Pink Pat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

As great as it felt to me, it must have been even better for Pat. "Give it to me, George," she urged. "Stick that big dick all the way into my ass."

That was exactly what I wanted to do more than anything, but in increments, as I had been doing. My cock was far enough inside that I no longer needed to guide it, so I wiped off my hands and placed them on Pink Pat's lovely freckle-covered hips. Her skin was soft there, and felt good, but nowhere near as good as my cock felt from what the muscles in her ass were doing to me. Just as some women train their pussies to squeeze and release whatever is plunged into them, Pat's ass was massaging my cock and sending waves of pleasure all throughout my body.

Over and over, I plowed my cock deeper into her, pulling back on her hips for better leverage, until I could feel my pubic hair tickling the soft insides of her cheeks. We lay like that for a few minutes, both of us reveling in the waves of pleasure rolling through our bodies, until Pat turned her head and spoke to me.

"I really love that, George. But let me get on my knees so I can fuck back to meet you."

That seemed like a good idea, so I agreed and, with my cock buried in her, Pat started using her hands to push herself up. I helped by pulling up on her hips and, when we were in the new position, she was kneeling before me with her face nestled in her pillow, which she held in both arms. Her ass was raised up high for me, and she bowed her back, giving my cock a perfect target. Very slowly, I drew back, paused for a few seconds and, equally slowly, drove it all the way back into her. Pink Pat felt her ass being crammed full, moaned blissfully and thrust back to meet me.

We continued like that for a long time, using slow, deep strokes, every one of them ending with our bodies jammed close together. The Aqualube had fully liquefied and was working perfectly. There was no friction, just the feeling of shoving my cock in and out of a soft, tight hole where it was being cleverly massaged. With every stroke in or out, waves of pleasure swept through my body, and I could feel my climax building.

My partner was having a similar reaction. Pat's body was swaying from side to side in front of me and her hips were swiveling again, thrusting her knees into the mattress as she matched the pace of my cock plunging in and out of her ass. She was moaning and whimpering, almost sobbing, from what I knew was excruciating pleasure. She was also close to her orgasm, and knew what it would take to reach it.

"Play with my clit," she begged. "Make me really cum!"

Once again, with my cock buried all the way in her ass, I reached around Pat's hip to where her pussy was gushing fresh juices. This time I wiped most of it off and licked it from my hand, relishing the flavor again, until I knew I had most of the nectar. After finishing my delicious snack, I found her clit, which was fully out from under its hood again, and pinched it gently between two folds of her inner lips. When I had a secure grip between my thumb and index finger, I started stroking her and resumed driving my cock in and out of her ass at the same tempo.

"Yes! Yes, like that," Pat enthused, and she matched the pace I was setting.

I continued at that speed until she interrupted her loud expressions of joy to tell me to start fucking her faster. I knew Pink Pat was only seconds away from cumming, and I knew it wasn't going to take me much longer than that. After shifting my weight slightly, I started plunging my cock harder and faster and just as deeply into her ass, while my hand continued to fondle her clit.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with the strong plunges of my cock. "Yes! Oh, god!" she cried out as she started cumming.

Her movements became even wilder, with her head and upper body tossing up and down and her hips swaying to and fro. Wanting to keep her upright and in front of me, I removed my hand from her pussy and held on to her hips while I kept pounding my cock into her ass. This time, when Pat climaxed, she uttered an ecstatic but incoherent shout as all her muscles clenched and she rammed her ass back at me for a final time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed and started to fall forward, but I kept her upright and continued ramming my cock in and out of her tight pink hole.

After less than a minute, my own climax exploded, welling up from my body to concentrate in my groin before erupting outward. I ejaculated a big load of cum into my condom, but kept fucking the delightful pink hole that had given me so much pleasure and received so much from me. Before I was through cumming, I ejaculated twice more. Pink Pat still wanted to fall forward, so I let her, and stayed with her body until she was sprawled on the bed with me on top of her, my cock still buried in her ass.

We lay in a happy pile for a long time, while my cock softened and slipped out of her. I got to my knees and lay back down beside her, and Pat turned to face me, a happy grin on her face.

"That was terrific, George. All my pink places thank you."

"Tell your pink places I was happy to be of service, and hope to do more of the same when the need arises."

We lay on her bed, smiling and telling each other how great it had been, until I got up, disposed of the condom in the toilet and put my clothes back on. Pat was wearing her bathrobe again when we kissed goodbye at the door, and we both knew there would be other meetings between me and her truly delightful pink places.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Pink Pat and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12