Pirate Treasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers

When I awoke in the morning I felt the heaviness on my chest and when I looked down I saw the Cindy still had her arms wrapped around me with her head lying on my chest. She was awake and those soulful green eyes were watching me. Those soulful eyes were detailing her deep and boundless love and devotion to me, but there was a determination there in those eyes that I couldn't place.

"Good morning my master, make your slave come and kiss your master?" She queried.

"My Pet, my love, when we're alone you never have to ask to kiss me."

Cindy kissed her way up the chest around my neck and sucked my bottom lip and her mouth, before relenting and giving me a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. Cindy started to relax her kiss, but as she did I cradled her head and pulled her back into my kiss and rolled on top of her. After a thorough ravishing of her mouth I pulled back and looked into those eyes that a few minutes ago were filled with love, but now they are filled with passion and need.

I dipped my head and fill my mouth with one of her nipples and began to give it a good tongue lashing in my mouth. Cindy gasped and moaned while arching her back trying to give me more of her incredible breasts to maul. "Oh master, my nipples so sensitive after last night and when you play with them, I feel it deep in my pussy. Master, I love you, I love you so very much, please make love to me and take me to heaven like only you can."

I moved to the other nipple and as I began lashing it with my tongue and my hands began to explore her sumptuous hard body and soft skin. My hands wound up where they always do with my fingers sliding through her silky pussy lips and into her buttery soft cunt. I pulled my fingers out and began to lightly pinch and pull on her already extended clit. She began moaning my name with her hips rocking up and down trying to get more stimulation.

I seated myself between her legs and began to lubricate the head of my cock by running it through her soaking pussy lips. As I began to push the large head of my cock into her tiny tight pussy she arched her back and her neck extended as she let out a long and needy moan. I began to push harder feeding more of the head of my cock into her pussy and when I popped into her pussy Cindy's hips came off the bed and she cried, "Oh God Master, you're always so big and you and you fill me so good, but I need all of you, I need you buried deep inside me."

However, I was in no hurry this morning and I took slow strokes going just a little bit deeper each time but Cindy was having none of this and was squirming, grabbing my hips and pulling at me with her arms trying to get me all the way inside her. Eventually I did hit bottom but I stayed there nudged up against her cervix, and I gazed at this dazzling goddess writhing in need below me and I couldn't believe that she belonged to me.

At times like this, she makes me feel like a god among men. All I have to do is touch her, caress her or kiss her and she comes alive with passionate need for me. She makes me feel omnipotent when I make love to her and send her to heights of passion she never experienced before, and only I can take her there. Her unquestioning love for me has changed me and made me a person worthy of her devotion.

As I start to slowly pull my cock back to her g-spot I move slowly to her pussy lips, driving Cindy crazy and then I began my cock's journey back deep into her pussy. I continue my slow thrusts driving her crazy with need. She pulls her lips from mine gasping for breath as she pulls at me with her arms and legs trying to get me to go faster, harder, deeper, calling out to me to ravage her. "Oh master, you're so deep in me, you're torturing me, please master faster, harder. Make me your slave and take me to heights that only you can. Please, master."

With that, I began to slam hard into her cervix with deep and hard strokes and I feel her body start to quiver in anticipation of the orgasm that's looming just over the horizon. I dipped my head and nip one of her nipples with my teeth and with that she's on the edge of cumming. But I'm not going to let her cum until we cum together. So as I continue to hammer in an out of her while she's begging me to let her shatter around my cock. "Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... Ohh ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH Master, take me Master ... Please Master."

"Only cum when I tell you, my Pet" I responded.

I continued my assault on her breasts alternating from nipple to nipple giving licks, sucks and little nips with my teeth and every time I do, I feel her pussy pulse and clutch around my cock in response. Her body is twisting, quivering and clutching at me trying to force me to go faster, harder and deeper and take her to the Nirvana that she knows, in my arms.

"Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH GAWD MMM MASTER ... CCUUMM ... TRYING TO STOP ... Ohh Gawd ... Master."

"Not yet, my love."

The nipple play is having its effect on my cock, because every time I play with her nipples I feel corresponding tremors and ripples in her pussy that caress my cock, trying to coax my seed out of me. It's working because I feel cum starting to boil to the surface. I started to hammer into her cervix hard like I'm trying to break into her womb but I know I only have a few strokes left before I paint the inside of her pussy with my cum.

"MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... CCUUMMMMING ... OOOOOOOOOO ... PPLEEEEASE MA MAASSTTERR."

One last time I hammer against her cervix and press hard trying to shoot my seed through her cervix into her womb. As I started to cum, I said, "Cum for me my Pet"

Cindy's face, a mask of painful concentration trying to hold her orgasm at bay moments ago, transitioned into blissful release as the euphoria of her orgasm floods through her body. All the muscles of her body also responded to the release with hard muscle cramping spasms as her whole body arched off the bed trying to get close to me. Cindy's body was locked in the heavenly rapture she has only known in my arms. To me, she was at her most beautiful and radiant, every care washed away in the tsunami of all consuming love and ecstasy. At that moment, she's not thinking or worrying, just feeling my love pour into her and hers into me.

