Pink Ribbon Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman teases man mercilessly.
1.3k words
4.71
19.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final sharp nip, she buried her face in his stomach, her clit finally exploding from the sensations of being teased upon his shin while her mouth teased him.. her mind her undoing as she exploded again, her already dripping pussy, turning into a fountain, so in want of him was she.

Her dream man, who always had so much control over her .. captive. Tied in front of her, at her mercy. In her house. She had the whole weekend to make him hers, mind and body, and she intended to do so in the most creative way possible, to ensure he would beg to be hers and hers alone.

Winking up at him with an arrogant and sensual expression, shaking lightly from her recent orgasm, looking incredibly beautiful in the dim light of the room, she laid on her back, giving him a fantastic view of what her fingers were beginning to do on her pussy, dancing across her clit, drawing the flowing cum around her entire pussy. Moaning with ecstasy, the sensation of his eyes burning a hole into her filling her with even more fire. She sensed his struggle against his bonds, but she was too enthralled in what she was doing to pay any note. She knew she had aroused him to an almost uncontrollable state, controlled only by the bonds she placed upon him and tied. He was at her whim. She shattered, hips rising off the floor in a timeless invitation, her heady scent rising to his nostrils.

He was animalistic in his need; if he did not get to sink his cock into that slick wet magnet that she so luxuriously caressed, he would tear the wall down to get to her. He worked furiously at his bonds, testing, straining, pulling, working hard to get loose. His eyes followed her as she rose and slid across the room, and began rummaging through a drawer. His eyes narrowed, wild with his lust, out of his mind and beyond control. When he got loose, he would give her the fucking she so richly deserved. He would slam her so hard, his come would come out her nose, he vowed silently. His tongue managed to break loose the gag she had placed in his mouth, but his hands still had made no progress in their freedom.

He licked his lips as she drew closer, and she smiled with the certain power of a woman who knows she has the upper hand. Rage seethed within him as he saw the arrogant expression take over her features, his voice silky, "untie me, wench, or you will regret it."

A shiver coursed through her at his words, but she knew this man well enough to know she was in no danger, other than to feel earth-shaking pleasure at his hands... though she had a feeling that were he to get loose, she wouldn't be riding any horses the next week. Still, she had to try this, she had to make her effort to keep him wanting her, for as long as she wanted him. No more of his gallivanting around, chasing several women at once, he was hers, and she was going to prove it.

Dropping to her knees before him, in a deceptively submissive pose, she looked up at him through lowered eyelashes, raking her nails down the front of his thighs, and up the back, smearing his ass with lube he had not noticed in her hands.

He moaned as she leaned forward and took his cock fully into his mouth, and tensed, nearly losing his seed right then. Get control of yourself man! He warned himself, Fuck! He could not believe how on the edge he was .. him! The master of self-control. Women did not control his desires, he controlled theirs! Anger lit his eyes again, which immediately turned to sensual passion as she caressed his asshole, while taking his cock deep in her throat, turning her head this way and that as she deep throated him.

His hips bucking instinctively into her mouth, she drove her finger deep in his ass, and caressed his prostate while her head began to bob on his dick, in and out .. in and out .. her glorious red hair tickling his thighs, the feeling deep in his ass driving him beyond wild as he shouted and moaned. Right as he felt he was finally going to get to drench her throat with his seed, she withdrew her finger from his ass, pulled her mouth back on his cock, until her tongue just barely teased the tip of it, watching him through heavily lidded eyes.

She removed his pink ribbon, and replaced it with her mouth on his balls, as she drew them down and away from his body, calming him somewhat, yet at the same time, inciting his passion and wild animal need even further. While he was distracted and demanding loudly in no uncertain of what she should do to him, and how it would feel to her... she suddenly plunged some hard plastic beads into his ass.

Taking his cock lightly into her mouth, sucking harder on his cock with the entrance of every bead, she finally stopped when she felt he was sufficiently filled with this new foreign contraption. He squirmed, unsure if he liked this new feeling, but remembering the feeling of her finger on his prostate, he didn't complain, just demanded she suck him harder, faster, pressing his hips into her mouth, squirming harder in his bonds, wanting only to grab her hair and slam her face down hard into his groin, and fuck her face.

Still, she eluded him, but finally increased the rhythm and tempo and ferocity of her lips on his cock... her lips tight around his, mouth superbly wet and hot.. one hand on his balls, caressing them gently, her mouth working the magic upon his cock that he had come to know only she could work. The fingers holding the anal beads in his ass gently tugging and pulling at them- not really moving them, but not letting him forget they were there - until finally, he reached the point of no return.

With a triumphant shout, he groaned his pleasure as he slammed his hips against her face as hard as he could, fucking her mouth and started to release the flood of cum. Just as he started to spasm, she ripped the beads out of his ass, causing him the most intense sensation he had ever felt in his life, the cum shooting out of him with a power he didn't know was possible. Painful in its intensity, his mind a volley of sensation and mindless cravings, he screamed at her to never stop. Her hands pressed into his ass cheeks, hard, pulling his cock into her throat as deep and as hard as it could go, swallowing every last drop, and sucking and nursing at it for more - unable to get enough.

His knees wobbled as the spasms stopped, weak and out of his mind with the aftermath of the sensations, Lizzie realized that he was on the verge of passing out, and quickly stood up to release his bonds. He dropped to the floor beside her, and she dove back down to his groin, unable to stand not having his cock in her mouth for even a moment, gently laving and cleaning his cock and balls off with her tongue, enjoying the sight of his cocks dancing to her whim, and incredibly, never going completely soft.

As he caught his breath, he slid his fingers through her hair, smiling slowly as he watched her work on him with exquisite restraint, and espied the pink ribbon lying on the floor. He reached for it slowly, so as to not distract her, and with it in hand, he pulled her up to his head, and kissed her deeply. Caressing her neck, the kiss as passionate as a kiss could be, he slowly slid his hands down to her ass, and rolled her over onto her back, knowing he had her now, unable to wait to put her torturous pink ribbon to use .....

To be continued...