Pink Panties in the Library

Story Info
Two college virgins explore each other over Christmas break.
3.6k words
4.32
111.8k
30
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

It was just a day before Christmas break, and Jeremy was getting antsy. It wasn't for the fact that the holidays were already making themselves know, the anxiety wasn't from worrying about presents or which members of the family would pop out of the woodwork this year. No, It wasn't any of that. Jeremy was worried about getting a ride home.

It was his freshman year in college, and it was something that he still wasn't used to even though it was now half over. He was excited to leave this place, to get away from the cold halls and the colder students for half a month. It was this same morning that Jeremy had gotten a call from his father with the not-so-great news.

"Dad," Jeremy sighed, answering the phone. "Are you gonna be here soon? I can't wait to get home." He knew there was a depressing tone to his voice, but he didn't care.

"Here's the thing son," His father said, his voice tight on the line. "You mother, she isn't doing to well. The cancer has taken a turn, and the doctors want her to stay where she is. I need to stay with her, and I can't come pick you up."

Jeremy was quiet for a moment, he didn't know what news was worse, and that selfish thought made him even more sad. "Is there any other way you could get here?" His father asked. Jeremy heard such a break in his dad's voice, that he felt he should take care of himself and not be worried about his mother.

"I'll figure something out dad, just take care of mom. I'll ask around," Jeremy said, scratching at his ear absently.

There was silence on the line. "Good, um, well. I'll see you when you get here, your sister misses you," His dad said. The line clicked, and that left Jeremy standing outside the Student Union in the snow, clutching his backpack and bag, his jacket stuck to him because of the cold wind.

He sighed, and picked up his bag, and turned to walk inside. Just then, he collided with another person who was making their way out of the building. Bags and books went flying, and Jeremy was suddenly on his rump staring up at a menacingly fierce girl.

"Watch it scrub!" The girl hissed, pulling at her coat and lifting her bags back into her arms.

"I, I'm sorry," Jeremy sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"You better be, I'm late and now you're just making my day worse," She huffed, walking onward in her own direction.

Jeremy watched her leave. He'd seen the girl before, in one of his Environmental Science classes. She had short auburn hair, and a light complexion. The cold had flushed her cheeks, and her eyes were bright and blue, with just a touch of that ferocity. She had a nice build: not to tall, with medium sized breasts and a nice butt. Jeremy had often found himself gazing at her in class. He wondered if the girl even knew who he was.

Sighing, Jeremy pushed open the door to the Student Union and tromped towards the bulletin boards.

Hours later and with no luck, Jeremy was tired and exasperated. He had called many of the transportation numbers that were posted in the building, but found out that most everyone had already left for break. It was dark out now, and there weren't many people around. Most of the staff was gone, only the people closing up the buildings and the janitors cleaning up were left. Jeremy picked up his stuff, and decided to go some place that would relax him.

He made his way over to the enormous campus library, looking for some quiet solace in the books there. There was no one inside, and with the place empty Jeremy realized how grand it really was. He dropped his bags off near one of the study tables, and for the first time that day he smiled, and took off into the stacks. He found a section of books he particularly liked, and grabbed an armful. Since there was no one around, he sat down in one of the aisles and used his jacket as a pillow, laying out and reading.

His exhaustion got the better of him, and Jeremy was soon asleep with a half-read book splayed across his chest.

It was hours later that Jeremy woke up. There was a startling noise, and for a moment he didn't know where he was. Suddenly the day came rushing back to him, and in the darkness he realized that he was in the Campus Library. He sat up immediately, the books falling off of him and stumbling to the floor. He made his way to his backpack and retrieved a small flashlight from one of the pockets. Clicking it on, he walked over to the library entrance and checked out the doors. It was late, he knew this, and before he tried opening the doors he read the sign posted on them:

LIBRARY LOCKED AT NIGHT, DOORS ARE ALARMED.

Not wanting to get caught breaking and entering, Jeremy slowly backed away. His heart was beating fast in his chest, and he felt fear.

"What am I going to do now?" Jeremy thought, slumping. Then he remembered why he had woken up.

There was another noise, this time it came from deeper in the library. Jeremy gulped, tightening his grip on the light and walking in the direction of the sound. He made his way past the rows of books, once friendly in the light but now casting dubious shadows from his flashlight. He walked farther past the rows, in the direction of the sound. He found himself in a hallway full of other rooms, a place he had not seen before. The noise stopped further down the hall, and Jeremy found a door marked 'Kitchenette.' Seeing the light coming out of the crack at the bottom of the door, he pushed it open slowly and looked inside.