As the intensity of her orgasm wanes, her body fell back to the bed but her eyes remained locked to mine. I see the lust fade from her eyes and replaced with a satisfaction and contentment, but the deep unwavering love that has always been there, remains and intensifies.

Cindy wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled as tightly she can, trying to merge our bodies even more than they already are. Knowing what she wants I start relaxing my arms and soon she's feeling my full weight pressing her into the mattress. Even with my full weight on her, I feel her wriggling under me trying to get closer. I hear her sigh of contentment as she pressed her lips against my neck and said, "Master, every time you make love to me, I see stars as you send me blasting through the cosmos. As my master, you know to play my body and coax every bit of ecstasy from me. I love what you do to me master, but mostly I love you, everything about you."

"Cindy, right now you're the most incredibly beautiful and desirable woman I've ever seen and you make my heart sing with joy every time I look at you. I am the luckiest master in the entire world and I'm never letting you go and nobody can touch you but me. Just remember, your mine, all mine."

I didn't think it was possible but she pulled me even tighter against her and she rained kisses on my neck and face as she replied weeping against my neck, "Master I am your property, my heart and body are yours and I will be your slave for as long as you want me. When you took possession of me like you did this morning, then told me you love me and never want me to go, my heart cries with a joy I've never known. I feel an ache deep in my heart that only you can fill. Thank you master for loving this slave the way you do and making her feel beautiful, desirable and sexy for her master. Master, thank you for letting me love you back and letting me show you how deep my love for you really is. I know it's not a slave's place, but I truly love you master."

As I kissed her lips and I caressed her face, she rubbed her face into my hand like a cat. I could've sworn she purred as I rained the delicate kisses on her lips. As I looked at her and caressed her face, my heart leapt in my chest and I felt my still buried cock start to thicken and grow, stretching and filling her pussy. As I slowly began to push my now hard cock deep into her pussy I looked into her stunning green eyes and I felt myself swimming in her love and passion. "Oh my Pet, I can never get enough of you." I whispered.

"I am yours master, take me, take me to the loving place that only you can. Oh I love you so, master."

We slowly made love for the rest of the morning and I had missed six meetings by the time we came out of the bedroom, but I was so happy I didn't care. Cindy had her euphoric glow back and the radiant woman that I love so much was clinging to my arm and looking at me with this pool of endless yet self-sacrificing love.

That night we also talked about the playroom/dungeon and I told her that I hoped she learned her lesson by going in there alone and playing with some of the toys in there. She said she had, but she said it with a mischievous little smile that she gets when she's trying to distract her master.

I knew she knew what she was doing when she went in there and she was trying to distract me and I really did appreciate it, but I sternly told her not to do it that way the next time she wanted to distract me. I held her and looked in her eyes as I told her that I couldn't stand it if something happened to her and I couldn't be where I am with her in my arms.

During the next few weeks, I got Cindy back into the routine that we started in New Orleans. She had daily two-hour workouts with the trainer, massage and spa treatments twice a week, twice weekly meetings with the dermatologist and physical therapist to try and eliminate the scarring from her brutal treatment before I stole her away. We also continued some of her modeling and, at her request, stripping lessons.

I would occasionally take her dancing and dining and Cindy always looked spectacular in her very sexy and revealing outfits. We did play with some nipple clamps, remote control vibrators and Ben Wah Balls during these outings, but we never did anything too outrageous. Not because I didn't want to, but I didn't want to draw attention to her until we knew who was after and why.

Meanwhile, Steve kept me updated on his investigations. Her mother had been killed during a robbery attempt and a mugger had killed her stepfather. The facial recognition software was pretty much a bust and we didn't get anything from that, but the DNA slowly gaining us some results. Steve didn't find anything in the way of matches from any database that we could get access to. But there were markers consistent with Swedish heritage and Steve started looking at private databases around Dakota and Minnesota.

It was there when we got our first hit. Cindy seemed to have many of the familial DNA markers associated with the Hanson family, affiliated with the Hanson Brothers crime syndicate in Minnesota. That is about as far as he has gotten. He did find that Cindy's mom and one of the Hanson brothers were in St. Louis at the same time about 24 years ago. He is trying to find out more and get some DNA samples of the brother for comparison.

Steve managed to get some DNA from an arrest all the brothers had back when they were teenagers. He sent that information along with Cindy's DNA off to the lab for comparison and got the results a couple of days later. There was a match to John Hanson. Now we knew who Cindy's father was, but that still didn't explain why people were trying to kidnap and/or kill her.

The only way to find out is to go to Minnesota and talk to John Hanson. So I had Steve start making overtures and see if we could get an appointment with him, but I didn't want Steve to tell him about Cindy. This was about business; at least that's what I wanted Steve to tell him.

