Pincing Liam Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer pinches Liam's very unusual penis.
1.8k words
4.26
44.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:Liam had been teasing Jennifer for quite some time now. Endowed with an unusually shaped and very unique penis, he had been toying with her sensitivity, arousing her more and more with every passing day, tantalizing her with displays of his hypospadias, and driving her crazy with his allusions to pinching her.

Late one evening, when she could contain herself no longer, she slipped out of bed and shot off a quick message. "Liam, tell meexactly how it is you plan to pinch me."

It seems that he too was awake at that time, and he wrote back.

Given the opportunity, I would give you an affectionate pinch on your behind through your silk pants preferably in public. Maybe, a young couple standing in line behind us waiting to be seated for dinner would be inspired to skip dinner and get on to more important things! Later, as you get into bed I'd pinch you through your nightgown on one of your breasts, the back of your arm and your thigh. When I thought you were ready, I would place my hand on your knee and start moving it up your thigh, under your nightgown. Reaching your mound, I would slip the ends of two fingers into your slit and up to your keyhole before pinching down with my thumb, holding your lip firmly; I'd pull it out, then let it back and move my fingers down and pinch your lip again before moving down. When I reached the end, I'd work my way up to your mound. Then a gentile pinch of your clit, rolling it between my thumb and index finger. Friday morning I awoke to her playing with my penis, what a way to start the day!

Jennifer read his reply. She was too aroused to do much else but to get back to masturbate gently, planning how she would teach Liam about pinching. Once her plan was in place, she gave herself a final, powerful push, her orgasm still resounding as she finally fell asleep.

Liam arrived at Jennifer's house the following Friday afternoon. Whereas he had been expecting just another afternoon with Jennifer, he was surprised to see that she had invited Amanda and Jane. After the introductions, Liam started to make pleasant small talk with them to be polite.

Jennifer cut him short, "Liam, stop it. Please undress completely, fold your clothes neatly, and come over so that we can see you."

Sheepishly, Liam did as instructed, standing straight. Amanda and Jane gasped, marveling how lovely his small cock looked, erect at 5 inches, remarking how unusual it was. It was curved slightly, like a banana. His large, elongated pee hole was located on its underside halfway up the penis, with a blind dimple at the very tip, and his foreskin covered only the top third of his glans, giving it a hooded appearance.

Amanda and Jane were eager to touch it, to play with it and explore it, but Jennifer had already forewarned them that the session would be "look-only, hands-off."

Jennifer smiled, proud of how virile Liam stood, his lovely, small penis erect and throbbing, so masculine and so self-confident Liam was of his sexuality. She led him to the dining room table, motioned him to stand with his back to it, and to spread his legs wide. Taking off her knee-hi's, Jennifer strapped each of Liam's ankles securely to the legs of the table. And borrowing Amanda's, she strapped Liam's wrists behind his back.

Jennifer stepped back to take a final look at Liam's bondage. His legs were wide apart, his arms securely behind his back, his muscular body strong and handsome, and his lovely, little penis sticking out and arching gently downward. She pronounced herself satisfied, smiled cutely, and gave him a soft kiss.

"Liam, now letme showyou about pinching."

Her fully-clothed body almost so close to Liam's naked body, she started to run her fingers over his strong chest. Liam started to quiver. Jennifer was starting to get the results she wanted. Very lightly, her fingers ran over his chest in smaller circles, and at one point, just barely skimmed over his nipples. Liam shuddered and moaned. Jennifer was thrilled with her newest discover of his sexuality: Liam had sensitive nipples, just like hers!

Her fingers tightened the circles and finally landed on his nipples. Again, Jennifer kissed him very softly. "Liam, be a good man, now."

She pinched both nipples. Liam let out a faint whimper. Jennifer tightened the pinch. Harder and harder she pinched both nipples. He was squirming, now starting to feel some discomfort. Jennifer tightened her grip even more, gently tugging away at his nipples. Liam instinctively leaned forward to relieve some of the intense pain she was inflicting on him. But his ankles were strapped to the table legs and his arms were tied behind his back. He almost fell forward. Jennifer stepped out of the way, holding his torso just by his nipples.

Jennifer smiled, "Liam, you must control yourself. You are going to fall on your face!"

He nodded. Tears were streaming down his face as Jennifer held his nipples in her grip until they almost started turning white. The blood had been drained; he was losing sensitivity. Jennifer knew it was time to let the blood flow in again, time to move on elsewhere.

