Pirate Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet's first interview to join the crew.
1.4k words
4.5
18.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Pirate Abduction story. It will make more sense if you read it first.

Several weeks had passed since Jim abducted Janet for their weekend pirate adventure. While they had talked about it on the way home and Janet had expressed her interest in future weekends of this sort, they had not discussed it since. Their lives had returned to normal, with each focusing on their jobs, and their sex life had returned to the usual pattern of Sunday morning lovemaking with its repetition and scheduled regularity.

In the weeks since the abduction, Janet had thought about it repeatedly, replaying her feelings of surprise, fear at what Jim might do to her, and especially, her arousal and the intensity of her orgasms. Unbeknownst to Jim, because she would never let him see or know, Janet began to masturbate more frequently than before, replaying parts of the weekend and focusing on its eroticism. In the past, she had masturbated occasionally to relieve tension, but now, she was doing it once or twice a week as she thought about Jim's control of her and his teasing that took her higher than she'd ever gone before.

As time went on, Janet began to wonder if Jim had become embarrassed over how he'd treated her that weekend and if it would end up as a one-time kinky experiment. She decided that even though she believed it was the man's job to initiate anything sexual because, after all, the only women who admitted to liking sex were whores and sluts, she couldn't let this opportunity to expand their relationship pass. One Sunday morning, as they were reading the newspaper, Janet said "Jim, I see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie is opening Memorial Day weekend. Let's go see it somewhere down by the bay!"

Jim looked at her and, cocking an eyebrow, said "Aaarrrr! Do ye be applyin' for a job as a member o' me crew?" Janet replied "Aye Cap'n! I hear the Blue Bull needs a mate and I'm just the sailor for the job." Jim said "Oh ye are, are ye? The mate on me ship has to pass stringent qualifications and if yer selected for the job, ye'll need to prove yerself at sea." Janet looked Jim in the eye and said "Cap'n Pike, I'm the best sailor you'll ever find and I can do anything you need done on the ship or ashore."

Jim looked her up and down and said "Aaarrrr! I'll let ye try out to be me mate on the ship, but ye need to know the rules. As captain, I'm responsible for me crew. If yer under me command, I'll not seriously hurt ye and I'll not expose ye in public. As a member o' me crew, yer first rule is: The captain's word is law. Ye've got to follow the captain's orders. If ye go agin the captain's orders, ye'll be punished. Insubordination and mutiny are serious crimes on the high seas. The second rule is: When I give ye an order, ye'll respond with Aye, Aye, Captain. Third rule is: The type and duration of punishments is up to the captain. Punishments may be physical, mental, or a combination, and if I tell ye to do something as punishment for a certain length of time or a certain number of repetitions, ye'll do it for that long or that many or ye'll be punished for not following orders. Lastly, your safe words are always in force. If ye can't follow through on a task or ye can't take the punishment, use yer safe word, Red Flag. If ye want to continue the action but need to reduce the intensity, use yer slow down word, Yellow Flag. Finally, wherever we are or whatever we're doing, if I say Aaarrrr!, it's a sign to ye that I'm takin' command and ye'd best be obeyin' me orders. Ye got it?"

When Janet nodded, Jim said "Aaarrrr! Me first order is for ye to prove to me ye got the rules. Repeat 'em back to me in yer own words." After Janet repeated the rules, Jim asked her if she had any questions. She wanted to know what to do if she objected to an order because she felt it was dirty, degrading, or disgusting. Jim told her those were not reasons for disobeying an order and she would be punished if she refused. Next, she asked what she should do if she were given an order that was impossible for her to carry out. When Jim asked for an example, she said "Well, say you asked me to bend over backwards and put my forehead on the floor." Jim told her that if it was physically impossible for her, then she should do the best she could and he would decide if the effort was sufficient or if it merited punishment. Finally, she asked what she should do if she recognized a danger to them that he did not and needed to alert him or get him to do something, for example, if the police were at the door or the house were on fire. Jim told her this would be a time to use the safe word to clearly tell him that they needed to stop the scene so they could take whatever action is appropriate.

Jim then looked her in the eye and said "Aaarrrr! Since this be a job interview, I be wantin' to see yer job skills." Janet gave him a puzzled look. As he sat there looking at her expectantly, she slowly realized what he wanted. As she opened her mouth to protest, Jim raised an eyebrow and she shut her mouth so quickly her teeth snapped. Jim chuckled and said he hoped that wasn't how she planned to do this job, but she'd better get on with it or he'd decide she wasn't serious about joining his crew. Janet quickly slid off the couch onto her knees and fished his cock from his pajamas.

Looking him in the eye, she licked up the underside of his shaft and then engulfed the head in her mouth. As her head started bobbing up and down, she used her tongue to create a swirling motion over his glans and along his shaft. Janet got the upper part of his shaft wet with her saliva and then circled his cock with her fingers, sliding them up and down his length to spread the moisture over his entire length. As she began to suck harder, Jim moaned and shifted forward on the couch to better position himself for her.

After a few minutes of sucking on him, Janet pulled back. She kept stroking his cock with her hand as she began licking his balls. Her tongue laved over and between them, and she brought a moan from Jim when she sucked one into her mouth. Janet sucked his nut and gently laved it with her tongue, then released it and did the same with the other one. As Janet licked back up his shaft and took him back into her mouth, she began to suck and stroke him in a steady rhythm designed to bring him off. Since this was part of her job interview, Jim didn't guide her other than by rocking his hips back and forth in time with her efforts. As she noticed his balls tightening, he said "Baby, I'm going to cum." At that, Janet backed her lips to just around his corona and increased both her suction and her hand strokes. Jim came with a roar as he filled Janet's mouth with his cum. She held as much as she could in her mouth, and felt little rivulets dribbling from the corners of her mouth. As she felt his spasms slowed, she let go and opened her mouth so he could see his cum filling it, then swallowed. She scooped up the cum that had dribbled out and licked it from her fingers, then took his shrinking cock back into her mouth and gently sucked on it until he stopped moving. She licked him clean, then sat back on her haunches and grinned. "How'd I do? Do I get the job?"

Jim groaned and said "Well, matey, ye've passed the first test, but ye've got more to go. Ye've got a few weeks yet before we sail, and I be testin' ye from now till after we get back. Choosin' crew is a tough business. I got to know yer trustable and can follow orders."