Pink Panties: The Video Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began kissing his thigh. A dozen times or so and with each kiss my mouth neared his cock that hung there waiting for my red lips. When I was close enough to feel the heat from it on the side of my face and I was just about to stick out my tongue to get the delicious taste of his cock he grabbed my hair and wrenched my head back. He smiled down at me in a way that was both thrilling and intimidating. In that moment I felt small, weak, dominated and I enjoyed it, being put in my place.

He put one leg up on the bed and held his cock against his belly button. His sack hung low and I knew what he wanted. I stuck out my tongue and opened my mouth as far as it would go. He smirked as he lowered his sack onto my tongue so that one nut was at each corner of my mouth and I slowly dragged my tongue over the back side of his testicles.

Yesterday he must have bathed before I came over because today he tasted more like a man. It was much, much better. There was a rich masculine flavor on him and I tried to get as much of the taste as I could by licking his sack clean. He pulled my head back and aimed his cock at my mouth and I spread my lips and stuck my tongue out like a baby bird in a nest starving for a meal. He slid his cock into my mouth and sighed, "Oh, your mouth is so sweet." I knelt and joyfully sucked him, my mouth moving back and forth on his swelling rod.

He pulled away and snapped his fingers and pointed to the bed as if he was sending me to my room. I went over to the bed, slowly but willingly. I got on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. He didn't even need to tell me, I knew who I was and what was going to happen. I was a girl now, his little fuck toy and when I had gotten dressed I had given up the notion that I was anything more than that.

He got onto the bed behind me and lifted the skirt over my hips revealing my ass. He said "Good girl" as he pulled the panties down and I realized why he wanted them on top, so he could get them off without messing with the garter belt and stockings. I had so enjoyed having him in my mouth., I wondered what it would be like to have him in my ass.

He took a tube and squeezed out some lubrication on my hole. I puckered against his finger. For a moment he strummed my hole and it felt great. He then went over to a drawer, pulled out something and brought it back. I tried to get a look

"This is Kate's dildo, a woman's tool. Your going to take it. What do you think? of that?" I turned to look at the dildo, it was purple with a few ridges, and exactly the sort of thing a woman would use. I thought about it for a moment and dropped to my elbows and spread my legs further apart. He laughed out loud and pushed the cute little plastic shaft against my hole. "I've forced guys to dress up a couple times but no one has ever taken to it like you., I swear you're so submissive and pliable, it's amazing".

He gave it a little pressure and it popped in. My eyes shot open mostly in surprise at the feeling but slowly closed as he pressed on. He slowly but steadily pushed it in, giving it a slight twisting as he did. I knew he was doing this to stretch me out and get my hole ready for his cock.

As he started to slide the dildo in and out of me I could feel and enjoyed each ridge of it as it moved though my hole. I never knew how much sensation I could feel down there, or how good it could feel. Soon I was loose and he thrust it in and out easily. I was surprised how quickly I had grown accustomed to the dildo and how quickly I took to liking it.

He stopped after a few minutes and took the dildo out. I remembering feeling empty and I almost asked him to put it back in when I felt one of his hands grip my side. I held my breath as he pressed his cockhead against my hole. Unlike the dildo, it was hot and I liked that, the heat of him.

He pressed harder, I thought I might break with the pressure he was exerting. Just before I was going to cry out my hole opened up for him and he slid in a little. If felt like I would burst, even after being stretched out with the dildo. It hurt but it also felt good, and it was good to know that he was inside me. The pain I felt was a tribute to the size of his cock and the power it held over me.

He would press forward into my ass and wait for me to accept it and grow comfortable with it and the press again, again and again. After an eternity I felt his hips press against the back of my ass cheeks and we both let out a sigh. "Now, you dress like a woman, you suck cock like a woman, you swallow cum even better than a woman and now I'm going to fuck you like a woman." I moaned and whispered to him "Yes, please".

He laughed "Yea, I knew you were a slut the first time I laid eyes on you." And then he began to stroke, slowly and gently at first. I opened myself to him and savored the long slide of him filling me. He gripped my hips and the garter belt firmly letting me know he was in complete control. His domination, his control was wonderful.

He pressed on and when our hips met he would pull my hips back and grind us together as if he was seeking to get every possible millimeter inside me. Somehow it pleased me knowing that I was deep enough, even though his cock was a monster I knew I could take it all.

His slow gentle strokes gave way and he started to ride me hard. As he stroked in his hips would smack against mine and let out a slapping noise. He got increasingly ferocious, eventually making like a jackhammer. I looked back and out of the corner of my eye I could see on his face an expression of pure pleasure. It made me incredibly happy knowing that he was getting off. It felt good for me but his pleasure was the most important thing.

I loved being on my knees and elbows as he solidly drilled into me as much screwing me as tossing my hips back and forth on his cock. He started slowing up a bit but his strokes were as solid as ever. I could tell he was nearing the edge. I just knelt there and did my best to let him have his way with me. I rocked back and forth on my elbows and knees like a good girl as he tugged and pushed at my hips.

As he plunged into me I looked over my shoulder and again saw him smiling with pure pleasure. This really changed me, seeing him enjoy sliding his cock in and out of my ass so much. I wanted him to fuck me more, harder, softer, whatever just as long as he came. I wanted it, wanted him to get off and cum inside me, just like he would cum inside a woman.