What awaited his gaze surprised him more than anything. The kitchenette was small, and probably only used for the employees in the library to ready their lunches. It seemed to be well stocked, and there was a refrigerator and a microwaved. This wasn't was surprised him, however. It was the person inside that did it.

It was that girl! Jeremy caught his breath. That girl from earlier, the cute but fierce brunette, she was in the kitchen preparing some food. She wore nothing but a shirt and panties, and the shirt only came down mid-thigh. As she opened the fridge, she bent over slightly and Jeremy glimpsed her pink ladies' underwear. Jeremy, still a virgin, had never in his life been in such close proximity to a woman's intimates.

In hindsight, Jeremy probably would have thought to close his mouth and the door, and to just leave and go back to his spot, but his curiosity got the better of him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a bit too loudly.

The girl turned around and shrieked, dropping the glass jar of jelly that she held in her hand. It hit the floor and immediately shattered, splattering crimson preserves all over the floor. She stumbled back, knocking into the fridge and landing on her but. The entire scene was horrifying, appearing as if she had fallen and bled out.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING," The girl cried out, shakily getting up and checking herself for cuts. Jeremy was dumbfounded.

"I, um, I heard a noise and..." He trailed off, not thinking of anything to say.

The girl remembered her semi-clothed state and, blushing, quickly tried to hide behind a counter top. Jeremy set his flashlight on a chair and walked toward her.

"You're bleeding," He said, pointing to her elbow. She didn't looked down, just moved her hand to where he had noticed the cut.

"I said, what are you doing," The girl asked again, her voice like ice.

Jeremy flushed. "Well actually, I got lost in here. Locked in," He said, correcting himself.

The girl stared hard at him. "Wait, you're that jerk that bumped into me in front of the Union!" She said, pointing at him. When she moved her arm her shirt slightly raised, and Jeremy could see where the fabric of the panties met her hips.

"Um, yes," Jeremy flushed again, looking away. The girl looked down at herself, and noticing Jeremy's awkwardness, smiled.

"Anyways," She said, walking towards him. "We should clean this up."

Jeremy nodded, grabbing a broom and dustpan from against the wall. Soon the glass was cleared away and trashed, and then the two of them wiped down the sticky floor with wet paper towels.

"Why are you here," Jeremy asked. "Did you get lost as well?"

The girl remained silent for a moment. "I, I have no where to go for the holidays. To be honest, I've spent my time locked away in this library for all our breaks so far. I just wait around until everyone leaves, and then hide until they lock it up. They usually have plenty of food around, and I don't eat much, so I just sleep and read until school starts again. It was better during the other breaks when I had homework to do. God, I don't know why I'm even telling you this," She said, blushing.

Jeremy noticed that she was especially beautiful when she blushed.

"Look, I don't have anywhere to go either. Since both of us are stuck here, why don't we stay in the same section of the library? Companionship could be good, and we don't know when we will be out of here. Apart from the snow and the alarmed doors, we can't go anywhere at the moment anyways," Jeremy offered, holding his hands out humbly.

The girl regarded him in a guarded manner. Jeremy thought she would turn him down, but at the last moment she smiled. "Why not. I think I've been to hard on you anyways kid. What's your name?" She asked.

Jeremy looked at her, then pocketed his flashlight. "Jeremy," He said.

The girl nodded. "I'm Lisa. Second year, Chem major," She said.

Jeremy nodded, mirroring her. "First year, Engineering major," He said.

She looked at him. "First year? I've seen you in some of my classes, I'm sure," Said Lisa.

Jeremy shrugged. "I guess I'm just a little advanced in a few classes," He said, blushing. He noticed that Lisa was starting to let down her guard.

"Anyways," She chuckled. "I should get some clothes on if we're gonna hang out. I'm, like, half naked here dude."

Jeremy blushed, and turned on his flashlight. He followed her back into one of the rooms, where she had nested herself along with her belongings. She had a large blanket, a suitcase of clothes, and a bag of schoolbooks. A phone and an mp3 player laid side-by-side on her blanket.

"You really have quite the outfit going here," Jeremy said, staring at the wall. He had been instructed to look away while Lisa changed.

