Pins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Bianca asked, "Would he expect us to do nudity?"

I put my hand over hers. "B, this would beyour shoot. It's up to you what you will and won't do. Ifyou don't feel comfortable then it doesn't happen!"

Annie added, "Well if he thinks I should get naked I'mtotally up for it. Actually thinking about it makes me a little wet!" We all three laughed at that.

I was grinning like mad inside but I didn't want it to show on my face. I was amazed that this had gone so smoothly. "Why don't you guys walk me out to the parking lot? I want to ask the other model if he thinks I can get you onto the photographer's schedule tomorrow."

Jeff was waiting when we got outside. As we walked toward the Jag I heard Bianca make a little squeaking sound behind me. "Ohmygod! Is that your car?"

I didn't break stride as I turned and said over my shoulder, "One of the perks of my job."

Annie piped up. "No offence you guys but to Hell with the car. I want one of those things sitting in the front seat!"

I had to admit, Jeff looked pretty tasty. It occurred to me that maybe I could use him to loosen up my little Bianca. "Hey Jeff, I hope you're not getting too attached to my baby."

"Are you kidding?" Jeff picked up on my thread quickly. "I may never let you have it back! Who're your friends?"

"Jeff Knowles this is Annie and Bianca. Listen, I sort of promised them I could get Ernie to shoot them at least the beginnings of a portfolio tomorrow. Will you help me convince him?"

"Why don't I find out whether he's willing to work on a Sunday first?" Jeff whipped out his phone and called the photographer. "Hey Ernie, Jeff Bundy. Listen I'm here with Pins and we were wondering if we could get you to do a little work tomorrow. Could you squeeze out a few hours in the afternoon?...Well actually we came across two, wait a sec, here's Pins, she can explain it all to you." Jeff handed the phone to me.

"Hi sweetie...A few hours ago, I went shopping while Jeff went visiting. Anyway listen, I was at the Mall picking up a few things I ran into two of my dearest friends and we got chatting over a Starbucks and...Yes! I told them I was getting shot by one of the absolutebest photographers and that I couldcertainly talk you into helping them get a start on their portfolios...Oh no, Darling, you'll bewell paid, just not by my friends...Because they're going to beso in demand you're going to be doing paid shoots time after time with them! These girls are totallyHot!...I don't know, what's good for you, around Noon?" I looked up at the girls, asking them as much as I was asking Ernie. They looked at each other and then back toward me, both nodding. "Okay we'll bring them at Noon. Here's Jeff."

I handed the phone back to Jeff and reached for my own Blackberry. I handed it to them and said. "Why don't you guys put all your sizes down? That way at the shoot this afternoon we can let the photographer know what sized outfits to have ready for you. You know, put in your measurements including cup size, height, weight, dress and shoe sizes ought to cover it."

Jeff had completed his call and came over to us. "You girls are both over 18, right?"

Both girls nodded yes, but Bianca added, "I'm eighteen but even if I were younger it wouldn't matter 'cause I'm not doing any nudity."

"It has nothing to do with content, Bianca; it's about the legal right to form a contract. If a photographer wanted you for...say a Guess jeans ad and you were only seventeen. You could still do the shoot but the Model's release would have to be signed by one of your parents because minors can't form a contract."

"Oh." We chatted with the girls for another minute and agreed to meet at the same spot in the mall parking lot the following morning at 11:30.

Jeff added as we were about to leave, "Oh and girls; you know which outfits you have that make you look hot. Bring them along! It doesn't even have to be an outfit; a scarf you love, a sexy bra, your great-grandmother's shawl! If you think you look good in it then the camera will pick up on your confidence and make for a better picture! It's all about attitude. See you guys tomorrow morning."

As we drove away Jeff patted my leg as he said, "All in all I'd say you had a terrific start to your new job, but the day's still young! What shall we do now?"

"What are my choices?"

"Well we could over to Mid-County mall and you could continue trollingor..."

I smiled since I thought I knew what was coming. "Or since you already told the first two targets you were headed for a shoot, we could head over to the studio and take some pictures."

"Would I have to get nude?"

"The same things apply to you that you told the targets.You dictate what happens at the shoot. Ernie'll make suggestions for what he thinks would make a good shot but the final decision's got to be up to you."