Surprisingly, the response came back fairly quickly and towards the end of the week I was scheduled to fly to Minneapolis and we would meet in a suite at the Sofitel hotel. Now that this was set, Steve and I started setting up strategies trying to figure out the best approach in talking to Mr. Hanson. A lot would depend on Hanson's opening gambit, did he think this meeting was about business or did he know Cindy was his daughter and was living with me.

Steve felt it prudent to have an armed exit strategy and while I thought his reaction was maybe a tad extreme nonetheless I felt it better being prepared. Cindy knew something was going on because of the tension between Steve and I, while I could see her eyes questioning what was going on she never said a thing. I did notice that when she noticed the tension she would hold on to me tightly, not wanting to let me go and she had to done a lot of that lately.

The day before the meeting I had a premonition that the Hanson's knew Cindy was here and would use the opportunity of my absence to try and grab her. So we set up multiple scenarios around this option. First we had a decoy dressed like Cindy getting a plane and go to Las Vegas. Second Steve had mostly everyone in the entire security force, except for the people with me in Minneapolis, stationed around the house. In reality, we took Cindy with me on the plane to Minneapolis and she would stay on the plane.

The night before we left I sat in my big easy chair and had Cindy come and sit in my lap and I told her everything that was going on. Steve had found out who her real father was and he was a big-time gangster living in Minneapolis. I was going to go see him and try and figure out what his intentions were, but I was worried about her safety, so she was to come with us on the plane but stay in the plane while I met with her father.

Cindy was very concerned and worried that something would happen to me and she pleaded with me not to go. As I looked into her eyes and told her that I love her and I need her to be safe, I have to find and stop the people to keep trying to kidnap her. I couldn't bear the thought that something might happen to her; I just couldn't let that happen.

Cindy turned it around on me and said that if I died, she wants to die with me as she can't go on living if I'm not part of her life. I told her that the decision is final and I am going to meet with him and try to figure out what's going on. I also told her that I had set up a trust fund to take care of her should anything ever happened to me and she was now a millionaire.

I'll admit I didn't get the kind of reaction that I expected. For the first time since I've seen Cindy she became extremely angry and she actually started beating me on my chest and screaming that she didn't want my money she only wanted her master. She only wanted her master to be there and to love her. And then she broke down into a heart-wrenching sob. "Don't leave me master, don't give me away, stay with me, please don't leave." All of this activated her deepest fears again, making her think that was going to abandon her and give her away. I told her once again I was never going to leave her and all of this was for her protection. I had to take care of the woman I love and I loved her deeply. But all Cindy saw was of me leaving and giving her money as a kiss off.

I held her in my arms all night as her body was racked with heaving, heartbreaking sobs as she cried until she had no more tears. No matter what I said, I couldn't break through. Her heart was breaking and it was my fault. I had handled this completely wrong and I had hurt the woman I love.

When dawn started to break and it was time to leave for the airport, all the life had gone out of Cindy and I was truly afraid that she would try to end her life if I left her alone. I had to get through this and find out what is going on and then I would make it all up to Cindy. I told Steve I needed one more favor, that I needed somebody to stay with Cindy on the plane. I was going to tie her tightly so she couldn't move but I still needed somebody to watch her.

Steve took one look at her and understood. I dressed Cindy in some basic workout gear and then we made the trip to the airport. I carried Cindy up the steps to the plane put her in the seat next to mine tightened her seatbelt and then put her arms behind the seat and handcuffed them together. Likewise I handcuffed both her legs to the bottom side of the seat. I really hope this is enough to keep her safe from herself and others.

As we landed in Minneapolis I caressed and stroked Cindy's face hoping to pull her out of the hell she's been in. I kissed her unresponsive lips and held her tight for a second before I had to go and then I whispered into her ear. "Cindy, I love you. I love you my pet. I have to be here to protect you from the people that are trying to get you. I love you and I'll be back in a few hours to take you away from all of this. Please come back to me my love, I can't live without you and I need you desperately in my life. Forgive me but I have to save you from these people, please come back to me love."

I kissed her again on her unresponsive lips and I got up to go to the meeting. I gathered up my briefcase and a second I got to the door the plane I heard Cindy say softy behind me, "Master? Don't leave please love me I'll be good. Don't leave."

I turned and looked and Cindy was giving me the same up she had in the very first day I saw her. She was being abused by people on the pirate ship float and when her eyes met I could feel her saying "Save me. Please. Save me." and I could feel her eyes telling me the same thing now.

"Cindy you are my life, you are my love and I'll be back in three hours to take you away from all of this. I swear on my life Cindy, I'll be back to take you away." I thought I saw a flicker of hope in her eyes before I went out the door.

As I made the trip to the Sofitel hotel, I couldn't help wondering what I would find. I entered the lobby at the appointed time and went to the 10th floor, where two rather large gentlemen met me with obvious firearm bulges under their jackets. After a quick wanding and frisking, they ushered me into the room and the guy sitting in the room was obviously John Hanson.

I took off my jacket and took a seat opposite him, I started to say hello and introduce myself. He looked at me and all doubt was erased as I stared into Cindy's eyes.

Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers
12