Pirate Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
A rollicking orgy.
1.6k words
4.04
34k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....I awoke to find the tropical sun high in the sky, must nave been close to noon, I thought....I must have slept for fifteen hours! My crotch radiated a warm soreness, reminding me if the royal fucking I had received last evening.

Putting on my wrinkled sundress, I was drawn to enticing smells from the galley; I limped into the main salon, and sat in a corner of the plush velvet settee....Placing a plate of French-style breakfast before me, the cook grinned, "I'm brewing fresh espresso, want some?"

"Ummm, yes..." I blushed, remembering the spectacle he must have witnessed last evening - reflexively drawing my knees together in embarrassment, which only served to send another tingle through my groin - "Coming right up, missy!" he sang..."Quite a show you put on last night! You managed to get the entire crew worked up with your wanton moaning...As I'm sure you will discover, this afternoon!"

"What do you mean?" ... I whispered, hoping no-one was nearby..."What's going to happen to me?"

"Sworn to secrecy, missy....Code of the Sea, you know!" said the cook..."Besides, we never know exactly what our Captain has in store....He's a very inventive fellow!"

....Having just had direct experience of this creativity last evening, I could only agree....My reminisces were interrupted my a commotion on deck, the sound of men grunting and winches clattering, when the Captain barked, "Bring her on deck!" Thankfully, I had just finished my plate and coffee, when two dark crew-members half guided, half carried me up through the companionway, lifting me onto the polished table I became so intimate with, was it only yesterday?

The winches ratcheted again, and the sailors strong-armed my wrists together, while another quickly bound them with several turns of rope, leaving the end to loop down across the deck, leading who knows where...

"Are you ready for your reward, men?!" bellowed the Captain to the assembled circle of half-naked crew, who gave a rousing cheer, their whoops and hollers indicating that they well approved my last night's performance...

"String her up, for all to see!" he ordered, and the winches rattled again...To my horror, the end of the line bound to my wrists starts to snake away along the deck....as I followed it with my eyes...a tremble ran through me to find that it ran up the mast, and then to a boom over my head....The ratcheting continued, the line vanishing into some dark place, as the length between my hands and the overhead boom became shorter and shorter...

After an extasy of waiting, the line grew taut, slowly forcing my arms overhead, exposing my reddened little pussy as it drew higher and higher...I yelped as the line drew tight, forcing me onto my tiptoes - mercifully, it stopped just then, and a crew member approached with a stout beam of varnished mahogany, round, but with two grooves surrounding a large notch cut into each end...before I could ponder what this beam might be for, several crew came forward, obviously practiced in its use...an unshaven, blond crewman roughly dragged one of my bare feet into the air, holding the ankle into firmly in the notch, while another deftly bound it into position with a smaller, soft rope, using the grooves to hold it in place...That ankle was now dragged over to the side of the table, while the other one received the same attention...

I felt trussed like a turkey, legs spread and secured wide apart, the gentle breeze wafting across my red, exposed pussy, showing just beneath my lifted skirt...The crew clapped in appreciation, than grew silent - awaiting the Captain's next command - "Bring out the Cards!" he snapped, and an old, tattered deck of playing cards was placed lovingly on to the table between my legs...

"We have a tradition here", said He, looking up along my taut body, merriment showing in His eyes, "and I shall explain it to you"..."The spoils of our adventures are shared fair and equal", (which in the present case means you, missy) He winked, "Except of course, that I get first pickings...Agreed?"

The crew roared their approval, and began to form a line facing my exposed crotch..."Pick your card, my hearties!"

He commanded, then more quietly, for my benefit...

"This is the best card game ever developed"..."unique to this fine vessel"..."Each crewman pulls a card from the top of the deck: Those that receive a Diamond, get to pleasure themselves with your cute little mouth, those that draw a Heart, shall have the soft delight of your tender pussy, and those that draw the black Spade, get to take your beautiful little ass, much as I did last evening", He twinkled with the memory...

"Last of all, those that draw a Club, can pick which of your delicious holes they want to enjoy, at will!"

