi Kelly it is Pina. I see that you have broken your promise to me. Come and see me on Friday at 6pm and we will discuss your punishment."

* * * * * * * * *

Kelly entered the office and slammed the door shut, her blond pony tail whipping around her shoulder at the powerful thrust "who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Whatever do you mean Ms. Pickle?"

Kelly stayed by the door, not wanting to get close to her, "You altered my computer so it would automatically go to those websites. You set me up to fail, to get me back in this office."

Pina got up from her chair and made her way towards Kelly, "Such accusations," Pina said in an attempt to seem innocent. "I don't have access to your office nor would I do such a thing. You just can't help yourself Kelly, admit it, you enjoyed being with me last week."

"Fuck you."

"Oh no, fuck you is what I'm going to do. You broke your promise Kelly!" Pina was now a foot away from Kelly.

"No, you broke it for me," Kelly said forcefully; stepping forward with one foot to emphasize her point.

Pina put a hand between Kelly's breasts and pushed her back against the door causing Kelly to briefly lose a bit of breath and shocked her by the force the smaller woman displayed, "You don't say no to me. Do as I say or I tell your boss."

"Why are you doing this; why me; what do you want?" Kelly pleaded.

"Why do you make this so hard Kelly? Let us be friends; good friends! Admit you loved tasting me. I loved having your tongue in my cunt, your fingers fucking me and my squirting all over your pretty lips," Pina was feeling powerful after pushing the taller blond against the door. That feeling was the rush she was looking for; needed. "Get on your knees and suck my cock," she said unzipping her black trousers; releasing the flesh coloured strap on.

"What is the deal this time bitch?" Kelly demanded.

"I fuck that sweet little pussy of yours and we are done until you screw up again. Stop going to internet sites you should not go to Kelly," Pina reached up and pulled Kelly into her, kissing her hard on the lips while Kelly grasped the fake cock, feeling the weight and thickness of it in her strong hand.

Kelly could feel the conflict within her raging. Part hated this being forced and part was enjoying the kissing, the tongue being forced into her mouth and the feel of the hard cock in her hand. Her pussy moistened at the thought of its thickness filling her. It had been a year since a cock had parted either of her lips.

"Suck on my cock now," Pina said to Kelly, grasping a big handful of hair and forcing Kelly on her knees before her. Pina was feeling a real rush of adrenalin and power from getting this physically larger woman to submit and getting the sex she wanted from the beautiful blond she had been wanting since that day in the cafeteria. Pina always got what she wanted, especially when it came to sex.

Kelly submitted but her mind was racing around all of the sensations and feelings that flooded her. Did she like her hair being pulled; being pushed to the ground? Kelly was enjoying sucking on the cock, getting it wet and ready for what was to come. As she glided her hand up and down the length Kelly realized there was an equally large dildo inside Pina and when Kelly would tug on the end she was sucking, it would move the cock inside Pina! With this knowledge, Kelly stopped moving her right hand up and down the shaft like she would a man's cock, but grasped the base firmly and worked the cock into her mouth and into Pina's cunt. The thick straps that held it in place would not allow much movement but the large leather support piece was also rubbing against Pina's mound and clit causing her delicious sensations.

"Ya, just like that Kelly," Pina moaned, thrusting the cock at Kelly making her gag a little. Kelly could hear Pina's breathing quicken and deepen. She could also feel her own wetness as she enjoyed pleasuring the woman she hated. Kelly could not detach herself this time, could not be an observer of the event but was there, sucking on that cock. Pina let Kelly's hair go as she unbuttoned her blouse to release her breasts. She wore no bra so her nipples were immediately free for Pina to squeeze roughly as her orgasm built within the pit of her stomach.

Kelly gripped the cock more firmly and really tried to bang it into Pina, thrusting as much of it into her as possible then pulling out as much as the straps would allow. Pina pushed her hips forward with each thrust, grunting out her pleasure. All those hours of wrist curls were paying off now for Kelly as she worked the cock into and out of the dripping pussy she wanted to pleasure. Kelly was focused now on getting Pina off; she wanted to be the one in control of Pina's orgasm. Pina had to steady herself by putting both hands on Kelly's shoulders as the first orgasm racked her body, her legs and arms trembled as she struggled to stay upright and not allow la petite mort to occur.

"Stop. Oh stop Kelly. I need to sit down," Pina hissed through clenched teeth as her orgasm was still sending jolts of energy up and down her spine, her mind still spinning with the intensity of it. "Help me to the couch. Sit on this big cock of mine while I recover from that intense orgasm."

Kelly eased Pina onto the small couch and then stood back from her, looking at what she had done to the petite redhead. Kelly felt powerful but also incredibly turned on. The scent of sex was in the air, a mixture of Pina's come and Kelly's arousal. Kelly was lost in the moment now; the conflict in her mind had been set aside somehow. She needed to come.

Kelly removed her scrubs easily, lifting the light top off her shoulders and untying the pants, they fell easily to the floor for her to step out of. She removed her bra and cupped her breasts briefly, squeezing her nipples and feeling the sensation deep in her clit. Her eyes were focused on that big cock and wanting it in her. Kelly slid onto the couch after taking her panties off; kneeling over Pina forcing her right breast into Pina's mouth so that she could bite her nipple. Kelly spread herself open; sitting down on the cock slowly allowing it to fill her up.

Sliding up and down on the cock, Kelly enjoyed the sensations of the heavily veined cock moving in and out her. Kelly gripped it as she moved upwards so that the dildo in Pina would slide out! As Kelly did this, she had one hand on Pina's shoulder to steady her, the other gripped Pina's nipple, twisting it to elicit gasps of pleasure from Pina who was limp, overcome with the pleasure Kelly was giving her and not really having a chance to recover from her first orgasm, the second was building quickly.

Kelly, sensing Pina's impending orgasm and feeling her own was close stopped the long strokes and sat down heavily on the cock. Raising herself up a few inches from Pina's thighs, Kelly began thrusting quickly and heavily on the fake cock, each thrust hit her g-spot, each thrust drove the other end into Pina with enough force to do the same to her. Kelly let go of Pina's nipple and grasped a handful of hair, pulling Pina's head back and to the side and as Kelly felt the first spasm of orgasm wash over her, she growled out to the woman she was fucking; it was a sound Kelly had never heard from her lips before. The second wave of pleasure began to wash over her and it was almost too much, too intense. To help her through it and move on to the third wave, she bit down on Pina's neck, into the muscle between her neck and shoulder leaving a mark that would be there for the next two weeks.

As Kelly became aware of her breathing and gaining control of it, she realized the woman below her had slumped to the side having passed out from the intensity of the orgasm Kelly gave her. Kelly removed herself from the cock and finding the Kleenex and wipes nearby, cleaned up and left the soiled items on the coffee table. Kelly turned as she was leaving; taking one last look at the woman she had just fucked who was laying on the couch, "Never again bitch. Never again."