Pinkpop Story

Story Info
Young seduces old at a rock festival.
3.1k words
4.28
26.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinkpop is a rock festival that attracts young and old. People have been going for over 25 consecutive years, or are new young first-timers, giggling with their friends. I'm 54 and its my 21st edition. I remember seeing U2 live on Pinkpop in the eighties, but most of all I remember last year.

It was a sunny weekend, great bands, good atmosphere, enough beer, and loads of short skirts to look at. Sitting with two of my lads a bunch of giggling girls were sitting further on, at times watching us and giggling some more. I pretend to sleep, cap over my eyes, but watch the little redhead among them, maybe 18 or 19 year old. My mind wandered until I got a nudge that we had to move if we wanted to make it too the front during the next band.

Its always pushing and shoving but we secured ourselves a few good spots, and the waiting started. At the first sign the crowd started to yell and a wave of people started pushing forward, splitting me and my lads up, pushing me onward. The music started and instead of pushing the crowd started jumping, which I joined in. At that moment I noticed the little redhead in front of me, clapping to the music and winking at me. I pushed and shoved until I was pressed against her by the crowd, her back and bum pressing against me. Since she wasn't really able to jump and down on the music, being pressed by all the people around her, she slowly started to move her body to the beat of the music. Her butt gliding up and down over my crotch, she must have been aware from the start what she was doing to me, cause there was no way for me to hide my growing cock in my pants.

Quickly my attention was pulled away from the music and all the others standing around me, and all I could focus on was the amazing cute little redhead standing in front of me, making my thoughts run wild through my head. How I wished I could pick her up out of the crowd and take her to my little tent, or even better, to a more quiet place. Finally I dared to lower my hands and put them on her hips, making them move along with her movements, to finally pull her butt even harder on my, by then, very hard sex. And she didn't resist, still behaving like nothing was happening so her friends around her wouldn't notice.

The music was passing over me without me even noticing it, all I could do was stare over her full red hair to the stage, my eyes not focusing. I could feel her move, pressing against me, very effectively and purposefully over my hard bulge. My fingers grasped her hips in a firm grip, pressing harder as I felt my lust rise, trying to keep it under control, fearing and realising the thought "I can't ruin my jeans in the middle of this crowd.", but the red head girl flashed a very quick smile behind her, right in my face, as if she could read my thoughts and somehow managed to increase the pressure and rhythm against me. I grinded my teeth, closed my eyes, almost praying, to prevent my climax right here and right now, but failing, I shuddered and felt my orgasms go through me, making my hair stand on end, a hot wet flow created in my shorts and jeans "Damn!!" but also "Omg!!!" went through my mind. I felt her press against me but standing still now, as if waiting. Her cheeks were red flushed, I wondered if she came as well. The last song ended and the pressure of crowd went down, she turned around and acted clumsily spilling what was left of her drink, after the jumping around, right over my jeans, hiding the dark wet spot that was already present and then she winked to me, walking past back to her friends, but as she passed I noticed her green wrist band, indicating she was on the same camping field as I was. Acting annoyed about the cola I turned back to my friends, my thoughts with the red head girl and tonight.

I found my friends back at our meeting point, at the beer tent where we always got served by that awesome blond who gave us always double portions. My friends made fun of my wet pants, joking around about wet spots, they should have known how close they were to the truth. In the end, I left them to go back to the camping spot, since the next band didn't really interested me and I was fearing that the dried up spot wouldn't really give me a comfortable feeling for the rest of the day. Slowly I zigzagged through the crowd while the young girl kept spooking through my head, fantasising about how I would try to find her tent in the night and how she would react if I suddenly would step inside it and of course hoping she would be like everything I hoped for. When I arrived finally back at the camping field, I luckily found the way back my little tent quickly, just big enough for a grown up man like myself. I didn't like to share my tent with one of my mates, I liked my rest and peace during the night, as far as that's possible at those camping festivals, where no one seems to sleep ever! Quickly I pulled of my clothes and give myself a little wash with the bit of water I kept in a bottle. Looking down at my shrunken cock I grinned to myself, thinking how on earth it's possible that a young vivid thing like that is still attracted to an old bastard like myself, even if my looks, even if I say it myself, were still quite good, not having a beer belly like most of my friends and all that kind of stuff. When I held my breath I even have a quite stunning figure, and as I did so to prove myself of my right, I heard the zipper of my tent being pulled up suddenly.

