Pink Slip

Story Info
An unforgettable last day on the job.
4.1k words
4.21
82.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony had his eyes on the clock in the bottom right corner of his computer. He had waited all week for that clock to read 5:00 pm on Friday, just like he does every week. And he was less than an hour from reaching that weekly milestone. This week had been especially brutal for him. His nagging boss Karen had been riding his ass even harder than usual, and he desperately needed the weekend to come, even though it only meant recharging for two days and coming back to do it all over again.

Ever since the ugly divorce Anthony has felt that he is stuck in this job he can no longer stand. He needs this job because he's just scraping by, but has no motivation to look for a better one since any additional income he makes will just get taken away in child support payments. Lately he's been in a constantly foul mood. Bitter, angry, unmotivated and desperate. Which is not a great recipe for meeting women, so he hasn't been laid in over six months, which doesn't help his mood.

The job itself isn't too bad. He knows what he's doing and does it pretty well, but all of the outside problems have taken their toll on him. Plus the fact that his boss is very demanding and pushy and places a ton of added stress and pressure on him. It's year end time and the accounting department is under heavy deadline pressure, which have clearly gotten to Karen. She's never been the friendliest person, as she runs a tight ship and is very demanding, but year end turns her from bitchy to satanic. It's too bad, because she's a fairly attractive woman for someone who dresses as professional as her. She's a tall, slender red head in her early 40's. Her body is concealed under heavy pants and skirts and business jackets, but she's at least slender and athletic looking. Of course, all of this is easily overlooked due to her personality.

Anthony has managed to work under Karen for two years, six overall with the company, without having any major problems with her. But the problems from his personal life along with the stress from work are pushing him to his limits. In the last few weeks he's had a couple of run-in's with Karen and he's not been shy to show Karen his lack of motivation for the job. He's been less productive and very surly towards Karen and the rest of his co-workers.

But all he could think about was 5:00 pm. Only 20 more minutes. As his mind wandered off to his first order at the bar, his phone rang. It was Karen's name on the screen. With his mind in weekend mode, the last thing he wanted to do was deal with her bullshit, so he ignored the call. Anthony was done for the week and began wasting the last minutes of the week on the internet. As he was deciding which article looked most interesting on espn.com, he was startled by a firm "Anthony!" As he clumsily tried to close the web browser he glanced up and saw Karen glaring at him. "Karen, how can I help you?" stuttered Anthony.

After a quiet pause, Karen demanded "I just called you, why didn't you pick up?"

"I was on the other line" Anthony fired back, his jaw tightening as his blood quickly boiled.

Karen glared at him and said in a sarcastic tone "What, where you on the phone with your wife?"

Anthony snapped at her "What the hell do you want Karen?" He had just crossed the line, and he knew it, but at this point didn't give a fuck. He looked at her defiantly. Her face blushing with anger, she ordered him into her office and marched off.

After composing himself for a few minutes, Anthony made the long walk to Karen's office. It was isolated from the rest of the staff, down the hall and around a corner. Two walls were visible from the outside. One was a glass wall which always had the blinds closed. The other was the entrance to the office. Anthony entered the open door and Karen immediately barked "Shut the door please." Anthony looked into her eyes as he tossed the door shut behind him. The other two walls had a great view of the city. Those had curtains, which were open, letting in the last rays of sunshine for the day. From her office you could see the smoking deck where Anthony let out plenty of steam, especially recently.

"Have a seat, Anthony" is what snapped him out of admiring the large office and the view. His eyes jolted over to Karen. She had taken a seat behind her desk. Looking stiff and formal and serious like always in her knee-length skirt, panty hose, closed toe heels, button down shirt and jacket. He walked over and sat down, all the while looking at her angrily. "I don't know what your problem is Anthony, but you do not disrespect me, especially in public. Your attitude and work habits have been terrible lately and I have no choice but to give you a written warning. One more and you're fired." She slammed a sheet of paper on the desk.

"What's this?" he asked incredulously.

"It's a written reprimand" she replied. "Read it over and sign it and you can go."

Anthony defiantly stated, "What if I don't want to sign this."

Karen answered, "If you refuse then you can gather your belongings and never come back".