"Of course, those with the lowest number, go first!"

The crew roared again, knowing well the rules of the game, and anxious to begin, shunting from one foot to another in anticipation. "Steady, now, my Lads!" barked the Captain, "Slow and steady now!"..."Give her your best greeting, as you take your card!"

One by one, the crew knelt before me, placing strong, rough hands on my thighs, and drawing my hips close, gave my swollen pussy a long, slow lick, before pulling away and drawing the top card from the deck, their place immediately taken by the next sailor....Some drew me extra close, sinking their tongue deep into my little ass before drawing it up through my swollen cleft, some lingering to one side and another of my clit hood, causing my pearly clit-button to peek out for more attention...

After the first few men, I was shaking again, bridled on tiptoe...If my hands weren't tightly drawn overhead, I surely would have collapsed...The line of men wasn't getting any shorter, and my pussy was realizing this was going to last for hours...I started coming quick and hard, as each new tongue found my love-button, sending dribbles of my sweet juice into each hungry mouth, for what seemed like forever...falling into a trance-like state, as the waves of orgasm washed over me, I was roused from my bliss by the grip of many strong hands, as I felt the rope releasing from above...

Good thing they were holding be tight, as I couldn't have stood unsupported for a moment - They drew me to one side, as a swarthy, grinning crewman laid his back on the table, hie thick erection straining towards me...The group of men lowered me down like a rag doll onto his stiff cock, which slid easily into my soaked pussy, and I relaxed onto his muscular form...Only to have a tall, Swedish-looking sailor grab my hair in his fist, pulling my head up and back in one motion, as he guided his veined, purple cock to my lips...Sliding his cockhead from side to side across my lips, waiting for an invitation, I could taste his precum salty like the Sea...I opened my mouth to gasp, and, well, that was all the permission he needed, slipping his thick cock down into my throat...I was being taken rhythmically from both ends, held down and used like a little fucktoy, for as long as these men wished...

Oh Holy Fuck!! ..-.. Tensing all along my spine, I felt another swollen cockhead press against my tender asshole, moving in balance with the other two cocks, sawing me into bliss...after several teasing strokes like this, he retracted for a moment, and a warm ball of saliva trickled into my gaping butthole, followed my his glowing cock...

I sighed with total release, surrendering into the flesh surrounding me from all sides, the deepest orgasm possible building slowly in my womb, and radiating outward like a ball of fire, as the two massive cocks probed my depths in unison like a pair of trained dolphins, counterbalanced by the thick,veined cock sliding through my lips, monitoring each of my exhalations, to test the willingness of my silky throat to take him deeper and deeper...

Like a Tsunami, I felt my sensations draw slowly into my core, still aware of the three cocks using me like a sexdoll... When the unmistakable glow began to rise in my belly...spreading outward... then, little contractions, at first, of both my ass and pussy, squeezing both my lover's cocks simultaneously..causing them both to move up tempo, then convulsions becoming stronger and faster, as we all tumbled towards a massive orgasm...I started to clench and buck, driving the men into a frenzy, driving all their cocks into me to the hilt, balls slapping against my cheeks and chin...Rolling waves of release swept through me, and as I came, fiercely clenching with all my holes, the man beneath me erupted into my pussy, his hot sperm dripping down onto my engorged clit, bathing her in his slippery warmth...

The Swede grabbed my hair with both hands, grunting loudly, as his balls contracted sharply, and he sent wave after wave of come straight down my throat...I gagged a little, sending rivers of cum out the corners of my mouth, trickling down my chin to land on the polished table in little glistening pools...

....Soon, my body sensations coalesced around my sensitive ass... I was working my little sphincter for all she was worth, chasing that final, enveloping O that my sweet ring of muscle was craving...Feeling this extra stimulation, he let out along roar, buried his cock completely in my ass, and I came Hard and Sharp, clenching his manhood as I felt gallons of cum pour into my ass, the sweet slipperiness of his come medicating and soothing my well-fucked asshole, as she relaxed into afterglow, oozing our mingled love-juices from every hole...