"Which means you'll probably have me fucking a donkey before dinner time!"

Jeff laughed and made a braying sound.

"In your dreams, pretty boy. Okay let's take some pichas!"

I met Ernie and he showed me around the studio. I was relieved to see the atmosphere of professionalism about the place and knew it would impress my two little recruits. I was amazed at the mindset I'd developed. I was thinking less about my own nervousness than I was how to rope in the largest number of young future pornstars!

I got my next surprise in the makeup room as Jeff started brushing my hair out and experimenting with different ways to put it up. Jeff said, "If you don't know about hair and makeup you'd better learn. Most photographers have stylists and makeup artists on call but frequently they're hard to get on such short notice. If you can provide the backup required yourself, you'll be dollars ahead. The better these little recruits look as they shed their clothes, the more their images sell, the more they stay in demand, and the more you make!"

The first thing Ernie had me do when I arrived was to take off my jeans and put a robe on. "Those jeans were so tight they were leaving little red marks all over your waist, legs, and especially all over that luscious butt of yours. Let's give them a little time to fade. As a matter of fact shed the panties, too. Leave the top on, though, I want to get some portrait head shots after Jeff's done with your makeup."

Jeff had me wearing a dark shade of lip gloss I would never have picked for myself but I had to admit that the overall effect created by the gloss and eye shadow was really great. Ernie had me sit in this red and gilt high backed throne-type chair and started burning offa lot of portraits of me. Some were shot from the waist up with my arms on the chair arms while others were much tighter head shots. My new top really flattered my figure without making me look overtly sexual and Ernie'd added a pearl choker to complete the effect he wanted. Any of the shots taken were so great that I was already hoping the school'd let me substitute them for the ones taken of me for the Yearbook. What made the experience so weird though was the fact as Ernie kept clicking away with Jeff standing by watching, I was still nude from the waist down. I kept looking in the directions that Ernie directed me but I was sure Jeff had never taken his eyes off my shaved pussy. Ernie said, "Okay Pins, I still want to get more portraits and head shots. I still want to confine my shooting to above the waist shots, but I want you to spread your legs apart as far as you can get them, okay?"

That startled me. "If you're shooting my face, why do you care how my legs are positioned?"

"I promise I'll till you...later. For now please just trust me and do as I said. You won't be disappointed." I spread my legs until they were hitting the vertical supports for the chair's arms. I knew my lips had opened and I was really pleased Ernie'd had me sit on a towel because I was absolutely sure I was leaking. I couldn't help it. I wasso turned on I was fighting to keep my hand away from playing with my pussy and clit.

Finally Ernie stood and removed the cards from the D3 he'd been shooting with. "Okay Pins, why don't we take a little break? You can put your robe on if you want but I'm sure Jeff and I'd just as soon the view if you left it off. I want to take a few minutes and show you some of the shots we've taken." I grabbed the robe and slipped it on hoping that by covering up I could get my blood pressure to go down to more manageable levels. I slipped my hand under the robe and confirmed what I already suspected. My labia were swollen and I was gushing. I clutched at the robe and went over to Ernie's workstation.

He had several shots open and scattered around the desktop of his Power Mac which sported two of the largest monitors offered. "Okay Pins, now remember I haven't Photoshopped these at all. They're straight from the camera. Look at this one...and this one...look at your eyes and skin color in this one...and here...and here. Do you see what I mean?"

I had drank the Kool Aide. Whatever Ernie'd done, however he was able to get the camera to do whatever amazing thing it had done, they were undoubtedly the best shots of me that were ever taken. I lookedreally awesome! all I could say was, "How?"

Ernie smiled and reached for my hand which he kissed. "The lensknows, kiddo! I never asked you to pout or directed you to wear any expression which was in any way sexy, but those are portraits of a smoking hot sexual being! Look at the color in your cheeks and earlobes, the slight squint of the eyes. When these shots were taken only about 20 percent of your brain was thinking about modeling and how your face looked. A big chunk of it was occupied being embarrassed at having your pussy being stared at by a couple of horny guys and believe me we were both sporting wood while these were being shot.