"That's bullshit!" he angrily said in a loud voice. She stood up, trying to impose her authority, and glared at him.

"If it's bullshit, then leave" she said, challenging him. Anthony stood up and leaned forward. They were now a foot apart, face to face.

He slowly and firmly said "Fuck you Karen, I quit." He then crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it at her face.

Her instant reaction was to slap him, which she did. Her open right hand slammed violently against his left cheek. A sharp slapping sound filled the air, and his cheek turned red from the impact. His instant reaction was to reach his arm across the desk and grab her. His left hand gripped the top front of her button down shirt. Four fingers on the inside of the shirt, while his thumb pressed against the outside. She jerked back. He reacted by pulling her towards him. They both did so with force. They struggled for a few seconds and then she jerked back once more with all her might. Her buttons flew off from the top of her shirt down to just above her belly button. The shirt flung open revealing a very snug fitting white bra, lots of lightly tanned skin, and a surprisingly full looking chest, most of which was crammed into that bra.

"You asshole!" she yelled, "Get the fuck out of my office." Anthony was still filled with rage. His heart pounded in his chest and his legs slightly trembled. There was stillness in the air as they both looked at each other, trying to compose themselves. Anthony's mind quickly recapped all that had just occurred in the last few minutes. He had lost his cool, lost his job, and attacked his boss. What was he going to do now without a job. How was he going to land another good job with what he just said and did to his boss. This seemed to be the culmination to a surreal last few months. He felt desperate. He felt as though his life had just ended.

His eyes wandered to Karen's smooth looking, lightly tanned skin. He followed the curves of her bra. Her eyes followed his and she quickly closed her shirt and held it closed. "Leave now you pervert" she ordered.

He walked towards her slowly. His eyes focused on hers. He had lost everything and had nothing left to lose that would deter him from anything. He wanted revenge. He wanted someone to pay for all of his suffering. And his sexual needs were in desperate need of being fulfilled.

She stood her ground, portraying the authority figure that she was. "Get away from me" she ordered. He ignored her and walked right up to her, behind her desk. He pulled off her jacket with one violent tug. Her arms flung to her sides. Her shirt opening back up. She showed no fear, and delivered and strong right hand punch to his jaw. His jaw popped as his head swung towards his right shoulder. She followed that up by grabbing his shoulders and driving her knee up towards his groin. He reacted quickly by turning to his right and taking the knee on his left thigh.

With his thigh stinging sharply, Anthony reached under Karen's arms, turned and tossed her onto her desk. Her torso landed flat on the desk, facing up. He angrily stood over her and pushed her neck down against the desk as he reached under her skirt and grabbed a hold of the waistband of her panties and panty hose together. While she punched at his abdomen, he tugged the panties and panty hose down below her knees. Karen showed no fear and lots of fight, and her punches were hurting Anthony.

He countered by squeezing her neck tightly. Her eyes instantly widened and her face began to redden. Her hands gripped his left forearm and tried to pry it away from her neck. For the first time he saw fear in her eyes. She wasn't afraid of him or afraid of a fight, but she was afraid of dying. He smirked as he watched her display some emotion. He was pleased that all of the fear and desperation he had experienced was now being experienced by someone else at his expense.

He reached under her skirt and laid his hand over her hairy mound. Her pussy flesh was cold. He ran his fingers over her vagina lips and glanced at her. Her expression turned to anger. There was some fight left in her. She began flailing her arms and her legs, trying to fight herself free. He squeezed her neck tighter. She stopped fighting. She moved her lips and tried speaking, but there was not enough air in her lungs to force out any words. She shook her head and widened her eyes. She was pleading.

He rubbed her lips more firmly. "Fight me and I'll kill you. Don't fight me and I'll let you breathe" he said to Karen. He released his grip slightly as she was finally able to take deep breaths.

"Burn in hell motherfucker" were the first words out of her mouth once she caught her breath. She glared defiantly into his eyes. "What, do you expect me to cry to you, to beg you not to hurt me. You want me to humble myself to you? Do you want me to whine and plead for mercy? Fuck you! I won't give you the pleasure, asshole. You don't intimidate me. I'm not fighting you because I don't want to die. But you're not gonna see me cower and cry."