Jeremy heard the rustling of clothes, and turned just slightly as Lisa clipped her bra together. She pulled a sweater over her head, and then stepped into some very cozy looking sweatpants. As she began to turn, Jeremy quickly faced the wall again.

"You may look at me," Lisa said, very regally. Jeremy turned.

"You look amazing," He smiled. Lisa blushed.

"What is it with freshies and being so nice. I swear every one of you is like an awkward puppy. Or maybe just all virgins," She winked.

Jeremy's face turned a pained shade of red, and he tried not to look surprised by this. "Oh, yeah, all those virgins don't know anything," He said, trying to puff out his chest and sound like a jock.

Lisa clutched her sides and laughed. "Dude, that was so fake," She said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Her blue eyes pierced him. "Are you a virgin?" She asked pointedly.

Jeremy thought about lying to her. "Yes," He nodded, looking away.

"Hey man don't be embarrassed, we are all that way at one time or another. Some of us longer than others, right?" She punched him in the arm playfully, and Jeremy realized he was beginning to like Lisa.

"Run and get your things man, we'll stay in this room," She told him.

"Together?" Jeremy gulped.

"Yeah, with the both of us in one room there will be more body heat. It's going to be really cold. Do you even have a blanket or anything to sleep in?" She asked.

Jeremy thought about this. "I just have the clothes I brought with me. No blanket or pillows though," He said.

She nodded. Jeremy went to retrieve his things, leaving her alone.

"He's cute," She thought to herself. "I wish there were more nice guys like him, I always end up with such tools. Maybe this kid will give me some fun while we wait in the snow. Two people trapped in a library, the snow raging outside, it is kind of romantic."

Lisa's thoughts were interrupted as Jeremy barged back into the room with his bag and backpack. He laid them down opposite Lisa's things, about as far away as he could get without going through the wall into the next room.

"Hey Jeremy, I don't bite, you can come lay next to me," She giggled.

Jeremy blushed, kicking his bag next to hers. Lisa sat down, her legs crossed.

"Tell me about yourself Jeremy," She said, patting the blanketed spot next to her. Jeremy sat down.

"Why are you still a virgin? College should have taken that from you by now," She giggled, feeling devious.

Jeremy shrugged. "Hasn't felt right with anyone," He said.

"Have you dated anyone while you've been here?" Lisa asked.

Jeremy nodded absently. "Kinda. There have been a few girls at parties, but nothing more than kissing and stuff," He said.

"And stuff?" Lisa cocked her eyebrow.

"Yeah, like, what do they call that, heavy petting," Jeremy blushed.

"Oh, so you've touched some girls tits through her blouse huh," Lisa smiled. Jeremy was surprised at her blunt vulgarity.

"Yeah that's right," He said.

In one smooth motion, Lisa raised her arms over her head, pulling off her sweater as she did so. The fabric left her smooth white skin effortlessly, leaving her in just her bra and sweats. Jeremy's mouth hung open, and he couldn't look away.

"Have you ever seen breasts before?" Lisa asked, her voice sultry.

"N-no, not real like this," He said.

"Just porn right?" She winked at him.

"Y-yeah," Jeremy stuttered, watching the curved tops of her breasts rise and fall as she took a breath.

"Well I think a cute guy like you needs more experience," Lisa said. "And we have plenty of time for me to give that to you."

As she finished this sentence, she undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall off of her breasts. She threw the bra into a pile of clothes, then arched her back and sat straight. Jeremy took in the full view of her breasts, not knowing what to say. They were nice and perky, and seemed very firm. She didn't have any sag, even though Jeremy guessed she was at least a nice C cup. Her areolae were small and very round, and she had nice long nipples.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked.

"I think you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," Jeremy said.

"I'm the only pair of breasts you've ever seen, outside magazines," Lisa winked. "Grab them."

"What?" Jeremy thought he had misheard.

"Grab my breasts dude. Feel them," She said.

Jeremy reached out, not wanting to hurt her or damage the beautiful scene in front of him. He carefully let his right hand fall on her breast, feeling the warm silkiness of it. He grabbed as much as he could in one hand, feeling her nipple harden against his palm. He then placed his left hand on her other breasts, feeling the same thing. He brought his hands away, letting his fingers trace down her beautiful cones, and played with her nipples.

"That feels nice Jeremy," She cooed, watching his reactions. "You have a gifted touch."