The icing on the cake, however, is that part of your brain...now don't get mad at me for saying this, but what really makes these shots is the pleasure you were feeling at the fact that youknew you owned us. Youknew we were so mesmerized by your throbbing pussy that we would have done anything you asked. The power you felt is what put these images over the top. Your face shows what was going on between your legs."

It seemed like a very long time that I was rendered speechless. It probably was less than 20 seconds. Then I untied the robe's belt and let it drop to the floor. I stood facing them with my feet spread about two feet apart and said, "Let's get back to work, Ernie. What's next?"

We shot for three more hours and I was exhausted. We did some casual shooting but most of it was lingerie and nude work.

After we were done I just dropped onto the sofa and hooked one ankle over the sofas back so my legs were spread once again. I didn't care who was watching, it just felt good getting some ventilation down there. I could hear my phone ringing but since the phone was on the make-up table I knew I probably wouldn't get to it in time so I just sauntered across the room to retrieve it. I was quite comfortable being naked in front of these two men but didn't have the energy to analyze why that was.

"Uh oh! This could be trouble. That was from Bianca." I locked eyes with Jeff as I hit the button to return the call. "Methinks I may have my first cancellation!

Hello Bianca! Sorry I couldn't get to the phone in time but we were just finishing up the shoot and the phone was in the dressing room... What a great idea! It's just that I'm pretty tired from what turned out to be a five hour shoot... I'm sure you're right! Jeff has to be bored to tears by now. Between you and me I'll also bet he's more than a little frustrated by now... Well I've never been a guy but if I had to sit around for hours staring at a naked sexy looking guy and I wasn't allowed to touch I knowI'd be pretty frustrated... Yep I did it and I've already seen some of the shots. They came out great!... I'll tell you what, let me get dressed and talk to Jeff. I promise I'll call you back within fifteen minutes... Talk to you soon."

I turned to the guys, who had obviously heard the whole conversation. "Well you guys are the experts. We've just been invited to let our two targets show us around this charming metropolis. They thought we'd be bored in a strange town. It's kind of sweet, actually. Okay experts, are our odds at having a successful nude shoot tomorrow enhanced or hurt by taking these two back to our hotel and hooking up with them?"

Ernie said, "I haven't met them so that's up to Jeff."

Jeff hesitated before answering. "Well, I was planning on going back to the hotel and nibbling on that sweet pussy I've been staring at for the last few hours. I think my chances would have been pretty good, too.

But I'm equally sure that little Annie would jump at the chance to fuck me and that would open the door to you getting your chance at playing with those tits you've been dying to taste...

Nope! Let's let a denial make their desires grow. If it plays out the way I think it will, after the shoot tomorrow we'll all end up in a ménage a cinq!"

I hit the button to call Bianca. "B honey?... It really sounds like fun but I'm kind of tired so I think I'll pass for tonight and Jeff had already made plans to block out a couple of upcoming shoots with Ernie... I know, I'm just a party pooper but I'll tell you what! You guys make sure your calendars are open for tomorrow night after your shoots and we'll throw an after shoot party!... Great! Well I'll see you in the morning. Bye!"

I stared into Jeff's dreamy eyes. "You're right! Your chancesare pretty good."

Jeff checked us into a great room at the Hilton with a large Hot Tub on the balcony. He dropped his suitcase in the room and asked me, "Okay what'll it be? Your choices are sleep, food, sex, or shopping for some clothes for you since you only brought that one outfit, right?"

"Actually I still have the slacks and shirt I wore to the interview. I'll probably rinse out my undies but I really don't want to squander part of my evening shopping. The idea of sleep sounds great but I know that as soon as we slip between the sheets I'm going to want to grab your cock. Let's plan it out as sex, dinner and then back to the room for more sex, then sleep!"

Jeff held his arms out at his sides and fell backward onto the mattress, landing with a little bounce. I stepped closer to the bed and fell forward into the space between his body and the outstretched right arm. I reached up and kissed him rather thoroughly while running the fingers of both hands through his hair. His hands slipped under my shirt and examined every inch of my back as thoroughly as my tongue was examining his teeth and gums. Finally his hands tried to slip into the back of my jeans only to find that there was no room for them. I pulled my lips from his. "It took me forever to stuff my ass into those pants and they only way you're going to be able to squeeze it is for one of us to pull them off. Since I've got experience I guess it should be me."