His face clenched in anger, he jammed two fingers into her pussy hole. She let out a low closed mouth grunt. They glared hatefully into each other's eyes as he began sliding his fingers in and out of her. Her face unchanged as he pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of her pussy. He looked for a reaction, but there was none.

He added a third finger inside her vaginal cavity and pumped deeper and rougher. Her lips twitched as she grunted a little louder. He smiled at her. "Never had three in you, have you" he taunted her.

"What, is three inches all you have" she taunted back. He pumped his fingers faster and harder. She let out another muted grunt as her body began to react against her will.

Anthony could feel heat coming from inside of her, and his fingers were now being aided by the juices secreting from inside her cunt. He smiled again. "I see you're starting to like this" he said.

"You don't even know how to arouse a woman, you fag" was her comeback. He could feel the flesh all around her pussy area swell with blood, which meant she was more sensitive in those areas now. He stopped pumping her full of fingers and began massaging her pussy walls and her cunt lips. Her face showed no reaction, but her pelvic area began to twitch every few seconds. He then raised his thumb towards her clit as he continued massaging. Karen's clit wasn't hard to find as it had swelled up. Anthony rubbed his thumb over her clit firmly while they both continued staring at each other. She fought showing a reaction, but he could see her eyes relaxing and getting smaller and glossy. He rubbed her clit more firmly. She tried to reach down towards his hand, but he quickly tightened his grip around her neck, impeding her.

"Just beg me to stop and I might actually do it" he said to her as he could feel her pussy reacting favorably to his touching.

"Fuck you" she shot back. He turned all of his attention to her clit and rubbed it faster with as many fingers as he could. Her legs began to struggle and her pussy began twitching as she tried to fight off her body's natural reaction. Her face continued to show defiance, but the rest of her body couldn't. She opened her mouth and let out low moans against her will. He smiled wide as he jammed two fingers back into her now wet cunt hole and pumped them furiously while grinding his palm against her clit.

Her face turned red as her body tightened and quivered, and her vagina began spasming quickly. She dug her fingernails into his forearm as she yelped out "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh." Her face remained clenched and her eyes strong, but her body had clearly enjoyed the attention Anthony had paid to her pussy.

Anthony laughed at her with satisfaction. "Enjoyed it after all, I see" he said. The only response she had was to spit towards him, which missed him. He kept his hand on her neck as he struggled with his left hand to undo his pants.

She taunted him by saying "What are you wasting your time for, you already put in me the biggest part of your body."

He finally succeeded in getting his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He folded her skirt up to her waist. He pulled her into a seated position by her neck and leaned his torso back. "Ready for this?" he asked. She curiously glanced down and her eyes froze and widened as she saw his fully erect 9" cock. "I know you like what you see, bitch. You might as well enjoy it." he said mockingly.

"60 seconds is hardly enough time to please a woman, homo" she shot back. All the while studying his thick, erect cock.

He used his feet to pull off her panties and 'hose over her heels by stomping down on them. He kept light pressure on her neck while moving the other hand to the small of her back. He slid her forward until her now soaked hole was off the desk. He budged forward, then in one motion flung his hips and ass forward, forcing his aching cock into her exposed cunt.

She moaned, mouth open this time. The heat from inside her felt like fire on his cock. He thrust once more and filled her surprisingly tight hole with his throbbing meat. He looked up at her and saw her glaring right into his eyes fiercely. Her jaw clenched. She still looked defiant, but said nothing. He paused. He was expecting her to continue her tough talk. He looked into her eyes. Silence.

He looked down, almost to make sure he really was inside of Karen. He slid the hand from behind her to her waist, keeping her steady. He broke the silence by grunting as he slid his now glistening cock half way out and then plunging it back in. He did it again and again. Her wet pussy provided more than enough lubrication. And the tightness of her cavity firmly massaged his deprived cock with each motion. He thrust faster. Grunting every few seconds. His eyes admiring his work as his cock tingled of satisfaction.

