Pine Tree Cresent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers

"Tell you what. Why don't you go and wash up Brendan and wait for me in the kitchen. I won't be long. Go on, run along."

Brendan was quick to move. He had a feeling that he was going to be fucking the other object of his desires very shortly. He wondered what the two women would do when he was gone. But not for long. He was soon in the shower for the second time that morning.

Jean stood looking down on her best friend. There was no-way that they would fall out over this. But she could give the impression that they could and maybe it could be even better than she hoped. Maybe, just maybe she could get her best friend as well as her son in her bed. She was pretty sure that Brendan wouldn't object to this. In fact she was sure he wouldn't. The only snag was the gorgeous woman laying on the bed next to her.

"Listen honey, that's your son taking a shower before I take him over to my house, where I'm going to suck and fuck him all day. I've waited a long time for this. Now the way I see it, you can either get up, shower and carry on about your day and pretend that this never happened and that I'm not over the road giving your son the fuck of his life. And hope that he comes back wanting to have the occasional fuck with you, or, you can get up and shower and once you've given excuses to Samantha, you can come over and join us."

At this, Rita's eyes opened. Did she just hear her right? Did Jean actually imply that she wanted to have sex with her as well as her son. How did she know? Did she suspect that she'd harboured secret fantasies for her? She thought that she'd been so clever and circumspect about her peeks. To be honest, it wasn't full blown lust, more of a hankering. A wonder, if you will. She looked back at her friend, even now when she was trying to be firm and to a certain degree, threatening, she still looked ravishing. Many Friday nights had they lain together on Jean's king-sized bed, men on top of them giving them what they been after all night. But, they never touched each other. Looks like that's about to change.

Not a word had left Rita's mouth since they'd been discovered. Jean was still waiting for a response. Jean reached down and slowly ran a long nail up the bare thigh that was showing from beneath the sheet, up her mid-riff, around one naked boob, though a now cold puddle of cum that had gathered in her exposed throat, up over her chin and smeared her sons juice across Rita's full red lips. Jean then immediately bent down and kissed her friend full on the lips. Her tongue searching in her friends hot mouth. Although Rita never pulled away, she didn't particularly take part either. Jean pulled away and said,

"I'll be going now, if you want us, you know where we are."

Jean left the room, leaving Rita still on the bed, reflecting about how things were not even two hours ago. Life had been normal then. Just her, her two children and her best friend living across the road. Now, life would never be normal again. Her friend is about to take her first born and screw the living shit out of him. Something she'd forbidden before today. Now, she had no choice. He was old enough to do as he wished and she'd always known her son wanted very badly to fuck Jean. But what was she going to do? What would Brendan say when she arrived? She really didn't know. As these thoughts were going through her mind, she realised the she was gently stroking her pussy. Thoughts of her son and her best friend fucking was obviously turning her on. So much so that she was actually fingering her wet cunt. Knowing this made up her mind for her. The only thing was Samantha. She must never find out. It could destroy her and the family.

Thoughts of Samantha spurred her into action. Here she was lying naked, in her sons bed, fingering her wet cunt, covered in her son drying jism, thinking about going across the road for a long threesome with her son and her best friend. Samantha couldn't find her this way. Rita flew out the bed, grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom. As she closed the door, she could hear Brendan and Jean leaving via the back door.

Brendan followed a short distance behind Jean. Just so he could watch her butt in those tight shorts. Jean hadn't said a word since he'd found her in the kitchen. Just winked and crooked her finger and he'd followed her out the door. Thoughts of his mother intruded and he hoped that they hadn't fallen out with each other. He had to ask.

"Jean?........"

"Yes dear?

"How was mum.... She ok?......... you didn't argue did you?"

"Whoa..... Slow down..... Listen Brendan, me and your mum are best friends and we won't fall out over this. Ok? We just had a little chat."

"Ok, fine..... But what about."

By now their walking was taking them down Jean's garden path. She turns to look at him and can't help the quick glance down and sees his excited state even though he's showing concerns for his mother.

"I think we'd better get inside before the neighbours spot that deadly weapon and you get arrested."

Brendan looked down at himself and had to agree. Jean opened the back door and led her young stud inside. She watched him as he pushed the door closed behind him. He was so handsome and virile. A shame she hadn't let him fuck her before now. Well, she'd put that right soon. Maybe over the coming days, weeks, months, they could try to make up for lost time.

"Well, how was mum?" Brendan asked.

"Brendan. Your mum and me are best friends. Have been for many years and will be for many more. Just because I caught the pair of you fucking won't change that. But if you must know, I told her I was bringing you over here to suck and fuck you all day and that if she felt so inclined she could come and join us. Is that ok with you?............ would like to fuck us while we fuck each other?"

He didn't need to answer. She could tell by the ever hardening bulge in his sweatpants that it was alright with him. Another give away was the glazed look in his eyes. He was sort of looking at her, but not.

Jean walked towards him. She knew how he felt. She was feeling the same. Her nipples had never felt so hard. Brendan was unable to take his eyes off them. As she was braless her almost inch long nipples were trying to burst through the material. He couldn't believe this was finally going to happen. After all these years he was finally going to fuck the woman of his dreams. He felt, rather than saw, Jean's hand grasp his cock through his sweatpants. A groan escaped her lips as she squeezed him. Brendan's cock lurched, yearning for more contact. Brendan lowered his face and the two sex hungry, soon to be lovers met for their first tongue lashing kiss.