I kicked off my shoes, gave him one more peck on his lips and got up so I was again standing in the spot I had fallen from. His eyes never left my hands as I undid the button and then the zipper of my jeans. I had to do a little hop as I pushed the jeans off my hips. They were so tight that my panties were dragged along and by the time I pushed the denim over my calves my rolled up underwear had come to rest around my knees. I left them there and crossed my arms to lift my top up, over my breasts and head, throwing it to the floor. Lifting first my right leg and then my left, I got the panties down around my ankles so I could easily step out of them. Once again I was naked before my boss and although it wasn't quite as soaked as it had been two hours before, my pussy was certainly aware what lay in its future.

While I was stripping Jeff had unfastened his belt buckle, lowered his fly and posed in a wrestler's bridge so I could easily pull his pants down to his ankles. While I removed his shoes, socks and pants he had unbuttoned his shirt pulling it over his shoulders. I resumed my former position in the crook of his arm. I kissed him as he grabbed me by my ass cheeks and pulled me atop him. His hands pulled my breasts to his mouth and he alternated assaulting my nipples which had become hard as cherrystones. I could feel his erection rubbing across the muscles of my stomach so I began pumping my hips in a faux dry humping gesture only to realize that as long as he was sucking on my tits my body was too high for his cock to rub against my clit. I lowered myself and resumed thrusting my tongue into his mouth as our hips continued pumping. Jeff quickly got the message from his erect cock how wet I truly was. I reached between my legs from the rear and guided his cock head into the entrance to my vagina. Jeff didn't need a second invitation.

As the expression goes 'I fucked his brains out'. In relatively short order I sat up and began "cowgirling" him. With every stroke I slammed into Jeff with I'm afraid more enthusiasm than practical magic. Every third or fourth stroke I began rising up so high I was causing his lovely cock to slip out of me so Jeff reached up and grabbed my tits to help moderate my enthusiasm. I wasn't having any of it so I dismounted and spun quickly around and gobbled his cock fully down my throat in one dive. To make sure he knew he was fully in I bared my teeth and rotated a little allowing them to clear a path free of pubic hair around the base of his cock. I remember thinking that I might break his mood if he began to fear I might pull a Lorena Bobbitt with my teeth so continued deep-throating Jeff in as much of a frenzy as I had displayed when I was pounding him with my pussy. Jeff reached over and grabbed my hips and yanked me around so my pussy was positioned over his mouth. He simultaneously entered me with his tongue up my pussy and his two forefingers in my ass. He then bit down on my clit with some force but I wasn't worried since I'd never heard of John ever returning the favor to Lorena.

Jeff's talented tongue worked its magic and I felt my first orgasm slam into me as I proceeded to flood Jeff's face with my juices. He then pushed my hips off his face and jumped out of the bed. He immediately pulled me to me knees and rammed into me repeatedly. He used neither arm for support on the bed, preferring to wrap his left arm around my hips as his right hand yanked and twisted my nipples. I bore most of his body weight on my arms and legs as he pounded away at me. We came together. Jeff finally fell over, knocking the lamp off the night table, half on and half off the bed, trying to regain control of his breathing. I was amused to realize that I could take my own pulse by just feeling the heartbeats as my blood pulsed through my abused labia.

After a few minutes I felt Jeff begin to inch his way onto the mattress and then I began to feel him giving the toes of my left foot a proper blowjob. I smiled as I said, "Practicing up for your next boy-boy shoot?"

He crawled up to me and gave me a really thorough kiss and finally replied, "I was actually on my way up here but while on my way I came across these adorable little button toes. I just had to pay homage."

I looked at the clock. It was 3:30. "Well it's decision time! As far as I'm concerned we could continue fucking all night long but then we'd probably drift off to sleep at eight or nine and miss our appointment with the girls. If we sleep now, however, we might be up and recovered in time for a morning fuck before meeting them."

Jeff kissed me again. I admit I didn't have all that much experience but Idid like the way he kissed. He said, "I think your analysis was impeccable but you left out one point! Why should I further deplete my precious juices on you when with a little luck I'll get to fuck three luscious girls tomorrow?"

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers