Pins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
142 Followers

Annie walked over to the bed and held her hand above Bianca's face. B slapped it first with her right, and then with her left hands in a modified high five gesture. Bianca reached up and kissed her friend full on the lips. "So what do you think, Annie, was I enough of a slut tonight?"

"You were off the charts, girlfriend. It wouldn't surprise me at all If I saw you tomorrow turning tricks on Worth Street!"

Bianca laughed and said, "Well if youdid, I'll guarantee you I'd be the best piece of ass out there!

Speaking of that, Ernie, without having seen a single photo I'mabsolutely sure that they're going to come out great! I could feel that somehow you released something deep inside me that was crying to get out. I know you took time from your Sunday to shoot us as a favor to Pins, and I want you to know how much I really appreciate it! I'm still kind of broke but I still wanted to give you something to properly express my gratitude, so... would you take a little more time out of your Sunday so I can fuck your brains out?"

Everyone began laughing and Annie fell back onto the bed. Bianca started tugging at Annie's clothes, saying: "And if you'll give her a minute, I'm sure Annie'll thank you too! Wanna do us both, big guy?"

Pins walked over to the bed and sat on Bianca's hips, playing with her tits while she spoke. "I'm sorry to have to interrupt this little orgy-in-the-making, but I'mnot really sorry to have to interrupt this little orgy-in-the-making."

Everyone's eyes turned to her as she said, "Annie, you got the job, but they want you there tomorrow! You're going to have to race home, throw a few toiletries in a bag, and get to the airport in time to catch a 9:15 flight to Newark. A limo'll meet you there and drop you at a hotel for the night. You'd better rest up because your flight to Paris departs at 8:05 in the morning."

Bianca leapt off the bed and with tits flying every which way she and Annie began hugging each other so great was their joy.

"Come on, girls, let's get serious for a few minutes. Now Annie, how are your parents going to handle the idea of you running off to Paris?"

The two girls looked at each other and began shaking their heads together and laughing. "Not very well at all. They'll go ballistic!"

"So what do we do about it?"

Bianca was still locking eyes with Annie. "She asked the blonde, "Last summer again?"

Annie laughed, "I can't think of any other way!"

Bianca turned to Pins. "Last summer Annie hooked up with a boy and took off for Las Vegas so they could learn and get jobs as dealers." Her parents searched everywhere and finally gave up until the guy dumped her and she called home for money to get back. "If I call her house in the morning asking for her, I'll just run into a spiel about how Annie met a boy and took off without me.

Don't worry, they'll buy it."

Annie added, "And after I get some prints in a magazine, I'll just show and tell them the truth!"

Pins looked hesitant. "Well okay, then. Oh Jeff, you get online and get Annie the tickets. Maybe it would be better if you got two tickets so you could chaperone her in Newark until her plane leaves tomorrow.

Annie clutched at my arm. "And who's going to protect the chaperone fromme!, yum, yum."

I finally couldn't take it anymore. "Pins, can I see you for a minute in the office, please?"

We walked back and I shut the door. Pins flopped down on the sofa and stared up at me. "Okay Pins, what's all this bullshit about? There isno Paris job!"

Pins sighed. "Come on Jeff, I would have thought it was obvious even to you!

You put Annie on the plane to Newark and call Medina or whatever his name is and have him send a car to pick up his new whore. If you trust him to wire you the money you send her alone, if you don't trust him you'd better book two seats, one round trip for yourself and the other one way for the unit, 'cause she isn't ever coming back! Just one more missing kid, one more face on a milk carton.

Meanwhile Ernie and I've just created a new porn star whose face and tits are going to beso well known she'll be on every porn thumbnail page in the world. She'll make us a fortune!"

"And what happens when months from now Bianca begins to realize her friend's dropped off the face of the earth?

Youknow they'll never see each other again, don't you?"

Pins said, "You think?"

""Come on Pins, I don't know how you found out about Medina, but if you know anything about Javier you'd know that henever releases a unit until she's completely used up. Little Annie will go out one of three ways: in some hospital dying of AIDS, sold to some Turkish brothel, or in a box with a .380 round in her brain and a new hole in the back of her pretty little neck. A hole, I might add, that no self respecting guy will ever fuck."

"Actually, Jeff, Ido think they'll meet again. In two or three years when we have our hot little propertyBianca Blows or whatever her name will be, at the pinnacle of her career, we sell her to Medina.

I'm sure there are a lot of Johns who'll pay a tidy sum to stick their nasty cocks into a famous porn queen so we'll probably get ten times whatever you get for Annie!

By the way, how much will you get for her tasty little pussy?"

I just stared at Pins. I finally said, "Twenty Grand."

"Do I get a cut of that?"

"You will now!"

Pins got up to go back to the studio. As she walked past me she took my chin in her hand. "You don't actually think I was soaking in the shower for thirty minutes, did you?

I also heard you and Harry considering selling me to that pimp!

Trust me, that would have been a very bad decision." She locked eyes with me as she repeated, "Very, very bad!

Now, do you trust Javier to send you the money or are you going with her?"

I was thinking about how I was right! This girlwas myChosen One. She was going to make us all a fortune! "I'd better go with her. It's partly about the money, but I'd kind of like to see his operation, too. He's supposed to have over 60 units whoring for him and he pulls in a lot of celebrities and mega high-rollers as clients." I smiled. "Besides, I'd kind of be a gentleman about it and give her the piece of me she's been wanting. I could take her to a Yankee game, a nice dinner at Del Frisco's, a good fuck and then deliver her to Javier."

"Better stick to the sex, lover. We've already told her that her flight to Paris is tomorrow. Now I'm going to get myself a piece of our new protégé.

Oh, and my compliments to you if you're the one who found Ernie! He's worth his weight in gold!"

Pins went back to the studio and I logged on line and used my credit card to buy the plane tickets. I dreaded flying commercial but my pilot's training was only good for single engine propeller driven aircraft, so far. I wanted to get further ratings as I really wanted one of the new Cirrus Vision SJ50's when they were released. I'd already sent them my $100,000 deposit and couldn't wait to take delivery and enter training toward my Type-certificate.

When I got back to the studio Annie was gone and the other three were all naked on the bed. Pins was squeezing Bianca's big tits while muff diving withserious enthusiasm and little Bianca's head was happily pistoning Ernie's cock. As I was undressing to join the party, Pins lifted her head to tell me, "Annie's taken B's car to go pack a little bag and get her passport. After she gets back Ernie knows this great Thai restaurant close by and then we'll drop you guys off at the airport.

Oh, and would you mind fucking me when you get a chance? Thanks ever so much!"

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
142 Followers
12