As he continued to pump his cock in and out of Karen, her right hand reached up and wrapped itself around his left forearm. Her left hand was pressed down into the desk. He looked up at her face, as he had almost forgot about her while enjoying the view of his cock finally penetrating a pussy. He slowed his thrusts and expected Karen to continue her beratement of him.

He looked up, in his head already visualizing her cold stare, her clenched jaw and her puckered lips. Instead her lips were slightly parted, her head tilted down and her eyes focused on his shaft, which slid out of her cunt and then back in repeatedly. Without moving a muscle, she whispered "Don't slow down."

Her words sent shivers all over his body. His eyes stared at her face in disbelief. She didn't flinch. He felt as if his cock grew another few inches, and then proceeded slam his pole into Karen more intensely. Karen closed her eyes, inhaled deeply, and exhaled slow and long. Her whole body seemed to relax. His eyes still focused on her face. She looked into his eyes. Her skin slightly flush, causing her red hair to stand out even more. Her face soft. He saw her like never before. Like a woman.

She dug her fingernails into his forearm and rocked back and forth on her ass, grinding her tight cavity over his filling meat. His thighs thrust harder. His cock pumping deeper and harder into her hole. Karen moaned softly and constantly. Her hips pumping down as his pumped up.

Her left hand reached up and around his neck. Her hand grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him close. His left hand still on her neck, his right arm reached around her back and pulled her close to him. Their bodies inches apart. Karen opened her legs wide and slid down, her cunt impaling itself on his satisfying cock. Her ass more than half off the desk, touching just enough to keep her balanced. Her cunt was his for the taking.

They lustfully stared at each other, almost in disbelief, as he began to fuck her faster and harder. She moaned in a soft, deep tone over and over as Anthony slammed her cunt full of cock. Other than her moans and his increasingly heavier breathing, they were silent. As if they were both afraid of ruining this moment.

They both stared into the other's eyes, deeply, as if staring into space. Without skipping a beat, Anthony finally removed his left hand from Karen's neck. He slid them both between her firm ass and the desk, burying his fingers into her flesh. He pulled her off the desk. She instinctively threw her legs around his hamstrings, her heels crossing and resting on the back of his knees. She dug her hands into his shoulders and moved her weight there. She used that leverage to slide along his large, satisfying cock as he matched her rhythm.

She pulled her chest just far enough from his to enable her to look down and enjoy the view of her underused cunt being filled for pleasure. Her moans got louder as the visual obviously aroused her even more. Her moans further aroused Anthony, who grunted as he increased the force of his thrusts, now drilling his swollen head into the deepest part of Karen's insides.

"Fuck me harder!" Karen demanded, finally breaking the tense silence. Anthony whipped her around and drove her into the glass wall behind her desk. Karen shifted her bodyweight back into the wall as Anthony held her up by the top of her hamstrings. He opened her legs wider and rammed his cock furiously into her vulnerable hole. "Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeesssss!" yelled Karen. Her voice echoing throughout the room. "Give. It. To. Me." she whined while locking her eyes on the action.

He looked up at her. "Enjoying the pounding?"

"Ooohhh yes baby. Give me more!"

"Enjoying my cock?"

"Yes! I want all of your huge cock, baby!"

"Beg for it."

"Please give it to me."

"You can do better than that, you cock hungry slut."

"Fuck my cunt hard motherfucker!"

Her words sent shivers through his body and he proceeded to mercilessly pound Karen's cunt over and over, releasing all of his anger and frustration in the process.

Karen's moans turned into full blown squeals that filled the room. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. Her body leaning back against the wall and going limp as it tossed around from the force of Anthony's thrusts.

"Take it all slut. Enjoy this pounding."

Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she began to shiver. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ... I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!" she squeeled. Her body shaking as her squeals echoed through the room. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Her cunt exploding in ecstasy, contracting over and over on his still thrusting pole as her juices gushed all over it. She finished and her body went limp again as she struggled to catch her breath.

Anthony pulled Karen away from the wall and fell into her wide, comfortable chair, his soaked cock still inside her. Her heels touched the floor as he gripped her waist tightly and slid her along his throbbing meat pole. He thrust his hips as he guided her up and down his cock. She leaned back and threw her head back. Exhaling deeply she moaned, "Oh baby, fuck me till you explode."

12