A few more times he thrust, this time gently almost sweetly trying to make it last. I know I groaned with the pleasure of it. With a last heave he ground our hips together so hard I thought we might bond permanently and so deep that there wasn't an inch of me that wasn't filled with his cock.

I could feel his cock pumping it's precious fluid into me and heard him sigh with the pleasure of it. Some moments change your life, this was one of those. Being there on my elbows and knees dressed in lingerie, Don's cock buried deep in my hips spurting cum, his hands holding my hips I knew that my life had changed drastically and for the better. I knew that I would need this mix of submission and pleasure every day for the rest of my life.

After he came he rested there panting, I enjoyed knowing that he had just drained his balls inside of me. Slowly he pulled out and ordered me into the shower. I stripped and followed him under the spray and ordered me to wash his body until he was "Clean enough to eat off".

I scrubbed him from head to toe like a servant and knelled and then began sucking him off. Ten minutes before his dick was in my ass and now I was kneeling with my lips wrapped around it, there was no turning back. He held my head and fucked my mouth as I jerked off, I came like I never had in my entire life.

He dried off and I stayed behind and got dressed again. In a drawer there were some more cosmetics and I took a few minutes to put on some eyeliner, some rouge and to make myself even more feminine. There was nothing left of my masculinity now, it had been purged, pressed out by Dons thrusts. I wanted to be feminine and pretty.

He was sitting on the couch and watching TV and without really thinking about it I went into the refrigerator and took him a beer like a good little wife might. "Thanks babe" was his reply and I sat down next to him.

I didn't know what to say, I felt as if it didn't matter what I might say, he had made all the decisions and all I had could do was obey. We watched the TV for a half an hour and then he got up and went to the bedroom. He came back out with a video camera and started hooking it up to the television. I knew what was on the tape, he smiled at me, "What else did you expect?"

It was from a different angle but I saw it all, I watched myself enter the room. I did need some more to wear but it was obvious that I was moving differently, not perfectly but there was no way of mistaking my effeminate gestures. When I came into the room and saw Don's huge cock I touched my cheek in a delicate, limp-wristed way and it surprised me that I gave him a provocative even wanton look.

When he said "kneel" I was quick to my knees, there was no way to hide my eagerness, my enthusiasm. I watched myself licking and tonguing his sack and sucking his cock, I knew I had enjoyed it but on the video I could see myself smiling, overjoyed as I worshiped the cock of a real man, the sort of man that a woman should kneel in front of and suck.

I watched myself crawl onto the bed, how obedient I was, how willing. I could see my own face as he fucked me and I looked incredibly happy, I was smiling, beaming actually. Don was fucking me with his fat cock. and I looked like I had just won the lottery, I was overjoyed.

I was watching and Don put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face to his crotch, the video must have excited him too and his hardening cock greeting my eager lips. I slurped on him and moved to the floor, kneeling, my rightful place.

Behind me I could hear the video, the bed squeaking both Don and I moaning. "It's going to be hot. I'm going to cum in your mouth as I watch myself shoot it in your ass, both holes." It was dirty and raunchy and I slurped and licked and was rewarded with a well timed volley on my tongue, I could hear Don moaning on the tape and in the room with me and it was so amazing I almost fainted, I gulped down his fresh cum with an incredible thirst. He patted the top of my head as I sucked every drop out of him.

After that I kept going to visit him and do his bidding, always dressing up like a woman, sucking him off or bending over so he could fuck me. After a while the tape didn't matter., I did what he wanted because part of me needed to. There were times when he would fuck me especially hard and it would hurt but I would still go back., I enjoyed it. What else could I do? This big beautiful beefy man changed me for the better, he helped me become a woman

A few weeks later I broke things off with Julie and quit my job and moved in with Don. He got a local job and I became his "slutwife" as he called me, doing all the things a good little wife would do like making him dinner and then, of course, doing all the things a good little slut would do. I'm quick to drop to my knees if he indicates he wants me to suck and I'm quick to peel off my panties if he wants to fuck me. My legs are always shaved, my hair is growing out, soon I'll be able to style it like a picture out of Cosmo or Vogue, I'm getting so much better at putting on make up and matching clothes for an outfit and of cooking Don breakfast and dinner.

Don opened me up to the idea of dominance and submission, of being a woman to his manhood and I found that I am truly happy, more than I could have imagined. He assures me that in a bit he'll start bringing his friends over he'll say "Don't worry you'll like them. They all like to fuck sluts". I imagine being bent over a chair, my legs spread as wide as they can go and men lining up to take their turn driving their hot cocks into my hole and pumping me full of cum. When he talks about this it makes me so happy that I kiss him and tell him I love him.

The life I left behind? I don't miss it., How could I? I have everything I ever wanted I just didn't know it. I had access to a big, fat cock and a strong pair of hands to press down on the back of my neck. I swoon when he fucks me, shoots his cum into me, calls me his 'darling fuck toy'. I have a closet full of feminine clothes and Don is constantly buying and ordering me things to wear for him. It was all I ever really wanted and all I needed to be blissfully happy, deep down inside I'm a panty wearing sissy and I'm eternally happy and grateful that Don, the man I love more than anything in the whole world, took the time to teach it to me by treating me like the slut I am.

12