Startled, I looked up, sitting on the floor, head bent because of the low ceiling in my tent, just wearing a shirt and socks, the water bottle still in my hand. Instinctively I grabbed for something to cover me, seeing the zipper open, and the girl looking in, first grinning, then a short moment of surprise, then laughing, she was on hands and knees before the opening. I stared at her, realised she could still see my shrunken cock, but as she started laughing, any thought of covering it disappears from my mind and I grinned back at her a bit sheepishly.

"I followed you." she explained, "My tents over there, in the corner, but I share it with my friends." Her eyes flickered to my jeans, lying in a corner, and that smile was on her face again.

I still hadn't said a word, not sure what to say. "That one is ruined for now." is all I could utter after which she laughed again. Then I continued "I'd love to invite you in, but it is a bit cramped here."

She sat down outside, fiddling with her sneakers, saying "That's OK, we have been in tighter spots before, well one spot actually." Freed from her shoes she crawled in on hand and feet.

For a moment all I could do was stare, stare at that young cute thing that crawled into my tiny tent and was sitting immediately very close to me, her hands on my thighs while she was smiling right into my face, her lips very close to mine. "Oh my god, what is happening to me?" I was thinking, thinking how on earth it was possible that an old guy like myself had been able to draw the attention of this little elf. Quickly she pressed her lips onto mine and we got lost into a passionate kiss while I started to open her very tight blouse, button by button, until I could glide my hand into it to stroke her little perty breasts not covered by any kind of bra. Her nipples reacted immediately on my touch and became so hard, I almost ripped her blouse totally open, put my hands under her butt, and raised herself up on me, until her breasts were right in front of my mouth so I could suck them. She screamed it out of surprise, both in horror, cause if I remember well, I was so hungry for her I must have sucked them really hard, but also in pleasure. While keeping her up my fingers had find their way underneath her tiny skirt and were touching her panties, panties that became very wet very quickly.

The initiative she showed following me she lost the moment my fingers touched her wetness, her arms wrapped around she started to moan, breathing in my neck. Every move my fingers made against her, was amplified through her moans and intakes of breath by my ear. My fingers followed her panties, up her crack and back down, so soft her skin felt to my rough fingers, sliding aside her already soaking panties, my fingers were free to touch her open lips, hot and slippery to the touch now. I nibbled her ear, breathing almost as deep as she, stroking her cunt, making her moan and give little yells of pleasure in my ear. Her hips started to sway and rock in my grip and I tried to hold her up and stroke her wet lips, but felt her slipping down a bit, her rocking hips rubbing over the tip of my hard cock. "Omg!" I moaned, "Not yet, you little sexy thing." I thought as my fingers keep pleasing her, lifting her up a bit before lust overtook me. Her body clinging to mine, arms wrapped tightly around my neck, she rode on my fingers, and I could feel her going faster and faster.

The moment I felt her inner muscles pulse around my fingers, I pulled her off and started to stroke her soaking pussy very lightly while her body shivered underneath my touch. "Don't yet come." I whispered in her ears while I glided her wet cunt onto my hard upright manhood. I had to bite my lips not to explode immediately into her tight sex, her inner walls were closing my cock so nicely in, it felt like heaven. While she let out some hard moans, she pulled her head back and my tongue glided over her chest to her neck, over and over again, my hands on her hips and guiding her up and down over my cock. I knew we weren't going to be able to get on with this very long and quickly she started to move herself faster and faster again and I felt my cock growing even harder into her wet hot sex.

Groaning hard, feeling her muscles milk me, grinding and squeezing hard, I felt myself losing control, driving my cock into her faster. Her fingernails scratched my back and she was moaning loud and hoarse, hardly able to keep up her breathing. My hands clawed her hips and ass, and moved fast, up and down, thrusting and pumping, I heard her scream, and simultaneously contracted her pelvis hard like a squeezing ring around my cock. Grunting, whispering "Fuuuuuck!" I exploded into her tight pussy, felt her hips twist and grind, her body trembling against me, accepting wave after wave of her orgasm and of my cum. My arms wrapped around her, I held her on my slowly shrinking manhood, catching my breath, and felt how she rested her head on my shoulder, breathing deep.

Gently I stroked her curly hair, still panting softly and I whispered in her ear "You're so fucking amazing. I would love to keep you in here." and a happy sigh escaped from her lips. Slowly I took her head between my hands and looked straight into her wonderful eyes "But off you go now, go back to your friends before they miss you." and seeing her pouty mouth I chuckled quickly "And you come back to me whenever you feel like it."

She nodded heavily back, saying quite loud "I will." and she did. She never was far away from me, the whole festival I had her in my eyes, teasing the hell out of me, dancing around in her short skirt or bikini. My friends quickly noticed my interest in her, and had a laugh with me, but I didn't care about it, what the hell did they know! They didn't know about the amazing hours I spent afterwards with her in my tent and not only there. There was even that time outside in the rain.

One of the amazing things of the festival are the after parties on the camping fields. Each of the festival nights after the last band ends its concert, people are driving from the festival grounds as quickly as possible back to the camping or to the trains. On each camping field an after party is held, usually spontaneously started by someone bringing his stereo or even better his guitar. The second night the curly red haired girl was teasing the hell out of me again, as she had done all day. Because of the hot brewing weather all she wore were flip flops and a bikini, beautiful light blue. At one point in the night she disappeared from my view, and I decided to have a look around, pretending to be fetching some more beer for my mates. Walking past some bushes she jumped out grinning at me, pulling me in, putting a big kiss on my surprised face. It didn't take me long to recover and return her kiss, letting my hands move down her back to her ass, lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist. As a warning a lighting bolt struck in the sky, lighting her face and skin for a moment, giving a start signal for the rain that started to fall in big drops, few at first, from the sky.

While the raindrops were gliding over our faces, our tongues were wrapped around each other, sucking, teasing and tasting. Slowly I stepped towards the only tree in the bushes, playing a dangerous game while the lightnings started to come closer, and I pushed her back against the rough wood while my fingers were again stroking her already wet bikini pants. Looking around I assured myself we were quite well hidden from the rest of the camping crowd and while still holding her up with one hand and supported by the tree, I opened the knots on both side of her tiny bikini so it glided off her wet skin. "Oh god, I need to taste you." I muttered to her and slowly I put her right leg back on the ground while her other kept on resting high up on my hand. She had to hold on to the tree with both her hands not to loose balance and I fell onto my knees right in front of her, sniffing her sweet pussy at first, like a wild animal, taking all the scents in, to finally lick her with so much eager I almost wanted to eat that like sugar tasting cunt. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by the thunder strokes around us and quickly I felt my own growing sex pushing against the inner side of my soaked pants.

Ravishing on her pleasure screams, I continued to press my face against her pussy, sucking it, licking, tasting the rain with her honey, now and then licking over her belly or inner thigh where the rain drips down her skin, I loved to slide my tongue over her goosebumps. One hand moves down and I started to wank my hard cock while pressing her firmly against the tree, eating her wonderful cunt. The hotness combined with the rain, falling drops steamed of my back. I sucked hard at her clit and felt her jerk and a scream escaped her lips. I grinned and flicked my tongue over her lips and clit, trying to control my growing desire, sliding the skin up and down my hard quivering cock. Oh god, how I wanted to fuck this sweet sexy girl that was so hot for this, in her eyes, old man.

Suddenly I felt her lips contracting on my sucking mouth, I looked up to her and saw her, with her arched back, screaming it out in the rain, her nipples perking hard trough her tiny bikini. I could taste her sweet cream. I never had thought I would use her like that, but I couldn't stop myself. Quickly I pulled myself up on the tree and pushed her down on her knees, while she was still recovering and gasping from her overwhelming orgasm, I pushed my hard throbbing cock in her cute mouth. Feeling her soft lips on my sensitive skin, I could not longer hold myself, and quickly my cum splattered into her mouth, while she looked at me totally surprised with wide open eyes. The sweet angel just drank all of it, swallowing every bit of cum, licking her lips right in front of me before she took my empty balls in her hand and licked my cock clean like a cute little kitten with long flat strokes of her tongue.

Brushing her wet hair aside, I smiled at her, shivering now in the rain. When she was done licking me clean, I dropped on my knees before her, removing a bit of my cum from the corner of her mouth and let her lick it off. Seeing her shiver, I pulled her to me for a warm hug. Kissing her cheek, whispering in her ear "I will miss you when the festival is over."

Pushing back looking at me she smiles, "I don't think you will have to miss me." Trying to work out what she meant, she stood up, pulling me with her, walking back to our tents. Before we came into range of mine or her friends she turns to me and she had this cheeky grin on her face, "I'll meet you again at Rock Werchter, won't I?"

"Yes!" I nodded, while I was already thinking I would have pay an awesome lot of money to get one of the last available tickets to go there.

I gave her a last goodbye kiss, promising I would meet her on every festival she would go to. When I got back home my 15-year-old daughter came to ask me if she could go to a nearby festival. I shivered and said "Fuck, no!"