"I do?" He asked.

"Yes. Most guys are rough. You seem to have a nice respect for women," She said. "Most nice guys do."

"Most virgins," Jeremy corrected.

Lisa laughed. "Sure, but that won't be you for long," She said.

Lisa stood up, leaving Jeremy's hands dangling in the air. She hooked her fingers into the waist of her sweats, pulling them down and stepping out of them. Now she stood above Jeremy in nothing but her pink panties, which were a little damp. Jeremy watched her, entranced. Lisa slid her pink panties down, exposing her womanhood for him. She had nice sparse and dark pubic hair, shaved into a landing strip above a full-lipped pussy. She was very womanly, the lips of her pussy just barely open and showing a very inviting pink inside. Jeremy couldn't help but think of how perfect she was.

Lisa moved herself up close to Jeremy, so that her pussy was just two inches in front of his face. "What does it smell like?" She asked him.

It was pungent and musky, and smelled of sweet sweat. "Amazing. It smells like flowers and musk," He said.

Lisa nodded. "Explore me," She commanded.

Jeremy nodded as well, needing no further commands. He stared at her pussy for a moment, reveling in how marvelous it was, then reached out with his hand. He parted her pussy lips, which dropped just slightly, and opened her up. He felt her pubic hair, and slid his finger around just the outside of her pussy. He pulled the lips apart with the forefinger and thumb of each of his hands, trying to see as deep into her as he could. Even in the semi-darkness he could see that she was incredibly pink. Jeremy slid one finger into her, feeling how tight she was.

"Mmmm," Lisa cooed, buckling slightly at his touch. "That feels nice."

Jeremy moved his finger in and out, exploring her, touching her. Even on one finger she was very tight, and he had to saw back and forth a little until he got some wiggle room. The more he explored, the more he doubted that she was experienced. At least, all the way. When his finger felt a wall at the back of her pussy, he knew, from what he had read before.

"You are a virgin too," He said, his finger inside of her up to his knuckle.

Lisa had both of her hands resting on Jeremy's shoulders. Her eyes were closed. "What a detective we are. Yes, I'm a virgin too. This is actually the most I've ever experienced from a guy," She said, and moaned.

Jeremy picked up the pace of her fingering. "So why do this with me?" He asked.

Lisa opened her eyes and shrugged. Jeremy touched a very tender feeling place in her pussy and Lisa bucked on his hand, moaning. "I like you Jeremy," She said.

Jeremy smiled, moving his finger in her until she started to cry out. Then her hips began to buck on his hand, and her cries increased, and Jeremy knew that he had just given this beautiful girl an orgasm.

Lisa closed here eyes a moment, then opened them, and smiled.

"You are quite the guy. That was amazing," She said.

"Thank you," Jeremy smiled. He pulled his finger out of her and stared at it.

"Taste," She commanded. Jeremy did as he was told. It was tangy.

"Your turn," She said, and got to her knees.

Lisa unbuckled Jeremy's belt, and undid his jeans. She pulled down his jeans and kept them around his ankles. When she saw his whitey-tighties, she laughed loudly. Jeremy's ears burned, and he moved back a little bit.

"Oh don't be like that," Lisa giggled. "It's just cute it all. And look at this nice tent you have going on."

Jeremy looked down at his crotch, and Lisa pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang forth from it's cage, and Lisa smiled at it.

"Very nice," She said, stroking it. "I have given a hand job before, you know, so hopefully I'm good."

She began to stroke along his shaft, her small hands feeling like velvet to Jeremy. He tipped his head back and closed his eyes for a moment, then returned to his thoughts and watched her work. Lisa's mouth was set, and she seemed determined to make him cum. She pumped faster and faster, moving her hand in a corkscrew pattern, her other hand cupping his balls and squeezing gently. Jeremy felt himself tense up, and knew he wasn't going to last very long, not with this beautiful girl pumping his cock.

"You going to cum for me big boy?" She asked him, winking. Jeremy moaned.

As Lisa felt him clench and his balls vibrate, she swallowed his hardened cock in one gulp. Jeremy came in that moment, too overcome by pleasure. Lisa swallowed as fast as she could, but a few drops of cum ran down the sides of her mouth. She scooped them up with her finger and swallowed them.

"You. Are. Amazing," Jeremy gasped, leaning back on his heels.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12