Her hands made their way down his torso, past his firm tummy, digressing here and there before finally reaching their destination on his scrotum. Liam started to thrust his hips back and forth. Jennifer knew it was a male instinct, so she let him do a few thrusts, and then felt around for a proper place on either side of his scrotum to find just the right spot to start pinching it.

And again, Liam was unthinking, his body moving this way and that as Jennifer pinched two pieces of scrotal skin as hard as she could. Liam tried to bend his knees to alleviate the pain, but Jennifer simply pulled the skin away in each direction, rendering his motion futile, or even worse, intensifying the pain.

When Jennifer would sense that the scrotal skin had become numb, she would slowly move her hands back to his nipples and start pinching those once again. And then she would return to his scrotum.

Amanda and Jane, seated comfortably, sipping tea, were mesmerized how completely and totally Jennifer was controlling Liam with her perfectly placed, very sharp pinches. And they were thrilled to see how Liam was desperately thrusting this way and that, seeking in vain to get at least a small measure of contact to his lovely, small penis!

Jennifer was very experienced, after two marriages and countless affairs, to know when a man was reaching the end of his attention span. She stopped pinching Liam, offered him a sip of iced tea through a straw, and motioned Amanda to get the video camera ready under his legs. The cord to the plasma TV on the wall carried a perfect image of the underside of his curved penis, recording every moment from now on, from that perspective. The camera clearly showed a steady flow of golden pre-cum from his enlarged pee hole. Liam was about to have an orgasm any instant now. Jennifer knew it. She let him rest a minute or so, just long enough to allow him to lose his anxiety, yet not his erection.

Jennifer knelt down, her pretty face in front Liam's lovely, small penis. Extremely carefully, meticulously avoiding all contact whatsoever with his lovely, small penis and especially with his glans, Jennifer very delicately lifted his foreskin away from his penis. Once she had peeled it away completely, she pinched it with both hands, each on either side, pulling it gently apart. And when her hands had it stretched out just enough, she started to pinch his foreskin. Liam was moaning almost hoarsely. He tried to thrust forward slowly, trying in vain to get his penis into Jennifer's open mouth which was fractions of an inch away. Jennifer held his foreskin tight so that his thrust had the effect of pulling it back and away even further. The pinches and this pull made Liam go back. Jennifer was so happy for him!

Liam immediately understood that leaning forward would only make matters worse. By instinct, he tried to stand on his tiptoes. Again, the way Jennifer was pinching his foreskin made tiptoeing more painful. Liam realized he had no choice but to stand still and bear it as best he could.

Jennifer looked up at him and smiled.

Now Jennifer fiercely gripped his foreskin.

She pinched it very tight.

She held it perfectly still.

Liam's pupils started to dilate.

She held him perfectly still, her fingers pinching his foreskin with all her might.

She did not move her hands at all. All she did was muster one last ounce of strength to hold her pinch as tight as possible.

The very instant she felt it, Jennifer let go!

Liam started to ejaculate wildly!

Into thin air, over and over and over again, his ejaculate burst forth from the underside of his penis, where his pee hole is located, streaming past the deep, elongated slit that emanates from it!

Over and over again, Liam kept ejaculating!

His lovely, small penis kept pulsating wildly, tossing about left and right and up and down and gyrating in midair as his ejaculate kept coming out in every direction!

Amanda and Jane were speechless, watching the entire orgasm on the plasma TV. This was the first of many for these two, otherwise experienced women!

It was the first time in their lives that they had seen a man with hypospadias.

It was the first time they had seen a man take pinching so intensely.

It was the first time they had seen a man be brought to a climax merely by holding his foreskin tightly, without any additional motion of any kind, manual, oral, or vaginal.

It was the very first time they had ever seen a man ejaculate out of the middle of his penis.

Of course, the entire climax had been recorded and would be posted on the Internet in due time for other women to enjoy.

Liam was feeling extremely proud of his prowess, of how he had made Jennifer justly proud of him, and how happy he was for her. Of course, there was the matter that his orgasm had been ruined, that he had ejaculated into thin air, and that his penis and glans had not been even touched at all.

The women on the other hand, were to themselves. They were talking about the marvelous experience they had just shared, thanking Jennifer for treating them to such a wonderful time, and of course peppering her with questions. This had been a perfect afternoon for them, one they would never forget!