The breath was sucked straight out of Brendan. Never before had a single kiss meant so much promise. As Jean's mouth clamped onto his, their tongues duelled in the middle. Her hand still clamped around his bone hard cock and her massive breasts squashed against his chest was sending him further into lust and want. He felt Jean's other hand grasp the back of his hair. He'd thought that she was going to pull him in tighter, but he was wrong. She pulled them apart instead. Jean looked down at her hand gripping her young neighbours cock.

"Mmmmm....... Your so hard Brendan. Are you close baby?"

"Fuck yeah..... I don't think I'm gonna last too long."

Jean smiled to herself as she walked backwards pulling, by his prick, her young lover with her. She kept moving until she felt the bench seat hit the back of her legs. She lowed herself down so that she was sat level with Brendan's turgid tool. She quickly and deftly pulled on the strings to his sweatpants. Her long manicured nails gripped the waistband and pulled them over his cock and down his legs. She was now face to face with Brendan's amazingly hard cock. She grabbed it by the base and was more than gratified that she would be able to use two hands and the helmet and more would still be protruding from the top of her fist.

"Your dick looks really hot and angry Brendan.... Would you like me to take the edge off for you.. I could suck you into my hot mouth and it could cool you off...... do you think you'd like that?" Jean said as she locked eyes with Brendan.

"Jean..... I've beaten myself once this morning............ I've fucked my mum already this morning, but the sight of you and knowing what's going to happen is still making me hot....... What do think?"

Jean had stopped listening by then. Her mouth was just about to envelope his red helmet. Brendan watched amazed as Jean's full red lips opened to let his hard-on into her salivating mouth. Brendan was no novice to blow jobs. He had had the pleasure of a woman's mouth on him many, many times. But this was something else. Nobody had ever taken him to this height before. Within a view moments his balls were churning and he was having to control, with all his will power, the urge to send a torrent of hot jism down Jean's throat. He had to keep his eyes closed. As yet he wasn't able to watch Jean using her mouth on him. If he had he would of lost all control. As it was, Jean had most of his prick in her mouth and throat, her left hand was churning his big balls, while her right was teasing his rectum.

"Oh Christ................. Fuck yeah, ..... I'm gonna cum Jean." Brendan panted. He lowered his hands until they grasped Jean's short hair. He pulled Jean further onto his cock. His hips moved with her and he was able to face fuck her for less than a minute before he let loose his third cum of the day. Jean expertly swallowed load after load as it poured into her squeezing throat.

"Oh god!!!...oh my fucking god!!!........... I have never been sucked like that before. Fucking hell."

"You liked that uh?" Jean smirked. Although she knew what she was capable of, she was still a little smug that she was able to bring this hot stud off, even though he'd already shot his load twice already this morning. Jean stood up in front of Brendan. Her hands slipped beneath his t/shirt. And she ran her manicured nails across his six pack.

"Now it's my turn. Why don't you run upstairs baby. I think we're about to have a visitor. We won't keep you long."

Brendan looked out the window. Sure enough his mother was just crossing the road. Freshly washed and refreshed she looked amazing as the wind blew through her raven hair.

"What do you think Brendan. Does she look good enough to eat?"

"Fuck yeah. I've always known she was hot. No. I've always known you were both hot. I just didn't know how hot you both really were."

"Well young Brendan, things are going to get a little hotter around here from now on. Quickly. Get upstairs. I need to speak to your mother alone. Don't worry she'll be fine."

Brendan made his way to the stairs and looked back at Jean as she deftly undid her blouse buttons exposing herself to Rita as she walked through the door where Jean would be waiting for her.

Rita had just left the shower when Samantha came back into the house. Quickly explaining to her that Brendan had gone out with some friends and that she was going over Jean's for chat and coffee, Rita slipped a t/shirt over her braless tit's, a short skirt over her knickerless pussy and customary heels on her dainty feet. A quick flash with her make up, as she never left the house without any and shouting to her daughter she made her way across the road. Towards her son and her best friend.

She pondered how her life, in fact all their lives had changed in the space of a few hours. She felt her juices running down her thighs as she remembered how her own son had powered into her relentlessly, finally shooting his hot cum across her exposed body. She thought about how her friend had caught them and manipulated the situation to her own advantage. She remembered the new tingle in her battered cunt as her friends long fingers had grasped Brendan's still hard cock as she spoke to them. If only she had admitted her own cravings about Jean and her lust for her own son, they could have been having fun years ago.

With hardened nipples and a pounding heart, Rita opened the back door. There stood her one true friend. Naked apart from black strappy four inch heels. Rita gazed into Jean's eyes, pushing the door closed behind her. She unashamedly dragged her lustful gaze down her friends body, who stood before her, showing Rita what she was shortly going to enjoy.

Rita reached behind herself and threw the latch on the door. She then swung round to her friend and moved into her open arms. They kissed for the first time. A tongue searching kiss that took both women's breath away. Their equally massive bosoms were pressed against each other as both women tried to press themselves into each other.

Reluctantly, Jean stopped kissing Rita long enough to say,

"Your son's waiting upstairs for us, why don't we join him and make up for lost time?"

Rita's hand came and caressed her friends face.

"Mmmmm, yes, why don't we."

bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers
12